Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Bloodtraíl (XR)

August 09, 2024, 01:20:11 am
Read 3463 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Bloodtraíl (XR)
« on: August 09, 2024, 01:20:11 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Bloodtraíl
Server: Tarren-Mill
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Tarren-Mill/Bloodtra%C3%ADl
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello there! My name is Wouter, 34 years old. I have a wife, kid and a dog (french bulldog). I work for the local goverment. I lead a team there.  Working in the office and from home and enjoying life. Always in for a laugh. I can tell more about my job but it might get boring haha. If interested will tell all about it in a call ;)

Class/Spec:

One of my strenghts is the ability to play many classes on a high level. My best class is Warrior. Can play all 3 specs very well. All specs are geared.

Well, for fury (which i'm pushing m+ with atm). You need a mix of stats. Big mastery and vers. Followed by haste and a decent amount of crit. Its pretty balanced out. Rotation you "zug"zug" haha. But nowadays you go 2p 2p since pre patch. Odyn's fury is important. It boosts ur Bloodthirst by a lot. So manage ur Odyn's fury because you will get it twice (also by avatar). Then Rampage as much as you can with bloodthirst. Filler Raging blow. Whirlwind to get 4 stacks to cleave.

Alts:

Most classes i have geared (yes i played to much and test them all out to snipe the meta). But my Warrior, Paladin, Druid, Hunter are the ones i have the most experience on. All of them geared.

Professions:

To be honest i just take those that give advantage. I have a enchanter to make my own crests. A blacksmith maxed out on weapons. Since i push m+ a lot i just take for example alchemy (Brackenhide and better flasks). The other one can be engeineering if i need the cr wrist for example.

Raiding Experience:

I used to have a job which made it hard to raid on a schedule. (Worked shifts late etc.) Nowadays i work daytime and lots from home. So i can pick up mythic raiding again. I have experience in Castle Nathria 7/9, Eternal Palace 5/8. Uldir 4/8, Battle of dazar'alor 4/9. And lots of experience the expansions before that. I can say i'm a solid raider with a good attitude. Just didnt have the time to do it untill my job now :)

Previous Guilds:

Evo (stopped raiding). HKM, i was in the main team and performed. Due to the reasons stated earlier i couldn't end the tier. They had to replace me which was totally understandable.

Availability:

I can play nearly every evening. Also daytime sometimes. I can say i play 30+ hours a week.

Communication:

Yes my english is good. And i have a working michrophone, you guys will notice since i will use it when the time is there ;) ofc not mid pull.

Computer / Connection:

Ye solid computer. Never dc, never lag.

Addons/UI:

Elvui, Plater, Weakaura. GTFO, and lots more. Depending if you use a addon to see assignments i will get that.

https://imgur.com/a/b3FOBhn

Other Games:

Just this one, used to do some Destiny but that game is dead. I try Diablo now and then beginning season, but usually when there is not much to do in wow. Nowadays thats non existent.

Why Iron Edge?

I been looking a lot at guilds on wowprogress. This one caught my eye. Looked good and also the different teams etc. It gave me the feeling the community here is cool and is one you actually wanna be a part of.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Solid performance, doing my "homework" before we go into a raid or boss. Able to handle feedback and always willing to help others.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress. :) Clicking guild after guild till it felt right haha

Last Words?

Hopefully i get a chance in the roster and be part of the team. I hope the people in here are nice to hang out with. I hope for a place to have fun, make friends and destroy content.

August 11, 2024, 03:29:28 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - BloodtraĆ­l (XR)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2024, 03:29:28 pm »
Hey Wouter,

Thanks for applying! We've decided to offer you a trial position for The War Within as Warrior DPS.

We will destroy content together!

You can poke an officer for an invitation ingame and request discord access.
Welcome!

August 11, 2024, 03:46:10 pm
Reply #2

Offline Wouter

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - BloodtraĆ­l (XR)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2024, 03:46:10 pm »
Yes! Great! Will do so! Thx!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 09:41:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 0 Users