Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Drunkula

August 24, 2024, 03:00:25 am
Read 1447 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Drunkula
« on: August 24, 2024, 03:00:25 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Drunkula
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Drunkula
Class/Spec: Death Knight (Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Faisal, I am 20 years old, live in Dubai, and my current occupation is a student.

Class/Spec:

I mainly play blood with my DK but have also played both dps specs in mythic raiding for a brief period of time. I used to pvp a lot so that helped out with my offspec knowledge. Currently start of expansion, so barely any gear for any toon.

For blood DK you should wear your highest item level gear, with exceptions for trinkets, crafted items, and jewelry. Secondary stats are all generally equal in value, but crit especially is great for both offense but not so consistent defensively because of how parry works, especially in Mythic+. Haste smooths your out rotation which in turn you get a higher uptime of rune generation, Mastery boosts Blood Shield and physical damage mitigation and has recently been getting a lot of attention because of the changes, and Versatility the classic secondary stat for BDK reduces damage taken and increases self-healing, though it's expensive in terms of item budget.

Alts:

Since the expansion just started, I finished leveling up my DK, going to get my DH and probably one or two other toons max before the weekend is over.

Professions:

I usually go for the profession that is bis or the one that makes me the most gold. I know very normie.

Raiding Experience:

My first mythic raiding tier was Nyalotha and that was also my first CE. I have raided abit in the start for SL but did not like it much afterwards. DF did something similar but life caught up to me so had to ditch it for a while. And now since TWW came out I thought it is a good time to come back

Previous Guilds:

Segmented - The guild took a hiatus after CE and I wanted to continue to play.
OSG - Guild was ULTRA toxic and decided to leave it after 2-3weeks of being a player in it.
Psychic - I was busy in real life and had to leave, but I also had issues with my co-tank and he never wanted to resolve it or talk it out.

Availability:

I am usually available anytime after my classes are done for the day, other than exceptions of some side hustles that have very flexible hours.

Communication:

I am proficient in english, I do use discord and also use my microphone to communicate.

Computer / Connection:

I do have a very decent computer and never face any system side issues. My internet is stable, but since I am in Dubai, my pink hovers around 100-130 which is completely fine. I don't have any connectivity issues.

Addons/UI:

I use WA's for extra stuff that come out during the tier, BigWigs, Details is fun to look at and also a faster way to look at logs that you don't have to go indeph into in the middle of the raid, OmniCD to track party cooldowns. Method Raid Tools to coordinate with officers and Raid leaders.

Other Games:

I play league of legends, overwatch 2, old school runescape, csgo.

Why Iron Edge?

I am looking for a guild that has had previous experience and that has a nice environment that I could stay in and share experiences with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer my dedication and the effort I would put it to not waste anyone's time.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress.

Last Words?

Thank you for going through my application. And if I do not get accepted I would like some feedback so I would know what to improve upon :).

August 26, 2024, 04:33:00 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Drunkula
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2024, 04:33:00 pm »
Hi Faisal,

Thanks for applying. At this time you wouldn't be what we're looking for.

We have no tank requirement anymore.

As for feedback, your history of raiding sounds rather on/off which is not a raider we would risk taking on, especially in a tanking position on a 2-tank roster.

Good luck on your search!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 09:49:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

64 Guests, 1 User
Gaeios(Graxlos)