Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Tjaldelama - Ele shaman [B-team]

May 19, 2010, 12:47:42 am
Read 11105 times

Offline Tjaldelama

• Guild Member

Tjaldelama - Ele shaman [B-team]
« on: May 19, 2010, 12:47:42 am »
Personal Information:
My name is Tike, im a 19 year old danish male, currently living in Norway.
I am a soon to be graduated 3D Animator, after which i will be working full time untill i move back to Denmark in january.

Character Information:
Tjaldelama - Elemental shaman, Orc.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Tjaldelama

This is not my first character, but in time i have settled down with this as my comfortable main char, and intend to continue playing him through Cataclysm aswell. I have a level 80 Blood DK (tank in quite decent gear) aswell as an 80 Fury Warrior

Raiding:

Basically i can raid all evenings of the week, but the 2 days B-team does is more than perfect for me. I want some freedom to play my alts, do some PvP, or even get out in the sun or hit the town once in a while. As of right now, i am unable to raid tuesday and every other saturday, but as i mentioned i will be going full time soon, and therefor not working in the evenings anyways.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:
Well, basically i have been playing video games ever since i can remember. Got my PS1 before i hit the age of 5, and even before that my time was dedicated to DoS games and Game Boy ^^ Started playing online for real with GTA2, Quake 3 and Diablo 2, and since then my PC has been reserved for online gaming, while the solo stuff happens on the Playstation 3 once or twice every other week :) I started playing WoW somewhere not too long into TBC (i had been stubborn for a long time, and was still playing D2 at the time), had a few friends that were playing, however i pretty much missed out on the PvE part back then (yes, i am a very sad panda because of this  :'(), all my friends were 100% PvP oriented and naturally i thought this was the way to go. I played a warrior at the time :) When Wrath came i decided to reroll a DK to try something new, and after a while of running HC's and being a retard i finally woke up and began raiding, and i have been hooked ever since then :) I got a friend of mine to start playing (Inqontrol), and it wasnt long until we were in the same semi-casual swedish guild (BoF) and progressing through U25 together. We made it up to and including Mimiron, but before we could get any further, the guild unfortunately started to turn around, and all of a sudden 3.2 was upon us. With most of the core group long gone, we were unable to meet up with a decent group, and eventually we had to say goodbye, and we joined RM and got introduced to hardmode raiding. When RM did the merge with FB, things kinda fell apart for me. I didnt like what the guild had become, and i left, rerolled a shaman, went casual again and joined a small danish 10man guild. We made it to Sindragosa on 10man, and to Blood Queen on 25man, but sadly the story repeated itself and the guild sort of vanished. People stopped playing, we merged (with like, 3 or 4 of our old group remaining  :-\) with a guild i was enoying VERY little (Release and Run) and after a short stay i left. After that me and Inqontrol have been toying with our own project of running a guild (Hardcore Hooligans), but after no more than around a month, i have realized that this is not my call, and i have accepted that i am not man enough for the job. The time invested/feedback ratio, and the lack of dedication from what would appear to be skilled and geared players is sadly more than i can handle.
To make a long story short (too late), i have done basically all content in Wrath, excluding some of the later Ulduar HM's (this includes Alga ofc), Anub HC, and Sindra+LK  :D     

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I know a few people in the guild (it's a large guild, who doesnt? :P) and my good IRL friend Inqontrol is applying with me, and i would always prefer to raid with him, even tho that is ofcourse not always the case ^^ I dont believe i have the steam to be on a raid team that goes at it for 5-7 days a week, but that doesnt mean i dont know my stuff, and want to be amongst other dedicated and skilled players. Furthermore i want to find a guild i can settle down with from now on. I think IE could be this guild. The mix of twisted humor and dedication to the game suits me very well  ;D. I far from see myself as a guild jumper, i would much prefer to just stay in one guild, but i have been in a handful of guilds in the span of Wrath so far, and i dont really enjoy the element of being new in a guild all that much.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
You can expect a guy that knows almost all WotLK encounters from first hand experience and always have the theory part locked down before attempting new encounters. A guy that always has the best possible gear within my reach, along with the appropriate sockets, enchants and glyphs. You can be sure i always meet up when supposed to, and on time, prepared with the right spec, flask, reagents, food etc. Also, i can assure you that i know my class and stat weights, and provide the highest possible dps output to the best of my knowlege.

Last words?
Nothing much, other than i hope you will consider me for membership. I cant wait to get back into some serious raiding :) Also, i love the smileys  :-*

Thx for taking your time to read and digest my application people :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 12:50:04 am by Tjaldelama »

May 19, 2010, 01:32:30 am
Reply #1

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

Re: Tjaldelama - Ele shaman [B-team]
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 01:32:30 am »
It looks you spend lots of your time to write this one. Great application so good luck.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

May 19, 2010, 01:48:18 am
Reply #2

Kilizion

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 01:48:18 am »
Great application man, can't comment on the class, but gear looks to be at a good level for ICC 25 hard modes. Not being able to raid Tuesday is bad, since it's one of our 2 days. Good luck!

May 19, 2010, 01:57:52 am
Reply #3

Offline Tjaldelama

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 01:57:52 am »
Great application man, can't comment on the class, but gear looks to be at a good level for ICC 25 hard modes. Not being able to raid Tuesday is bad, since it's one of our 2 days. Good luck!

Yes i know, i currently work on tuesdays until 20:30 (i live 2min from work tho, and i always leave a few minutes early, so i can BE online at 20:30 if i want to), but as i said it is only for a short period, as i will soon start to work only during day time...

May 19, 2010, 02:22:01 am
Reply #4

Kilizion

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 02:22:01 am »
Ah that's not too bad, Grilly / Hugman the officers will probably get back to you before next weeks raids!

May 19, 2010, 02:58:51 am
Reply #5

Offline Tjaldelama

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 02:58:51 am »
Ah that's not too bad, Grilly / Hugman the officers will probably get back to you before next weeks raids!

Sounds pretty chill ^^

May 19, 2010, 08:25:03 am
Reply #6

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 08:25:03 am »
I dont believe i have the steam to be on a raid team that goes at it for 5-7 days a week,
lol'd ;)

emo? >3

May 19, 2010, 02:32:24 pm
Reply #7

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 02:32:24 pm »
Hi snowgoon hehe ! This is also a very good friend of me ! he know his class very well and it would be cool to raid with you tho. Ithink we are full on shamans , but also our trial ele shamm seems to wanna join Ravenous soo ....maybie you got a chance :) Anyway really good luck and you made an awesome apply :')

/Cheerycoke
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 02:34:18 pm by Cheerycoke »
I am a mage

May 19, 2010, 05:20:14 pm
Reply #8

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 05:20:14 pm »
woah your back sucks, and hit rating.

May 19, 2010, 05:33:47 pm
Reply #9

Offline Tjaldelama

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 05:33:47 pm »
woah your back sucks, and hit rating.

My back sucks, that is indeed correct. I am making way for Dislodged, that's the only reason my hit rating is that high, although i dont really mind being hitcapped without Misery/FF..

May 26, 2010, 12:29:54 pm
Reply #10

Offline Tjaldelama

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 12:29:54 pm »
Just bumping a little since it seems you might have forgotten about me  :'(

May 26, 2010, 12:50:00 pm
Reply #11

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 12:50:00 pm »
Ah a fello animator ?!

got any stuff online i can see :D

Im an animation director in England :)
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

May 26, 2010, 06:50:46 pm
Reply #12

Offline Tjaldelama

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 06:50:46 pm »
Ah a fello animator ?!

got any stuff online i can see :D

Im an animation director in England :)

Ah cool, no sorry dont really have anything online. But to be perfectly honest, im not really very good :P Spend some months learning about Maya, then switched school and started from point zero in 3ds Max. I wanted to be an environment/probs artist, but im not too sure anymore, since i apparently need to be awesome at character modelling and animation aswell (and i'm not). Dont really know which direction to choose :(

May 26, 2010, 07:07:45 pm
Reply #13

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 07:07:45 pm »
Yeh i know shit about 3D....

Im a flash/after effects man myself.

but we use aftereffects to make most of our '3D' assets .. as its quicker . and can be just as effective to suit our means.

take a look at this when u get a chance :)

Me and my partner Will animated this last year.

I did all the character design and animation, and he did all the backgrounds and composition.

http://vimeo.com/7704547

ps: We got a BAFTA for it ;)
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

May 26, 2010, 07:27:37 pm
Reply #14

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 07:27:37 pm »

My name is Tike, im a 19 year old danish male, currently living in Norway.

SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 04:13:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users