Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 01, 2011, 10:01:42 pm
Reply #480

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #480 on: June 01, 2011, 10:01:42 pm »
i think what we should be looking for are those trying to set the bandwagon up as they seem to be working quite well to get certain players killed. one started with kesh where 3 people voted on him within minutes and now with me. someone must be pulling the strings! seems odd that this would happen in  the same way on the first day. the ones pointing the fingers are normally doing so to keep people from looking at them.
i guess I'm in that group of people pointing fingers but i am doing it now to try and reason with the people that can see i am being frame by the rebels. all they want is revenge from the late goza for the killing of their friend! don't be fooled into killing one of your own

June 01, 2011, 10:35:26 pm
Reply #481

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #481 on: June 01, 2011, 10:35:26 pm »
Well Tronz has at least said something to defend his cause. As a result I'm changing my vote to Intrinsic as I have not seen anything remotely useful from his posts.

##Unvote: Tronz
##Vote: Intrinsic

June 01, 2011, 10:37:00 pm
Reply #482

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #482 on: June 01, 2011, 10:37:00 pm »
Following on with my "not enough data on day 1" reasoning, Dell made a good point on irc.

Most Mafia games, start on "night 1" and then go onto "day 1". This gives the players something to "go" on rather than just having a whole day of WIFOM, and "looking at me funny" posts. Palmar, being the deviant that he is, likes to start it earlier, so he can revel in the chaos.

Anyway. Having spent some time on irc with both Kawe and Kesh, I feel that both of them are likely green, and could just be repeating what happened between myself and Tyler during day 1 of the first game. However, one of them still could be rebel, as both have (imo) said things which could be indications of rebelness.  But these are just indications, and are no way solid enough grounds for me to vote for either, so I won't vote for either.

As far as I am concerned, Kesh and Kawe aren't a big issue, as they post decent amounts, and attempt to use logic to prove there points. I would rather go with someone who doesn't post, or stick with my initial assessment of Arches, as I feel that the two k's will have plenty of time and posts to fuck up with over the coming days.

Since Tronz seems to have a lot of heat on him, without much backup, I wont do him. As for the other 3 quiet ones I mentioned, If I vote for one of them, and people start to follow, then I worry that I have unintentionally contributed in killing an Imperial (as I am sure that if it gets enough for a lynch, and this late point in the day, a decent percentage, would be from Rebel votes/pressganging). So I am sticking with Arches.

And then tommorrow, we sleuth!

June 01, 2011, 10:37:42 pm
Reply #483

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #483 on: June 01, 2011, 10:37:42 pm »
The Tronz-wagon
Graxlos, 04:20PM
Shankski, 04:30PM
Mouseh, 04:49PM
Nachmanun, 05:09PM (changed to Intrinsic later)
Chippen, 06:22PM
Kendoki, 06:52PM
TTaM, 06:57PM

As mentioned, the wagon quickly gained momentum, and without much else reason than that he's been inactive. I see this as either a mafia trick to get attention away from an actual mafia, or townies that thinks TTaM is a wrong choice.

After Tronz was /wagoned, he have come forth and made some sensible posts, which is great. The posts have not been panicky, but sensible and clever. I think there's much better 3L-choices than him, and will therefore vote Intrinsic, as I see him as the current alternative.

##Unvote: TTaM

Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

June 01, 2011, 10:42:38 pm
Reply #484

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #484 on: June 01, 2011, 10:42:38 pm »
##Unvote: Vorte

June 01, 2011, 10:45:05 pm
Reply #485

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #485 on: June 01, 2011, 10:45:05 pm »
to continue on from hug's post about what we can learn on day1/night1 etc, we'd learn the least out of voting for intrinsic imo, kesh's lynch would give more info.

I'm aware that i'm been pointing the finger at kesh pretty hard here but i dont see what we gain, information wise, from lynching intrinsic short of a lucky rebel catch.

June 01, 2011, 10:49:16 pm
Reply #486

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #486 on: June 01, 2011, 10:49:16 pm »
to continue on from hug's post about what we can learn on day1/night1 etc, we'd learn the least out of voting for intrinsic imo, kesh's lynch would give more info.

I'm aware that i'm been pointing the finger at kesh pretty hard here but i dont see what we gain, information wise, from lynching intrinsic short of a lucky rebel catch.

Same would be true of all the "quiet" ones. But at least kesh posts.

It is day one, odds of getting a red lynch are against us.

Worry less at getting a mis lynch, and focus more on finding patterns ready to compare to the data we get on for day 2

June 01, 2011, 10:49:31 pm
Reply #487

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #487 on: June 01, 2011, 10:49:31 pm »
I should have put this in my last post really, but dell noted on IRC that day 1 is full of wagons. It seems unlikely that the mafia have no part in the wagon'ing

June 01, 2011, 10:51:47 pm
Reply #488

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #488 on: June 01, 2011, 10:51:47 pm »
im sure instrikt would defend himself if he was able to seeing as he is raiding and such

i think he is anyway
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 01, 2011, 10:51:51 pm
Reply #489

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #489 on: June 01, 2011, 10:51:51 pm »
@ hug dude i'm not worrying about a mislynch at all!

i actually think its unlikely that kesh is red, but the way things have gone we'd gain so much more info from lynching him, or kawe for that matter, the posts made about those two were reaction posts, and emo ones a lot of the time as well, with random vote switches from people going from one to the other. Lynching tronz or intrinsic we learn... that they were green? and got wagon'ed for nothing?

June 01, 2011, 10:55:31 pm
Reply #490

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #490 on: June 01, 2011, 10:55:31 pm »
Lynching tronz wasnt really my intention. I voted for someone without votes.

I think intrinsic is more likely to be a rebel

##Unvote: Tronz

Bears like alts!

June 01, 2011, 10:56:38 pm
Reply #491

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #491 on: June 01, 2011, 10:56:38 pm »
@ hug dude i'm not worrying about a mislynch at all!

i actually think its unlikely that kesh is red, but the way things have gone we'd gain so much more info from lynching him, or kawe for that matter, the posts made about those two were reaction posts, and emo ones a lot of the time as well, with random vote switches from people going from one to the other. Lynching tronz or intrinsic we learn... that they were green? and got wagon'ed for nothing?

Maybe I am just not following you.

Lets assume all 3 are green (just run with it)

How will we learn more, by lynching kesh, than by lynching tronz or the scot (who seems to have jumped up quickly)?

June 01, 2011, 10:59:09 pm
Reply #492

kawe

« Reply #492 on: June 01, 2011, 10:59:09 pm »
How do we learn more by lynching someone who has had interactions with a bunch of people than by lynching someone who has had basically no interaction with anyone, and whose vote train was started by the suspicious delling?

Gee, I wonder. I'd much prefer me or kesh were lynched; even if both of us are innocent, at least over the following days our interactions before death with the ohter players would provide something to think about.

June 01, 2011, 10:59:52 pm
Reply #493

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #493 on: June 01, 2011, 10:59:52 pm »
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

June 01, 2011, 11:00:57 pm
Reply #494

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #494 on: June 01, 2011, 11:00:57 pm »
Aye, thats what i'm getting at hug, assuming all 3 are green.

Tronz and intrinsic were just bandwagoned for being quiet. There was no posts from other people defending or pointing the finger at them, it was just that they were quiet.

Between kawe and kesh there was people supporting one, then changing, there was people switching as a reaction to other peoples posts, people bandwaggoning, people raging etcetc. i cant elaborate more unfortunately without trawling through posts which, with 1 hour left, i dont want to do. I just feel that the amount of posts we got out of those 2 arguing, compared to the fuck all posts we got out of these two wagons, its clear that this is the wrong choice.

Day 1, all we have to go on is posts, votes/voteswitches, times of voting, reactions to votes etc. None of these happened with tronz/intrinsic

As i said earlier, there is no fucking way, on earth, AT ALL that the mafia arent part of this bandwaggoning crap

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 04:31:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 0 Users