Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia - The story of Edgeville - Town Square

May 16, 2011, 02:00:46 am
Reply #555

kawe

Re: Mafia - The story of Edgeville - Town Square
« Reply #555 on: May 16, 2011, 02:00:46 am »
Yeah, but I thought I addressed why I think he's pretty much proven how he's not even really potential ninja material given his voting stance?

May 16, 2011, 02:12:14 am
Reply #556

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #556 on: May 16, 2011, 02:12:14 am »
YOU FUCKING SCREAM YOUR INNOCENCE TO HIGH HEAVEN ON THE FORUMS!
He he yeah because that worked!

Just keep it coming. If I go out and say who I tracked every time, the mafia could get a clearer picture of where I were going, and just send out their people accordingly.

As for the defending part, I don't really see the point. Nothing I say should affect your vote too much, if so then you're being silly. I could be lying my teeth of. And don't get me started on the whole "I know I'm a townie" crap, that carry so little weight I laugh every time I read it.

As for me being mafia, why would I be so against lynching Shankski? I would've jumped on that wagon from the start, blaming the others for being so enthusiastic about it.

The ninja part is unfortunate, where I am more likely to be a ninja than Hugman, since me claiming to be a tracker puts us at 6 blues and 4 green no? (bear in mind that Palmar said he should balance it better next time, but I shouldn't be using that as a argument).

You need to ask yourself, who is more likely to have fallen for Dellings trickery and wasted a kill on a mafia the second night?

Sigh.

Vorte screamed to High Heaven, and we saved him, Shiftey did, but did it in the wrong way, and died. Shankski just sat there and died.

Using the argument "oh I am still no openly telling you my tracker data, because the mob may work out a pattern and kill me", IS FUCKING RETARDED. The cop is still alive, the doc just died, who do you think will die next? They only have 1 kill, dumbass. That is pretty fucking flimsy reasoning. Also, had we had this "so called tracker data", THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE WE COULD HAVE WON FOR THE TOWN ALREADY!

No, I cry bullshit on Arches. By the time he finishes his grand subterfuge, the town will be broken and his data useless.

Secondly, THAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT!?! That I am the ninja because you feel am the most likely candidate for Dell to convince for someone to use his ninja kill? Based on what? I know Dell? Good god man. Put yourself in the mind of a ninja. He wins if he is the last alive. At the point Dell got his kill there was still 4 mobsters, and 2 kills a night. It wouldn't be hard for Dell convince him that it was in his best interests to not get all the townies killed off, as all the mob need is a majority to win. Even someone as inbred as you could see that.

How the rest of you guys cannot see Arches' logic as utter bum fluff, I don't know.

May 16, 2011, 03:12:53 am
Reply #557

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #557 on: May 16, 2011, 03:12:53 am »
I have to admit, your latest posts are posts like the ones tyler made that made me suspicious of him in the first place, Hug..(My, that sentence was bad)
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

May 16, 2011, 07:37:41 am
Reply #558

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #558 on: May 16, 2011, 07:37:41 am »
I am suspicious of Arches but the fact that Hugman also finds him suspicious ruins my suspicion since hugman would be my prime candidate for the other mafioso.
He could be trying to confuse us now that it seems fairly certain that I am going down, but I just dont know anymore.

Bears like alts!

May 16, 2011, 08:54:42 am
Reply #559

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #559 on: May 16, 2011, 08:54:42 am »
A good thing to remember is that at 6-6 on the second day both Arches and Hugman changed vote to get and the 8 votes needed to lynch TTaM.

This is the main reason that I think niether are mob, and mob scum are the villagers prime target. We need to kill 2 more and we will win, no matter what the ninja does.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

May 16, 2011, 09:06:11 am
Reply #560

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #560 on: May 16, 2011, 09:06:11 am »
Then all I have left are Nach and Kawe. Kawe could be playing veteran to make us think there was an extra kill performed. Noone could really claim to know that he wasnt attacked.
We have had too little focus on Nach I dont know enough about him.

Bears like alts!

May 16, 2011, 09:17:41 am
Reply #561

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #561 on: May 16, 2011, 09:17:41 am »
On day one tyler,Cwave,grish and Nach voted for hugman. Hard to conclude anything since it was quite clear that the vote wasnt even close to a lynch.

Day two: We had hugman and Arches make the two last votes to lynch TTaM.
Grish voted Vorte. Nach voted Shiftey, Cwave voted Vorte, Kawe voted Vorte, TTam voted Vorte.

Day three and four:Hard to tell much since everyone voted for the wrong guys :P

Bears like alts!

May 16, 2011, 10:59:40 am
Reply #562

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #562 on: May 16, 2011, 10:59:40 am »
We have had too little focus on Nach I dont know enough about him.

There's really not much to know. I don't have any special powers, I'm not in a proper collusion with anyone and I've voted poorly.

What I think is wierd however is why Tyler and Hugman are so buddy-buddy? I mean, I trust Vorte that he's a blue, but only to the point of 55% or so (which, btw, is alot in this game) - but Hugman and Tyler seem to be in utmost belief of eachother, so either you two are sharing some history (in a non homolust sense) or you two know something the rest of us don't.

I have very little data to derive anything from, all I have is speculation on things and quite frankly, I'm not even that sure of my powers of deduction anymore.

Either way; List time I guess.

Graxlos; has acted wonky on and off, but at the moment I don't heavily suspect him per se. Still uncertain about the Doc thing in the beginning.
Vorte; Pretty much my main dog when it comes to trust, claimed early to be a cop and has shipped out data since. Slight chance he might be ninja (since he has the power of a cop) but I'd like to think he's a nonthreat as for now.
Arches; Wonky. There is something odd about how he plays his tracker role, even to the point of accusing me for whoring him since I knew of his role early - even though it makes no sense as I'd long kill both Vorte and Arches, should that have been the case.
Tyler; The very close trust Tyler has to hugman throws me off alot. It seems like a collusion of some kind, I just can't really tell at this point if it's a collusion of good will or malice.
Hugman; Could very well be mobster to me, he's actually one of the top contenders in my book. Has argued alot with Graxlos, could be an act between the 2. Doubt it'd be outside their range of strategies.
Kawe; Haven't really seen much of him, but not to the point of suspicion. Says he's a vet who got killed the same night Dell was killed, where there only was 1 death, fair enough.

My 3 scenarios are about the same as you other guys and at this point I don't really have much more speculation to add either.

All I can really say to proof innocence is that if I were a mob I'd play an entirely different game, especially since I've known Vorte was a cop for a while, also fully aware that Delling had an agenda (enough to suspect him as ninja/vig atleast) and also, assuming Tyler is a villager, he'd aswell be long dead.

I'm confused by the Mobsters, why they did not claim the lives of the loudmouths first, first night they got Ezzardo, who had barely said nothing, and Ino. Perhaps they, like the villagers (apart from the miracle night!) just played it a bit bad since it's a first game?
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

May 16, 2011, 11:04:49 am
Reply #563

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #563 on: May 16, 2011, 11:04:49 am »
I think it makes good sense for the mafia to kill the silent villagers since that is a good indication that they are blue.

Bears like alts!

May 16, 2011, 11:29:54 am
Reply #564

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #564 on: May 16, 2011, 11:29:54 am »
Dunno, I'd work my way through the ones I think would be a real threat towards the mob as villagers first, the ones who are good at games like these. In clear text, Tyler and Delling would be long dead as I'd see them as my main threats. God knows that Tyler has been doing a good villager job, but he's also alive currently, which is makes me suspect that it's a very wellplayed role.

I guess you can conclude it such as that from my pov, the reason I'm suspecting Tyler and Hugman is basically because they've been making alot of noise as open threats (towards both Cwave and TTaM) yet they're still alive. Vorte is also still alive even though he's a cop.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

May 16, 2011, 11:35:03 am
Reply #565

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #565 on: May 16, 2011, 11:35:03 am »
I still think tyler is a ninja

Bears like alts!

May 16, 2011, 12:53:41 pm
Reply #566

kawe

« Reply #566 on: May 16, 2011, 12:53:41 pm »
As things stand, the only two people I have absolute, or close to absolute trust in are Tyler and Vorte, for the reasons I explained in my previous post. Far and away the most suspicious in my eyes, and who we should have lynched yesterday, is Grax. Who his crony is I'm less sure on, but have ideas. On the off-chance that Grax is just crazy/bad then I'll be forced to rethink, but until then I'm gonna stick to my thinking so far.

This is nearly an aside, but my reasoning that voteswitching to kesh doesn't exhonerate hug and arches in my eyes is that kesh was basically screaming he was a mobster at that point anyway, to have denied it would've been crazy, though to be fair had I been awake I probably would've voteswitched if I thought we wouldn't have gotten a lynch.

May 16, 2011, 01:12:38 pm
Reply #567

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #567 on: May 16, 2011, 01:12:38 pm »
I think my friend that it is you that is bad. For suspecting me, in case you are not just trying to change the opinion in your favour.

Bears like alts!

May 16, 2011, 01:17:13 pm
Reply #568

kawe

« Reply #568 on: May 16, 2011, 01:17:13 pm »
Right, so far I've explained pretty clearly what made me suspect you, and why, and you just keep in return just pointing a finger or now with little more than "no u"...

May 16, 2011, 01:20:45 pm
Reply #569

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #569 on: May 16, 2011, 01:20:45 pm »
Changing at 6-6 doesn't exonerate Hug and Arches for sure. But it does look much better than Nach who didn't switch and Grax who was the second to vote for Kesh after Vorte. Following Vorte's vote at that stage of the game would have been a smart move for the Godfather imo.

Nach and Grax don't really seem to have a good consistent theory of who is what. Nach thinks me and hug are in cahoots but has not voted for either of us yet. Grax looks like he is trying to look confused to me.

I think the reason me and Arches still live is because we looked like good targets to frame and/or the mob thought we were ninjas so didn't want to waste a hit.

Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 05:28:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

222 Guests, 0 Users