Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Shamanatika (XR)

June 07, 2024, 12:53:11 pm
Read 332 times

Applicant

Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Shamanatika
Server: Gehennas
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Gehennas/Shamanatika
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Name: Behrad
Work/School: I am a web developer working from home. I specialize in blockchain and decentralized payment systems.

Class/Spec:

I play an Enhancement Shaman. I chose this class/spec because I find it incredibly fun and engaging. The dynamic play-style, involving both melee combat and supportive abilities, offers a unique and satisfying experience. While it has strong DPS potential, I am particularly drawn to the versatility and the ability to provide valuable utility to the raid group.

Alts:

A Warrior, currently not actively leveling (level 24).

Professions:

• Alchemy: I chose Alchemy because it allows me to create a variety of useful potions, flasks, and elixirs that enhance both my performance and that of my guildmates during raids. The Mixology perk provides additional benefits from consumables, making it a valuable profession for raiding. Additionally, the Alchemist’s trinket, such as the Lifebound Alchemist Stone, is a great pre-raid trinket that boosts my stats and improves the effects of healing and mana potions.
• Engineering: Engineering offers unique and fun gadgets, as well as practical enhancements like the Nitro Boosts and Goblin Glider. These tools provide both utility and mobility, which are great assets in both PvE and PvP scenarios.
• Cooking: Cooking allows me to prepare high-quality food buffs, which are essential for maximizing raid performance. I enjoy contributing to the raid’s overall preparation by providing these valuable consumables.
• Fishing: Fishing complements Cooking by supplying the ingredients needed for many high-end recipes. It also provides a relaxing downtime activity that contributes to my overall preparedness.

I am always on the lookout for new and unique recipes to expand my crafting capabilities and further support my guild.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Raiding Experience:
I have extensive raiding experience spanning over seven years, including time on private servers and Blizzard’s official servers. During Wrath of the Lich King, I raided with the “OnlyFear” guild, where we completed all heroic content. My focus has been on mastering raid mechanics and maximizing my role’s performance to contribute to the success of the raid team. I am well-versed in preparing for raids, including optimizing my gear, understanding boss strategies, and maintaining a high level of situational awareness.

PvP Experience:
While my primary focus has been on PvE raiding, I have also participated in PvP activities, including battlegrounds and arenas. I enjoy the competitive nature of PvP and the opportunity to test my skills against other players.

Overall, my experience in both raiding and PvP has helped me develop a versatile skill set, making me a well-rounded player who can adapt to various in-game challenges.

Previous Guilds:

OnlyFear: I was a "Raider" in the “OnlyFear” guild, where we successfully completed all heroic content. However, the guild faced a lack of members and decided not to pursue 25-man raids. As Enhancement Shamans are less favored in 10-man raids and I prefer not to switch to Elemental, I decided to seek a new guild that better aligns with my playstyle and raiding goals.

Availability:

I work from home as a web developer, which provides me with a flexible schedule. My typical availability is as follows:

• Weekdays: Available from 18:00 to 24:00 server time, with occasional flexibility depending on work deadlines.
   • Weekends: Generally available throughout the day and evening.

I do not have any upcoming exams that would interfere with my availability. However, I am planning to go on vacation in the upcoming week and will be away for 1-2 weeks, which might affect my participation in raids during that period. After my vacation, I will be fully available and committed to attending the scheduled raid times on Thursdays and Tuesdays from 19:00 to 23:00 server time. Additionally, I am open to any extra progress days that might be needed as we approach Cataclysm content.

Communication:

Yes, I am proficient in English. I have Discord and can actively listen during guild activities. I also have a microphone and use it regularly for communication during raids and other guild events. Clear and effective communication is important to me, and I am always ready to contribute to discussions and strategies.

Computer / Connection:

Yes, I am proficient in English. I have Discord and can actively listen during guild activities. I also have a microphone and use it when necessary, though I prefer to keep my speaking to a minimum. Clear and effective communication is important to me, and I am always ready to contribute to discussions and strategies when needed.

Addons/UI:

I use a variety of addons to enhance my raiding experience and improve my performance. Here is a list of the key addons I use:

• Deadly Boss Mods (DBM): Provides timers and alerts for boss abilities, helping me anticipate and react to mechanics effectively.
   • WeakAuras: Allows me to create custom alerts for various buffs, debuffs, and cooldowns, giving me precise control over my character’s performance.
   • Details! Damage Meter: Tracks damage, healing, and other statistics, allowing me to analyze my performance and identify areas for improvement.
   • ElvUI: A comprehensive UI overhaul that provides a clean and customizable interface, improving visibility and accessibility of important information.
   • GTFO: Alerts me when I’m standing in harmful effects, helping me to quickly move out of danger.

https://ibb.co/zVpy5Z9
https://ibb.co/yXJt9cc

Other Games:

Dota 2

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join a progressive guild that is dedicated to advancement and success while also providing a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Iron Edge’s reputation for balancing progression with a friendly and engaging community aligns perfectly with what I’m looking for in a guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I bring several qualities and skills to Iron Edge:

1. Dedication: I am committed to consistently attending raids, being fully prepared with consumables, and optimizing my character to perform at the highest level.
   2. Experience: With over seven years of World of Warcraft experience, including heroic raiding during Wrath of the Lich King, I have a strong understanding of raid mechanics and team dynamics.
   3. Adaptability: I can quickly learn and adapt to new strategies and encounters, ensuring that I can contribute effectively to progression content.
   4. Team Player: I value teamwork and communication, and I am always willing to support my guildmates and contribute to a positive and cooperative raid environment.
   5. Positive Attitude: I approach challenges with a positive mindset and a willingness to improve, helping to foster a constructive and enjoyable guild atmosphere.

I am eager to contribute to Iron Edge’s success and be an active, valuable member of the team.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I saw the recruitment message in the general channel in-game.

Last Words?

I am excited about the possibility of joining Iron Edge and contributing to the guild’s success. With my experience, dedication, and positive attitude, I am confident that I can be a valuable member of the team. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to raid and grow with Iron Edge.

June 08, 2024, 11:15:32 pm
Reply #1

Offline hemoroidtv

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Shamanatika (XR)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2024, 11:15:32 pm »
Hey Behrad.

Application accepted.

Please join discord and tag an officer in public channel for a guild invite and rank.

Welcome.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 01:35:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

144 Guests, 0 Users