Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Troll leaving the stage

December 23, 2008, 10:58:09 pm
Read 5851 times

Offline Exmorfist

• Vendor Trash

Troll leaving the stage
« on: December 23, 2008, 10:58:09 pm »
Well i want explain some things to people that dont know what happened..

first of all im playing this game for raiding and progressing.

I was waiting to be a 3th raider hunter of ie and to be able to ready for next content uludar.

I have get in casual raid to get gear for to be ready but some people dont want me there with judging me rolling on melee weapons (rogs get angry when i want a 1h weapon warriors on 2h ones)(and if you still wonder why i take "Claymore of Ancient Power" when that item drop i think that item can be improwment for me couse its hard for me to take another 1h weapon near my dagger couse i raid with 5 rogue and i roll need on it. Than people start talk on went i dont need that item really. That get me a pisssed couse only i can decide if i need an item or not if you think go play a hunter thatn huh?. After friday when i get out game i really cant find much time to play game at weekend and at monday i searched some ench on ah to get on weapon to use on raid but cant be able to find till raid time than get in raid keeped in my backpac. And gues what people asking me "wheres that sword" and "why theres ench on it" and i decide that time that people cant be my team mate and i wont raid with them again .

Than i have talked  abit with gerdi and he gently said its really hard for me to be a raider.

-I know i have more lag than any other people couse i live in turkey and i cant do anything about it (i cant change my country for wow)
-I know i react slow at vent command couse i learn this language from dictionaries from adventure-strategy games and im good at writing and reading but when comes at listening im bad couse i dont have much practice and dont want to talk in vent couse im not good at speaking in english too.

While i know this handicaps i just trusting my passion for team playing  and my ambition for success  but i see that isnt enough + and i learn when i get disagreement with some one theres no one will stay by my side ( couse i have been a stranger for this guild  after the big brake madeby  my job at amry)

Anyway i still have my best wishes to all of you i wish  you will be successfull at whole your life and your game.

December 24, 2008, 12:19:16 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Troll leaving the stage
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 12:19:16 am »
Sad to see you go, Exmo!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you today, I had been offline a while, so I had a lot of things to sort out.

Pretty lame to see you leave over some loot issues to be honest -- you know it's a casual group, you know most people there value epics more than the hardcore raiders (those guys don't have full epics, like us...), so I'm sure there will be some arguing.

Also, you have some kiddies there...

Anyway, I understand the raiding problem, and I hope you can find somewhere good to raid :)

It's been fun!

Love,
-D
Now I run a tech website.

December 24, 2008, 12:41:31 am
Reply #2

Offline Otori

• Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 12:41:31 am »
One of the few hunters in my opinion has put colour to Dunemauls society.
Really sad to see you leave IE.

Hope you dont stop playing and you stick around on the server
if you dont take care m8 
Holy Priest.... Shadow Priest..... Disc Priest of Iron Edge

Whats your game?

December 24, 2008, 01:03:11 am
Reply #3

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 01:03:11 am »
Leaving over loot .... How sad and what a retarded move!

All the best though!
C

December 24, 2008, 02:30:11 am
Reply #4

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 02:30:11 am »
Think you misunderstood something there C.. He's pissed at the reaction of him looting some items. Not pissed at not getting them.

Sorry to see you go Exmo, however I dont understand if you leave to raid somewhere else if you dont have time to log on and prepare for raids..

Happy holidays and good luck with your stuff as well!

Kagir

December 24, 2008, 03:11:55 am
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 03:11:55 am »
:(

Merry Christmas!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

December 24, 2008, 04:28:26 am
Reply #6

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 04:28:26 am »
you know it's a casual group, you know most people there value epics more than the hardcore raiders (those guys don't have full epics, like us...), so I'm sure there will be some arguing.

I wish it was about the epics, it's more about the act of taking an item for a small upgrade when someone else needs it for an Xbocks hueg upgrade. The reason the main raiders doesn't have loot issues is because people simply roll with their heads rather than their electrical purple penis. Gerdi wouldn't roll on Devlin's daggers, Devlin doesn't roll on Gerdi's bows. It's really simple, is it not?

I personally, even after exmo needed on 2 daggers with 3 rogues in the raid that could use them as a MASSIVE upgrade (going from blue -> epic) both me and Gozhell were kind enough to pass him a bow that he wanted. Because we value the whole "For the guild" spirit, and that's fine and that's the way we like it. Ofcourse it turns out that the bow in question was a downgrade from what he already had (or atleast not an upgrade) and our gesture of good faith was wasted.

Furthermore, the sword that he needed on and won in 10man was also just one of those things that make you dislike another player. He ended up vendoring it aswell, for some random reason...

I am not alone when I say that the rolls Exmo has done have been rather retarded and this whole post is written in some sort of martyric way, actually causing people to feel sorry for someone who doesn't care enough about his own guild than to sacrifice a dagger to make someone else less useless and happy.

GL with your future escapades Exmorfist, with a bit of luck you've ended up learning something. Happy Christmas.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

December 24, 2008, 04:49:42 am
Reply #7

Offline Morbid

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 04:49:42 am »
Man i'm actually starting to believe the 360 degrees theory is flawless.
(The smarter u are the closer you are to the 0 degree line also.)

Still not taking you serious Nach. :P

I have my conspiracy theory rdy  ;)

December 24, 2008, 06:22:01 am
Reply #8

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 06:22:01 am »
Damn.. leaving over loot is a pretty shit way to go. The way i see it, "it's gonna
drop again". If u couldn't get that upgrade (be it a dagger or sword) Find an
alterative until you win the roll or sumthing better comes up that u win.

Thats my friendly advice to u. Merry Xmas Exmo and a happy new year! :-*
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

December 24, 2008, 07:38:23 am
Reply #9

Eyehole

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 07:38:23 am »
Sad to see you go too..  :(
but
"verilmiş karar, kararsızlıktan daha iyidir be kardeşim...
 hayırlısı Allah'tan.. selametle!"

December 24, 2008, 10:13:58 am
Reply #10

Offline Exmorfist

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 10:13:58 am »
well people understand some thing wrong

i leave casual raid for the acts of people

i leave the guild when i learn i cant get raider rank again no more.

Anyway thx for ewery one reading and responding my post. I dont have hearth broken anyone

December 24, 2008, 12:39:34 pm
Reply #11

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 12:39:34 pm »
Sad to see the only one proper troll hunter in our guild leaving , anyway good luck whatever you do .I wish you and everyone Merry Xmas and a happy new year .

December 24, 2008, 01:00:25 pm
Reply #12

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 01:00:25 pm »
Hnng, you were a really good asset to our raid, and to the community in general. Really sad to see you go, your will to respec for the raid and generally good DPS was appreciated :)
I am also very sure that people will be willing to forget the few pieces you took "over" them if your view on loot would change a little.. It's not like our pvp nerds have elephant memory!

EDIT: Merry Christmas!

December 24, 2008, 01:02:11 pm
Reply #13

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 01:02:11 pm »
Think you misunderstood something there C.. He's pissed at the reaction of him looting some items. Not pissed at not getting them.

No Kagir, i understood it quite allright.
He took alot of epics, didnt pass multiple down/sidegrades to fellow guildies and now leaves because people got upset over it. Cant believe someone would take that many weapon epics anyway and not pass after 1-2 side-grades.

Leaving over lootdisputes = retarded.

Selaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam & Merry Christmas ;)

December 24, 2008, 11:17:35 pm
Reply #14

Offline Lotinja

• Former Member

• I are Tabdot

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 11:17:35 pm »
Hey Exmo!

Ive raided with u quite alot of times in tbc, weve had some nice raids i must say, and what i can remember you where a pretty good hunter.

I agree with most ppl here that its very sad to see you go, and unfortunate that its come to this.

Though i can understand you how you feel, who wants to be in a guild where people dont like you?

(Adressing the feeling, if this is the case or not i leave to each of you to decide)

Good luck to you, and merry christmas!
All flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of the grass.

Because, all grass withers, and the flower falls away

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 09:49:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

25 Guests, 1 User
Naasty