Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 14, 2011, 12:30:25 am
Reply #1050

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #1050 on: June 14, 2011, 12:30:25 am »
Fuck sorry. Forgot no edit.
##vote: Archz

June 14, 2011, 12:33:53 am
Reply #1051

Offline Goza

« Reply #1051 on: June 14, 2011, 12:33:53 am »

After their last target, the crew was certain they found another rebel.
"Just throw him into the ship reactor, I don't want to bother Lord Vader with this scum!"
And so it was done.

Archz the Private has been recklessly lynched.

Lord Vader will not be pleased.

It is now night. It will end at 23:59 on Tuesday (today).

##Night

June 14, 2011, 12:35:14 am
Reply #1052

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #1052 on: June 14, 2011, 12:35:14 am »
So I am very curious about the danes..

Bears like alts!

June 14, 2011, 12:38:39 am
Reply #1053

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #1053 on: June 14, 2011, 12:38:39 am »
I still don't get what you mean by voting for someone else there grax, maybe because its late...
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

June 14, 2011, 12:42:35 am
Reply #1054

Offline Goza

« Reply #1054 on: June 14, 2011, 12:42:35 am »
"9...10...11... wait, one is missing!" As they were counting the votes, the crew noticed one person was absent. "Anybody seen Ch..." The rest was inaudible as loud roar reverberate thru the ship's corridors. Could it be that it... broke free?

Chippen the Empire Droid has been devoured by a furious Rancor.

June 14, 2011, 07:12:58 am
Reply #1055

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #1055 on: June 14, 2011, 07:12:58 am »
fkkn chippen

Bears like alts!

June 14, 2011, 07:50:40 am
Reply #1056

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #1056 on: June 14, 2011, 07:50:40 am »
So in case I get murdered I will ignore my principle about writing in the night and post about Eetion, doomslay and Tronz.

An hour before lynch time. When votes are 7 for archz and 2 for Sintrael, after the function of the droid was mentioned. Eetion uselesly changes his vote to archz. An action that changes nothing except that if he Archz was a droid(a rebel would know that he was either private or droid)and or emptyy or both were mafia it would be known to the world. If on the other hand they were innocent it would prove them imperial.
It did turn out that utterly useless chippen was the droid so we can only use it for judging the last minute actions.
Then Eetion goes on to claim that Im trying to frame him even though, Im a confirmed blue. If he doesnt want to be framed he should stop doing useless last minute vote switching like with the Vdti vote. Where he as the last person changes his vote from vdti to Vorte but without it gaining a majority. So he can seem innocent while an imperial dies.
Eetion did seem genuinely annoyed asking why I was framing him on IRC, so it could just be useless behaviour.

I dont know if Doomslay is just playing dumb.

Tronz posts in the very last second for archz without any proper comments, again placing a useless 9th vote on archz.

Bears like alts!

June 14, 2011, 08:11:07 am
Reply #1057

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #1057 on: June 14, 2011, 08:11:07 am »
Also Emptyy's excel sheet for day 4 is empty, wonder why no1 mentioned that.

Bears like alts!

June 14, 2011, 08:16:20 am
Reply #1058

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #1058 on: June 14, 2011, 08:16:20 am »
This is all im gonna link grax. If you dont believe that my quote of Emptyy changed my vote then your mind is set on me i guess.

As the crew gathered the next morning, again, one person was missing.

He might have survived one attack, but finally, the rebel scum got him.

Shiftey the Bounty Hunter has been brutally murdered.

It is now day.

##Day

##Day 5 ends when exactly palmar / Goza?

Goodies, lynching Vorte was rewarding.
As for our next target, it seems that Archz have been resting peacefully on his ass, as we have taken him to be "stupid/bad" from the beginning of the game and actually havn't bothered to kill him. His very defensive posts lately and combined that he actually followed the close to same vote record as Vorte, He (Archz) should really be our next target.

Day 3
[Vdti.7]: Doomslay, graxlos, Tyler, tronz, Vorte, Archz, Emptyy
[Vorte.6]: Shiftey, Eetion, Kawe, Vdti, Grishnag, Sintrael
[Emptyy.2]: shankski, Chippen
[Chippen.1]: Kendoki

Day 4
[Vorte.7]: Doomslay, Graxlos, Sintrael, Tyler, Shiftey, Eetion, Grishnag
[Tyler.2]: Vorte, Archz
[Emptyy.3]: Tronz, Chippen, Shankski
[Chippen.1]: Kendoki
[Shankski.1]: Emptyy

Pretty stand-out votes

##Vote: Archz

I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 14, 2011, 08:17:24 am
Reply #1059

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #1059 on: June 14, 2011, 08:17:24 am »
I voted for Archz before you even been on the forum that da. So - wanna hunt some Rebels or are you gonna chase me down?
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 14, 2011, 09:28:06 am
Reply #1060

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #1060 on: June 14, 2011, 09:28:06 am »
So last night, we lost Archz and Chippen - both of which was Imperial.
As I've said before and probably have been said quite alot earlier. Although lynching Archz might seem bad, i can't state enough that his activity and his contribution to the search of Rebel's have been close to absolutely zero.
Early in the game he nearly "rage quitted" and from that point on he has just been voting to avoid Modkills and causing more suspiciousness around himself than good was. For Chippen i suppose he was in the belief he had voted, obviously 2 Imperials before the night Kill is annoying, but Chippen aswell as Archz didnt contribute alot and actually only drew attention from the rebels.

As for the matter of Tyler. I still do not believe Tyler to be a Rebel of sort, his general play of the game doesn't makes me think this would be the case. I do know Tyler pressured Emptyy to kill delling alot, but it gave us information which lead to killing 2 more Rebels the same day as we are all aware.

On day 3 many of us switched votes from Vdti onto vorte, and it was because of the talk on Team Speak very close to the time of the lynch, and i do not believe Tyler was there, it was main me, shiftey, kawe and Grish if not mistaken. Yes his vote could have changed it. But at the time being Tyler hadn't heard the teamspeak talk, and the only real evidence of a rebel was going for Vdti and therefor he hold his vote like it was. Unfortunate but its fair i guess.

Day 4 starts the votes along with me for Vorte and pretty much i think we all agree that vorte was the right choice of vote for anyone imperial.

something to note from day 4:
Every single guy that has been lynched\close to lynched have done this, other than Intrinsic, who actually hit a rebel with his vote, Tyler.. please, your framing is getting both sad and obvious.
I've linked it before - but didnt get it explained quite enough i think.
Vorte says that Tylers Framing around him is getting obvious and sad, said because Vorte is trying to save his own skin.
If this is planned out, that on the edge of getting killed, your fellow Rebel tries to drag your ally down with you? would you normally do this?
This could all be planned out, but again i must say i take off my hat if this has been planned out. But it doesnt make me think Tyler is part of the Rebels.

Standing out from day 4 was Archz, whom we then was unsure about, because of his bad playing and contribution and therefor we started a lynch on him at day 5, as he atleast wouldn't be that important if he was Imperial.
Right before Lynch time, we realise that Tronz, Doomslay and Chippen has not voted. Now in for the gameplay as:

Rebel - You shouldn't care if someone gets modkilled, its only for your advantage that more people die, as they are mostlikely Imperials.

Imperial - You should care about more people dying as it near to 100% your own ally that isnt voting.
Minutes before the Lynch both Tyler and I shouted on IRC trying to make contact to Chippen so that he could manage to vote, again if this is planned out from Tyler i take off my hat.

I wont take Tyler totally into the green-zone but im just thinking that it is highly unlikely that hes and Rebel in my opinion.

But enough of this, as i want to get back on the Track trying to get the last 2 Rebels killed.

Left in this game we got 8 townies and 2 Rebels:
Doomslay
Eetion
Emptyy
Graxlos
Grishnag
Kendoki
Sintrael
Tyler
Tronz
Shankski

I know its Night-time, but 1 more of the 8 Townies are gonna die, and therefor i think we need to post our 2-3 most suspicious targets of the list. So that the people remaining can use possible information this following day.

As for me goes.

Shankski, Emptyy and kendoki are the guys I've got on top of my list.

Shankski have been posted alot about, mainly a big post from Shiftey some time ago, and probably if we had thought it well through on Day 2 had been Lynched instead. He was very defensive about giving his role out to Kawe aswell.

Post by: Shiftey on June 04, 2011, 03:56:17 PM
Let's look on Shankski for a bit and start in chronological order of things:

Quote from: TTaM on May 30, 2011, 12:20:30 PM
Shankski: Wanted to be captain until somebody pointed out that it's very suspicious - then claims he's just having fun.  A red backing out to allay suspicion?
Yeah, what?s up with that? Delling wanted to be a captain, you wanted to be a captain. More on that below.

Quote from: shankski on May 30, 2011, 03:44:44 PM
With regards to who will be captain I agree with most people that Dell, Tyler or Vdti.
You are suggesting 3 people for captain, one of them being Delling, maybe trying to hide a rebel among some more trustworthy types.

A few people also still being quiet maybe due to work and other things, and due to the fact this thread is massive already. However, you need to step up soon and have some input before it starts looking suspicious.
Getting more people to ?spam? the thread only helps the mafia, as with Delling, look how much damn spam he did to create a bit of chaos. Not always are the silent people the most suspicious.

I think its too early to start pointing fingers as we have very little to go on. Could be an early attempt for the Rebels to sway the votes.

This is the second time you said that in the thread. And then for the third time later on:

Quote from: shankski on May 31, 2011, 02:05:01 PM
Just read through most of it. Emptyy's post was helpful, but i'm not going to trust him completely for posting it and i think Mouseh would be a better choice for captain as she has been a reasonable voice in the game so far.
So..
##Support: Mouseh

I need to think more about who i think should be lynched, will post a bit later.
Not sure what to think of this. So you didnt trust Emptyy, you voted for Mouseh and then you go all congratulating him for the rebel kill we just have.
Quote from: shankski on June 01, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
It is still very early in the game and we don't have a great deal to go on.
Look how late in the game it is already. You said this 3 times. You know what, day 1 may be early but we found Delling was a rebebl with a very strong chance on day 1. So this is just a rebel way of seeding doubt.

During day 1 you voted for Tronz and Intrinsic, both of them because they were very quite. Perfect targets for rebels, we get no information out of this. And Intrinsic died, he was innocent and who initiated it? Delling himself! And what was your reaction?
Quote from: shankski on June 02, 2011, 01:56:30 PM
At this stage in the game it was almost guaranteed we would lynch a green, I'm just glad that a useless green was killed rather than someone who had put in some input and at least tried.

Obviously we can start analysing who voted for Intrinsic and maybe deduce a pattern by last minute switchers or anyone canvassing to get Intrinsic lynched. I am fully aware I may be on that list but in my opinion I made the right decision at the time.

Hopefully we will get some info after this night has passed too.
Yeah, it?s alright, green dying on day 1 is fairly alright I know that too, but looks like you are trying to cover your own tracks perhaps. And you say we could start analysing who voted for him and deduce a pattern? Well I take your word for it. I am just doing it. You?re guilty as charged! And it?s nice you are proposing a course of action but not taking the action itself. Very rebel-like to do so.

Quote from: shankski on June 03, 2011, 06:51:35 PM
Sorry about not posting much, been a lovely day today not paid much attention to the thread tbh. Will read up on the pages I've missed and give my opinion a bit later.

Yeah, nice weather, or maybe trying to lay-low and have an excuse for it?

Last but not least. You refuse to believe Kawe even a bit, creating scenarios under which he could be a rebel and refusing to reveal your role.
Quote from: shankski on June 04, 2011, 01:18:02 PM
I haven't post my suspicions cause I don't really have a clue atm.

If you lynch me you will be lynching another green.

Sint I did say the scenario where there was a possibility Kawe is a rebel. No matter how small the possibility may be its still a reason not to trust him in my books. Theres only 2/3 people I trust in this game enough to tell them my role and they already know it.

Vdti, I explained the possibility that this "evidence" is not 100% watertight, hence the reason im not willing to reveal my role to Kawe.

I really don't see the big problem with this. If you are in doubt lock me up by all means but I am a green and you guys will be wasting another lynch.

Once again refusing to be involved in any kind of finger pointing and on day 2, that is bad play for imperial. Not serving us well. So even if you are a green as you claim, you might just as well die. (So you claim a role in public thread, being green, but not to Kawe?)
By green you mean green role or imperial affiliation?
Plus you trust some people more than kawe? Despite there being a 0.000001% chance of Kawe being an actual scumbag. He?s the most trustworthy guy we have right now. And you say you shared your role with 2/3 people. So did you share it with 2 or did you share it with 3? Which is it? And why with them?
At the end are you really suggesting we waste a fucking jailor on your rather than keeping kawe alive for longer? Seriously?

Quote from: shankski on June 04, 2011, 02:35:25 PM
Good job el capitan.

So you didnt support him for captain but now what.

Anyway, after going through all that shit. I am very very suspicious of you. In fact so much so, I am going to do what is my only course of action in this game. Vote

##Vote: Shankski

As for Emptyy goes. I think he's been too silent many of these days, specially day 3 and 4. Yes it might have been exams. I there is still something unsure about him, and the whole fact that he has 2 votes can become very dangerous if he is a Rebel. Also he havn't been voting for a single known Rebel yet, besides Delling but he was thrown to the wolves.

As for Kendoki, i've been looking on his voting pattern from day 3 to 5. It might have been a coincidence, but the last 3 days he has been voting for Imperials only. which have awoken a bit of suspicousness in me.

The only thing that leaves me baffled is who that could have roleblocked Kawe in the night when he obviously already had used his shot.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 14, 2011, 09:49:06 am
Reply #1061

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #1061 on: June 14, 2011, 09:49:06 am »
What do you think about Tronz?
Has he contributed?
Has he voted for any rebels?

Bears like alts!

June 14, 2011, 10:20:14 am
Reply #1062

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #1062 on: June 14, 2011, 10:20:14 am »
Tronz is a Valid target, but the fact that both Mouseh and delling went on to him makes me wonder.. But he is kinda the same as goes for Archz, Rebel or not he is better off dead probably.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 14, 2011, 10:37:41 am
Reply #1063

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #1063 on: June 14, 2011, 10:37:41 am »
What do you think about Tronz?
Has he contributed?
Has he voted for any rebels?
you have only voted for vorte the 4th day as a rebel. everyone else has beeen green. i had been voting for emptty and it has yet to be seen who if he is a rebel or not.
maybe i have not contributed much but atleast i tried to give some imput. this is just not my type of game i guess (:

Tronz is a Valid target, but the fact that both Mouseh and delling went on to him makes me wonder.. But he is kinda the same as goes for Archz, Rebel or not he is better off dead probably.

how can you be better off with one less green?

also on a side not. im sorry for the late vote with no comment. i totally forgot and i was tired as fuck.

June 14, 2011, 10:42:00 am
Reply #1064

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #1064 on: June 14, 2011, 10:42:00 am »
also grax about the ts stuff yeah. if you check the logs im sure you will see i normally log on when i turn my pc back on after a raid as i put it on sleep and dont normally close down ts. im sure the case you were talking about was one of those.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 08:21:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

51 Guests, 2 Users
Shimmar, Naasty