Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Plaaplaaplaa, Fire mage - B-raid-app.

February 28, 2011, 06:11:50 pm
Read 24596 times

Offline Plaaplaaplaa

• Former Member

Plaaplaaplaa, Fire mage - B-raid-app.
« on: February 28, 2011, 06:11:50 pm »
Personal Information;
Hello. My name is Magnus I'm 21 years old and from Copenhagen, Denmark. Currently I don't have school or job. However I'm desperately looking for a job as I write this. In my spare time I hang out with friends, and go out as much as my economy allows me to. My spare time interrest are football, god I love football. Not only to play, but also to watch. Beside that I just love to go out and have fun.

Character Information
I play my one and only lvl 85 my lovely mage. I've played since TBC and still only own one level 85 character. Therefor I also know my class very well, and even though I don't have another alt to play I don't really get bored of playing it. I also do some pvping, however nothing serious, even tho I do fancy pvping as well as pve. As mentioned I started playing during TBC times, however not on a serious level, was mainly with irl friends and such. In wotlk, I did a bit of raiding until my computer suddenly crashed. However managed to clear icc10 HC with irl friends among the first 10-man teams going on. Also cleared icc25 content with guild. I know what am doing and I'm cabable of doing some top notch raiding. ;)

Armoury link goes here; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/plaaplaaplaa/simple

I've done my research and tried out a couple of gemmings/enchan/talent-setups, and this I currently have works the best for me.

My mainspec - fire
offspec - frost ----> pvp

My professions are tailoring/jc. I've a whole lot recipees of both. Old as well as new recipes.

What else to add here, uhm I currently have overall 86 days played.

Raiding
As far as I'm concerned we're talking raiding days monday/thursday, which fits me perfectly. At the moment I won't strugle having the time for raiding those days, so yeah it's great. I'm on time, and dedicated when it comes to raiding.

Gaming and World Of Warcraft History
Played since TBC. Was in Night Stalkers back then. In wotlk I mainly focused on progressing in 10-man, and with my group of pure irl friends we managed to clear entire content in icc10 both normal and hc. Used to raid with Cornucopia in 25-man but it was more laid back and not on a very high level, still fun tho. Managed to get 25-man kill on LK, months after first few guilds on Dunemaul. Afterwards joined Red Star, wanted to raid with more experienced and better people. Got accepted, but then my computer crashed and I didn't return till wow until the realease of cata. In cata, I've yet not been in a serious guild - which is why I'm applying.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Been looking for a guild for a whole while now, who are both respected and good, which you guys certainly are. I'm into raiding, but not on a 4-5 days a weekbasis, so your raiding days and times matches me perfectly. Beside that, I know how well you guys were doing in Wotlk, so I know what you're cabable of, and all that talks to me. Also got a couple of friends in IE, who mostlikely are willing to vouch for me if needed, but yeah overall I'd like to join a great community with friendly people.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
A funny, friendly and mature guy, who're willing to do a lot raiding, both oldschool and new content. I'm very social both irl and ingame. So I'm more than willing to share my opinion if wanted. During raiding, I can take critism etc, whatever can improve my performings are kindly appreciated. Dno, what else to write. I'm a great guy :D

Suppose that's all. Thanks for your time!

February 28, 2011, 06:16:40 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mekky

• Former Member

• MekLOL

Re: Plaaplaaplaa, Fire mage - B-raid-app.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 06:16:40 pm »
Good friend of mine, social and a good player.
Gets my vouch that for sure!

Another dynamite dane lolol !
You think you can take me? You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!

Tony Montana

www.Protonica.de - BEST MUSIC EU !!

February 28, 2011, 06:41:02 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 06:41:02 pm »
Go Skymunken! more Real ID friends for him.

Gl on application, decent one.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

February 28, 2011, 06:42:47 pm
Reply #3

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 06:42:47 pm »
Hi there, nice app, good gear.

Only thing you are missing is what bosses you have killed in cata

You picked a good time to apply since we just lost a mage.
We currently have 3 active and stable mages but another wouldnt hurt.

Just a question, would you be willing to go arcane?
all our mages are fire and the arcane buffs would be a nice addition to the raid.
I completely understand if you dont want to as its the most boring spec ever invented

If you are online tonight at 7:30 server we might be able to trial you

February 28, 2011, 06:47:31 pm
Reply #4

Offline Devlin

• Guild Member

• Not a hobo

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 06:47:31 pm »
Hello guy who undercut me by 500g two days after the new meta gems were released, then told me to go fuck a cow, told me I don't know how to earn money and ignored me when I asked why you were doing something so silly.

Very danish.

My opinion aside; good luck!

February 28, 2011, 06:48:29 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rodya

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 06:48:29 pm »
hey you.

your haste rating is 470 which is way too low. you'd need at least 520 to get one more tick from your DoT's. also haste makes your crit rating more effective. I suggest you to use rawr and balance your stats. besides that I'd suggest you to have cauterize and drop your points from arcane concentration.

and yes. well written application, wish you good luck!

February 28, 2011, 06:49:52 pm
Reply #6

Offline Plaaplaaplaa

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 06:49:52 pm »
I've cleared until Cho'gall in BOT.
I've cleared until Chimaeron in BWD.
Not yet tried Totw.

To tell the truth, I rather play as fire mage. I didn't really fancy being arcane in Wotlk either, and changed to fire as soon as my gear allowed me to. So yeah, I'd rather remain fire if possible, cheers.

February 28, 2011, 06:52:28 pm
Reply #7

Offline Plaaplaaplaa

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 06:52:28 pm »
hey you.

your haste rating is 470 which is way too low. you'd need at least 520 to get one more tick from your DoT's. also haste makes your crit rating more effective. I suggest you to use rawr and balance your stats. besides that I'd suggest you to have cauterize and drop your points from arcane concentration.

Yeah, cheers. I'm aware that my haste-raiting is lacking a bit. Also aware of the use of rawr, however I've yet not tried it out. Guess I should take a look any time soon ;)

February 28, 2011, 06:59:58 pm
Reply #8

Offline Plaaplaaplaa

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 06:59:58 pm »
Hello guy who undercut me by 500g two days after the new meta gems were released, then told me to go fuck a cow, told me I don't know how to earn money and ignored me when I asked why you were doing something so silly.

Very danish.

My opinion aside; good luck!

We both know that you flamed me the first. Accusing me of being stupid. Then you started flaming.

Thanks god I took this pic just incase. Anyways I'm willing to start over, just don't accuse me of anything when it's not true.

February 28, 2011, 07:01:51 pm
Reply #9

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 07:01:51 pm »
Undercutting by almost 50% is a bit stupid.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 28, 2011, 07:02:59 pm
Reply #10

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 07:02:59 pm »
hey you.

And to add, arc concentration isn't needed since last patch, having only 1 point in pyromaniac has been hotfixed. Use your 3 points from arc concentration in cauterize and pyromaniac.

My rawr tells me hurricane is alot less dps then 81 spellpower, if I where you I would have a glance on rawr, it's really easy to get started now since you can just download your whole char in to it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 07:06:12 pm by Skinkelinke »

February 28, 2011, 07:03:36 pm
Reply #11

Offline Plaaplaaplaa

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 07:03:36 pm »
Undercutting by almost 50% is a bit stupid.

Being greedy is stupid. This is a game, and it's all about pixels. I still made a solid amount of money, and my gems sold so fast - yeah it may very well have been a huge undercut, but who I still reckon I made a lot more money than anyone else with that recipee.

February 28, 2011, 07:04:42 pm
Reply #12

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 07:04:42 pm »
You're calling the whole basis of the western world stupid? :)
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

February 28, 2011, 07:05:12 pm
Reply #13

Offline Plaaplaaplaa

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 07:05:12 pm »
You're calling the whole basis of the western world stupid? :)

Lmao, naa :)

February 28, 2011, 07:11:27 pm
Reply #14

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 07:11:27 pm »
Still, if you called Devlin those things, then it shows you're hardly the calmest person in the world.
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 01:42:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

222 Guests, 0 Users