Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Salutations...(and all that gay stuff) ^^

June 12, 2007, 12:53:51 pm
Read 12426 times

legintown

Salutations...(and all that gay stuff) ^^
« on: June 12, 2007, 12:53:51 pm »
Yar me hearties!

Ye olde leg is here to greet ye with a hearty hello. How be all the pirates in this here sea?(yeah i watched @ worlds end 2 many times) I see you have made some good progress lately, veri naaaajs, I laaaajk!  ;D

June 12, 2007, 01:15:56 pm
Reply #1

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

Re: Salutations...(and all that gay stuff) ^^
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 01:15:56 pm »
Hej leg,

After i spoke with bobbo last night, im still in dubio to make all the standard replies now.....

1) Good to see you are alive!
2) Why a post now after all that time of silence?( last post on: February 27, 2007, 03:14:06 PM aka the day you left :P )
3) How is your progress and Excesse?
4) *will think of more after lunch

Love
Cwave
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 01:30:19 pm by Cwave »

June 12, 2007, 02:02:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 02:02:06 pm »
4) *will think of more after lunch

Love
Cwave

what you having for lunch?
i got 2 Haslet and pickle crusty cobes with a muller light yogurt for after looks nice but lunch isnt until 13:00 uk time :( ( thats another hour btw )

Lego

June 12, 2007, 02:10:56 pm
Reply #3

Offline Kelrathos

• Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 02:10:56 pm »
I had a club sandwich!
Übercasualness Extraordinaire.

June 12, 2007, 02:49:33 pm
Reply #4

legintown

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 02:49:33 pm »
Heya CasualWave :-P

Good to see you too ;-)

Well, a guild you spend alot of time in you dont just forget. I had alot of good times in IE, and I never hid that.(I even think I wrote it in my goodbye post as well) My reason for leaving I think I made quite clear on my last post. Some thought I left for epix, which my armory profle will argue quite alot against hehe.

I had alot of progress with Excesse which was nice, but to my dissapointment, I didnt get to raid as much as I had been promised. As you may remember I sough to play very hardcore, but due to the structure of Excesse, that wasn't possible for me. I then choose to leave the guild and give all my stuff to the guildbank and just simply stop playing wow, since it had to be 24/7 ololololgeekftw or nothing. But however as we all know, you cant leave wow, its scientifically impossible. So, I decided to basicly start over, no longer as a friendly carebear but as a sadist cow who likes to bludgeon people's faces and in general bash peoples skulls with hammers as an enhancement shaman. So, as I was guilldless bobbo encouraged me to come back to IE, and I must admit that thinking back on awesome people like daekesh, smorisha and crazynub etc., it didnt seem like that bad of an idea :-)
So basicly I'm just trying to feel what the mentality is about me. I can understand if people dont want me back, or dont feel they can trust me etc. So I just wanted to hear how things were in the guild and have a chat with some of the old fellas ^^

June 12, 2007, 02:57:57 pm
Reply #5

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 02:57:57 pm »
Heya CasualWave :-P

Good to see you too ;-)

Well, a guild you spend alot of time in you dont just forget. I had alot of good times in IE, and I never hid that.(I even think I wrote it in my goodbye post as well) My reason for leaving I think I made quite clear on my last post. Some thought I left for epix, which my armory profle will argue quite alot against hehe.

I had alot of progress with Excesse which was nice, but to my dissapointment, I didnt get to raid as much as I had been promised. As you may remember I sough to play very hardcore, but due to the structure of Excesse, that wasn't possible for me. I then choose to leave the guild and give all my stuff to the guildbank and just simply stop playing wow, since it had to be 24/7 ololololgeekftw or nothing. But however as we all know, you cant leave wow, its scientifically impossible. So, I decided to basicly start over, no longer as a friendly carebear but as a sadist cow who likes to bludgeon people's faces and in general bash peoples skulls with hammers as an enhancement shaman. So, as I was guilldless bobbo encouraged me to come back to IE, and I must admit that thinking back on awesome people like daekesh, smorisha and crazynub etc., it didnt seem like that bad of an idea :-)
So basicly I'm just trying to feel what the mentality is about me. I can understand if people dont want me back, or dont feel they can trust me etc. So I just wanted to hear how things were in the guild and have a chat with some of the old fellas ^^

:D
You call me casual yet you are the one that quit...
You suck up to Smorisha, Daek and crazy...
You rolled enhancement
You left IE at the time and now that that didnt work out we are the back-up?
When i checked armory yesterday you were in Excesse in full healing gear. So this "history" is one day old?

-5 ZKP
IE is not a hotel.

Love you anyway
Cwave
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 03:00:38 pm by Cwave »

June 12, 2007, 03:06:23 pm
Reply #6

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 03:06:23 pm »
Hej....

Be nice seawave

June 12, 2007, 03:18:06 pm
Reply #7

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 03:18:06 pm »
Where am i not nice?

People who care get upset, i was upset when he left(although we havent had any loot discussions since) since Legintown is a cool guy and a skilled shaman. Just like i told you yesterday, IE is always the backup when people's dreams dont work out. Gidra Nox etc.(still love them, but its sucky)
I dont like it when "friends" use other "friends like that. "Hej im gonna hang out with them, bye. Wait they didnt like me like you did, take me back?"

We(me and Sapa) did everything at the time to get Legintown in every raid to keep him pleased(quite hard cause we indeed raided little at the time). Wsant enough to please him.
I 100% understand that you left Legintown, and for good reasons.

Just like our raiding scedule wasnt enough for you, a post about a quiting history of 1 day after 4 months of silence might not be enough either :)????
But, never say never y000

« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 03:46:30 pm by Cwave »

June 12, 2007, 03:20:07 pm
Reply #8

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 03:20:07 pm »
:D wasn't saying you weren't nice, it can get bloody very fast :)

*second chance*

June 12, 2007, 03:55:14 pm
Reply #9

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 03:55:14 pm »
Wow, it took less than 2h to turn "Hi how are you" into some kind of stealth application.

There's always a time when things in a guild don't turn out to one's liking. Some /gquit, some stay to make things work, I prefer the latter. I'm probably not the only one.

June 12, 2007, 04:02:16 pm
Reply #10

legintown

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 04:02:16 pm »
Armory is laggy when it comes to updating info about membership in guilds.
I'm not sucking up to any1, just being honest about the fact that I like those persons.
Like I said, just wanted to see what people feel about me, but so far its been quite "hostile" which i can understand. So it might not have been that good of an idea anyway...

June 12, 2007, 04:12:33 pm
Reply #11

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 04:12:33 pm »
Only ones replied to the subject are me and Goza, rest isnt touching the topic i guess :P

But what do you expect? That we would all roll out the banners and confetti? Atm we have a shit hot raid group and really no urgent needs for raiders etc.
So that leaves community as an entry option and you kinda screwed us over there by leaving that community and not saying hi for 4 months!!
Dont you agree it devalues an institution like IE when we just roll over whenever a forsaken turd comes back to us? Don't you want this to be a bit hard so you feel you earned the spot again?

Just to make it clear, me commenting on the subject doesnt mean you cant come back.
Or that i hate you  :P
Sapa is the supreme cow of the shaman, so its his call. After the mob is done with you that is.

Cwave
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 04:18:19 pm by Cwave »

June 12, 2007, 04:23:31 pm
Reply #12

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 04:23:31 pm »
Well, you joined us as a server transfer. Later transfered back. Now intend to transfer once again to us.

That leaves the impression you see guilds as something interchangeable. I prefer stability, but your past behaviour doesn't show that trait. Sorry, as I don't know you IRL I can only judge you by 'actions ingame'.

I don't have problems if the shaman CL would reinvite you, however I can't help but I'd regard you as an unstable resource that could vanish again any minute. Sure, anyone can do that. But you'd already have done it 3 times then.

June 12, 2007, 05:00:26 pm
Reply #13

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 05:00:26 pm »
Not touching the discussion, but hi Legin!
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

June 12, 2007, 06:31:32 pm
Reply #14

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 06:31:32 pm »
Legin!  Shame it didn't work out :(

Unlike most of the ppl in this thread, I am much in favour of you returning! :D  Go Legin!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 07, 2024, 12:28:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

426 Guests, 0 Users