Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 01, 2011, 03:35:11 pm
Reply #420

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #420 on: June 01, 2011, 03:35:11 pm »
Righty, not much posting happening since last night. Because of a lack of forsight or just intelligent thinking I didn't put my spreadsheet on dropbox, so I can't update it from university. Below is a list of the changes made since last night though, as it's not many.

Grishnag:
Shiftey --> TTaM
Shiftey:
Kawe --> Blank --> Delling
Ino:
Kawe --> Archz
Emptyy:
Eetion --> >TTaM
Tyler:
Archz --> Delling

I have a feeling that the whole TTaM/Kawe triade might just be two imperials pointing fingers at each other, and as there really isn't any new information since last night my vote stays where it is (Archz). I agree that Dellings defense at the new accusations against him is a bit weird, but I personally don't feel that it's incriminating enough that I'd rather lynch a person who at least speaks up a fair bit. I won't be home tonight (BBQ with my research group at my supervisors house), so unless it's super boring and I head home early I won't be checking the thread again before tomorrow.

We have still to hear meaningful posts from some, mainly Tronz, Blackwhale and Doomslayer I think? Hiding in the dark corners of the Star Destroyer are we?
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

June 01, 2011, 03:50:11 pm
Reply #421

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #421 on: June 01, 2011, 03:50:11 pm »
Just gonna vote for the sake of voting so I don't get modkilled if I'm not back from my shift in time.

##Vote: Vorte

June 01, 2011, 04:17:42 pm
Reply #422

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #422 on: June 01, 2011, 04:17:42 pm »
So yeah...
I went off with a wrong start;

- Always assume everyone is telling the truth. Most newbies assume everyone lies...

I let this one go, from the get go. The newbie above, would be me. Also i went into it with the idea that the one who blame people early on, where is no info rlly available, would be guilty as hell while they are just trying to get information out of people.

This has made me review the points i made and posts i wrote, altho i still think Kawe is a bit suspicious (see quote from Starbrow in my former post) i dont think its enough to support it with a vote.

So for now :

##Unvote: Kawe

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

June 01, 2011, 04:19:27 pm
Reply #423

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #423 on: June 01, 2011, 04:19:27 pm »
I think that before we go off and lynch loudmouths (who'll probably help us in the long run more than someone who is quiet, blue or not) I think we should atleast start with someone who is quiet.

My own suspicions thus far is ofcourse Shiftey...

Doesn't that look inconsistent? You say we shouldn't be too concerned with loud active people just yet and go for the quiet ones and then you suspect me, one of the most active posters? Contradicting yourself in your own posts, well done.

June 01, 2011, 04:47:06 pm
Reply #424

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #424 on: June 01, 2011, 04:47:06 pm »
You have no suspicions of anyone Arch?

June 01, 2011, 05:08:10 pm
Reply #425

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #425 on: June 01, 2011, 05:08:10 pm »
Personal Log: Private 1st. Class Argus Barbosa; Callsign "Grishnag"
Date: ABY4.05.30
Entry: #3

The targeting range i thought i could get away from all the madness in the Cantina if i went there, Even took a bottle of Tatooinian Vodka with me to take a shot if i missed a shot.
Sadly the piece and quiet that i longed for on the Targeting range was not meant to be, I decided to practice a bit with the E-11 blaster rifle since the stormtroopers seem to use it i figured it must be good, Let me tell you i was wrong so very very wrong.
I could go in detail of the how and why but that would bore even me to death.

Anyway the reason i didnt get the piece and quiet that i thought i would get there was because if this wierd fellow called Arches, So here i was half drunk with my blaster in hand and i heard someone crying and mumbling, I didnt know where he was so i went around looking but could not find him I was thinking it was the booze making me hear things.

So i turned around going back the targeting range as i turned around i saw this completely naked guy screaming in my face "LIFE HAS NO MEAN, I'M DEAD", Let me tell you basic blaster safety is not your primary concern while drunk and you have a naked man covered in his own feces screaming in your face, He was lucky my aim is piss poor while sober and bieng drunk doesnt help that in any way, I accedentaly pulled the trigger of my blaster in a scare and allmost shot him in the foot.
He went off through the door down the hallway screaming or chanting "HUEHUEHUEHUE", He was way to fast for me to follow so i just let him get away.

All this crazyness was to much for me and i decided to not bother doing some target practice, I decided to retire to my quarters instead questioning the usefullness of the voting system when we had droids that can see who is lying or not, I mean a voting system only helps these rebel scum sow confusion which is the last thing we need right now, On my way how i could have sworn i saw a Wookie running around, God i hope its just the booze talking there because i've seen what Wookies can do to people and let me tell you they scare the crap out of me

Anyway i think im going to sleep now since i have an early shift tommorow morning. Hopefully i dont have to fly CAP tomorrow.
Right time to log off this log.
Entry: #3 End
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 01, 2011, 05:09:27 pm
Reply #426

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #426 on: June 01, 2011, 05:09:27 pm »
I think that before we go off and lynch loudmouths (who'll probably help us in the long run more than someone who is quiet, blue or not) I think we should atleast start with someone who is quiet.

My own suspicions thus far is ofcourse Shiftey...

Doesn't that look inconsistent? You say we shouldn't be too concerned with loud active people just yet and go for the quiet ones and then you suspect me, one of the most active posters? Contradicting yourself in your own posts, well done.
to be fair shiftey you started this game like you did last game
unlike last game though you went from the batshit insane route to a slightly more sane route
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox

June 01, 2011, 05:11:09 pm
Reply #427

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #427 on: June 01, 2011, 05:11:09 pm »
Can i have a piece of your quiet plz grish?

June 01, 2011, 05:17:01 pm
Reply #428

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #428 on: June 01, 2011, 05:17:01 pm »
are you mocking me boy? i still have a blaster in hand and i could shoot you!

June 01, 2011, 05:20:24 pm
Reply #429

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #429 on: June 01, 2011, 05:20:24 pm »
##Vote: Tronz
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:23:36 pm by Goza »

Bears like alts!

June 01, 2011, 05:30:57 pm
Reply #430

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #430 on: June 01, 2011, 05:30:57 pm »

June 01, 2011, 05:39:38 pm
Reply #431

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #431 on: June 01, 2011, 05:39:38 pm »
BTW voting for tronz due to a complete lack of posts. 1/2 posts without any input something seems off to me.

Would have expected more from him as we were talking about potential plans and strats even before the roles were assigned.

June 01, 2011, 05:49:58 pm
Reply #432

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #432 on: June 01, 2011, 05:49:58 pm »
I'm going to vote now because I'm not sure will I be able to later as I got some friends over. I'm gonna give me vote to Tronz (FOR NOW). Hes either lay low rebel or completely useless empire.

I'll try to get on comp later on and see if anything new came up.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

June 01, 2011, 06:01:53 pm
Reply #433

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #433 on: June 01, 2011, 06:01:53 pm »
The quiet people
I wrote down (manually) who's been posting, when and how long posts on May 31st. The plan was to do the whole thread up to now, but I didn't think it would take _so_ long. Anyway, I've decided to write a script that does this shitty work for me, and it will be done within the start of day 2.

I would like to point out who has been quiet during day 1, as I think we should keep an eye on these folks. Attached image shows post activity on May 31st, and seems representable also for May 30th.

'The lay-low-list' (3L) based on charcount
Archz, Blackwhale, Veilas, Vorte, Tronz, Nachmanun, Insintric.

First: Archz. He's a private. I say that with certainty because of the way he reacted to early teasing/accusations, and most of all because I know him well irl. Yes, I see how one might think 'Probably private, but perhaps a crazy Rebel' when you read his posts, but I tell you: He's a private. Anything else would surprise me. The reason he posts short posts without much 'meat' is that he've more or less given up. I've put him off my 3L, and onto my private list.

Second: Nachmanun: He has travelled.. 1000km(?) since we started the game, and generally been busy. I see he has been more active after getting comfortable here in Trondheim. Therefore, he might not belong on the 3L.

Third: Grishnag: Even though he has posted an OK amount in charcount, he's not really saying  anything at all except doing his roleplaying-thing. Therefore, I think he ought to be on the 3L.

So I guess that within these 6 players, we'll see 2, perhaps even 3 mafias and 2-3 blues + a green. Mafia knows this too, and I think a few of the following players will fall the first night, making the remaining more suspicious.
THE 3L: Blackwhale, Veilas, Vorte, Tronz, Insintric, Grishnag

Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

June 01, 2011, 06:04:54 pm
Reply #434

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #434 on: June 01, 2011, 06:04:54 pm »
I forgot Shanski. He's also on my 3L
Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 04:56:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

61 Guests, 0 Users