Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Draxell - Hunter Application

November 09, 2007, 05:06:20 pm
Read 22235 times

Offline Draxell

• Former Member

Draxell - Hunter Application
« on: November 09, 2007, 05:06:20 pm »
Good day to Iron Edge, I heard from talking to Brother that your looking for a Hunter, so thought I'd try my luck.

Character Info

Character Name: Draxell
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Spec: 41/20/0 - I also have very nice Agi gear which gives me around 850 Agil unbuffed, therefore over 1000 raid buffed if I was needed to spec Surv.
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Draxell

Build Details

I originally geared my toon to have alot of Agility to buff physical DPS in raids but I fast learnt that I would be more worthwhile in MH and BT as BM,
buffing all DMG to those in Party aswell as doing good DPS myself.

Personal Info

Name: Craig
Sex: Male
Nationality: Welsh
Time Zone: GMT -1 Server Time

TBC Experience

Karazhan (Cleared)
Gruul's Lair (Cleared)
Magtheridon's Lair (Cleared)
Serpent Shrine Cavern (Cleared)
The Eye (Cleared)
Mount Hyjal (Upto, but not including Archimonde)
Black Temple (Upto, but not including Teron Gorefiend)

Raiding Times

Mondays: Available 18:00-1:00
Tuesdays: Available 18:00-1:00
Wednesdays: Available 18:00-1:00
Thursdays: Available 18:00-1:00
Fridays: Available 18:00-3:00 (Unless going out, but will give ample notice)
Saturday: Available All Day/Night (Unless going out, but will give ample notice)
Sundays: Available All Day/Night (Unless going out, but will give ample notice)

Prequests, Attunments & Keys

All Heroic Keys
Karazhan Attuned
SSC Attuned
Mount Hyjal Attuned
Black Temple Attuned

Proffesions

372 Cooking 
373 Jewel Crafting (I have most "Blue" recipe's, and also have all Friendly and Honored Recipes from MH)
375 First Aid

About Me

I'm a 22 year old guy, currently studying to be a Paramedic in Wales and work one or two days a week while I'm not on Campus studying during the day, I finish the course Im doing at the moment in December. I'm an out going, confident person who strives to do the best I can in any given situation.

Gaming & WoW History

I started at a young age playing consoles, and moved onto PC's where my first game was called "Infantry" owned and ran by sony Online Entertaniment, I played this game for several years and ended up being a Server Admin, the WoW equivalent to GM, I was then introduced to Counter Strike by my cousin and was hooked for several years, playing in various leagues playing competeatively. Then a friend introduced me to WoW, and having seen advertisment of the game I fancied a change to fulfill my gaming enjoyment, and LOVED the fact of having to build your character, reputation, skills etc and having been playing since realease.

I left my old realm Ravencrest, and my ex guild Pretty Maids due to having a falling out with thr Raid Leader, this was bassically down to him taking his friends to raids with 20% raid attendance over people such as myself with 80% lifetime attendance. And so I migrated here after applying to Ravenous, but unfortunetly I didn't feel at home there, and although I enjoyed the company of the majority of its members, it wasnt enough, I needed to push myself more, and also needed those around me to push themselves.

Why do I want to join Iron Edge?

I've applied to Iron Edge due to me liking the no nonsense, no bullshit, non eliteist manner in how they interact with other non guildies. From pretty much the first day I migrated here to join Ravenous I've spoken to people such as Noxious and Brother and have been down to earth which is exactly like me. I want a guild that has skilled, focused members who come prepaired for each and every encounter and from your progression I can see that you have exactly what I strive for.
I also love to have a community feel, and I've been advised that Iron Edge's has a really good community feel, which is win all round.

Why pick me?

I am a 100% dedicated stable raider, who reads tactics of several diffrent guilds, aswell as download boss kills with diffrent POV's to give me a better understanding of the encounter at hand, I don't mind wiping repeatedly on new bosses as I find raiding as a whole an awesome experiance,
repair and pot costs dont bother me as I know its part and parcel of raiding. if you were to pick me, you'd have a dedicated, focued skilled player, who learns fast, listens to commands and ALWAYS comes prepared to raids with Pots, Food Buffs, Oils. I always have the BEST gems, Enchants avaliable too.

Possible Sponsors

I wasnt sure if this was relavant or not, but I've played with Brother and a few other members of Iron Edge when Iron Edge helped Rav down Kael'Nub.
So I'm unsure if they would be willing to comment on my play just through that few hours.

Regards

Draxell

November 09, 2007, 05:18:44 pm
Reply #1

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

Re: Draxell - Hunter Application
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 05:18:44 pm »
Paramedic do you get like extra + Healing from bandages?

one very important info you left out, why leave rav , if you been stable hunter/raider why leave now while there progress is going so well ( easy root to Illidan )explain plz?

Leg

November 09, 2007, 05:46:45 pm
Reply #2

Offline Draxell

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 05:46:45 pm »
The reason why I left Ravenous is simple due to me not feeling at home there.

The majority of the people I encountered and raided with were top people, but then there was an increaseing amount of players who annoyed me.

I didnt leave Ravenous then apply to Iron Edge to have "illidan loot" I left because although Rav's progression is going well, raiding with people of whom I disliked made it not fun.

And the guild I left Rav for, Pretty Maids who have also downed illidan were more "Hard core" and I guess I missed that too.

And unfortunetly my studying doesnt give +Healing to bandages or mend pet :D

November 09, 2007, 05:56:50 pm
Reply #3

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 05:56:50 pm »
Haa. I knew you'd give in eventually. Give  :)

November 09, 2007, 05:58:59 pm
Reply #4

Offline Draxell

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 05:58:59 pm »
Thanks Nox, but I still refuse to have babies with you. Fat cow :D

November 09, 2007, 07:26:35 pm
Reply #5

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 07:26:35 pm »
You say that now, but one day....one day. Just you wait and watch.

November 09, 2007, 07:31:22 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 07:31:22 pm »
Great application.

Will write more when I'm not at a LAN blowing people up :)

-D
Now I run a tech website.

November 09, 2007, 07:41:01 pm
Reply #7

Offline Aleandro

• Guild Member

• Sneaky as we are!

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 07:41:01 pm »
Very nice Application man, Good luck !

btw trick question : "How often u pull aggro"? :D

November 09, 2007, 08:29:21 pm
Reply #8

forker

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 08:29:21 pm »
Yep excellent application and I'll definatly give you a trial as we need another Hunter.

I happen to know that you got excellent survival gear too, even better then mine. Which is a big plus.

One question though. Just because I'll be gone over christmas I need to ask or I'd like to know atleast that if you will be here over christmas? I won't so it would be nice if you will be here. If we even have raids then.

November 10, 2007, 01:48:05 am
Reply #9

Offline Grayfox

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 01:48:05 am »
I loled.

Thank you for the heads up appreciated the speech of loyalty the other day aswell :)

Have fun in IE.

November 10, 2007, 02:09:22 am
Reply #10

Offline Grayfox

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 02:09:22 am »
Haa. I knew you'd give in eventually. Give  :)

From that i get that you or others have been whispering him since before about joining or your insinuating that Ravenous is just shit either way its offending.

The level of anger and "HATE" i feel right now is overwhelming tbh, and no you won't get a reply in a few days about Ravenous apologizing for indecent behavior of its GM, this is my personnel view and you can all get fucked if you don't like it.

I hope this SHIT server dies totally soon and IE with it, saddest excuse for a server i have ever seen.

Most bullshit from a guild i have ever seen tbh, "we have such good relations between our guilds" someone leaves makes an app is one thing but whispering them putting the idea of leaving in there is another thing.

I will stop now before i truly regret what i say, Also wouldn't want to have drama in someplace it shouldn't when i just locked a thread a few days ago on our forums with about the same thing.

November 10, 2007, 02:11:46 am
Reply #11

Offline Grayfox

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 02:11:46 am »
Yep excellent application and I'll definatly give you a trial as we need another Hunter.

I happen to know that you got excellent survival gear too, even better then mine. Which is a big plus.

One question though. Just because I'll be gone over christmas I need to ask or I'd like to know atleast that if you will be here over christmas? I won't so it would be nice if you will be here. If we even have raids then.

"jag tycker om Ravenous" ye my ass.

November 10, 2007, 02:21:45 am
Reply #12

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 02:21:45 am »
I hope this SHIT server dies totally soon and IE with it, saddest excuse for a server i have ever seen.
How many servers have you seen?

Have you even spoken with more then 10% of this guild EVER or is it just generalised hate towards each and every member of IE for... what reason?
I never spoke a single word with you and now you want my guild to die 0o

I really don't know the story behind him leaving you guys but it seems he wasnt happy. Surely thats not our fault ?!
Just as much as it isnt your fault for all the IE members that have joined you guys over the past 2 years. Do you want a list or?
It even includes toons with legendary weapons....

/insertrandomlolcat
C

PS
I know the anger that comes with guildmembers leaving, so i can somewhat understand that.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 02:26:26 am by Cwave »

November 10, 2007, 02:32:39 am
Reply #13

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 02:32:39 am »
Please don't mistake one member wanting to join us with some major exodus from Ravenous to IE.

In fact, I think Draxell might be the second ever person to leave Rav for IE (Kiitos, and now him?)

The number of players that IE has lost to Rav/AFGM/CB faaaar exceeds that, I assure you :)

It's a shame you hold such generalised hatred for an entire guild... but hey, whatever makes the game tick for you, Gayfox. I understand people have to invent new and exciting ways to make a game interesting... and I guess you found it -- unconditional and unfounded hate for a fairly friendly bunch of casuals!

Keep on being angry, it's funny.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

November 10, 2007, 03:37:32 am
Reply #14

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 03:37:32 am »
Wow, that's a lot of harsh words right there, Grayfox. I'm sad to see that you've got this big blob of hatred within you, bursting from time to time. Dr.Grilly has scheduled a councelling session for you next wednesday at 09.30. Hope you can make it :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 10:38:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 3 Users
hemoroidtv, Chelly, Pratiarch