Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Warlock A-Team Application

December 01, 2010, 10:04:14 pm
Read 19540 times

Offline Horus

• Community Member

Warlock A-Team Application
« on: December 01, 2010, 10:04:14 pm »
Greetings, Horus Level 80 Warlock

Personal Information

Hello, My name is Muhammed, and im from egypt 19 years old college student in Electronics engineering, Makes me a big Harry potter fan which alot of people consider gay, which im not really sure why they think that, but yes i do like the 7 series, I love anything that involves electricity, there goes my hair u should see it hehe  :-* and thats pretty much a sum up to what i go through daily.  ;)

Character Information

Name: H?rus
Class: Warlock
Race: Blood Elf but rerolling goblin after cata !!! :)
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=H%C3%B4rus

Raiding

Most of the time im there for raids, no exceptions unless of course for one thing if i get stuck in college and thats an hour ride from home so i pretty much can't handle the pressure of getting out of college to being there on raid time ... brings out the  ::) on me ....

More specific times:

Mondays: Would be there even before raid time.
Tuesdays: depends really but most of the time im there count on it.
Wednesdays: Always there, thats the day i never fail to be on time
Thursdays: will be there if the raid content was not yet finished ofc + if needed help
Fridays: WoW holiday due to studying
Saturday: WoW holiday due to studying
Sundays: Back from weekend to finish what we started  ::)

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history

Alright listen up and laugh as much as u want, my first MMO experience was actually that so called forsaken game "Runescape" ... i kno .."ROFL" .. who could believe i'd play that game for 4 years, then i switched off to some TQ MMO'S, then i got tired from everything being the same. discovered WoW exactly on Summer 2007 wasn't really into the game much, made a paladin on an RP server unknowingly what an RP server is :D Hehe, ended up 3 years later with that paladin till finishing end game content till ToC, then once upon a day i found out what RP is, of course switched off to PVP immediately created my warlock, Went to 80 almost finished ToC content till ICC'S first quarter hit, i quit wow for a while due to some personal issues, got back in may got Kingslayer, was on a realm called stormrage had done all 12/12 content normal, i was bit late than others but i still call it my individual progress, then i got bored from all the lack of attention and community skills just falling down ... so like a  >:( , i switched to skullcrusher :D .... Found me a guild called over exposure around November i think (yup last month), finished 11/12 25 hc content, which was imo very very late, but was fun raiding though, now again im scouting for a new guild and was searching until i found this one, and i hope that this one would be my right decision, as it seems to a friendly organized guild built on friendship and Of course every guild has its slackers ... don't be mad if i get to be one of em  8) ... thats mostly everything i have been through with WoW.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Well i want to join Iron Edge because i believe that it has a very well built safe house for alot of communication activities, and with the fun of raiding considering they have two teams i just can't wait to see how they will do in cataclysm mostly their progress would be very outstanding and i can't wait to be part of their raiding team, i love how they have two split teams for raiding gives alot of people to semi-hardcore raid and a 4 time hardcore team, makes it feel like 2 guilds in one, very outstanding and impressive work with the creators and officers' support of course :D .

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Mostly in alot of guilds, we see 2 things that are mostly common ... "Drama" , "QQ" .... Those are the 2 things god took away from me, and believe me i know ur grateful, im a pretty calm person, the shocks has got to me so u might find me saying stuff without a clue of what im talking about, it might make u laugh, or make u disconnect from vent up to u :P Dedication to the guild is top priority, and i know what im doing, if i make a mistake the only legible answer that would suffice the yelling at me would be "I am a human", New fights must require no surprise, must be fully updated with whats going on, or then any one who doesn't do that does not deserve a raider spot.

Last words?

They lied to u, We have only 2 pyramids.

December 01, 2010, 10:50:44 pm
Reply #1

Offline Deathbreaker

• Former Member

• Vodka?

Re: Warlock A-Team Application
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 10:50:44 pm »
Sweet application! Your first impression is a big plus,just that allll reddd ahhh,
kinda ill atm so it was hard for reading it,but thats just me.  :P
I think you would feet in our community pretty well,so you have my vouch!
GL you you,mate!

-DB

December 01, 2010, 11:03:42 pm
Reply #2

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 11:03:42 pm »

is that you horus?
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

December 02, 2010, 12:26:36 am
Reply #3

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 12:26:36 am »
Hello Horus,
You write a nice apply with all info we need.
We did have a small chit-chat ingame before and 1st impresion was good.
However the thing is that last week was our last raid for this expansion so there is no way we can trial you now.
Same thing we said to our previous applicants, for now we can only offer you a social spot in guild to see how you fit in community and you try to lvlup fast to 85 lvl and get some gear to be prepared for upcoming instances.
If this works for you you can have a real trial on 85lvl.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 12:28:57 am by Pluug »

emo? >3

December 02, 2010, 12:27:11 am
Reply #4

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 12:27:11 am »
Do we have any Egyptians in the guild? ;)

emo? >3

December 02, 2010, 02:57:29 am
Reply #5

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 02:57:29 am »
They lied to u, We have only 2 pyramids.

LIEZ, ALL LIEZ. I SAW THEM ALL!!1

December 02, 2010, 03:10:43 am
Reply #6

kawe

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 03:10:43 am »
Oh man the red burns my eyes :o

But what a nice application! I wish you luck and hope to see you in gchat for some fun cata levelling.

December 02, 2010, 03:56:12 am
Reply #7

Offline Horus

• Community Member

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 03:56:12 am »
Its pretty much understandable that the raiding team is pretty much Full :) , i mean its only 6 days before cata, so wasn't expecting a spot, However the point of this application was getting inside the guild, what happens in the future whether reaching to 85 first or getting a raiding spot, that information to is still unknown hehe, so a social spot and getting to know the guild is just about what i was expecting and hoping for  8)

December 02, 2010, 04:03:35 am
Reply #8

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 04:03:35 am »
If pluug think u are nice, give.

December 02, 2010, 04:06:38 am
Reply #9

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 04:06:38 am »
Male blood elf.. Why... WHY ???
 :zerg :zerg
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

December 02, 2010, 04:09:49 am
Reply #10

Offline Horus

• Community Member

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 04:09:49 am »
i pretty much agreee on that one Vorte, been pretty much upset with my decision upon the race, evidently i didn't know how gay blood elves would turn out, however as i said rerolling goblin in cata  :P

December 02, 2010, 04:24:22 am
Reply #11

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 04:24:22 am »
Wise decision.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

December 02, 2010, 10:16:31 am
Reply #12

Kilizion

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2010, 10:16:31 am »
Cool application, good luck! What's your connection like from Egypt (average ms)? Do you lag / dc much? What is your favourite pokemon? Do you speak Arabic? We don't have any Egyptians in the guild but myself and Evilblaze both originate from both east and west of you. Catch you in /g chat soon hopefully.

December 02, 2010, 10:24:29 am
Reply #13

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 10:24:29 am »
That includes me as well Kili! ;)
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

December 02, 2010, 10:25:47 am
Reply #14

Kilizion

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 10:25:47 am »
Yes we also have a few Turks.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 10:19:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

238 Guests, 1 User
Rash