Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 B-Raid Hunter Application

July 27, 2009, 08:26:03 pm
Read 13233 times

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

B-Raid Hunter Application
« on: July 27, 2009, 08:26:03 pm »
Personal Information
Right, my name's Scott, i'm 17, and I live in Essex, England. I'm into gaming, going out with friends and watching/playing football and various other sports, as you obviously know as I play World of Warcraft and various other games like Warhammer Online: The Age of Reckoning, AoC, etc. If you need to know more information, please reply to the thread.

Character Information
My gear can be seen here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Riddle

As you can see, my character is currently Survival Specced for my Primary Specc, this is simply because I can deal a substantial amount of DPS in this specc, a little bit higher than Marksmanship and Beast Mastery. My second specc is Marksmanship, this is generally incase the raid will benefit from my Trueshot Aura, so I will always be that specc when or if the raid needs me as that specc for the duration of the raid. My professions consist of Engineering and Jewelcrafting, the reasons behind these are simple, money making and fun with Engineering, along with making my own arrows, mounts and other cool stuff.

Raiding and Experience:
Currently, I can attend every single raid you need be to attend, on this particular team, but due to work I cannot attend raids on Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays every other week, which means I can virtually raid 9/14 days due to in real life issues and work. My general WoW experience consists of a three year gaming loop:

Pre-TBC: I have cleared all of the content on my Rogue, which was on Shattered Hand, I do not have it any more, as I tried to quit World of Warcraft, but eventually came back and re-rolled.

TBC: Cleared all of the content there on my Alliance Hunter, you may know him/her by the names of Reli/Relir, the only content I have not cleared is Sunwell Plateau.

WotLK: I have cleared everything up to Yogg-Saron, but due to the guilds I have been in, I haven't cleared it, i've brushed up on all the tactics though, watching videos, reading up on WoWHead on special things, that's how every raid boss should be looked at to be honest.

More specific raiding times over a two week period:
Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Whenever required
Thursdays: Whenever required
Fridays: : Whenever required
Saturday: : Whenever required
Sundays: Whenever required

Mondays: : Whenever required
Tuesdays: : Whenever required
Wednesdays: Work.
Thursdays: Work.
Fridays: Work.
Saturday: Work.
Sundays: Work.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history
I started playing World of Warcraft in January 2006, when my brother found it on the shelves in GAME, I picked it up, rolled a Dwarf Rogue, started playing for a while, and then quit for a few months, but eventually came back in the Burning Crusade, and levelled up my Dwarf Hunter, Relir, I then got bored of being an Alliance September 2008 odd, and rolled up my Orc Hunter, which is Riddle to today, whom is currently in Red Sun Rising, but due to people being AFK and on Holidays, there isn't enough players to make 25 man runs, and I don't really enjoy sitting about Orgrimmar all the time :P.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Iron Edge is a fantastic community that is generally great at what they do, the attitude of every member I meet is always good, and the progression in raids is excellent, clearing all the content and progressing into hard-modes. I have also seen Iron Edge around since the start of WoW on Dunemaul, ganking people and being well known even to those pesky ally's. I would like to join this guild because of the reasons above, I would very much so like to join the guild and join a fantastic community that always strides to progress with a great bunch of members.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer a friendly, mature helpful person, who is always striding to make my character better. Im also over-active playing this game way too much, I am willing to help my guildies whenever needed - and aside from me being a very good player, I feel that I am suited in the raiding aspect, with a good group of people, but socially too, with a mature attitude and willing to knuckle down whenever it's needed.

Last words?
I'm off to Turkey on Wednesday 29th of July 2009, and will not be back until late August, as my family have a villa out there, so i'll probably be spending the majority of the summer out there, so I thought it would be best to post my application sooner rather than later.

Cheers guys thanks for looking at my application and I very much so look forward to a responce.

Riddle.

July 27, 2009, 08:51:49 pm
Reply #1

Offline Fuzion

• Guild Member

• Paper Bender
Re: B-Raid Hunter Application
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 08:51:49 pm »
Let me get this straight; your leaving Red Sun Rising because too many people are AFK, but your applying to Iron Edge saying you will be AFK until mid August?

Ehehehehe... <___<

Check my Tumblr.

July 27, 2009, 08:55:59 pm
Reply #2

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 08:55:59 pm »
Yeah, I was expecting that, but in all fairness, it's the first time i've been away for three years so, plus, if I apply now, it generally gives the guild a longer time to respond to instead of the 1-2 days like most people expect :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 09:00:13 pm by Riddle »

July 27, 2009, 09:05:53 pm
Reply #3

Offline Fuzion

• Guild Member

• Paper Bender
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 09:05:53 pm »
No, it has nothing to do with fairness.

No one knows you here, and just because you say you have been stable doesn't mean everyone here will say OK. You would have to earn some trust here before...

And 1 month is a very long period.
Check my Tumblr.

July 27, 2009, 09:07:59 pm
Reply #4

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 09:07:59 pm »
Jeez. If i'm just going to get flamed because of this, this thread might aswell get deleted straight away. Just stated my reasons for listing the application now, rather than later, what's the big deal?

July 27, 2009, 09:26:35 pm
Reply #5

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 09:26:35 pm »
Jeez. If i'm just going to get flamed because of this, this thread might aswell get deleted straight away. Just stated my reasons for listing the application now, rather than later, what's the big deal?

huh, you call that flaming?

I'm not sure this kid would survive ten days with us...
Trolls are awesome!

July 27, 2009, 09:33:12 pm
Reply #6

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 09:33:12 pm »
I lol'd. You got my drift though.

July 27, 2009, 11:00:20 pm
Reply #7

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 11:00:20 pm »
Did we do voa 10 yesterday or something?

If that's the case, you did quite well

July 27, 2009, 11:05:43 pm
Reply #8

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 11:05:43 pm »
Yeah we did, rubbish loot as usual though  :P

July 27, 2009, 11:42:24 pm
Reply #9

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2009, 11:42:24 pm »
Good app!

Poor circumstances.

Good luck.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

July 27, 2009, 11:48:24 pm
Reply #10

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2009, 11:48:24 pm »
No, it has nothing to do with fairness.

No one knows you here, and just because you say you have been stable doesn't mean everyone here will say OK. You would have to earn some trust here before...

And 1 month is a very long period.

Fuzion is just a angry Pala cos his kitty wont drop <3

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

July 27, 2009, 11:59:47 pm
Reply #11

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 11:59:47 pm »
And you're just... Supremacy

Seriously... that's become an insult of it's own.

Next time I need to hurt someone's feelings (probably in around 5 minutes) I'll just call them Supremacy.
Trolls are awesome!

July 28, 2009, 12:35:45 am
Reply #12

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 12:35:45 am »
Supreamacy you, Palmar you Supremacy Supremacy.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

July 28, 2009, 11:13:57 pm
Reply #13

Offline Rastien

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 11:13:57 pm »
http://rsr.elacole.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=466

Lex one of the officers relpying (and a mate of mine irl) and accepting him said it was fully explained in whispers and he was happy to wait aprently not though.

Lex was pretty pissed about this but people generally are when they up and leave a guild not long before joining

just thought it was worth mentioning

July 28, 2009, 11:25:27 pm
Reply #14

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 11:25:27 pm »
http://rsr.elacole.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=466

Lex one of the officers relpying (and a mate of mine irl) and accepting him said it was fully explained in whispers and he was happy to wait aprently not though.

Lex was pretty pissed about this but people generally are when they up and leave a guild not long before joining

just thought it was worth mentioning

This forum is protected by a password!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 01:16:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

282 Guests, 0 Users