Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 X-Realm Hunter

January 18, 2008, 01:23:26 pm
Read 8605 times

Offline Bairak

• Vendor Trash

X-Realm Hunter
« on: January 18, 2008, 01:23:26 pm »
Hello everyone.This is Bairak,a hunter from Genjuros that wants to join your guild.I have to say sorry to Brother because i promised i would make this application yesterday but something occured.Not much more blah blah so lets get ready to rumbleeeee !!!

Personal information

My name is John,a 26 year old from Greece.I am a mathematician IRL so anyone that has homework please feel free to ask me.I am a quite friendly person,eager to learn and help the guild to every new encounter.I have no problems with my superior officers,my CL or my GL and i am accepting critisism if and when is necessary.

Character information

Race:Orc

Class:Hunter

Alts:a level 70 mage,a level 70 rogue and a paladin level 64

Spec:BM (i am willing to respec if that is needed of course)

Gear:This is my armory page http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Bairak although the current equipment shows my pvp gear.I can tell you my PvE gear which consists of the following:Full tier 4 gear,the 3 ebon netherscale parts crafted from leatherworking,neck,cloak,rings all epic,dragonspine trophy and the trinket from BM,legacy (although i am using the PvP axe atm) and the bow from Lady Vashj.All the items are of epic quality,fully socketed and enchanted.

Experience before TBC:With Descent of Dorians which were later renamed to Salvation we had cleared ZG,AQ 20,MC,BWL,AQ 40 and on Naxxramas we had cleared 10 bosses (stoped at the Deathknight wing).

Experience after TBC:With Salvation again and after leaving and joining Defiance we did Karazhan,Gruul,Magtheridon,SSC,TK,MH (till 4th boss) ,BT (1st and 2nd boss) and ZA.

Reputation with factions:Basically i am exalted with most factions pro and after TBC and can enter all heroic instances.

Attunements:Attuned with every instance in game so far and that means MH and BT.

Raiding:My raiding hours can always try and fit in my RL.So off the top of my head the only day i will log in late and that means 21.00 WoW time is Wednesday.Other than that i believe that i can be online every other day from 19.00-20.00 WoW time untill the next day.

Gaming and World of Warcraft history

Basically i have been playing WoW from the first day that it came out on the Europian servers.My first guild i ever joined as stated before was Descent of Dorians which was later renamed to Salvation.After Salvation disbanded the road ended up on Defiance with alot of friends and alot of adventure.I have been enjoying this game from the first day and i believe you can see that from the alts i have.PvP is something that i also enjoy and also some chat over ventrilo.Friends are always number 1 for me so making new ones wont be a problem.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge ?

As fas as i know Iron Edge is the number 1 guild on the server which consists of strong players with passion and eager to down every new PvE encounter on the game.Having spoken with Brother which i can say was really nice and polite to me i strongly believe the guild is suitable for me.My purpose is to see whatever this game has to offer,playing side by side with mature and clever people.Loot was never what i wanted because as we all know it will come as long as the guild is strong and focused.If it doesnt come this week it will come the next one.So basically i want to join Iron Edge so that i can have the chance to play next to people that want to play,want to be the best,want to be number 1.

What can i offer Iron Edge ?

As a dps class i can offer everything a dps class can offer.Try for the best,help a fellow in need,faster progress with all of the skills i have as a player and as a character,suggestions if those are welcome by my superior officers and generally whatever i am ordered to do.I do not wish to discuss the consumables that i am using because alot of times i have been gathering them not only for myself.I will try to do whatever i can to help the guild,understand new encounters and optimize my play based on them,never whining and always smiling at the end.

Last words

I hate gnomes...I love MATHS !!!I wish to thank you all for this apply and hopefully we will see each other soon.Regards.

Bairak

January 18, 2008, 01:25:49 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: X-Realm Hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 01:25:49 pm »
I am a mathematician IRL so anyone that has homework please feel free to ask me.

I don't suppose u know anything about differencing algorithms? :)

P.S Good luck :)

Oh, and btw, as long as you aren't stoned 24/7 I think you will stand a good chance of getting in :P
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 01:28:26 pm by TTaM »
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

January 18, 2008, 01:31:41 pm
Reply #2

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 01:31:41 pm »
A mathematician eh? Give!

January 18, 2008, 02:06:16 pm
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 02:06:16 pm »
Great application, matey :)

Another mature hunter would be much appreciated around these parts...

Why are you leaving your current guild?
Now I run a tech website.

January 18, 2008, 02:08:04 pm
Reply #4

Offline Bairak

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 02:08:04 pm »
Differencing Algorithms...well that was my presentation on graduating so...yeah i know some...ALOT !!!

January 18, 2008, 02:14:09 pm
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 02:14:09 pm »
Hah, nice :)
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

January 18, 2008, 02:28:05 pm
Reply #6

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 02:28:05 pm »
Can I interest you in some irc to discuss it? :)
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

January 18, 2008, 04:36:29 pm
Reply #7

forker

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 04:36:29 pm »
Hey. I'd like to offer you a trial in Iron Edge as it doesnt seem like anyone have a problem with you. Your gear is not the best but it's not bad either. It's a good starter gear and I'm sure we can gear you up quickly enough and then you will be Mister Tier 6 by the time we hit Sunwell hopefully.

I'm happy about you already making a friend here as Daekesh and you seem to have something in common. Also I'm sure that you will be popular when it starts to come close to exams :D.

But just before that I'd also like to know why you left your old guild. Other then that welcome to Dunemaul.

January 18, 2008, 06:24:58 pm
Reply #8

Offline Bombardi

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 06:24:58 pm »
I could need some help with my maths soon or later  :P i suck at it

Good application grats on the trial bomb :)

January 18, 2008, 06:26:17 pm
Reply #9

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 06:26:17 pm »
I hate gnomes...

How rude!

Good luck with you application! Smart people playing WoW is generally a good sign!

January 18, 2008, 08:19:37 pm
Reply #10

Offline Bairak

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 08:19:37 pm »
Once again i am sorry for replying this late...Well as i saw the question was why i am leaving my current guild.Well a better question if i may suggest is why i am leaving the server.So to answer both questions.The guild i am at the moment consists of alot of good players but not alot of my old friends.I started playing this game due to RL friends.Some of them have quit WoW long time now,some others transfered befor TBC came out so only a few are now with me.Friends are as i have stated number 1 for me and making new ones is even better.About the server now...Ever tried playing on Genjuros ?I transfered to Genjuros because of the high population of Italians.You know whats even worse than Italians ?Greek people.I dont want to offend my country but most of the Greek people playing on the server are imature and generally not capable of behaving themselves.The truth is that at least my friends were a minority and things went great.I think that change is always needed after spending time on a place,judging the advantages and disadvantages of all things and trying to balance yourself with the people around you.New challenges,hard work and at the end "very good performance mate" is the kind of game i like.Mister tier 6 doesnt sound bad of course but Mister Damage echoes better in my head.Any other question you fellows have i would be very happy to answer over the forum or via ventrilo.Thanks again for this oppurtunity.Regards and power to MATHS !!!

Bairak

January 18, 2008, 09:58:33 pm
Reply #11

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 09:58:33 pm »
Well, I think you win the prize.

Please migrate to collect it.
Now I run a tech website.

January 18, 2008, 10:03:20 pm
Reply #12

legintown

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 10:03:20 pm »
Zomg, malakas!  ;D

January 18, 2008, 10:39:15 pm
Reply #13

Offline Bridgewood

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 10:39:15 pm »
good app and welcome i would say:)

January 19, 2008, 02:09:46 am
Reply #14

forker

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 02:09:46 am »
Welcome to Iron Edge. Come and play!

Give me a whisper when you arrive.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 08:49:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users