Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mattox - Retri pala - A team

August 05, 2010, 09:13:20 pm
Read 9931 times

Offline mattox

• Former Member

Mattox - Retri pala - A team
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:13:20 pm »
Personal Information:

1st of all hello. My name is Mario, and i live in Croatia. I'm 18 years old and i am professional handball player, even tought, that career might go down the drain becouse i have been injured on a match 7 mounths ago. And after operation its questionable will i be able to continue. And yh, i know, ur probably thinking that i'm too young for professional player, but i'm playing in 1st league of Croatina for 2 years, atleast, i have been playing  :( ... Anyway, in free time i'm going to gym or just going out with my gf, and ofc, playing wow.

Character Information:

My gear can be seen here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Mattox
My spec is retribution, and i keep swaping my OS from retri pvp, to holy pvp or as now holy pve. But, whole wow play time i have been retri in pve.

Raiding:

I have been raiding from TBC on my ex character gnome mage "Matoska". And after it, cous i couldnt find guild that i would fit in, wow just became habbit and it was boring, so i have stoped playing till WOTLK expanzion came up. Then i have made this belf retri paladin, lvled him, and started to raid when TOC was popular. After icc 2wing came out, i had some troubles, i simple couldnt kill professor, so i was having trouble till mounth - 2 when i got him down, i have found guild named: Odeljenje za zastitu naroda. and when i noticed that they are not raiding 25man, only 10mans, i leaved, and applyed to Rigor Mortis. With RM, i killed 9/12 on 25man HC mode. And with wipe on 5% on Sindragosa HC. And about 10man, i killed 10/12 on hc, and tonight i should get Sindragosa HC down and LK achivement so i can get that "Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10" tonight :) . Ofc, i killed LK on 25man normal, and 10man normal.

Raid Times:

Mondays: from 18:00 to 01:00
Tuesdays: from 18:00 to 01:00
Wednesdays: from 18:00 to 01:00
Thursdays: from 18:00 to 01:00
Fridays: from 18:00 to 01:00 exept when i'm going out
Saturday: from 18:00 to 01:00 exept when i'm going out
Sundays: from 18:00 to 01:00

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:

Whell, i think i kinda sayed most of it for WoW in "Raiding"  ;D. But, some short things that i didnt mention. I started to play wow 5 years ago, but mostly on private server, cous i was kinda too young to pay for game cards =). 3 years ago i started on retail, but i changed alot of accounts, cous i have been selling it, mostly cous it was b day of my gf  :D ;D . And when i bought this last account, i have been lvling this paladin. At lvl 50-60 i joined "Dreamers" but when i got lvl 80, i saw that they dont need me cous i have been too low geared, so i leaved, i after a while i joined: Tribute to Clickers, but i leaved that as well becouse i have been looking for PVE guild. After it i joined "odjeljenje za zastitu naroda" but leaved that as well becouse there was no active 25man group. After it "Rigor Mortis", there was everything ok, been in A team, and now after summer, few of key players leaved, and guild started to fall apart. so now i hope that i will join IE.
Rest of games were not connected to wow, it was more like Call of duty and such games. And werent rly playing games earlier, exept wow.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I wanted to join IE since i was lvl 80, be part of this great guild, and make progress with you. Iron Edge was always best guild at this realm, but before, i tought i didnt had enough gear for this guild.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I can offer 1st of all, atleast 80% of raid attendace, great dps, my best of in every way, and great knowing of tactics, atleast for these bosses i got down so far. for rest, i am quick learner, and not one of those guys:" i got 9 bosses down, but i know tactic for rest". i can just say, i watched fights on youtube, and checked how should it be. But ofc, its not same while i'm in the fight, and while i'm watching the fight. And after all, i can offer sociality, BS icc crafts and JC. and ofc, 100g to officers if u accept me  :P

Last words?

I hope that i will cu all in guild, and hope that i will stay on photo behind dead LK 25hc body. =) ty for your time

August 05, 2010, 09:18:14 pm
Reply #1

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

Re: Mattox - Retri pala - A team
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 09:18:14 pm »
Good gear.
Good experience.
Good luck.

;D

Do you not need more expertise and less hit?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 09:21:14 pm by Intrinsic »

August 05, 2010, 09:20:31 pm
Reply #2

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 09:20:31 pm »
Good gear.
Good experience.
Good luck.

I am a cockbag.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 09:22:45 pm by delling »
I am a mage

August 05, 2010, 09:23:36 pm
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 09:23:36 pm »
Nice app!

We've had handball players before -- they couldn't raid during the season, because of the training (and the matches!)

Are you going to disappear to play handball...?
Now I run a tech website.

August 05, 2010, 09:27:01 pm
Reply #4

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 09:27:01 pm »
dont gem exp u should let it come naturally with gear choices. hit gem from belt can be taken out seeing as u have 280 without it which is enough , the +10 prismatic gem would be better in ur chest,  gl with ur app
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 09:43:52 pm by Lycanus »
*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

August 05, 2010, 09:32:54 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 09:32:54 pm »
Good gear with some problems of gemming. First of all don't ever gem expertise.. Glyph will give you +10 already. Instead of using 277legs which is good but use t10 to cap your expertise. and your hit is overcapped. if you have the hands from festergut use them if not use t10 as well. if you think that you're gonna lose hit use belt that u can buy with frost badges. and +10 all stat gem, u can use either in chest or replace with a gem in weapon and get another +10str +10crit so u can get +8str socket bonus. and yeh if u still say I'll not be expertise capped even using glyph than use leather boots that u LW's can craft. oh get rid of that +20hit gem I guess get vendor belt so u don't have any problem.
GL, nice app tho.

P.S: I hope you have good holy gear!!!!!!!!!!!
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

August 05, 2010, 09:57:55 pm
Reply #6

Offline mattox

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 09:57:55 pm »
OOO, sry, i havent saw that i have 20hit gem xD... anyway, i have festers gloves, but have been hoping that i will get hc onces... And for hit i dont have to worries, i have those 277 wrist with hit. i will use t10 legs and gloves from fester, and i'll have 276 hit. and it can pass... i have fix it now, i hope armory will refresh soon... and my holy gear can pass, but i'm not rly experienced holy =)... and as i said, about handball, i would be rly, rly lucky if i start playing again. cous my knee looks rly bad, and 1 more injury like that can cost me a leg.

August 05, 2010, 10:27:28 pm
Reply #7

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 10:27:28 pm »
Just like my leg. If I get an injury during a training or a game (football) I'm all done -.- damn it.. Well if you'll get accepted you better skill up ur holy skills. I'm ret but actually don't remember when I was xD
according to armory u don't have legs.

No pants??? pervert xD r u sneaking in girls changing room like that?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 10:29:37 pm by Rucious »
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

August 05, 2010, 10:42:42 pm
Reply #8

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 10:42:42 pm »
Ignore their complaint about exp gem. It is worth it to gem exp to get the cap if you don't reach it with the SoV glyph. Our BiS list has 1 exp gem in. In your case getting the crafted leather boots might be better, but you'll have to use a spreadsheet/rawr to decide that.

August 05, 2010, 10:45:21 pm
Reply #9

Offline mattox

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 10:45:21 pm »
hehe, yh i saw, looks like it refresh on wrong time, cought me on wrong moment =P... anyway its fixed... hope so...  :-\ ...

August 06, 2010, 03:17:39 am
Reply #10

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 03:17:39 am »
HERP!-"Whats your GS!"-DERP!
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

August 06, 2010, 12:43:22 pm
Reply #11

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 12:43:22 pm »
with all ret paladins in the guild having their say about your gear.. could you log off in your holygear (sadly a ret paladin heals in our raid). Unless ofc rucious is ready to go full out healing. Anyhow, i see more use for a Mainspec holy paladin then another ret paladin that have to go healing all the time
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

August 06, 2010, 02:06:41 pm
Reply #12

Offline mattox

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 02:06:41 pm »
my gear aint good enough for icc HC, holy one.. and i have 0 exp in pve healing... and to be honest, hate healing, its too boring for me... and gs is something about 6.2 i think if ur serious asking xD

August 06, 2010, 07:22:43 pm
Reply #13

Offline mattox

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 07:22:43 pm »
6.2 is for retri ofc..

August 10, 2010, 09:59:28 pm
Reply #14

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 09:59:28 pm »
Told this guy to turn up tomorrow.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 12:36:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

144 Guests, 1 User
hatrom