Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

May 31, 2011, 08:33:12 pm
Reply #360

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #360 on: May 31, 2011, 08:33:12 pm »
Grishnag, you've made a post suggesting that you supportive of the way I'm playing, yet your vote is currently still a non-entity of sorts. You're not fighting for it or reasoning properly for a Shiftey vote, but neither are you committing to taking part in the current major votes. Why is this?
as of right now the vote for shiftey is just a vote to not get modkilled
the reason i havent changed my vote as i said before is while i believe that TTaM is guilty of bieng a rebel scum at the moment there is no reason for me to change my vote
if its a stalemate between him and and someone else i see as less guilty then TTaM i will change my vote (i rather have a final say in things as a disgruntled TIE-pilot then some rebel scum)

oh incase you are wondering im just a simple private but i didnt care for bieng a shitty private so a TIE-pilot it is
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

May 31, 2011, 08:34:54 pm
Reply #361

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #361 on: May 31, 2011, 08:34:54 pm »
oh right since no editing allowed here i should mention that having the votes and the actual discussion in the same topic is realy confusing me
hell i keep forgetting if i voted or not
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox

May 31, 2011, 08:44:45 pm
Reply #362

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #362 on: May 31, 2011, 08:44:45 pm »
YAY 3 POSTS IN A ROW

as kawe pointed out to me on TS just a minute ago

##Unvote: Shiftey
##Vote: TTaM
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:56:56 pm by Palmar »

May 31, 2011, 08:47:24 pm
Reply #363

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #363 on: May 31, 2011, 08:47:24 pm »
I am wrong, going over it, I am just plain wrong about Kawe, I cannot anymore, in good faith, support my theory base don his initial posts. I just cannot. Also if I'd have to chose between TTaM and Kawe getting executed, I'd pick TTaM just because Kawe is better.

Anyway

##Unvote: Kawe

As for who I am gonna vote, who knows, I will see by tomorrow.

May 31, 2011, 08:52:12 pm
Reply #364

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #364 on: May 31, 2011, 08:52:12 pm »
Well Shiftey, I admire your will to soldier on. Hopefully you will start making sense in my world at some point soon :P

Quote from: Sintrael
Dude the captain is voted in by all of us, and hopefully it will be a majority vote, this means we arent about to go lynching our captain, meaning if he's rebel he can keep his 1 hit for as long as he likes, ie. hit a blue if he wants or turn the tide of the game when the numbers dwindle substantially. Methinks it wld be pretty stupid to just whack a random green early on. Not to mention the double vote, again, late game, very important.
That's a pretty good post Star. A rebel with the power to lynch anyone during the day is actually very dangerous, especially if they go unnoticed for some time. I see what you're saying though about early game.

I agree with Sint and Kawe that giving a Rebel the Captain spot is very bad late game. Short term I don't think it's a complete disaster. To state it again, I think we should discuss how we think it is best that the Captain uses his lynching power, in order to safeguard against eventual rebel missuse.

One thing I found a little odd is that you've accounted for what happens if we lynch TTaM, but not me. I think this is very important too, because I think that lynching someone because they were wrong is terrible - if we lynch me, any decision to follow up with a lynch on kesh, if it's based purely on me being innocent would be terrible. Looking at people's posts is far more important.

The problem here is that you came out very aggressive towards Kesh, whereas he then defended and pointed back at you. This is why I'm not sure I can conclude much if you get lynched and turn up imperial, as the reason for the lynch will not be a crusade by Kesh per se, but a reaction to the feeling that you might be trying to frame Kesh. Do you see what I mean the difference is? If anyone can see how we can conclude something about Kesh's role depening on what Kawe would turn up as if lynched, please speak up.

Because I can only conclude things one way, I think it makes sense for me to support the lynch that I think we would learn something from. Which means leaning towards lynching Kesh actually.

Regarding what you said about my post pointing at what made kesh suspicious, that is easily the best critique of it - and more what I would have expected from Kesh himself as a defense, and this is also another point on which I disagree with you. I found Kesh's response to it extremely charged and self-preservatory. His conduct following my post and continued reaction surrounding it has been, I think, far more of an alarm-bell trigger than anything in my post, by a very long ways.

I'm going to be spending time reading both of your reactions after the starting post with these goggles on before the final vote. My vote still sits on Archz in the meantime.

All this said, the Captain vote is coming up. I suggest we spend the last three hours focusing mainly on that vote so we can get the most information out of the whole process of selecting a "leader", for use later in the game.

PS. Will check support again after dinner and correct mistakes.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

May 31, 2011, 10:02:30 pm
Reply #365

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #365 on: May 31, 2011, 10:02:30 pm »
Edit of Captain log: Accidentally put dellings supportswap on Doom. Sorry about that.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

May 31, 2011, 10:13:52 pm
Reply #366

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #366 on: May 31, 2011, 10:13:52 pm »
##Support: Emptyy

Levelheaded, calm and has shown proof that he'll probably be of use.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

May 31, 2011, 10:14:20 pm
Reply #367

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #367 on: May 31, 2011, 10:14:20 pm »
Ha. Did he buy you a beer or something?
Now I have a home page.

May 31, 2011, 10:15:25 pm
Reply #368

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #368 on: May 31, 2011, 10:15:25 pm »
Not yet!
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

May 31, 2011, 10:16:13 pm
Reply #369

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #369 on: May 31, 2011, 10:16:13 pm »
I'm going to go with a gut feeling here and support Emptyy as well, as much as I think Mouseh is imperial.

##Unsupport: Vdti

May 31, 2011, 10:23:02 pm
Reply #370

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #370 on: May 31, 2011, 10:23:02 pm »
Kendo I think you have it wrong, Archz was top when Kawe switched vote to TTaM.

You claim that i was wrong made me redo page 1-25 all over again and you are correct. I am indeed wrong with the following :
Kawe; He made a big campagne against TTaM after he was in the top of the vote count

This shatters that theory into pieces.

However and i r gonna use Starbrow post for this :
  • Kawe: The full on attack on Kesh just doesn?t sit well in my guts. I think several of the points in the post are just results of over analysation.  This does make sense if you are trying just a little too hard to make the pieces ?fit? to incriminate Kesh. In relation to the general points made above, I think you jump a little too hard on Kesh poking/prodding more than six people. As it was stated, prodding people randomly to see how they react is a good way of exposing the rebels, and that was really what Kesh did with his first post. Hell, you even pointed fingers at four people (Shiftey, Shanks, Chip and Vorte) in your very first post, yet when Kesh does it he?s suddenly a rebel?
    mistake, as your post then looks like a very clear framing in rebel interests.
He wrote down with what i feel also.
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

May 31, 2011, 10:57:29 pm
Reply #371

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #371 on: May 31, 2011, 10:57:29 pm »
I'm going to go with a gut feeling here and support Emptyy as well, as much as I think Mouseh is imperial.

I agree with Vdti, and my gut feeling right now is go with Emptyy (I hope the bandwagon didn't influence me too much here).

As I currently have no idea on who to vote for I'm gonna change my based-on-nothing vote to Archz because I think as someone mentioned earlier he doesn't seem to have learned anything from previous game and hurts more than do any good.

##Unvote: Kawe
##Vote: Archz

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but I think it's a good idea for the tracker to at some point check the Captain?

May 31, 2011, 10:58:37 pm
Reply #372

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #372 on: May 31, 2011, 10:58:37 pm »
##Support: Mouseh

Supporting mouseh because im sure she's imperial and i have my evil eye on some of the people that voted for emptyy
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

May 31, 2011, 10:59:15 pm
Reply #373

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #373 on: May 31, 2011, 10:59:15 pm »
Erm,

The tracker lets us know if he left his room, and who he visted, and the captain will spend most of his time locked up, no?

May 31, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
Reply #374

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #374 on: May 31, 2011, 11:02:18 pm »
Erm,

The tracker lets us know if he left his room, and who he visted, and the captain will spend most of his time locked up, no?

I forgot the jailor action prevents any action on that person.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 04:38:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

37 Guests, 1 User
Naasty