Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

May 31, 2011, 12:41:38 am
Reply #270

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #270 on: May 31, 2011, 12:41:38 am »
UPDATE #1
I'm already beginning (and suppose I'm not the only one) to loose grip over what have been said and who said it. I therefore tried to sum up what people had said, and thought: why not share this with everyone? As mention (indirectly, if not directly) by others, I also think transparancy on what people think is vital.

Transparency on what you think will get your lynched by Kawe.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 31, 2011, 12:55:57 am
Reply #271

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #271 on: May 31, 2011, 12:55:57 am »
I really can't ignore the same way of posting you did the start of last game, kesh.. The day is still young, I hope you can dispell the suspicion you seem to have planted in alot of people, even those who vote for the retard that's strong with force or whatever(Arches).

As for captain, I'm torn between Kawe, Mouse and Dell(I really liked that brack poster). I have not much faith in ET/Shiftey in this position.. :P I'll place my vote on Mouse for now, but that's only because I believe she'd be the least hurtful in that position should she actually be a rebel.

##Vote: TTaM
##Support: Mouse
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

May 31, 2011, 12:57:23 am
Reply #272

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2011, 12:57:23 am »
The rebels must be loving this. I'm going to break the trend by not voting for Daekesh, because I doubt he's mafia.

You need to explain to us why, reasoning. It is very important and crucial. These random comments are what makes you stick out as retard or rebel. Needs content!

May 31, 2011, 01:00:59 am
Reply #273

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #273 on: May 31, 2011, 01:00:59 am »
Bold around nick aswell, aha.

##Vote: Eetion
##Support: Mouseh
Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

May 31, 2011, 01:04:45 am
Reply #274

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #274 on: May 31, 2011, 01:04:45 am »
##Vote: TTaM
##Support: Mouse

Did I do it right now?..
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

May 31, 2011, 01:05:42 am
Reply #275

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2011, 01:05:42 am »
(Takes hat off for Emptyy)

Bravo sir!

Excellent post.

Particularly liked that you could see who they accused/elected, and reference them right next to each other.

Will be very useful during day 2.

Keep it up.

May 31, 2011, 01:11:27 am
Reply #276

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #276 on: May 31, 2011, 01:11:27 am »
The rebels must be loving this. I'm going to break the trend by not voting for Daekesh, because I doubt he's mafia.

You need to explain to us why, reasoning. It is very important and crucial. These random comments are what makes you stick out as retard or rebel. Needs content!

Call it a hunch, but hey feel free to lynch me if Daekesh turns out mafia

May 31, 2011, 01:14:08 am
Reply #277

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #277 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14:08 am »
Again, I don't think we're necessarily trying to lynch a rebel -- we're just trying to _not_ lynch a high-value imperial.

The thinking is that Kesh (and Archz) are greens, or stupid blues, and thus should hang.
Now I have a home page.

May 31, 2011, 01:21:50 am
Reply #278

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #278 on: May 31, 2011, 01:21:50 am »
(Takes hat off for Emptyy)

Bravo sir!

Excellent post.

Particularly liked that you could see who they accused/elected, and reference them right next to each other.

Will be very useful during day 2.

Keep it up.
Cheers! Will probably not keep it up, as I don't have much time to spare the rest of the week. I'd love to see someone do something similar for page 18-30, 30-40 etc, though!

May 31, 2011, 01:24:29 am
Reply #279

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #279 on: May 31, 2011, 01:24:29 am »
I will be careful pointing any fingers early on, but here's my little list
Suspicious: Eetion, Kawe, TTaM, Chippen
In my green zone: Tyler, Mouseh, Vdti

##Vote: Eetion
##Support: Mouseh

Im Courious.. You support Mouseh as election for captain, Kawe Supports mouseh for captain - Both Kawe and I and alot more have shown suspicious thoughts for TTaM and CHippen.. Yet you find me and Kawe to be suspicous and even slapping out a vote for me?
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

May 31, 2011, 01:28:46 am
Reply #280

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #280 on: May 31, 2011, 01:28:46 am »
The victim of my next focus is Mouseh:

She has not posted much. In fact she has posted only 2 posts.

2 posts only in itself right now can mean 2 things (possibly 3), rebel, blue role, or just she's new and getting used to it, perfectly understandable.

But her first post is about captaincy, any important issue certainly. She's listing some of the candidates and her thoughts. My problem with this is she goes on about how Kawe is awesome and she supports him. Then she disses all other candidates. Sure, can be her thoughts, but again all of that lacks any solid argument why or why not.

What happens after though, I made a good accusation post against kawe
(can be found here http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6168.msg101164#msg101164)

kawe suddenly offers her as a mediocre, middle way candidate

This strikes me as weird right of the bat. All of the candidates are dissmissed as stupid, bad (like me) or unexperienced. So why would a play of kawe's calibre suggest someone completely new to the game, and someone who stated to not have much time and not understand this game all that well.

Her second post includes some of those excuses, here I just wanna state that people are trying to create or mention excuses for any reason is generally connected to them trying to make themself look less suspicious or less bad at something. But here, it becomes suspicious.

That post also includes a support for Kawe and lot of WIFOM logic. Many IFs, perhaps to try to create an allure of participating in the discussion.

Also, the vote switching to TTaM is making me suspect something is not right.

Could this be a connection?

If so, are we just voting 2 possible rebels in as a captain? God let's hope I am wrong.

Now, few comments to Kawe's post against TTaM. I for one, am not a fan of picking word by word and interpreting them like that. It proved to be a terrible way to play in the past and some of your arguments in that post are just very relative and not based on anything at all. Can be interpreted in anyway, just like I can interpret my own posts as omg scum.

May 31, 2011, 01:33:59 am
Reply #281

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #281 on: May 31, 2011, 01:33:59 am »
Also, i never really suspected Kawe for anything, i was just trying to get a point forward that Electing the Imperials strongest player for captain might not be the wisest to do, i know it can be turned to sound suspicious but if i was dead serious about it i would have thrown a vote for Kawe first, now wouldn't I?
There is a lot of good points in your post and its easy to get a good view of everything but by voting for me your totally wrong, sorry to say man.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

May 31, 2011, 01:41:09 am
Reply #282

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #282 on: May 31, 2011, 01:41:09 am »

It seems that quiet people do tend to have some sort of alterior motive judging by the last game (altho not always re: kawe - godfather) but i think its going way to far to say that just because she's made 2 posts, on day 1, that she's either a rebel or a blue

May 31, 2011, 01:43:18 am
Reply #283

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #283 on: May 31, 2011, 01:43:18 am »
Has anyone else posted just twice?

(Ino?)

Agree with Sint -- wouldn't automatically assume that Mouse is necessarily up to something. She definitely needs to post more -- but so do a few other people.

Btw, we now only have 24 hours to decide on a captain -- 48 hours to choose a lynch.

Gotta sleep now. Byeeee.
Now I have a home page.

May 31, 2011, 02:13:40 am
Reply #284

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #284 on: May 31, 2011, 02:13:40 am »
Also, i never really suspected Kawe for anything, i was just trying to get a point forward that Electing the Imperials strongest player for captain might not be the wisest to do, i know it can be turned to sound suspicious but if i was dead serious about it i would have thrown a vote for Kawe first, now wouldn't I?
I totally understand, and agree that voting Kawe for captain wouldn't be the greatest idea, as it's high risk.

Quote from: Eetion
There is a lot of good points in your post and its easy to get a good view of everything but by voting for me your totally wrong, sorry to say man.
This, however, is what makes me somewhat suspicious of you. In the start, you seemed a little too eager to point out that you're innocent, in a subtle way, sort of what you do here. And that was without anyone showing suspicion of you. Why do that if you're a townie? It calmed down a bit after 4-5 posts, though. I just vote what my belly tell me, and now it's pointing at you.

Quote from: Eetion
Im Courious.. You support Mouseh as election for captain, Kawe Supports mouseh for captain - Both Kawe and I and alot more have shown suspicious thoughts for TTaM and CHippen.. Yet you find me and Kawe to be suspicous and even slapping out a vote for me?
I don't see the problem in finding Kawe sketchy even if he votes the same as me. And you're also right. It would be somewhat odd if all four of you were mafia and you still acted like that. Many dots are still not connected, as I suppose is normal on day 1.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 04:03:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

29 Guests, 0 Users