Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Pizdoasa Rogue

March 18, 2011, 05:50:51 pm
Reply #15

Offline Hugman

• Officer

Re: Pizdoasa Rogue
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 05:50:51 pm »
lets all focus on the intrerupt thing...

Listen dude, when the Iron Edge guildies get on a train of thought its really hard to interu....

OH WAIT.

March 18, 2011, 05:59:56 pm
Reply #16

Offline FrozENDruiD

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 05:59:56 pm »
sry guys, i retract my apply i dont understand why so much reticence :(... i just said something that i hate to do i never said that i cant do it or something...(it was something like a joke when i mentioned that for a 25m raid) i just made an apply becouse i tought u guys need a rogue...

March 18, 2011, 06:23:06 pm
Reply #17

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 06:23:06 pm »
I don't think anyone LIKES interrupting.

was about to say...

March 18, 2011, 06:27:36 pm
Reply #18

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 06:27:36 pm »
Wait a minute, so you can joke but we can not? :(
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

March 18, 2011, 06:28:04 pm
Reply #19

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 06:28:04 pm »
LIEZ, fury warriors like interupting (due to sweet buff we get after it), otherwise it is a pain and I agree on that not loving it statement.

March 18, 2011, 06:29:01 pm
Reply #20

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2011, 06:29:01 pm »
sry guys, i retract my apply i dont understand why so much reticence :(... i just said something that i hate to do i never said that i cant do it or something...(it was something like a joke when i mentioned that for a 25m raid) i just made an apply becouse i tought u guys need a rogue...

It's kinda like saying, "Hi, i wanna join your guild, but i dont like moving from the fire.  I want to raid 25m so there are enough healers to heal me in the fire."  Perhaps not the best thing to write on an application :P
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

March 18, 2011, 06:42:18 pm
Reply #21

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 06:42:18 pm »
Think most of the responds where semi serious. But even if not, you shouldn't apply to a serious guild if you can't take a couple of guys making remarks on something you said.

March 18, 2011, 06:58:26 pm
Reply #22

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 06:58:26 pm »
Dude we weren't being that serious.. we were joking.
I think your English skills aren't up to par nor can you understand when we're joking.. that's far more likely to stop you getting in than the fact you don't like interrupting.

Lighten up a bit.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

March 18, 2011, 07:57:11 pm
Reply #23

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 07:57:11 pm »
    How do you spend your day? Hobbies? Attractive girlfriends?[/li][/list]
    [/li]
    [/list]

The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
    (Shannaro 2010)

March 18, 2011, 08:09:54 pm
    Reply #24

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2011, 08:09:54 pm »
    Pizdoasa, we do need a rogue and your experience and gear would fit right into our raid group. I would ask you to ignore all the posts besides Arches, Doomslay since the rest have nothing to with B-raid. Should you read this, as Doom said, we'd like to trail you.

As for non-B raiders.
    This is really starting to piss me off. We get an, albeit poorly written, app for the b-raid from someone who we don't have to gear up and has equal if not better experience than we do. But then comes the reason IE doesn't have a good name with the general populous, the dreaded member posts. One person finds a flaw/bad point which is all good, but then others will come along and just continue pounding in it.

I've made similar posts twice already and I'm really disappointed to see that it has had no effect. Mabye the third time is the charm? Could people stop screwing with B-raid apps we are in dire need of more raiders.

March 18, 2011, 09:03:03 pm
    Reply #25

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2011, 09:03:03 pm »
    Yoica, I really agree with you when it comes to some responses in the past. But when it comes to this one it's been a friendly and easy going atmosphere all the way. If he can't take this how would he take criticism it in your raid or the humor that's going on in the guild chat. I see a emo quit bound to happen.

But, to straighten things out maybe you should make a rule that only officers reply to applications to keep them constructive and on topic.

March 18, 2011, 09:08:25 pm
    Reply #26

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2011, 09:08:25 pm »
    Most of those replies were from the officers  :)

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

March 18, 2011, 11:25:51 pm
    Reply #27

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 11:25:51 pm »
    I thought I was the B-raids savior rogue :(
    [21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

March 19, 2011, 12:10:14 am
    Reply #28

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 12:10:14 am »
    What does Pizdoasa means in your language?

This is really starting to piss me off. We get an, albeit poorly written, app for the b-raid from someone who we don't have to gear up and has equal if not better experience than we do. But then comes the reason IE doesn't have a good name with the general populous, the dreaded member posts. One person finds a flaw/bad point which is all good, but then others will come along and just continue pounding in it.

I kinda disagree with you here Yoica, Iron Edge HAVE good name in population, at least of those older players. There is a reason why we usually get whispers if someone acts like retard on trade chat. Trade chat is full of morons, nothing suprising about it, but trade chat in which a moron is talking and have Iron Edge tag is not something usual. I can understand that you guys need raiders, but on other hand if someone isnt able to take a small trolling in recruitment thread there is quite big chance he wont whitstand a long time in guild.

+ I remember when we got some retards in at end of Wotlk/start of Cata it was sad to read what they produce in guild chat, and not only that, if you were unlucky enough that certain person wanted to group with you in random heroic and i had to stand the uber retardness. It wasnt fun.

Just to clarify - im not calling Pizdoasa a retard here, i just think that certain ammount of trolling wont kill anyone, and can show how said person will react in future.
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 12:24:17 am by Narw »

March 19, 2011, 12:43:21 am
    Reply #29

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
    « Reply #29 on: March 19, 2011, 12:43:21 am »
    I think this has got way out of hand since we were joking on the application, the only thing that was serious was I guess what kesh said.

That aside, please don't cancel your app and have a re-read through our replies, no one was taking a big dig at  you, Pizdoasa.

Our application topics normally get off-topic fairly fast - the joke hugman made was completely just that a joke! If you don't understand something don't overreact and withdraw your app! Just some friendly help.
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 12:45:32 am by Doomslay »
    doomslay/x/fs/y/z

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    Did you miss your activation email?
    September 28, 2024, 03:29:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

247 Guests, 0 Users