Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 01, 2011, 08:05:22 pm
Reply #465

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #465 on: June 01, 2011, 08:05:22 pm »
I aim to please.

June 01, 2011, 08:08:52 pm
Reply #466

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #466 on: June 01, 2011, 08:08:52 pm »
okay so it seems everyone says "kill the quite ones" but if everyone knows this. then anyone that had an important role would not be quite, right. so insted of voting because other people say so. make up your own mind. think things trough.
i have been reading a bit now. also using a guide that others have read render it useless as they will play by it :p
and i did mention, but i will again. i have irl issue which was my reason for not posting anything yesterday and had another exam this morning. so please for the sack of the game don't take that into consideration(The lack of posting for the last day) while casting your vote as it had nothing to do with it.

June 01, 2011, 08:10:15 pm
Reply #467

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #467 on: June 01, 2011, 08:10:15 pm »
Currently a vote for Kawe is a vote for no-lynch

didnt the rule change? there will always be a lynch for the one with the highest vote. so why change your vote?

June 01, 2011, 08:13:23 pm
Reply #468

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #468 on: June 01, 2011, 08:13:23 pm »
Nay tronz, it means that by voting for kawe - who wont have enough votes to be lynched - is effectively a wasted vote

June 01, 2011, 08:14:38 pm
Reply #469

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #469 on: June 01, 2011, 08:14:38 pm »
Yes it will be the highest vote or the first one to reach the highest vote if two players have equal amount of votes.

Bears like alts!

June 01, 2011, 08:19:40 pm
Reply #470

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #470 on: June 01, 2011, 08:19:40 pm »
so kesh votes for me insted of going with what he believes and hope some more people will be overturned. so if everyone does that then only the few people that started to vote for me has decided the outcome as the rest are just followers. seems wrong to me but yeah. as an imperial i will gladly take the hit to save the ship!

June 01, 2011, 08:21:59 pm
Reply #471

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #471 on: June 01, 2011, 08:21:59 pm »
I'm sorry i pressed post by accident >.<

so kesh votes for me insted of going with who he believes is a rebel and just gives up insted of trying to convince townies! so if everyone does that then only the few people that started to vote for me has decided the outcome as the rest are just followers. seems wrong to me but yeah. as an imperial i will gladly take the hit to save the ship!

June 01, 2011, 08:26:48 pm
Reply #472

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #472 on: June 01, 2011, 08:26:48 pm »
##Unvote: Tronz
##Vote: Intrinsic

Atleast Tronz has the dedication to defend himself.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

June 01, 2011, 08:29:29 pm
Reply #473

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #473 on: June 01, 2011, 08:29:29 pm »
I was about to say the same -- I believe Tronz's story.

I don't think his position is any weaker than any other inactive player.

(But having said that, Intrinsic is probably raiding right now... so... yeah.)
Now I have a home page.

June 01, 2011, 08:36:26 pm
Reply #474

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #474 on: June 01, 2011, 08:36:26 pm »
HE CAN DEFEND HIMSELF DURING THRASH DAMN IT

i still don't get all this vote hopping to tronz... seems like kesh has his rebel filth whipped like only a woman could
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 01, 2011, 09:48:34 pm
Reply #475

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #475 on: June 01, 2011, 09:48:34 pm »
So I'm off to bed and still haven't decide who to change my vote to since the logic for voting for hugman was flawed. Since I have nothing better to go on I'm reverting my vote. Largely due to the fact he has been so silent since being top vote except for the post joining the Tronz bandwagon (wtf is up with that?)

##unvote: Hugman
##vote: TTaM

June 01, 2011, 09:50:00 pm
Reply #476

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #476 on: June 01, 2011, 09:50:00 pm »
So like, if ever there was a bandwagon, i think this one with Tronz would be a grand example.

Emptyy, Tyler: Very keen to jump on the Archz bandwagon.  Bandwagons are Mafia territory.

Then kesh hops on the tronz bandwagon, are you admitting ur a rebel kesh?

June 01, 2011, 09:50:21 pm
Reply #477

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #477 on: June 01, 2011, 09:50:21 pm »
I'm going to have to go with my previous assessment that neither TTaM nor Kawe are rebels. With the current situation, that leaves me with the quitet and non-contributing ones. I was leaning towards tronz, but after his last posts he's gained a tad more credability. Not much though.

##Unvote: TTaM
##Vote: Intrinsic

June 01, 2011, 09:52:16 pm
Reply #478

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #478 on: June 01, 2011, 09:52:16 pm »
Hmm, many changes in a day.

Going for Tronz as he is quiet is not a bad thing, though going 0-6 in 8 hours is odd.
He has been quiet, but there is also: Doomgay, Blackfail, and Velias. Though saying that, I did say to Tronz quite emphatically on monday, that if he didn't make posts soon, he would die, either by the mafia thinking he is too quiet, and killing him as a suspected blue, or the Imperials thinking he is too quiet, and lynching him as a suspected red. He did post in his defence, which is good, but took 2 days to do so after my warning, which looks bad.

Anyway, I am still on Arches for reasons previously mentioned. I am intending to switch to someone else, if a decent enough case is brought forth against him.

But tbh, at this point, all of the accusations I have seen so far (Kesh, Kawe, Tronz, etc) seem to be a lot of "He was looking at me funny" reasoning, with little to back them up. Day one seems to have been full of this, with a lot of flimsy accusations flying around (which isn't a bad thing, as it provokes posting), but it seems to me that there are a lot of people being noisy and drowning each other out, while some are allowed to just lurk.

I am aware that this can very much apply to myself, as I haven't been at all vocal this first day, as opposed to my rather long and consistent vocalism last game. I kinda realized late last mafia game, that having set such a precedence, you would expect me to be just as vocal this game, and would be concerned If I didn't post as much at the start of this game.

As I have said to many of you before, I think that because of day 1's lack of real data (ie series of votes, rather than just one, several pages of post by someone, including changes cause by night deaths/lynching), 90% of the accusations are basically ungrounded. While this can occasionally get is a red lynch, it isn't really wise to get to worked up on someone, based on that data, unless they really and clearly fuck up as mafia. That is why you haven't seem me vocally posting much, either in attack or defense of someone at this point in the game. Most of my reasoning and large posts last game, were based on several days of data, which cause me to feel the need to post about my conclusions. Simply put, I just haven't had enough real data yet.

As far as I am concerned, come the morning of day 2, that is when I can really get to work. Palmar may scoff at me, for thinking this (as he is prone to do, whenever I say anything), but thats just where his and my opinions differ.

As for my recent job change, well that isn't really a valid excuse, when it comes to my posts. Yes, I am now working and commuting a lot more, and leave early and get back much later than before, but If I wanted I could have made this post yesterday evening (there wasn't really any need, but doing it now, to put your minds at ease). I stated clearly at the start of last game I was a green, and have stated that I am green at the start of this game (fucking Palmar! I wanted some powers!), and both are true. Obviously you will have to wait a few days for it to show that I am telling the truth, but hey, thats the game.

The idea of lynching one of our "quiet ones" is acceptable by me, but massive jumping onto one without at least some reasoning as to why him, over the several others, is rather suspect.

June 01, 2011, 09:54:20 pm
Reply #479

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #479 on: June 01, 2011, 09:54:20 pm »
hug it wasnt 0-6 in 8 hours it was 0-7 in 1 hour.....

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 04:21:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

57 Guests, 0 Users