Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Marksmanship Hunter B-Team Keiichi

February 14, 2010, 04:30:17 pm
Read 6251 times

Offline Keiichi

• Community Member

Marksmanship Hunter B-Team Keiichi
« on: February 14, 2010, 04:30:17 pm »
Hello, and hope you all have a pleasant evening and not going to regret reading my ‘Brick novel’ of an application (Don’t want to ruin any one’s evening ;) )

Basic Information:
Name’s Asger Høgsaa – 22 years old, soon 23. I’m a student at Aalborg University, doing a bachelor in English and Sociology, which basically means the study of others (Great chance for gaming, since it goes under cultures ;) ). As mentioned I reside in Aalborg, which means I’m a Dane. This you can decide is that’s a pro or con ;).  My study will hopefully ensure a future with travel and communication (so hot weather here I come).  In my past time I like to watch movies (mostly Anime/cartoons) because I like to draw. I’m drawn to fantasy worlds so games from Blizzard, like the Diablo, warcraft and Star craft series have been played to the last inch of content. My Favorite game throughout time is got to be Heroes of Might’n’Magic 3. Used loads of hours on that game and my favorite thing to do after a night working (I’m a bartender as profession) / drinking is to hook up my TV with the pc and game it from my bed or the couch. Used days with my real-life friends gaming it and most of you may have encountered a real-life friend of mine in your raids actually – Mr. “Charge” Eëtion/ Fred (maybe for his tanking.. or in some casing his singing). 

My gaming experience with World of Warcraft commenced with the first release of the game and it developed me into a steady and dependent raider throughout Vanilla and The Burning Crusade up to the release of the Sunwell Plateau, then I had a half year off and then started from scratch with the Wrath of the Lich King.  This gives approx. 5 years of gaming with World of Warcraft – a steady companion against boredom. This has given me some insight in the game and with most of my characters – but as this game is ever evolving I’m always interested in learning.

Character sheet and reason:
This application is made for my Marksman / Beast master Hunter, named Keiichi, which I created in my return to Wrath of the Lich King. In my play time I’ve always been Beastmaster until Dual spec became available (Love the mastery of rare pets). After Dual spec I’ve been Survalist and later Marksman, which is my current raid spec. I love ranged Dps (/healing), which becomes evident in my first main character was a Warlock (Vanila) and my second - my hunter. My newest alt is a Disc healer (Love Penance).

Got to say – ‘if it moves, shoot it’

My hunter is decent gear – at least capable for ICC10/25.
Armory Link is:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Keiichi&group=1
If there is any trouble in reaching my info – feel free to contact me.
For confirmation on reason for my beast master specialization is because I found Loque’Narak while I leveled as BM and feel in love with the pet’s abilities, thus giving reason for acquiring all spirit beasts which I now have (4/4  - Idle time FTW).
Keiichi’s profession choice was Alchemy and Herbalism (gotta love the mystic stuff and chances of getting high from potions and rare herbs) They are fulled skilled, along with First Aid, Cooking and Fishing – sorry had too much time on my hands X)

Additional Character information:
As mentioned earlier, Keiichi is my second “main”. My first was a Warlock named Garmoth, he had his glory days with the leading guild on Horde Bloodhoof-EU in the guild Suffering. It’s on him I’ve raided the old school stuff on. His current name is Zethkar and he will always be saved for the great times I’ve shared with him wiping in the “old” NaX and Blackwing Lair. My second alt is my Disc Healer named Hideki – love Penance (Okay who doesn’t like to see a “light bolt” that makes the target feel like a hamster in a ball when it hits^^). Though one thing that pains me, is that I stopped playing around when the achievement system came, which in general means that my warlock havn’t got any of his achievements from old days sadly.

Raid connivance:
I’ve heard great things from some of your raid members and thus my application has followed. I can do raiding on the weeks first 4 days so the B-team’s schedule suits my own. I am to voice communicate on ventrilo and Skype, if needed.
Previous guild History:
Well, I originate from Bloodhoof-EU Horde and entered the Horde’s best raid guild “The Suffering” from the beginning of content. Shared my time with them all the way up too Black Temple – always will think highly of them back at bloodhoof. Then I had my time off from the game – doing full time bartender. I’ve returned at WOTLK, because of a good friend at University who lured me back to the alliance on Dunemaul. Here I leveled Keiichi and ended up in IE (Imperatoris Ethera – an Alliance Guild), around the time they started Nax and Ulduar. Here I met Eëtion who became a real life friend. Left IE when they reached Kologarn. Didn’t raid Ulduar after that. Had a three months break then I got summoned to the Horde by Eëtion and got drafted into Fallen From Grace as a raid hunter. Was a loyal Raider alongside Eëtion, Anasis and Creek and really enjoyed the guild. Sadly enough there was a mishap by the Guild master in his treatment to others when he favored his RL friends. This left Creek, Eëtion and Anasis to leave the guild because we didn’t share his opinions. If any futher questions are needed about the incident – feel free to contact me – and I’ll share my experience of the matter.

Raid Experience:
Vanilla – The Lock years
- Zul'Gurub: Cleared
- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: Cleared
- Molten Core: Cleared
- Blackwing Lair: Cleared
- Temple of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared
- ‘Old’ Naxxramas: Thaddius, Sapphiron and Kel’thuzad
- Onyxia: Cleared

The Burning Crusade – The true raiding era
- Karazhan: Cleared
- Zul'Aman: Didn’t complete
- Grull's Lair: Cleared
- Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
- Tempest keep: Cleared
- Hyjal Summit: Cleared

The Wrath of the Lich King – onward to Arthas,( I need your throne – my legs hurts by all that traveling – Bumpy ass riding saddle on uneven flight of a Proto drake – bah)
- Naxxramas: Cleared (No real achievements made because of the guild had no intentions for it)
- Obsidian Sanctum: Cleared
- The Eye of Eternity: Cleared
- Ulduar: till Kologarn
- Trial of the Grand Crusade 10man: Cleared
- Trial of the Crusade 25man: Cleared
- Trial of the Grand Crusade 25man: Guild didn’t have intentions for the place.
- Icecrown Citadel 10man: Cleared first six bosses
- Icecrown Citadel 25man: Cleared first four bosses
the newest of content have been done with the guild Fallen From Grace

Reasons for applying:
As mentioned I have some good friends (Anasis, Creek and Eëtion) who has been accepted into your community and through them I’ve met new friends (Hey Kilizion!) and then it got to my attention you might need a hunter for the b-raid. Also I’m a stable raider and love new content. I’m also extremely sociable.  My desire for a raiding guild also has left me quite idle the last 2 months so hoping to find a new core here. My idle time did give some benefits though. In the 2 months I’ve managed to ensure all 4 spirit beasts for my hunter and made my own Chopper Squad. This takes some explaining to understand. In FFG, Creek used to tease me with, If I ever got enough money I should buy a chopper for Him, Anasis and Eëtion, this I agreed too. The promise, alongside a birthday chopper for Kilizion, was fulfilled 2 weeks ago – Thus giving me the honor of having a biker squad at my disposal^^.  The last paragraph is made to show that I use my spare time in the game to ensure money so I’ve prepared for raiding and when no raiding occurs- Vanity items. :/ Raiding is more fun 
I hope being able to enter your rooster but if it’s not able as a raider I hope to get in as a real life friend of Eëtion to have a sense of belonging and a chance to play with my friends properly again

For all of you who ventured through my application I hope I didn’t frighten you too much and still going to take me into consideration. Hope you liked my tale and look forward to hearing some/if any replies
If any questions feel free to contact me, either in-game or through my email: Iceshadowdk@msn.com

/goodbye and fare well
Keiichi – the hunter

February 14, 2010, 04:33:18 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Marksmanship Hunter B-Team Keiichi
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 04:33:18 pm »
A grand application!

Good luck -- I think the B raid might have a hunter spot available.
Now I run a tech website.

February 14, 2010, 04:40:25 pm
Reply #2

Kilizion

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 04:40:25 pm »
A real good friend of mine, would make an excellent addition to the community, really nice guy, extremely helpful, very experienced and not brain dead, what more can I say? We just lost Nox and Shocklate, so I poked him to apply, imo give him a chance! Brilliant application mate, good luck.

February 14, 2010, 04:58:43 pm
Reply #3

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 04:58:43 pm »
I must say, i'm really impressed with this application. Good job!

Anyway, you have decent gear (you even have Narco's boots), good experience, and a friendly attitude.

What sort of DPS do you put out on, lets say a faceroll fight like Saurfang?

Since we recently lost 2 of our pro hunters, I would be definitely up for giving you a trial, are you unsaved for ICC this week?

February 14, 2010, 04:59:23 pm
Reply #4

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 04:59:23 pm »
At last there might be an open spot for a hunter, as Kili also pointed out we have lost 2 hunters..

In a personal view, I've known this danish lad for around 1½ year. A good friend which i have shared a lot of good hours with online aswell as outside Azeroth. He is reliable both as friend and as raider.. As he mentioned we have a habit of playing Heroes Of M'n'M 3 after a good night in town drinking.. and whats better than an oldschool game on a 42" TV :D

Hopefully you will take him into consideration, And good luck with your application'

Astonishing application, even though it fades a bit compared to mine :D
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

February 14, 2010, 07:02:33 pm
Reply #5

Offline Creek

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 07:02:33 pm »
Awesome application by an awesome player. Known keiichi here for... erhm... some time now xD And I got nothing negative to say about him. Good raider and a great friend he is, yes yes :D
Where ma hatcha? Get to work on dem eggs!

February 14, 2010, 07:20:01 pm
Reply #6

Offline Keiichi

• Community Member

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 07:20:01 pm »
Hey :)
My dps on saurfang vary.. because if I nuke boss purely its around 8,5-k im guessing.. but with add kiting then its 6.5- 7k'ish,, But I havent tested my dps in a while - since i've been guildless.. but Im not saved to any of the ICC raids so im interested to tag along :)

February 14, 2010, 07:33:43 pm
Reply #7

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 07:33:43 pm »
Why did you break your tier 9 2/5 setbonus..?

February 14, 2010, 08:01:17 pm
Reply #8

Offline Ameliorate

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 08:01:17 pm »
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

Decent app, best of luck

February 14, 2010, 09:56:36 pm
Reply #9

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 09:56:36 pm »
To much hit + hit in spec as usual with every hunter app here... Remove 2 points from hit and put in Rapid Recuperation + 1 more in Imp Stdy, then you gain alittle more compared to nothing.

February 14, 2010, 10:38:16 pm
Reply #10

Offline Keiichi

• Community Member

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 10:38:16 pm »
I broke the setbonus because I used to have the tier 9 gloves - but got the icc10 man ones and needed the armor pen at the time so took them on to ensure more damage.
And to my spec - I've considered your suggestion (Huntresa) and will look into it - but thinking if it's worth loosing the talent(hit) secondary bonus - harder to interupt steady shot since it's a key shot while waiting for the others to get ready? :) And Im glad I get some feedback on these accounts because I want to up my damage again :)

February 14, 2010, 11:02:01 pm
Reply #11

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 11:02:01 pm »
regardless i did some spreadsheet wanking and you traded traded your 2piece T9 bonus for 89 arp (thats with sockets) you do realise you lose about 260 dps without the 2 piece bonus?
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

February 15, 2010, 01:30:46 pm
Reply #12

Anasis

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 01:30:46 pm »
Keiichi! <3<3<3<3<3
Really nice application hope you get in my friend!

February 15, 2010, 02:02:28 pm
Reply #13

Offline bye

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 02:02:28 pm »
Gief!
Really nice application and it seems we need another hunter in our squad,
I remember you joined us on professor when we were there for the first time, and you wiped with us with no problems even though no loot was to come of it since we were learning the fight.
That's the kind of player any raid would be happy to have.
“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.”

February 15, 2010, 02:14:00 pm
Reply #14

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 02:14:00 pm »
Indeed baain, i agree with you here. I might know Keiichi as a real lifer, but i must say he is a patient person, and he is willing to wipe for eternity just to see the new encounters, because like me, he likes the content and the loot is just the bonus of getting it done.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 08:43:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

65 Guests, 1 User
Naasty