Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Fiftiforinti (XR)

August 21, 2024, 01:19:47 am
Read 1573 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Fiftiforinti (XR)
« on: August 21, 2024, 01:19:47 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Fiftiforinti
Server: Twisting Nether
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Twisting%20Nether/Fiftiforinti
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Bojan Csabak, i am Serbian-Hungarian, 34y old Dad of crazy little princess 3,5 half. we moved from Serbia to Belgium 2 years ago, before that i lived 4-5 years in austria, and working in factory 2 shift job, so wife and me must work that bcs of baby girl, no family here to help.
5-13 13-21 so for me is hard to get into raids....

Class/Spec:

i play enha since i play this game(2017)
i am curetnly 529 item lvl,  i dont do off spec. sometimes i have alts for fun, i just simple like playstyle of enha, i try most of clasess and this feels like me

well i was few times 2200-2300 in pvp as ENHA, multi r1 titles in m+ rank 2-3 world enha in m+ in SL season 3 and 4 i think,

Alts:

i have alts atm mage hunter and aug on 70, i maybe consider to have 1 alt for tww

Professions:

i had LW and Skining to help friends and guldies, than i swap to alchemy bcs of m+
since i cant raid i must force all in m+. i had one of first shadowbelt enchant recipe :D

Raiding Experience:

i was in top 500 world guild once, i allways just played enha, i have 1x CE SYlvanas

Previous Guilds:

well 1st guild i was was friends etc, since they were casuals, i wanted to go more, and they had no problem with that, i got payed from one romanian guild to go to them . they were around 500 in world rank atm. Banished was name, was disbanded, not long after that i had little brake of wow during BFA, i had new life oportunity for work , bcs life in Serbia is sus, but i can explain that in other time if needed.

Availability:

i work 1 week 5-13 2nd week 13-21 and rotate like that allways,sometimes happens to ask us to work saturday or sunday 5-17 for 350e that day we acept, but that will not affect my raid time :P

Communication:

i am pretty decent in English, i speak Serbian,Hungarian, basic Spanish, some of Romanian, German, curently learning DUTCH

Computer / Connection:

Comtpuer is decent, internet in Beligum is fine,i dont have lags, but very rare i can get dc from wow only nothing else. but very rare

Addons/UI:

i am using MethodRaid tools, omni cd, weakauras i fixed someting myself for enha something i took from some ppl, i am in contact with ELBRO greatest enha m+ Player, RaidCouncil depends on guild, Big + little wigs, i dont like DBM, Bartender, and some m+ stuff, if needed i put focus kick macro from pvp,

https://prnt.sc/jLVno7lVcPgf here is SS from my UI

Other Games:

i used to play a lot of CS when i was young, some of diablo, few years LOL,APEX,Warzone, etc

atm i only play wow. i have no time for other games, i try to spend more time with baby and do some causal wow

Why Iron Edge?

well i checked 2000 guilds, looking for any weekend guild, so in 2000 guilds so far i found 3, 1 is German they dont take ppl, 2nd was full, so 3rd that i found was you guys, so how they say 3rd time the charm, and 1 day raiding guild sutis me rly nice for my other time, from webpage i saw you guys are like a family, so i think ill fit fine, it is time for me to be honest wiht my self and go casual by casual i mean 1 day raiding and few keys when i can :D

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer jokes, goood and bad :D i talk a lot, i am friendly, but when it comes to raid or m+ or any competetive stuff i am rly 200% in it.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wow progresss

Last Words?

I am really sick of wasting time in pugs, i want to settle as a DAD :D and enjoy life and gaming to find good balance for it, and i think you guys are that thing :P
If not all good and thanks for your time <3

August 22, 2024, 10:55:08 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rasgaas

• Officer

• Week-end raid Officer

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Fiftiforinti (XR)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2024, 10:55:08 pm »
Hello, I would like to offer you a trial, please poke an officer for an invite. Welcome to the team !

August 22, 2024, 11:06:40 pm
Reply #2

Offline Fifti

• Vendor Trash

• Life is shit, than we die :D

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Fiftiforinti (XR)
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2024, 11:06:40 pm »
Eta gg :D ill do my best <3 thanks for chance Ras and gang  :P :P ::) ::)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 09:31:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

52 Guests, 1 User
Dansliy