Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Enuma-Tornado Cow application

October 08, 2008, 10:23:45 am
Read 9701 times

Offline Enuma

• Vendor Trash

Enuma-Tornado Cow application
« on: October 08, 2008, 10:23:45 am »
Hello lads,my name is Slobodan im 24 years old and im living in Belgrade,Serbia.

Character name:Enuma
Character class:Enhancement Shaman
Character build:2/45/14

Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Enuma
Attunements:everything in TBC

Ventrilo/Microphone:Yes/Working
English lang:Pretty good

Raid avaiability;24/7

Experience:
--Pre-tbc:Hm in general as this shaman is my new account(meaning i played on another account in pre-tbc)lets make this part of apply just open beacose there is nothing to comfirm with.(mostly i was active player in pre-tbc..but got some raid experience in pre-tbc).
Previous guilds:Fearsome War Engine.Night Stalkers,Rigor Mortis
--TBC:Karazan[Clear]Gruul[Clear]Maggy[cleared]Zul'aman[cleared]Time trial[clear]SSC[clear]Tk[clear]BT[clear]SWP[on Felm atm]
--Titles:Hand of A'dal Shattered Sun(ritch prostitue :) )
--Faction status:Exalted with allmost all TBC factions

--Gaming XP:My gaming xp starting from my young age..Started from Golden Axe,Aero Fighter series,Pang series Metal Slug series..mostly arcade..then when the Sega system came out i transfered my self to playing active(as the age came:)..We all remember golden age of sega:Mortal Kombat,Prince of persia,Phantom etc.Have experience with Lots of games finished..several Mortal Kombat tournament win.Then Nintendo came out..and awesome years begins:Donkey Kong series,Killer Instict and ofc 1 and only Zelda!!Started to play PC after it not so active..coz Playstation just came out..i deticated most of my time to Finishing: Resident evil series Tomb raider Series Silent HIll series,Final Fantasy..BIg fan of Lara Croft..After it i started playing active PC..Baldurs Gate,fallout Diablo I and II Dungeon Siege..etc
Online i started with playing:Counter strike 1.6..Ultima,Guild Wars..some amount of dota..most of my time was playing Counter strike/tournaments..then i got Guild wars..been on it some times..and on the end i started to play WOW..pre-tbc active,TBC Hard Core..

Lets back to apply(shall we)...
Class-spec in raid role:
Eventually Shamans are only real ''hybrid''class in WoW.In some cases they talent build can be i dunno something like 29-31/0/32-30 as ele/resto spec(hybrid i guess)..dealing good damage..and still can support with good offheals(Ofc its needed good mana regen gear)As enhancement my role is Support of Melee dps(Str+WF totems)dont forget Unleashed Rage:''buffing''party with +10%of AP..and ''cheering'' up people with Bloodlust.In general Enha shamans can perform more usefull things such are:Posion remove,disease..with a bit resistance Frost,Fire,nature..hmm Maybe a bit with saving some situation like:poping Earth ele to save overaggroed mobs..till tank take situation in control again..In general im looking on shamans as Support-''Ambulance'' unit for party/raid..(at least my spec)

Raid bring-needs:Drums of War,Roasted Clefthoof(str food),Assault flasks(AP flasks)HP pots Mana pots(if needed elixirs that are needed for upcoming boss)..and some hp/mana food(in reserve)

--Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Main reason is wish for Hard Core playing,serious,mature,deticated playing too.Ofc Fun get know new people,new thinkings,suggestions..and wonna have a Great time during play.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
 Intresting Question.I can offer mature,Hard Core playing,my 101% od detication..and will to help other people in their goals and achivements.

Last words?
Actions before Words.Im hoping im gonna fill ur expetation if i get accepted..

/cheers

« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 10:32:19 am by Enuma »

October 08, 2008, 10:48:42 am
Reply #1

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

Re: Enuma-Tornado Cow application
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 10:48:42 am »
...Legintown, is that you again?

October 08, 2008, 11:12:48 am
Reply #2

Offline Enuma

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 11:12:48 am »
Nope mate..i think u confused me with some1..im fresh meat:)

October 08, 2008, 11:19:37 am
Reply #3

Inphy

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 11:19:37 am »
Wall of text crits me for OVER NINETHOUSEND.

But then again, atleast you took the time to write your application. Good luck.

October 08, 2008, 11:45:59 am
Reply #4

Eyehole

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 11:45:59 am »
*breaths heavily* i arrived! no worries boobs are here
see bouncing!

relax...

Gl with ur application !

October 08, 2008, 01:45:40 pm
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 01:45:40 pm »
Nice application, thanks :) You should always aim to put more spaces in though, after every comma and fullstop. Just so you know, for the future!

I support his entrance into IE, as long as he's aware that in WOTLK he will be fighting pretty hard for a raid spot -- a spot that he might never get.

You might get to see KJ though, as we're currently pretty low on raiding shaman.

Anyway, good luck with the application.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

October 08, 2008, 02:46:02 pm
Reply #6

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 02:46:02 pm »
Hello Enuma .As Dell told you above we are prety short atm on shamans ,becouse we have some of our shamans away from wow ,but thigs might change in Wotlk ,so you will really need to fight for your spot .I hope you know enought for totems rotation  ;) and you will preform good in our raids .
Application accepted. Slap me or Dell for invite.

October 08, 2008, 06:32:46 pm
Reply #7

Offline anomynous

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 06:32:46 pm »
http://rigormortis.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=2321&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

please take a look at this before making any hasty decisions

page 2 will me more relevant then page 1

October 08, 2008, 06:51:18 pm
Reply #8

Eyehole

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 06:51:18 pm »
http://rigormortis.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=2321&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

please take a look at this before making any hasty decisions

page 2 will me more relevant then page 1

i didn't read even :D
just wanted to show my boobs to you!  ::)

October 08, 2008, 07:23:13 pm
Reply #9

Inphy

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 07:23:13 pm »
Interesting. What do you have to say about that Enuma? Because, they have a point in that threat. Why won't you just take epics here, sunmotes etc. and then just join Nihilum?

October 08, 2008, 07:25:01 pm
Reply #10

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 07:25:01 pm »
Because... er... we have a DKP system and a guild leader that doesn't give crafted shit to triallists?

Come on Inphy, turn your brain on.
Now I run a tech website.

October 08, 2008, 07:37:06 pm
Reply #11

Eyehole

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 07:37:06 pm »
*pushes his button*

October 14, 2008, 11:18:54 am
Reply #12

Offline Enuma

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 11:18:54 am »
Hmm i didnt saw that drama continues..

What i have to say for that topic..let we say that i was allmost 6 months in guild..and i did have a raider status..for been online 14h+ nolife all time..missed 2 raids in 6months (offday raids,that i could come but i dont need) and just coz internet problems,boosted people from guild for ZA mount..helped with my 101% heart and soul..donating sunmotes,gems...

Plans from sunwell i got coz people getting demoted coz inactivity(that i hated the most..inactivity i mean)..+dkp standings too..i didnt pass any single item to people just coz they are showing up for raids when they feel that needs to come..for good people i did make compromise and passing items..but specifically for slackers and casuals i didnt have mercy..

On the end i got rocks and stones in my face coz leaving..
Words was:WHY in IE? Why to those retards?WHy u joined Smelling?

Only GM understanded me and..talked with him like man to man..and some of dudes that i played with a lots..
let me bold a bit:Just bring those people to confront with me and let em say did i ninja something and what item is it..

Im just hoping that u understand till now how it goes when u leave the guild..and its like it in life too..U can help to every1 with everything every single time..but when u wonna do on ur own hand..sudenlly u are worst man on Earth..
What do u think why i didnt wroted anything on that post?? Coz silence is gold mate..its not i like feel guilty and coz that i didnt wrote anything..its beacose im just laughing to people that i helped,that now they flaming me after all i did for em..

just look at this pls : http://rigormortis.informe.com/1-beg-from-enuma-dt2063.html

http://rigormortis.informe.com/about-za-bear-runs-dt2270.html

http://rigormortis.informe.com/swp-trash-farming-only-for-guild-deticated-players-dt2098.html

http://rigormortis.informe.com/gruul-friday-trinket-farming-dt1752.html

im hoping u getting a bit cleared picture what is that drama all about..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 11:27:21 am by Enuma »

October 14, 2008, 02:51:46 pm
Reply #13

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 02:51:46 pm »
but specifically for slackers and casuals i didnt have mercy..

Don't make troll angry, you wouldn't like troll when he's angry.
Trolls are awesome!

October 14, 2008, 03:11:59 pm
Reply #14

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 03:11:59 pm »
Less drama and try to fix your internet connection issues , so you can attend to our raids ,even tho when we raid only 2 days a week as you already know(or be on standby when the current raid is full) .When you wont be online @ unable to join the raid for some reason , as I told you ingame you need to post & replay on the missing raid topic , which you can find here  http://xoops.iron-edge.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2968.0 .

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 04:19:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

261 Guests, 0 Users