Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Your thoughts

June 25, 2007, 08:01:51 pm
Reply #45

kawe

Re: Your thoughts
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2007, 08:01:51 pm »
I chuckled :)

June 25, 2007, 08:02:45 pm
Reply #46

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2007, 08:02:45 pm »
OK, this guy only discovered the greatets hoax ever done on USA. How the federal reserve system is enslaving the entire population(which btw he is far from the only one who have said) and that there is no law that says you have to pay income tax, quite the opposite. People are getting jailed and punished for this for no reason at all. And then you expect him to not go on the edge about this? What you would have him do there is a term for, and it's called yellow journalism.
Also, if you say that its so easy to suggest things in the media, how on earth can you possibly belive the US government when the lie over and over again in public media. You sau that media is manipulative, yet you belive all of the corrupt governments lies. WAKE UP!

erhm he just said he like his sources to be less sensational and more fact based. Which your video's are not since they are biased towards conspiracy and anti USA-goverment sentiment.
You also godwin'd your own thread, which is pretty special.
If you would look at non-sensational video's of WTC 7 falling down you actually see it doesnt drop in 7 sec(which comes close to freefal) but more to 13 seconds and that the side that is taped the least is completly on fire due to Diesel being ignited from floor 1 to 5 due to scrapnel which did hit the building and cut the dieselline. You also see the rooftop collapsing way before it really falls hence showing that the who building was fecked up beyond help at that point.
WAKE UP and see that there is no Loch Ness, No usa goverment conspiracy to blow up the WTC and get all the facts straight.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 08:05:26 pm by Cwave »

June 25, 2007, 08:08:36 pm
Reply #47

Offline Narbol

• Forum Member

• MROTAL STREIK OLOLOLOLO

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2007, 08:08:36 pm »
Where did I say I agree with US governments views of things, nor any other truth-speaking prophets views? Its really tiring to discuss with people who automatically think that if someone disagrees with you, he represents the evil opposing side. I told you I take neutral stand in this, I do not agree with US government offical press nor some scandalous anti-bush documentaries. My personal views (which I havnt yet told you in this conversation) are somewhat anti-bush, but that doesnt mean I have to believe and cherish every documentary filmed by some pothead which claims that Bush has evil eyes. I do not wish to express my views here, because I honestly think that I wont get much good discussion about them with you. I dont mean to be rude, but seriously be more source critical before claiming anything. Its very frustrating to discuss with fanatic people.

Everything is a conspiracy theory and hoax these days, people just have to learn to be critical readers.

-N
Murtumaan ei kristityn miekkakaan meitä saa, käymme taistoon ainiaan. Nyt laulumme Jumalille raikaa saa, siis tuoppine nostakaa!

June 25, 2007, 08:14:14 pm
Reply #48

legintown

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2007, 08:14:14 pm »
OK, so you suggest that diesel oil melted the stell. Well i have news for you. First: No steel-reinforced building has EVER collapsed due to fires. NEVER! Second of all, burning diesel oil is NO-WHERE near the temperature it takes to melt or even weaken steel. And still, how do you explain WTC building 7 and the pentagon? Please do. If you studied all sides, both the governments claims, and that of science, I think you'll find the governments claims laughable. Like the claim that the engines on the plane that hit the pantegon VAPOURISED from the hot fires. Those engine are made of tempered steel and titanium alloy, which has a boiling point of 6000 degrees fahrenheit, yet they could positively identify 183 out of 189 corpses in the pentagon. Come on man who makes this stuff up?

June 25, 2007, 08:16:14 pm
Reply #49

legintown

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2007, 08:16:14 pm »
You called the video propaganda. Go look up the definition of propaganda. You basicly called it lies.

June 25, 2007, 08:20:27 pm
Reply #50

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2007, 08:20:27 pm »
First: No steel-reinforced building has EVER collapsed due to fires. NEVER! Second of all, burning diesel oil is NO-WHERE near the temperature it takes to melt or even weaken steel

Oh ive got you now :( to easy

Conspiracy Theorists bring up the fact that the towers were the first steel high rises to fall from fire in history. The fact is the towers had other firsts that day they never seem to include.
Click the link and wake up
http://www.debunking911.com/firsttime.htm

PS
wow random site claiming the opposit... but clearly, they lie cause you are right and they are wrong

June 25, 2007, 08:22:32 pm
Reply #51

Offline Narbol

• Forum Member

• MROTAL STREIK OLOLOLOLO

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2007, 08:22:32 pm »
Basically you can call anything whatever you want. Does twisting the truth sound any better? Recolouring the facts to make them more appealing? Its a form of lying mate, learn to live with it.

I call lols on this thread, epic fail. Get me some actual information and we can discuss this further.

Out
-N
Murtumaan ei kristityn miekkakaan meitä saa, käymme taistoon ainiaan. Nyt laulumme Jumalille raikaa saa, siis tuoppine nostakaa!

June 25, 2007, 08:23:58 pm
Reply #52

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2007, 08:23:58 pm »
You called the video propaganda. Go look up the definition of propaganda. You basicly called it lies.

I really think you need to look up the definition of propaganda...
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 25, 2007, 08:26:15 pm
Reply #53

legintown

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2007, 08:26:15 pm »
Random site....debunking911.com...yeah really. Its funny that the constructers claim over and over agin that the building was made to withstand several impatcs of airplanes. Only 4-5 floors were hit by a plane. You think a plane could rip out over half of 47 steel clomuns? The fire could still not have melted the steel no matter how many times you say it. Jet-A has a max burning temperature of 980 degress celcius, and the steel metls somwhere around 1500 degress celcius. Ana that is the steel temperature, NOT the temperature that it is exposed to. Its ludacris...

June 25, 2007, 08:27:53 pm
Reply #54

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2007, 08:27:53 pm »
Yes, but the steel loses most of it's tensile strength at a much lower temperature?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 25, 2007, 08:29:07 pm
Reply #55

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2007, 08:29:07 pm »
i just called you on a lie

And you happen to miss that :P

You just claimed no steel reinforced building has ever collapsed to fire.
I just gave you proof that that is false.

Hence you are in a position where the rest of your claims are tainted till you give me a reason why you lied or didnt have your facts straight.

June 25, 2007, 08:30:03 pm
Reply #56

legintown

« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2007, 08:30:03 pm »
If I were to present all the pages I've read, all the books I've read and all the lectures from professors, all the documentaries that I've seen here, the server would prolly crash. I can only say that you should use a few hours each day to read some more history, study some more facts, study some science, do some research, all aspects of these things should be avaluaded with an open, yet sceptic mind. As I said earlier, read the 9/11 comission report to start with. When any of you are done with that, then we can talk.

June 25, 2007, 08:33:43 pm
Reply #57

legintown

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2007, 08:33:43 pm »
Erm no Cwave, the link you gave me does not say that. It says that no other building that caught on fire has ever fallen, because WTC was also hit by a plane.

And here is a definition of propaganda: Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.

Study some more fellas...more history, more science, more fatcs...

June 25, 2007, 08:34:40 pm
Reply #58

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2007, 08:34:40 pm »
Still no comment on the WTC being first reinforced concrete building to fall to fire

and that not being true.....

Find me a building that survived this

The towers and building 7 were essentially bolted together like an erector set. No concrete was used to create a ridged block or protect the columns. The steel webbing was pushed to the outer walls.

A challenge to conspiracy theorists:

1) Find a steel frame building at least 40 stories high

2) Which takes up a whole city block

3) And is a "Tube in a tube" design

4) Which came off its core columns at the bottom floors (Earthquake, fire, whatever - WTC 7)

5) Which was struck by another building or airliner and had structural damage as a result.

6) And weakened by fire for over 6 hours

7) And had trusses that were bolted on with two 5/8" bolts.

And which, after all seven tests are met, the building does not fall down.

June 25, 2007, 08:43:08 pm
Reply #59

legintown

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2007, 08:43:08 pm »
4) Which came off its core columns at the bottom floors (Earthquake, fire, whatever - WTC 7) 

explain plz

also, how can you claim this:

6) And weakened by fire for over 6 hours

When there was no fuel or circumstance for this to happen.

Again, did you read professor steven jones' report that i posted here? Have you examined the steel used in the towers? To save you some time, I can tell you that it is of the type ASTM E119, go look up the data on this type of steel.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 02:39:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

391 Guests, 1 User
Naasty