Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Tekez (XR)

June 10, 2024, 08:27:33 pm
Read 276 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Tekez (XR)
« on: June 10, 2024, 08:27:33 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Tekez
Server: Gehennas
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Gehennas/Tekez
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

My Name is Mazen. 37 years, from Saudi Arabia. Working as Production Engineer. I'm a calm person i rarely get frustrated or rage and even if i did i dont show it to people, I accept criticism, I love to watch League of Legends Championship Series, i like swimming , hanging out with friends.

Class/Spec:

I play Shadow Priest and i love playing this spec because its enjoy to play with behind my hunter and shaman nothing more than this 3 classes i enjoy to play :D

Alts:

Hunter with full preraid bis gear and soon will have a shaman (Enha/Ele).

Professions:

Engineering/Tailoring (Priest)
Engineering/Jewcrafter (Hunter)
Engineering/Jewcrafter (Shaman)

Raiding/PVP Experience:

WoW Vanilla Experience:-
MC: Cleared.
BWL: Cleared.
ZG: Cleared.
AQ20/40: Cleared.
Naxx: did some bosses on it.

[Other account] Used to play a healer priest.

WoW TBC Experience:-
Kara: Cleared.
Gruul: Cleared.
SSC: Cleared.
TK: Cleared.
Mag: Cleared.
MH: Cleared.
BT: Cleared.
SWP: till brutallus.

[Other account] Used to play a healer priest.

WoW WotLK Experience:-
Naxx: Cleared.
Ulduar: Cleared normal, did some bosses on HM.
ToC/ToGC: 4/5 HC, Anub. heroic left.
ICC: 11/12 HC, LK heroic left.

[This account] Used to play a hunter and shadow priest.

WoW Cataclysm Experience:-
Clearing everything on heroic.

[This account] Used to play a shadow/holy priest.

WoW Mist of Pandaria Experience:-
MSV: 5/6 HC.
HoF: 5/6 HC.
TOES: 4/4 normal.
ToT: 10/12 HC.
SoO: 14/14 HC.

[This account] Used to play a shadow priest and enhancement shaman.

WoW Warlords of Draenor:-
BRF: 6/10 Mythic
HFC: 13/13 Mythic

[This account] Used to play a shadow priest and enhancement shaman.

WoW Legion:- (Well at the start of this expansion i was a core raider until start of ToV, and after i killed guram on mythic i quitted the game because of my last semester on my college, so when i finally graduated i cleared my mind of the study stuff. and when i back to the game duration NH i cant get into any GOOD guild because of my trait was really low (~36) so i decide to join a friendly guild who do normal/heroic runs for a reason which is to gearing my self up until i max my trait to 54 so i can be ready to join a GOOD guild with out facing any problem either gear or trait lvl.)
EN: 7/7 Mythic
ToV: 3/3 Mythic
NH: 10/10 Mythic (9/10 pre-nerf)
ToS: 7/9 Mythic (5/9 pre-nerf)
Antorus: 11/11 Mythic

[This account] Used to play a shadow priest and hunter.

WoW Battle of Azeroth:-
Uldir: 8/8M [CE] World 854 i was with <OSG> and after that i joined <Corrupted Squad>
Battle of Dazar'alo: 9/9M [CE] World 154 with <Corrupted Squad>
Ny'alotha: 12/12M [CE] World 185 with <Corrupted Squad>

[This account] Used to play a hunter.

WoW Shadowlands:-
CN: 10/10 Mythic [CE] World 173 with <Corrupted Squad>
SoD: 10/10 Mythic [CE] World 163 with <Corrupted Squad>
SFO: 10/11 Mythic (Did some tires on Jailer) <Corrupted Squad> Disbanded when we progress on Halondrus the Reclaimer so i joined <OSG> at the end of this tier..

WoW Dragonflight:-
VOTI: 10/10 Mythic [CE]
AtSC: Was on Break.
AtDH: 10/10 Mythic [CE]
(in Fated season S4 cleared everything on Fated Mythic)

Previous Guilds:

-Vanilla (Pre-TBC):-
<Chikai> Zenedar: Disband.
<Raveouns> Dunemaul: Disband.

-The Burning Crusade:-
there is a guild in Tarren Mill i dont remember the name but it was <somthing Revolution>. : Disband.

-Wrath of the Lich King:-
<Core Fusion> Magtheridon: Disband.
<Imploded Penguins> Zenedar: Disband.

-Cataclysm:-
<SundayUnion> Zenedar: Disband. after that i joined <Slap>.

-Mists of Pandaria:-
<Slap> Zenedar: Disband.
<Heretic> Al'akir: Disband.
<Jato> Zenedar: Went from 25 to 10 and i really dont like the 10man raiding.
<Exercitum> Shattered Hand: When we reach 10/13 HC they stoped progressing on Dark Animus HC becuz ppl didnt show up for it so they gave up.
<Rising Sun> Twisted Nether: Well there is a two reasons for me to leave them: the first is becuz they raiding for 2day/week and i had tried to talk to the officers to add one more day but they cant becuz ppl dont want to. And for me i would like to raid at least 3days/week at that time with competitive level ofc. and the second is the raid environment is extremely uncomfortable, the way they handle the raiders is simply terrible. The raid leader keeps yelling at everyone for doing minor mistakes in "PROGRESSION".

-Warlords of Draenor:-
<Death Wish> Kazzak: their raid environment wasnt that good + they guild management were racist, which they were gearing their friends "IRL" while they r NEW in the guild and there is old raiders who r MUCH better than their friends!. and this is not acceptable for me at all.
<Infusion> Kazzak: I didnt raid with me that much becuz of my gear was low at that time and it was a bit hard for them to take me with my low gear while they r progressing.
<Victus> Shattered Hand: the guild management was not that great and its so hard to handle everything as 1 man, and i see my self not enjoying the raid environment and it is uncomfortable for me.
<Money for Nothing> Kazzak: When i talk to one of the officers in the guild before i joined the guild i said that i wanted to raid with my RL friends while i told them (my RL friends) that i wanna raid with a guild who at least raid a 2 days/week at that time, but they pressure me to join them and raid 3 days/week. And after that my RL friends stopping raiding anymore, so i decided to join a guild who raiding 2 days/week.
<Showdown> Zenedar: Well at that time i was looking for a guild who raiding 2 days/week, and after 2 weeks of joined them they merging with another guild who raid 3 days/week and i deiced to not join them becuz of that.
<Unstable Experiment> Kazzak: Well the guild almost stopping raiding after 11/13M in HFC. + this guild is a 2 days/week, and when legion come out gonna join a guild who raid a 3 days/week at least as usual and with competitive level for sure.

-Legion:-
<Corrupted Squad>> Kazzak: Quited the game for a while (duo to my last semester in my college)
After I came back it was a bit hard to me to get in a really good guild because I was far behind in the trait/gear. and after getting close on them I joined a <OSG> guild after I rerolled to my hunter.
<One Word No Spaces> Kazzak: Disbanded.
< Shock and Awe> Kazzak: Disbanded.
<we tried> Kazzak: Disbanded.
<OSG> Kazzak: and am gonna leave them because they stop raiding duo to people slacking to much for a long time while progressing on Antorus.

-Battle for Azeroth & Shadowlands:-
<Corrupted Squad> Kazzak: Disbanded.

-Dragonflight:-
<OSG> Kazzak: stop raiding duo to ppl slacking/not showin up for raids.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Vanilla (Pre-TBC):-
<Chikai> Zenedar: Disband.
<Raveouns> Dunemaul: Disband.

-The Burning Crusade:-
there is a guild in Tarren Mill i dont remember the name but it was <somthing Revolution>. : Disband.

-Wrath of the Lich King:-
<Core Fusion> Magtheridon: Disband.
<Imploded Penguins> Zenedar: Disband.

-Cataclysm:-
<SundayUnion> Zenedar: Disband. after that i joined <Slap>.

-Mists of Pandaria:-
<Slap> Zenedar: Disband.
<Heretic> Al'akir: Disband.
<Jato> Zenedar: Went from 25 to 10 and i really dont like the 10man raiding.
<Exercitum> Shattered Hand: When we reach 10/13 HC they stoped progressing on Dark Animus HC becuz ppl didnt show up for it so they gave up.
<Rising Sun> Twisted Nether: Well there is a two reasons for me to leave them: the first is becuz they raiding for 2day/week and i had tried to talk to the officers to add one more day but they cant becuz ppl dont want to. And for me i would like to raid at least 3days/week at that time with competitive level ofc. and the second is the raid environment is extremely uncomfortable, the way they handle the raiders is simply terrible. The raid leader keeps yelling at everyone for doing minor mistakes in "PROGRESSION".

-Warlords of Draenor:-
<Death Wish> Kazzak: their raid environment wasnt that good + they guild management were racist, which they were gearing their friends "IRL" while they r NEW in the guild and there is old raiders who r MUCH better than their friends!. and this is not acceptable for me at all.
<Infusion> Kazzak: I didnt raid with me that much becuz of my gear was low at that time and it was a bit hard for them to take me with my low gear while they r progressing.
<Victus> Shattered Hand: the guild management was not that great and its so hard to handle everything as 1 man, and i see my self not enjoying the raid environment and it is uncomfortable for me.
<Money for Nothing> Kazzak: When i talk to one of the officers in the guild before i joined the guild i said that i wanted to raid with my RL friends while i told them (my RL friends) that i wanna raid with a guild who at least raid a 2 days/week at that time, but they pressure me to join them and raid 3 days/week. And after that my RL friends stopping raiding anymore, so i decided to join a guild who raiding 2 days/week.
<Showdown> Zenedar: Well at that time i was looking for a guild who raiding 2 days/week, and after 2 weeks of joined them they merging with another guild who raid 3 days/week and i deiced to not join them becuz of that.
<Unstable Experiment> Kazzak: Well the guild almost stopping raiding after 11/13M in HFC. + this guild is a 2 days/week, and when legion come out gonna join a guild who raid a 3 days/week at least as usual and with competitive level for sure.

-Legion:-
<Corrupted Squad>> Kazzak: Quited the game for a while (duo to my last semester in my college)
After I came back it was a bit hard to me to get in a really good guild because I was far behind in the trait/gear. and after getting close on them I joined a <OSG> guild after I rerolled to my hunter.
<One Word No Spaces> Kazzak: Disbanded.
< Shock and Awe> Kazzak: Disbanded.
<we tried> Kazzak: Disbanded.
<OSG> Kazzak: and am gonna leave them because they stop raiding duo to people slacking to much for a long time while progressing on Antorus.

-Battle for Azeroth & Shadowlands:-
<Corrupted Squad> Kazzak: Disbanded.

Duration Dragonflight:-
<OSG> Kazzak: stop raiding duo to ppl slacking/not showing up for raids.
<Mental Apocalypse> Ragnaros: i joined them after they clear Vault of the Incarnates and raided with them few raids and that i have to take a break because of marriage preparations so i could not raid the entire S2.
<Pixelbased Lifeforms> Kazzak: Raider with them atm.

Availability:

Speaking on raids i can only on Sun/Tue. because of playing/raiding on retail also. ^^

Communication:

Well im not proficient in English tbh, but i can understand/communicate duration the fights when needed ofc. English is not my main language but im getting there. :)

Computer / Connection:

I dont have any problem with my PC/Connection at all.

Addons/UI:

Im using lots of addons can give u a screenshot if needed. :D

Other Games:

Only WoW.

Why Iron Edge?

Main reason is that im looking to raid at a competitive level and to find a very nice friendly raiding atmosphere ( stable raiding , hard working and easy going people ) and im sure i will find that in Iron Edge.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Well im a Veteran WoW player since Vanilla. started in 2004. with some hiatus here and there but with constant end game progress through out every expansion. i raided since 60s.. my goal has been always to clear all the raid content in it time and that's what i seek in this game .. i have been playing with different characters .. i always come prepared with my own food, flask and have a knowledge of the encounter that am facing..i can bring Iron Edge a player with high attendance and a player who knows his class and the tricks about it very well .. and a player who is high minded and mature to fit the force of Iron Edge.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Gehennas Discord.

Last Words?

And to sum it up I know this might not be the best application ever i tried to make it short and informative as much as i could, i don't have any experiences in applications to be honest so hopefully this one does it purpose.
if u need to know anything else feel free to ask.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.. <3

June 12, 2024, 12:02:54 am
Reply #1

Offline hemoroidtv

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Tekez (XR)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 12:02:54 am »
Hi Tekez.

Application accepted.

Welcome.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 01:34:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

143 Guests, 0 Users