Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 04, 2011, 05:57:44 pm
Reply #735

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #735 on: June 04, 2011, 05:57:44 pm »
Delling. My vote still stays for him, cuz of his behavior throughout the whole game. And if Delling indeed turns out to be mafia there is another thing we need to question: his relation with Tronz.

As we got to this point, let's try to figure this out.
Another quote from 2 days ago (quoting myself for the win :P)

Would  any mafia be that stupid to start the bandwagon (delling)? Especially while being suspected by so many before cuz of his weird ass comments. If hes mafia I don't understand his actions at all, they aren't logical and smart, and I don't think anyone  here thinks hes stupid. What am I missing?

Maybe this is what I was missing, facts:

1. Delling started bandwagon on Instrict (Imperial as we found out later) at the moment when Tronz was getting dangerous high ammount of votes. He did it even before Tronz came to thread to 'defend' himself. Why?

2. Delling  first said that he didn't intentionally start vote trend towards Instrict but later 'admited' that he wanted to save TTaM. Now we know that were all lies. So why he did it then?

3. Delling was the mafia

Tronz still barely posts at all.

##Vote: Tronz

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

June 04, 2011, 06:00:44 pm
Reply #736

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #736 on: June 04, 2011, 06:00:44 pm »
  Just got back from work today, the train ahead of mine broke down, 2 stops before my stop, which meant a normally 10min journey by train, took 2 hours.

Anyway good job on the Delling kill. Well done to Tyler for pushing it through, and Empty for taking a chance, as I know you were very worried if you were doing the right thing.

So, by my semi-solid reasoning, we now have 3 people basically confirmed as Imperial. Kawe, Tyler and myself.

Just to solidify my Imperialness, I will do this:

##Vote: Archz
##Accuse: Archz

Palmar said I can change both later if i wish, so I am just doing this to prove 100% I am green.

Tyler, me and Kawe need to get together on ts at some point, so we can share our suspicions and use the extra vote I have to ensure (also possibly with Empty's) that we get the right guy we suspect tonight, before I kick the bucket.

Will spend an hour or so looking over the posts for the last couple of days, and then post my thoughts.

P.S. Fuck you Dell!
P.P.S. Chippen is an idiot.

June 04, 2011, 06:03:20 pm
Reply #737

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #737 on: June 04, 2011, 06:03:20 pm »
So, by my semi-solid reasoning, we now have 3 people basically confirmed as Imperial. Kawe, Tyler and myself.

I am hurt you dont include me :( Fukkn useless Hugman

June 04, 2011, 06:19:57 pm
Reply #738

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #738 on: June 04, 2011, 06:19:57 pm »
So since I will not be able to post tonight and our vigilante has his eyes on yoica. I'm gonna use my blue power to save my skin and make sure I don't waste it by being assassinated tonight.

##Shoot: Yoica

Bears like alts!

June 04, 2011, 06:20:33 pm
Reply #739

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #739 on: June 04, 2011, 06:20:33 pm »
Isnt that supposed to be in a PM?

June 04, 2011, 06:20:50 pm
Reply #740

kawe

« Reply #740 on: June 04, 2011, 06:20:50 pm »
No

June 04, 2011, 06:21:04 pm
Reply #741

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #741 on: June 04, 2011, 06:21:04 pm »
You are supposed to say something cool when you do that!

June 04, 2011, 06:21:25 pm
Reply #742

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #742 on: June 04, 2011, 06:21:25 pm »
We need an arnie 1 liner

June 04, 2011, 06:23:45 pm
Reply #743

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #743 on: June 04, 2011, 06:23:45 pm »
This kill on Dell by no means clears Emptyy.

We basically forced him to kill Delling, if he'd not lynched him or lynched sum1 else (ie. a green) then he would basically be announcing that he and dell were both rebels. Emptyy had no choice, rebel or otherwise, but to lynch dell.

I stand by my earlier argument about Shanks, that his posting has been very inconsistant, not believing kawe as green but confiding his role to 2 (or 3, cos he cant remember? really?) other people on the basis that "kawe could be rebel". There is NO evidence proving that anyone is innocent other than Kawe, how in any way is it better to confide in those people then it is to kawe? Now, either Shanks has a blue role and being dumb, he's a green and being dumb, or he's a rebel and trying to cover his tracks.

That being said, he has no supposedly revealled his role to kawe along with everyone else, caving to peer pressure it seems.

Shanks, I would like to kno, publicly or otherwise, who you confided your role in. If you die in the night cos u confided in a rebel i want to kno who you told.

The second part of this post was supposed to be a big analysis of Yoica, but he just got blasted xD

June 04, 2011, 06:29:09 pm
Reply #744

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #744 on: June 04, 2011, 06:29:09 pm »
Doubt has been cleared.

##Unvote: Graxlos

Gonna see what his Blast on Yoica, which i think is a very good target for the Bullet, is gonna show us.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 04, 2011, 06:31:34 pm
Reply #745

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #745 on: June 04, 2011, 06:31:34 pm »
Personal Log: Private 1st. Class Argus Barbosa; Callsign "Grishnag"
Date: ABY4.06.03
Entry: #5

When i got to the hangerbay i was in for another shock, There was another death Ino has died i never really talked to him he was the quiet type, He died trying to get out of his TIE-fighter and it put a tear in to my eyes, Due to Ino dying our squadron was one pilot short so we were put on standby.

Standby in these parts of the Galaxy basicly means lots of booze and a few games of Deadman's Hand, We had two rules and those were who ever lost a round had to take a shot and who ever won had to take a shot, So basicly before our shift ended we would be drunk off our nuts, No one was complaining about that.

After my shift ended i decided to go back to the Cantina when i got there it was basicly the way i left it last night a madhouse, Allthough i say it was the way i left it infact the insanity died down a bit and i was thankfull of that.
When i sat down on my normal seat this Kawe guy i met yesterday came up to me from behind and whispered in my ears "I feel silly, I shot Nachmanun when i thought he was a rebel scum", he scared the hell out of me coming from behind out of the shadows, "Are you an Imperial Assassin?" i asked him he quickly responded with a resounding "Yes".

Before we could get in to a discussion someone came running in the cantina screaming that the Elected Captain was going to Lynch a guy named Delling, I am rather good with names and faces and for the life of me i dont remember him bieng on this ship for very long, It turned out that he was the Rebel Assassin sadly we could not get to him before he poisoned one of our own, Thankfully the Captain shot him in the eye and it was bloody and beautiful.

Well its time to go back to the bar i don't have to get up early tommorow because i have the late shift now, So more Coruscant Dive Bombers for me

Entry: #5 End
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 04, 2011, 06:35:22 pm
Reply #746

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #746 on: June 04, 2011, 06:35:22 pm »
So here's what I can gather about Blackwhale, one of the silent types this time. It's weird and there's not much of it. Hard to call this anything.

The more people speak the more of a chance they mess up.

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
-Mark Twain

So by that definition, if you dont speak at all, you cant mess up right? You and your 7 posts in total, including some voting too.
And that quote, well if you dont say anything, like in your case, you dont have to remember anything either right?

##Support: Vdti
same reason as delling.

Just jumping behind Delling straight away?
##Unsupport: Vdti
##Support: Mouseh

Supporting mouseh because im sure she's imperial and i have my evil eye on some of the people that voted for emptyy

So random, no bases given and people voting for Emptyy are bad? Well we just got a rebel kill, isnt really that bad. Those were the people voting for Emptyy.

##Vote: Intrinsic

Just following Delling once again here

So other than this, no other contribution to the game at all. Other than just a random accusation against tronz and Chippen here or there.  Obviously with this amount of info, it?s very hard to judge, but he?s either a rebel or just a completely useless imperial. Tough call. I am inclined to believe the former.

June 04, 2011, 06:36:49 pm
Reply #747

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #747 on: June 04, 2011, 06:36:49 pm »
##Unvote: Graxlos
##Vote: Blackwhale

well since he is using his blue role i see no reason to lynch him

blackwhale on the other hand hasnt contributed in any way shape or form his last post was his vote on instrikt with no explanation to why he voted for him

he would be useless if he was a ble or even a green
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 04, 2011, 06:51:17 pm
Reply #748

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #748 on: June 04, 2011, 06:51:17 pm »
Well there we go, Graxlos emerges as the second confirmed Imperial! Can't wait to see what Yoica was! This makes my vote a bit easier, and I'm gonna place it for now.

##Vote: Shankski
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

June 04, 2011, 06:52:08 pm
Reply #749

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #749 on: June 04, 2011, 06:52:08 pm »
Well there we go, Graxlos emerges as the second confirmed Imperial! Can't wait to see what Yoica was! This makes my vote a bit easier, and I'm gonna place it for now.

##Vote: Shankski

3rd confirmed :)

Kawe, Hugman, Grax
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 04:27:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

62 Guests, 0 Users