Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

May 30, 2011, 03:41:13 pm
Reply #150

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2011, 03:41:13 pm »
The only thing I find suspicious is people jumping on the bandwagon on people who are obviously private because "he'll play poorly". They are either town that are going to get a lot of innocent people killed or rebel scum trying to get a early kill without much risk of it coming back to them.

May 30, 2011, 03:42:23 pm
Reply #151

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2011, 03:42:23 pm »
Who is obviously a private archz, do you know something we dont?

May 30, 2011, 03:44:40 pm
Reply #152

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2011, 03:44:40 pm »
After all this, you really think I'm mafia? :p You must've missed some of the irc talk and posts. I was stearing up some heat, trying to get myself killed by the rebel scum the first night by making some noice. Clearly I made too much

May 30, 2011, 03:48:31 pm
Reply #153

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2011, 03:48:31 pm »
Umm, i dont really understand ur post but i didnt say anything to suggest u were mafia..

I just find it odd that you'd choose to use the word obviously, the only people that would 'obviously' know are privates are the mafia as they kno who they are and by extension who the privates are...

(Also again, please dont use IRC, lots of people dont use it)

May 30, 2011, 03:51:07 pm
Reply #154

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2011, 03:51:07 pm »
the only people that would 'obviously' know are privates are the mafia as they kno who they are and by extension who the privates are...

(Also again, please dont use IRC, lots of people dont use it)

Rebels do not know the roles of the imperial soldiers, they can only guest who is private and who's got any power role

An I agree and make that point again, post as much information and all your reasoning in coherent posts in the thread. Yes.

May 30, 2011, 03:51:37 pm
Reply #155

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2011, 03:51:37 pm »
Aha, when I were talking about the
The only thing I find suspicious is people jumping on the bandwagon on people who are obviously private because "he'll play poorly".
I was talking about myself :p

When you said what you said it sounded like something else

May 30, 2011, 03:55:18 pm
Reply #156

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2011, 03:55:18 pm »
Aye shiftey, i didnt mean roles specifically, i just meant that the rebels know who arent rebels.

Archz, please be clearer when u post, that post, to me, made u sound suspicious.

Posts like that are why people say ur a poor player methinks.

May 30, 2011, 04:10:24 pm
Reply #157

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2011, 04:10:24 pm »
Sorry for not posting back earlier, still at work, and I have to get some shit done today. :P

I'm not claiming that the 'jail the captain' idea is the most genius and creative idea ever, I just simply stated it to bring attention to the fact that the captain is in a dangerous spot, and that is one way we can protect him.

As for Shiftey saying it was discussed on IRC before the game started, this is true. But it was also I who mentioned it then. Just to put it out there that I didn't 'steal' the idea to gain credibility.

May 30, 2011, 04:12:40 pm
Reply #158

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2011, 04:12:40 pm »

1. Palmar, If we don't use a separate thread for voting, we need some way of tallying them up, so we know how many each Lynch/Captain nominee has, especially if we do 10 pages in less than 24 hours. Maybe on the Day 1 link/tally on the first page?

While on that subject: ##Vote: Arches

2. I have a new job which requires me to commute to London 6 days a week, so I won't be posting much during the day, but will read and post in the evenings. Today is an exception as its a bank holiday. I am looking to get a new fancy mobile, so I can follow Irc/this thread while at work (while not getting fired).

May 30, 2011, 04:14:04 pm
Reply #159

Offline Palmar

« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2011, 04:14:04 pm »
I will post occasional updates on the votecount, you could also... just count them yourself, lazy bastard.
Trolls are awesome!

May 30, 2011, 04:18:27 pm
Reply #160

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2011, 04:18:27 pm »
Don't we have droids for this shit?

Come on! By the time I get back from work tomorrow, I will have to read through like 15+ pages!

May 30, 2011, 04:26:15 pm
Reply #161

Offline Palmar

« Reply #161 on: May 30, 2011, 04:26:15 pm »
Don't we have droids for this shit?

Come on! By the time I get back from work tomorrow, I will have to read through like 15+ pages!

Palmar-TO55-0P the Protocol Droid has been blasted to bits

Trolls are awesome!

May 30, 2011, 04:32:21 pm
Reply #162

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2011, 04:32:21 pm »
Hot topic seems to be our election of a Captain.
I've been reading through the invidual posts quite alot trying to find some sort of connection between all sorts of people..
there seem to be a slight connection between a few of the people of whom they vote and support.

Namely i notice that Sintrael and Tyler very quickly supports Kawe for the Captain's post. Which i find a bit strange, Kawe is no doubt a strong player, but as Delling pointed out, it might not be of the best interest for the Empire to have their strongest player (should Kawe be Imperial) at their highest post, since it makes him an easy target, it would have the effect as a double kill if the Rebels should get the captain down.

On the other side, as Kawe is this strong figure, he is easily manipulating already with people, with his all so long posts and walls of text trying to seem as Imperial as he can be trying to get us to believe that he is really one of us.
Then if he should turn out to not be part of the Empire we Imperials are major screwed by Electing him. And our only reason og electing him is so far that "Kawe is a good and strong player".. Yes i am aware that Kawe hasn't accused anyone by a vote or speech, but this could all be part of the plan should he be Rebel.

Another runner for captain is Vdti, which i generally think is a valid candidate for such post namely because of this idea with the jailor, yet i'm not sure that we have one, unless he is the jailor himself? If he is the jailor we need to know, because the jailor cannot jail himself as stated in the Role discription.. besides that i see Vdti as a solid choice.

The idea of a "puppet" captain, such as a private, wouldn't be a bad choice for the Empire, seing that if the person who is elected captain gets jailed he cant do any actions, and therefor having a blue run for captain, even troopers and bountys seems to be pointless as their abilities can get useful for the greater cause.

Having a Private/possible Droid be the captain increases the abilities we have to work with as Imperials. Which i generally like the idea of.

As I am a simple Imperial Fleet Private or Droid (i wouldn't know) that runs for Captain will support either me or Vdti (unless he is the Jailor) as captain.
##Support: Eetion
My vote is for myself because I am not sure of Vdti's role yet.

I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

May 30, 2011, 04:35:10 pm
Reply #163

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2011, 04:35:10 pm »
Well, as I said in a previous post, I'm just a private. It would be stupid of the jailer to run for captain, as that would require another jailer on the imperial team to protect him, and we would in practice lose a jailer that cannot do anything.

May 30, 2011, 04:35:34 pm
Reply #164

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #164 on: May 30, 2011, 04:35:34 pm »
holy fucking shit 11 pages allready... and i havent read a thing well time to start reading

and after that time to start roleplaying Argus "Grishnag" Barbosa the disgrunteld TIE-Interceptor pilot
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 04:30:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

34 Guests, 0 Users