Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 04, 2011, 04:17:32 pm
Reply #720

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #720 on: June 04, 2011, 04:17:32 pm »
Yeah, Graxlos behavior in this game is odd to say the least. Some posts with content could be good.

I'd also like to hear Doomslay elaborate a bit on his support for delling as captain?
I think Emptyy lynching dell when he has that many votes is not only suspicious but a waste. Now we know dell was a rebel it would have been interesting to see who came out of the woodwork near lynching time to defend him. (now they don't have too).
It is also never a waste to kill a rebel, and the logic you put up there only applies in hindsight. As was pointed out last game, it was a mistake to NOT lynch Nachmanun there when they had the chance. Giving delling more time might have resulted in the rebels having more time to steer attention away from him. We didn't know with 100% certainty that delling was a rebel untill Palmar told us so.

As such I agree with the point that it could have been interesting to see who would try to save delling, but there is no guarantee it would have happened in any obvious way. It doesn't matter when Emptyy used his blaster, as long as it was on a rebel, which it was.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

June 04, 2011, 04:23:11 pm
Reply #721

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #721 on: June 04, 2011, 04:23:11 pm »
I've said earlier before that my vote for delling was out of really not knowing who to support as a captain, at that time he seemed as good as any going on the little info we had.

I agree its never a waste to kill a rebel i just think it was done quickly, there's no reason why emptyy could have waited untill later to lynch delling. If he was going to do it anyway, why not see who tries to defend him? I'm probably reading too much into it though, it seems easy to do that.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

June 04, 2011, 04:40:24 pm
Reply #722

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #722 on: June 04, 2011, 04:40:24 pm »
After a bad start, we are back on track with a good kill on Delling!
##Unvote: Delling
-------

I've said earlier before that my vote for delling was out of really not knowing who to support as a captain, at that time he seemed as good as any going on the little info we had.

I agree its never a waste to kill a rebel i just think it was done quickly, there's no reason why emptyy could have waited untill later to lynch delling. If he was going to do it anyway, why not see who tries to defend him? I'm probably reading too much into it though, it seems easy to do that.

One thing about this Doomslay. At the start of Day 2 alot of us started this Lynch Delling in response to what happened at Night 1, and when the Votes started to roll in, grax came up with these two

I dont quite see what delling did that was so suspicious tbh. Intrinsic was a logical choice imho. As mentioned earlier I did not see any of the main suspects as rebels and atleast it is confirmed that ttam was innocent.

your theories have always been good in the past...
Yes i know that it doesn't exactly defends Delling, however it is a clear try to draw attention to other people, as tyler also stated.
So when it was certain that Delling was going down, nearly no matter what Both Delling and Grax stopped posting. So basicly the Rebels, sacrificed Delling to the wolfs, meanwhile the rest try to stay silent hoping to cover their asses.

There is something pointing towards Grax also being of Rebel blood.
I know I've followed Tyler A LOT, and i care shite about people pointing at me saying that im suspicious and useless and parroting Tyler.
But I generally do not believe that Tyler is a Rebel, he claimed to have been roleblocked, yes it can be part of a giant master plan sure, but i cant see why i shouldn't believe him - as Tyler, along with myself, was one of the few who tried to get Delling Lynched on Day 1.

##Vote: Graxlos
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 04, 2011, 04:41:47 pm
Reply #723

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #723 on: June 04, 2011, 04:41:47 pm »
fck me 2nd quote was to be:
I dont quite see what delling did that was so suspicious tbh. Intrinsic was a logical choice imho. As mentioned earlier I did not see any of the main suspects as rebels and atleast it is confirmed that ttam was innocent.

Eetion/Fred/ET

June 04, 2011, 04:44:15 pm
Reply #724

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #724 on: June 04, 2011, 04:44:15 pm »
3rd time is the charm...
So with the amount of players left we now have around 25% chance of lynching a rebel.
It seems there is a general consensus that either shiftey or emptyy is a rebel.
Why not vote for a 50/50 chance instead of a 25% chance?
This is the 2nd quote as it should have been first....
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 04, 2011, 04:46:03 pm
Reply #725

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #725 on: June 04, 2011, 04:46:03 pm »
I agree with you there, ET. Grax's posts have been suspicious.. I'll keep my eye on things, I might be making a mistake accusing tyler :)
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

June 04, 2011, 04:47:49 pm
Reply #726

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #726 on: June 04, 2011, 04:47:49 pm »
all these posts pointing out the suspicious behavior of Grax has me convinced that he is infact a rebel

##Unvote: Delling
##Vote: Graxlos
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 04, 2011, 04:53:33 pm
Reply #727

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #727 on: June 04, 2011, 04:53:33 pm »
Tonight's lynch better be a freaking rebel or we just wasted a lynch.

June 04, 2011, 04:56:17 pm
Reply #728

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #728 on: June 04, 2011, 04:56:17 pm »
Let's look on Shankski for a bit and start in chronological order of things:

Shankski: Wanted to be captain until somebody pointed out that it's very suspicious - then claims he's just having fun.  A red backing out to allay suspicion?
Yeah, what?s up with that? Delling wanted to be a captain, you wanted to be a captain. More on that below.

With regards to who will be captain I agree with most people that Dell, Tyler or Vdti.
You are suggesting 3 people for captain, one of them being Delling, maybe trying to hide a rebel among some more trustworthy types.

A few people also still being quiet maybe due to work and other things, and due to the fact this thread is massive already. However, you need to step up soon and have some input before it starts looking suspicious.
Getting more people to ?spam? the thread only helps the mafia, as with Delling, look how much damn spam he did to create a bit of chaos. Not always are the silent people the most suspicious.

I think its too early to start pointing fingers as we have very little to go on. Could be an early attempt for the Rebels to sway the votes.

This is the second time you said that in the thread. And then for the third time later on:

Just read through most of it. Emptyy's post was helpful, but i'm not going to trust him completely for posting it and i think Mouseh would be a better choice for captain as she has been a reasonable voice in the game so far.
So..
##Support: Mouseh

I need to think more about who i think should be lynched, will post a bit later.
Not sure what to think of this. So you didnt trust Emptyy, you voted for Mouseh and then you go all congratulating him for the rebel kill we just have.
It is still very early in the game and we don't have a great deal to go on.
Look how late in the game it is already. You said this 3 times. You know what, day 1 may be early but we found Delling was a rebebl with a very strong chance on day 1. So this is just a rebel way of seeding doubt.

During day 1 you voted for Tronz and Intrinsic, both of them because they were very quite. Perfect targets for rebels, we get no information out of this. And Intrinsic died, he was innocent and who initiated it? Delling himself! And what was your reaction?
At this stage in the game it was almost guaranteed we would lynch a green, I'm just glad that a useless green was killed rather than someone who had put in some input and at least tried.

Obviously we can start analysing who voted for Intrinsic and maybe deduce a pattern by last minute switchers or anyone canvassing to get Intrinsic lynched. I am fully aware I may be on that list but in my opinion I made the right decision at the time.

Hopefully we will get some info after this night has passed too.
Yeah, it?s alright, green dying on day 1 is fairly alright I know that too, but looks like you are trying to cover your own tracks perhaps. And you say we could start analysing who voted for him and deduce a pattern? Well I take your word for it. I am just doing it. You?re guilty as charged! And it?s nice you are proposing a course of action but not taking the action itself. Very rebel-like to do so.

Sorry about not posting much, been a lovely day today not paid much attention to the thread tbh. Will read up on the pages I've missed and give my opinion a bit later.

Yeah, nice weather, or maybe trying to lay-low and have an excuse for it?

Last but not least. You refuse to believe Kawe even a bit, creating scenarios under which he could be a rebel and refusing to reveal your role.
I haven't post my suspicions cause I don't really have a clue atm.

If you lynch me you will be lynching another green.

Sint I did say the scenario where there was a possibility Kawe is a rebel. No matter how small the possibility may be its still a reason not to trust him in my books. Theres only 2/3 people I trust in this game enough to tell them my role and they already know it.

Vdti, I explained the possibility that this "evidence" is not 100% watertight, hence the reason im not willing to reveal my role to Kawe.

I really don't see the big problem with this. If you are in doubt lock me up by all means but I am a green and you guys will be wasting another lynch.

Once again refusing to be involved in any kind of finger pointing and on day 2, that is bad play for imperial. Not serving us well. So even if you are a green as you claim, you might just as well die. (So you claim a role in public thread, being green, but not to Kawe?)
By green you mean green role or imperial affiliation?
Plus you trust some people more than kawe? Despite there being a 0.000001% chance of Kawe being an actual scumbag. He?s the most trustworthy guy we have right now. And you say you shared your role with 2/3 people. So did you share it with 2 or did you share it with 3? Which is it? And why with them?
At the end are you really suggesting we waste a fucking jailor on your rather than keeping kawe alive for longer? Seriously?

Good job el capitan.

So you didnt support him for captain but now what.

Anyway, after going through all that shit. I am very very suspicious of you. In fact so much so, I am going to do what is my only course of action in this game. Vote

##Vote: Shankski

June 04, 2011, 05:17:06 pm
Reply #729

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #729 on: June 04, 2011, 05:17:06 pm »
Eugh where do i start?

I dont know how many times i have to say that the poster I posted at the very start of the game was a joke, it was in direct response to what chip said about anyone wanting to be captain is deadly suspicious. It was a joke and I never seriously ran for captain.

Day 1 we had fuck all to go on and im not the only one who thought dell would make a good captain. Yes I was wrong turns out he was a Rebel, people make mistakes.

Yes I agree that not all silent people are the most suspicious but it doesn't change the fact if they don't post they are no help to us. Like with Intrinsic.

Yes I have repeated myself as people keep accusing me of the same thing over and over.

So because I voted for someone else to be captain I can't congratulate the captain on getting a Rebel kill? makes sense bro.

I wasn't refusing to believe Kawe if you look at my post I said there was a possibility that he could be a Rebel, I wasn't accusing him I was just saying there was a chance.

I never refused to point fingers at people, the way I played this game and the last was to watch over events and make a justified vote rather than just handing them out blindly.

My retardedness was pointed out and looking back I realise my mistake. Yes it was downs and I will probably pay the price for it and you guys will too. All I can say is I played this one badly and will take the consequences

June 04, 2011, 05:40:37 pm
Reply #730

kawe

« Reply #730 on: June 04, 2011, 05:40:37 pm »
Just for the record, Shanks actually sent me a PM with his role on the forum hours ago... but I didn't notice it, and didn't think to check due to the way he was responding to the posts here -_-

Not that he's cleared, but it does increase his retard:rebel:imperial chance ratio in the favour of retard a bit.

June 04, 2011, 05:44:05 pm
Reply #731

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #731 on: June 04, 2011, 05:44:05 pm »
Sintrael requesting voting spreadsheeting:

Here's Starbrow's for day 1, he's got better.

http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6168.0;attach=3986;image

And mine for day 2 below:

June 04, 2011, 05:50:26 pm
Reply #732

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #732 on: June 04, 2011, 05:50:26 pm »
sorry. my wife just came home from 3 months in Sweden. I had my last exam on Wednesday. I have been out sailing all day and is currently visiting my parents.
its quite hard keeping up.

Bears like alts!

June 04, 2011, 05:52:29 pm
Reply #733

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #733 on: June 04, 2011, 05:52:29 pm »
I think you put Grishnags vote for Graxlos onto Graxlos own voting thing by mistake? Done a few of those aswell :P
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

June 04, 2011, 05:53:14 pm
Reply #734

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #734 on: June 04, 2011, 05:53:14 pm »
Yes Starbrow, it's been corrected :P I also apologize for forgetting to resize the picture so it's readable :P

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 05:42:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

28 Guests, 0 Users