Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Legolew Future B raider .

July 31, 2009, 09:13:03 am
Read 14790 times

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

Legolew Future B raider .
« on: July 31, 2009, 09:13:03 am »
Personal Information

Hello. My name is Jason i'm aged 18x2+1, live in Manchester where the Blues are the biggest team in the city !!!, i work within Print industry been doing this for over a decade and am still shite at it, married 14year got 2 kids , Lewis 13 ( Yep hes growing up fast ) and Jade 10.

Character Information

Conqueror Legolew Druid lev 76 lolz

Here is my amazing low level gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Legolew

I have some Feral Tanking gear buts it out of date , i also have some resto gear but its out of date , i still have all my tier 1,2,part 3 , all 4,5,6 in a over stocked bank along with items like Finkles Mc Mace ( Its not for shamans ).

Pre-TBC
Cleared all content.

TBC:
Cleared all instances upto Brut in Sunwell

WoTL:

Naxxramas10/25: Cleared
OS10/25: Cleared Including 3 drakes
Malygos10: Cleared
Malygos25: Cleared.
Ulduar 10: 13/14
Ulduar 25: 13/14

Raid Times:

Mostly any day , anytime excpet 1 week in a Month i have to work mon-Thur Night shift

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I started my online experience in Star Wars Galaxies where i Played a TwiLek Jedi Knight by the name off Dinaro, did this for over 2 years before the combat Upgrade which basically destroyed the game, moved to Wow where i played this char leveling up in a guild named Thunderclan with very low members but nice people , joined IE at 58 and was there from the 1st day Morbid spammed his "Run Out " macro on the starting 2 giants , had a few ups and downs and emo fits along the way but stayed in IE for around 3 years before doing the unthinkable , i re-rolled factions , i had a few reasons for doing this , Personal and ingame but i guess i'll try and explain best way i can.
2 Years ago my Mother ( who lives with me in a extention i built on side off my house ) was diagnosed with Cancer , this became a huge shock to me as not long before i lost my Dad to same thing ,i tried to change things in my own life and went through a rough phase where i couldnt handle various situations , Ie was becoming more and more pushing towards keeping status within the realm this was someting at that time i didnt think i could handle going into Sunwell,the fight with my mother has continued for the previous 2 years and that Journey is very close to an end.

At the time i had already started a squidhead shaman as i had 2 accounts for a long time , i met a guy ingame Named Tuckface , we kinda got on pretty well and have since become good friends , i leveled my char up with his alt and joined Might and Magic after they disbanded i moved to The Garrsion with some friends on a Basis that to Join i only had to raid 2 days a week and even that was Optional once you become a member , this for me was perfect , after a few months things settled down and i moved to Epilogue where i have been since going through Hyjal/Bt/Sunwell/ and wrath stuff, over the summer ALOT off my close friends have left game the likes Off Hadez,Doubleuk and a very good friend Elfe , others Zel/Mads/fink and few others moved Server to Nodrossil a PVE server , but myself i am Dunemaul through and through and enjoy outdoor pvp too much to go Pve,Tuckface i aint gunna get rid off he is currently messing around on a undead rogue after opening a second account and Ofc i cant miss out Talf , hes still around doesnt play as much as he used to but hes growing up fast and isnt dependant on his oldman anymore.( did you see the little shit got ashes of alar )
i havnt played much recently , been hanging out on Aion chinese servers , interesting game some good ideas some bad , will never be the wow-killer people assume but may possible steal a few subsciptions, playing Ranger btw.

i think coming back Horde is alot easier with the announcement that soon i can transfer my squidhead over too.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Where else would i go tbh plus Tyrants dont take Non-English :P

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
i can only offer myself as i am , but i believe this is enough to slot back into the community in a personal and raiding role, i'd actually offer myself as a possible oomkin although i never tried it so its gunna be hard but if not then as a Feral.

Last words?

I think as a person i'm alot different then i used to be , i'm alot more relaxed and chilled , i have different outlook on life then i did , i think i may have been ascertive when matters arouse Talf , i think as a father i was very over protective around him especially online , perhaps i shouldnt have let him play this game at a young age as i did and by doing so will have shown me as more off a hot tempered person then i really am , i look back now and realise this as with Talf being 13 he has now detached himself from me and forced me to realise that i cant wrap him up in cotton wool as i have in the past.my whole outlook on the game has changed too i think i enjoy playing more now than i did , i look at other aspects off the game that i enjoy doing rather than solely being sighted on Pve which can in turn cause stressfull situations , which i have enough off in real life and now use the game as way to relax.

i know my gear is shit , also know i'm not even lev 80 , i'm not gear orientated, i'm not asking for a gear up let me raid invite , i got no problems pugging it / alt runs , 5 mans until i'm at a level to join some B-raids, also cant wait do some stuff with my old mucker biffy ( in a non-gay way but you aint having your gold back ^^ )

think thats about it .

Be gentle Lego

Revolving door begins.

July 31, 2009, 09:14:53 am
Reply #1

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

Re: Legolew Future B raider .
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 09:14:53 am »
OMG I FORGOT I BOUGHT A HEADSET!!!!!!!!

July 31, 2009, 09:48:14 am
Reply #2

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 09:48:14 am »
nice to see u lego around :D

gl with apply

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

July 31, 2009, 10:58:12 am
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 10:58:12 am »
I'm a bit ambivalent about this application.

And as your gear is no where near the requirements to raid in ulduar I would say this should be considered as a F&F application until you have sufficient gear and level.

We really cant save a spot in the b-raid for a time where you are geared for it.

But if you are forgiven for your earlier trespasses and get an f&f spot and you manage to gear up for it in pugs. I wouldnt mind having you playing with us again :)

Bears like alts!

July 31, 2009, 11:16:30 am
Reply #4

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 11:16:30 am »
I'm a bit ambivalent about this application.

And as your gear is no where near the requirements to raid in ulduar I would say this should be considered as a F&F application until you have sufficient gear and level.

We really cant save a spot in the b-raid for a time where you are geared for it.

But if you are forgiven for your earlier trespasses and get an f&f spot and you manage to gear up for it in pugs. I wouldnt mind having you playing with us again :)

Aye i think i did mention that in there somewhere , that i'll knock out some Pugs and stuff , more off a announcment that i would like eventually then a want to raid now .

July 31, 2009, 02:40:40 pm
Reply #5

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 02:40:40 pm »
Hey lego!
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

July 31, 2009, 03:06:19 pm
Reply #6

Offline Douchebag

• Former Member

• Saerin - Dwarf Warlock

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 03:06:19 pm »
If we were going to take him, Feral would be the best option (feral tank)?

Also, gearing up does not take to long, normally about 4 weeks on pug wise, but I'm sure I can do some Naxx 10 WITHOUT mycro in my spare time.

July 31, 2009, 03:38:49 pm
Reply #7

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 03:38:49 pm »
Unfortunately, we have never really talked as I'm still...quite new member in IE. But we have ulduar 10 mans at weekends for altpurposes mainly. You could fit in those to get some easy gear, theres also few half IE half Pug based naxx25 runs. Gearing shoulnd't be a problem if you get lucky with drops ;). Good luck with your application!

July 31, 2009, 03:48:45 pm
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 03:48:45 pm »
The revolving door BEGINS? It never stops turning for some people -- only for you, it just took a year or two to complete its current rotation.

I think you also forget just how many times you left IE, but who cares...!

Welcome back again.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

July 31, 2009, 04:06:35 pm
Reply #9

Offline Ameliorate

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 04:06:35 pm »
Casters say Owl!

July 31, 2009, 04:11:43 pm
Reply #10

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 04:11:43 pm »
Druid walks into a bar, says owl!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 31, 2009, 04:14:03 pm
Reply #11

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 04:14:03 pm »
Ahahahaha
Now I run a tech website.

July 31, 2009, 04:28:34 pm
Reply #12

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 04:28:34 pm »
Druid walks into a bar, says owl!

Daekesh you filthy punner!

July 31, 2009, 04:31:53 pm
Reply #13

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 04:31:53 pm »
It was pro and you know it !
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 31, 2009, 04:44:57 pm
Reply #14

Offline Ahkailon

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 04:44:57 pm »
Welcome back old man! :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 03:47:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

64 Guests, 0 Users