Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia - The story of Edgeville - Town Square

May 14, 2011, 02:39:46 pm
Reply #510

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Re: Mafia - The story of Edgeville - Town Square
« Reply #510 on: May 14, 2011, 02:39:46 pm »
Well, it is as a few say, you don't go out of your way to defend yourself, Shankski! -That- makes me suspicious more than anything else, really. Think I'll roll with Nach's thinking today..

What we learned tonight is that Tyler is not part of the mob, but he may still be a ninja, something that's quite probable - yet, I'm going with my gut when it comes to voting. (I'm still not counting grax out for mafia overlord, and now possibly whore).

(Sorry for my postcount dropping, arena tournament realm is just too awesome)
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

May 14, 2011, 02:41:56 pm
Reply #511

kawe

« Reply #511 on: May 14, 2011, 02:41:56 pm »
Tyler's gonna be following Vorte's vote today, unless he's changed his mind on that or Vorte votes for Tyler ofc :P

Actually, I was going to say how I was gonna take time to mull over things before voting, but I'm always forgetting that we can change our vote after casting it; gonna go pop a vote in for now.

May 14, 2011, 02:48:43 pm
Reply #512

Offline Palmar

« Reply #512 on: May 14, 2011, 02:48:43 pm »
Graxlos wrote in the voting thread:

"Im giving up on this game. Look through my earlier statements and actions.

How you can find me the most suspicious is beyond me. Im going out and wont be able to post before midnight. Two townspeople in a row would be a good job."

I deleted it from there.
Trolls are awesome!

May 14, 2011, 03:43:16 pm
Reply #513

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #513 on: May 14, 2011, 03:43:16 pm »
What else do you want me to say Vorte?

I'm a villager. I don't want to pull a Shiftey and be over defensive cause look what happened to him.

May 14, 2011, 03:48:05 pm
Reply #514

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #514 on: May 14, 2011, 03:48:05 pm »
Well, right now you're pulling a reversed Shiftey, if you feel me..
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

May 14, 2011, 03:49:20 pm
Reply #515

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #515 on: May 14, 2011, 03:49:20 pm »
Yes, cause no one believed him he went over the top and then got lynched as a result.

May 14, 2011, 03:49:41 pm
Reply #516

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #516 on: May 14, 2011, 03:49:41 pm »
Tyler, you have been cursed by Shiftey's execution, what should we do next?

Rucious: I am going to follow Vorte. Both Shanks and Grax are good targets imo. It is up to you which you chose. No one is going to blame you either way.

Grax has been pointing the finger at Arches a bit, but hasn't come up with many other theories. He has been after Arches all game. He altered to Arches from Shiftey even when he was acting crazy. Then went back again "to not get the the cross hairs". That did not sound like villager reasoning. The problem is Arches has been acting suspicious all game, however if he is a tracker he is also the best target for the godfather.

That and the new "the doctor should declare" tack is odd. I mean the doc is important against both mob and the ninja(s). Why would anyone want him to declare.

I also think Shank is probably ninja or mob though, even though Grax has voted for him. Shanks has not posted as much as others so is always a good target. Shank you need to maybe explain some of your previous decisions. Then go on to provide an overview of the current game state if you want more people to belive you.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

May 14, 2011, 04:05:07 pm
Reply #517

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #517 on: May 14, 2011, 04:05:07 pm »
Shank you need to maybe explain some of your previous decisions. Then go on to provide an overview of the current game state if you want more people to belive you.

By previous decisions I guess you mean voting?

Day 1&2 Voted for Kesh twice, I already explained my reasoning behind that. I thought he was generally being suspicious. Turns out he was a Mob.

Day 3 - I originally voted for Grax, as I don't trust him at the moment, I also thought that since Shiftey was a mob but he already had the majority vote it didn't matter. However, after explaining that to Hugman he said it was suspicious that I didn't vote for Shiftey even tho I thought he was a mob. So then I changed my vote.

Day 4 - Voted Grax for the same reason as on day 3

My current view of the game currently is quite mixed, having no one killed last night hasn't given me a lot to go on. Throughout this game I have only mentioned names who I thought were suspicious, unlike what Rucious said where I only accused someone to cover my ass. I have no idea where he got that from.

As the number of villagers decreases it is easier for the mob to swing the votes one way. All I can say is choose carefully as we already lynched one villager.

May 14, 2011, 05:34:03 pm
Reply #518

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #518 on: May 14, 2011, 05:34:03 pm »
Tyler thinks shankski and me are the mobsters.

We have voted against eachother and shanski voted for me quite early even.

I worked hard to get TTaM lynched.

I changed my vote from shiftey because I concluded that his retardedness just didnt fit the profile of a mafioso and after a long pm conversation on IRC.

I changed vote to arches I think arches was acting very suspicious, atm. though I am quite sure he must be ninja or tracker (both can track).

I changed back to shiftey to insure a majority wasnt formed against me because I dont like to lose and no1 can survive a lynching.

My people should speak up "tactic". Was in part a sign of my frustration, we just killed a villager and we have a few people that actually gained new knowledge during the night. I would like some way to gain som insight in to what they learned.

Arches said that he tracked me and that I stayed home and Vorte said that you appeared green upon investigation.
that Arches would claim such a thing confirmed to me that he had the ability to track ergo. being a ninja or the tracker. Hence it would not be worth the risk killing him now.

Tyler, you have been cursed by Shiftey's execution, what should we do next?

Rucious: I am going to follow Vorte. Both Shanks and Grax are good targets imo. It is up to you which you chose. No one is going to blame you either way.

Grax has been pointing the finger at Arches a bit, but hasn't come up with many other theories. He has been after Arches all game. He altered to Arches from Shiftey even when he was acting crazy. Then went back again "to not get the the cross hairs". That did not sound like villager reasoning. The problem is Arches has been acting suspicious all game, however if he is a tracker he is also the best target for the godfather.

That and the new "the doctor should declare" tack is odd. I mean the doc is important against both mob and the ninja(s). Why would anyone want him to declare.

I also think Shank is probably ninja or mob though, even though Grax has voted for him. Shanks has not posted as much as others so is always a good target. Shank you need to maybe explain some of your previous decisions. Then go on to provide an overview of the current game state if you want more people to belive you.

Bears like alts!

May 14, 2011, 05:37:30 pm
Reply #519

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #519 on: May 14, 2011, 05:37:30 pm »
Sorry I had misunderstood the rules. Ninjas can investigate not track.

I guess that clears arches.

Bears like alts!

May 14, 2011, 06:04:39 pm
Reply #520

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #520 on: May 14, 2011, 06:04:39 pm »
Grax you seem quite annoyed that we are voting for your choice to get lynched.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

May 14, 2011, 06:05:26 pm
Reply #521

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #521 on: May 14, 2011, 06:05:26 pm »
what?

Bears like alts!

May 14, 2011, 06:30:04 pm
Reply #522

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #522 on: May 14, 2011, 06:30:04 pm »
At the time of my post in the voting thread the votes were against me, and people were talking about them suspecting me in this thread.

Only thing that scares me now is that we should have 2 mafia and atleast 1 ninja trying to kill a villager.

Bears like alts!

May 14, 2011, 10:20:13 pm
Reply #523

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #523 on: May 14, 2011, 10:20:13 pm »
As a last ditch effort before voting closes I urge you guys that voted for me to reconsider your votes. Look at any evidence you have gathered, look at people who have voted for me and compare it with your thoughts about them.

I am a villager, killing 2 townies in 2 lynches will be very bad for the town.

May 15, 2011, 12:04:10 am
Reply #524

Offline Palmar

« Reply #524 on: May 15, 2011, 12:04:10 am »
Apparently the peaceful night was not enough to convince the villagers of Edgeville that their lives where no longer in danger.

But this time, they wouldn't repeat the terrible things Shiftey had to endure. The bloodlust and frenzy surrounding last night's execution was gone, and in a reasonably orderly manner, the village led the condemned in front of a firing squad.

Shanski's last words weren't those of hatred or anger, but of compassion with the misled folks executing him.

As the smoke cleared after the round of bullets, it became clear...

Shankski the Villager has died an honourable death!

It is now night. It will end 18:00 CEST Sunday.

Trolls are awesome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 01:32:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

317 Guests, 0 Users