Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Svendsving

June 26, 2024, 08:26:40 pm
Read 127 times

Applicant

Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Svendsving
« on: June 26, 2024, 08:26:40 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Svendsving
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Svendsving
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hello my name is Mads im 35 years old and i'm from Denmark.

I have an education in Data Science but currently i'm between jobs (A-kasse).

Which isnt so great for my bank account, but has been great for my progression in world of warcraft!

I have 6 months left of A-kasse then i have to have to start working again!

I talked Richie about joining Iron Edge, i have mad respect for the legacy of the guild and for the 1 day raiding with suit me perfectly.

Class/Spec:

Since im currently between jobs I have a lot of time on my hands and I have leveled quite a few diffrent classes in Cata. Classes I had previously in Wrath.

I have a mage that I have 13/13 Heroic on, A mage I have 11/13 Heroic, A shaman that have done normal clear on and my Retri paladin I have done normal clear on with the easy heroics. Everything is done on 10 man.

I would love to try out raiding 25 man content now, and talking with Richie, you guys were recruiting a retri paladin, which suits me fine since I find it to be a lot of fun!

Alts:

As mentioned above I have a few diffrent chars!

We made a 10 man raiding team for Cata of Wrath guildies / friends / privat server friends, which has been mostly great, but doing 10 man gets repetitive and 25 man looks so cool!

Professions:

I have engineering for the helm and glove enchant, and I have Jewcrafting which I havnt leveled up from Wrath, yet.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I full cleared Wrath (not Ruby Sanctum) and I have 13/13 Heroic on Cata. I used to care a lot about logs but now that im old I care about boss killing.

Previous Guilds:

TLDR Wrath guild on Earthshaker
Kings of the Junkyard on Gehennas

TLDR died 5'ish weeks into ICC and im still in Kings of the Junkyard on my mage. However as it is a 10 man guild between friends nothing really happens outside of raid days, hopefully with IE it will be more interactive.

Availability:

Right now im free all raid nights except for Thursday.

Communication:

Yes, i dont speak often during raids but I can call for a BoP if needed, and I understand everything.

Computer / Connection:

I have no issues with internet, if i for some reason do , i can go phone internet.

Addons/UI:

As everybody else in Cata I use a lot of weakaura's, I use Fojji's raid packs for the 3 diffrent raids. Not sure if Weakauras has made the game better or worse, maybe you guys can tell me what you think in the comments below?

Other than WA's I use the "normal" stuff like AH, ReforgeLite, Details etc addons.

Other Games:

I play some TFT and im currently gold going for smaragd.

I like Legion TD and other games I can play on 1 monitor while watching a show on the second monitor.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to try 25 man raiding and the scheduel suits me well. As well as the legacy of the guild is something that could be cool to be part of.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A solid and stable raider, I know tacs and I know what role i play. Also im a relaxed guy that doesnt mind chilling and taking it slow.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

LookingForGroup on Kazzak!

Last Words?

I just started working out in real life, and im wondering how it will affect my gameplay.

June 27, 2024, 10:37:20 pm
Reply #1

Offline hemoroidtv

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Paladin (DPS) - Svendsving
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024, 10:37:20 pm »
Hey Mads.

Application accepted.

Welcome.

Please whisper an officer for a guild invite, also you can join discord top right of this page and tag an officer for a Classic and Member rank.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2024, 01:22:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

57 Guests, 0 Users