Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 05, 2011, 11:49:56 pm
Reply #825

kawe

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #825 on: June 05, 2011, 11:49:56 pm »
Message from Palmar: Night actions results post will be a little late due to urgent HoN

June 06, 2011, 12:06:12 am
Reply #826

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #826 on: June 06, 2011, 12:06:12 am »

Hugman opened his eyes.

His vision was blurry and faint at the edges. He looked around the small room on the medical deck at the faces of the people around him, but found he couldn't focus. The poison had ravaged his body, and dulled his senses, and it left him struggling to identify the people at his bedside.

"K..Kawe.. Where is Kawe?" asked Hugman. His voice little more than a dry hoarse whisper.

"I am here" replied Kawe, standing at the foot of the bed.

"We....we got them... the bastards that did this to me?" whispered Hugman.

"Yes, the Rebel Traitor Delling was blasted to pieces by our glorious Stormtroopers, and his accomplices suffered similar fates. Their bodies were hurled into the vacuum of space, like the trash they are." replied Kawe.

"But there will be more... others.. of their kind. They will hide... among our brothers, like the vermin they are. You...you must drive them out... out into the open, with fire...and pain.... Their words will seal their fate... Watch the... quiet ones... you...you must break them..." forced out Hugman, clearly struggling to form the words, as his lungs gave out.

"Kawe... come... closer...Kawe" said Hugman.

Kawe leaned in towards his dying comrade.

"A....Ar...Archz....he....he...must die... he... is....not a true...soldier...of the Empire..." gasped Hugman, barely audible even to Kawe.

And with that, Private Hugman left the Star Destroyer.

June 06, 2011, 12:24:52 am
Reply #827

Offline Palmar

« Reply #827 on: June 06, 2011, 12:24:52 am »
##Day

woke up got out of bed
dragged a comb across my head
found my way downstairs and drank a cup
and looking up i noticed i was late
found my coat and grabbed my hat
made the bus in secounds flat
found my way upstairs and had a smoke
and somebody spoke and i went into a dream

+

And people were dead.

Private Hugman succumbed to the poison
Starbrow the Imperial Jailor has been killed
Stormtrooper Veilas has been killed

It is now day 3. It will end 00:30 Wednesday, pushed back by 30 minutes to give the raiders a chance to talk just before the day ends.

Trolls are awesome!

June 06, 2011, 12:30:11 am
Reply #828

kawe

« Reply #828 on: June 06, 2011, 12:30:11 am »
You cowardly sons of bitches.

June 06, 2011, 12:31:00 am
Reply #829

Offline Chippen

• Guild Member

« Reply #829 on: June 06, 2011, 12:31:00 am »
Was Starbrow a lucky kill or did he give himself away?

June 06, 2011, 12:33:56 am
Reply #830

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #830 on: June 06, 2011, 12:33:56 am »
According to Kawe, it must've been luck apparently :(

June 06, 2011, 04:57:49 am
Reply #831

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #831 on: June 06, 2011, 04:57:49 am »
Imperial Fleet Private ET reporting in:
So after this night, we are cripled quite alot seing that they sniped Starbrow who was our jailor..
So i went through some things about who i think might have some sort of suspicioussness over them or had shown something.

I've looked upon Vdti as a start, with the general look as him being part of the Rebels. I've found quotes and pointed out interesting parts with Orange and I've written some of my own thoughts in Pink
As ive done this in a word-doc i wasn't really able to get all quotation boxes with, but i hope people can look through that and accept that i havn't edited anything in the quotes.
All the quotes are chronological until the part where i withdraw a bit from of quotes from Yoica.

Vdti Suspiciousness:
Quotes from Vdti

1st
Well, seems like this thread is picking up nicely. Being at work, I cannot be as active during the day as many of you.

Reading through today's posts, I have to agree that putting pressure on people in the beginning is what gets the game going, but I still have an ugly gut feeling about Kawe, Delling and ET. Haven't really got anything solid to base it on, might just be early aggression that makes them stand out a bit.

As for the captain role, I'm a private my self, and therefore I will be running, as long as I can have a jailer to protect me from assassination. The more privates we can get into to the race for captain, the lower the possibility of a rebel captain becomes.

So here we go, Vdti for captain!
##Support: Vdti

My suspiciousness mainly comes from the last bit where he encourage all the Imperial Privates, or many of them to run for captain. I clearly see this is so that they could get an view of who might be possible blues and who is the stupid greens.

2nd
In light of the resent posts here, I'm going to have to vote for TTaM as well. The posts against him are the most thorough here, and have convinced me so far.

##Vote: TTaM

As for my candidacy for captain, I'm still retaining my position, even though TTaM is one of my supporters. For all we know, he (and other rebels) might want to gain trust by voting in someone from the imperial guard and take advantage of that later on.

Presents forth this kind of theory that Rebels might try to gain trust by voting for ?imperials? for captain.

3rd
In response to delling here, speaking up now as a blue is probably not the best idea. There's still 49 hours left until the lynching, so a blue looking at the possibility of being lynched should try to get out of it another way and only reveal him self if there's no other way out of it.

Dellings post
True enough.

I think I still need to get into the swing of how this game is played.

But yeah, I can't see us being significantly weakened by losing either Archz or Kesh -- as long as they're not blues, anyway.

(Incidentally, if either of you are blues, you should probably speak up now?)

It seems like they are trying to lure Archz or Kesh to reveal their roles or doing something quick to get out of the ?bad spotlight? they were in, so that they could try and judge the importantness of their possible roles from the reactions maybe. Again, looking for blues. 

4th
That's a pretty decent post Starbrow, especially the spreadsheet.

I've been pretty busy at work today, and I've been catching up on the posts made just now.

When it comes to the captain I don't think either mouseh or emptyy is a bad choice. I feel both of them have shed some light on the entire situation and I don't think any of them are rebels[/color]. As for my self, I'm not really that eager to be the captain, and won't try to swing the votes in my favor. I simply think I'm not decisive enough to have that role. So far I have a hard time pointing out any obvious rebel and don't really have time to overanalyze the posts done here.

Now, for the lynch votes, I've seen both Kawe and TTaM as suspicious for most of the game, but as I've thought about it for a while, it starts to look like maybe none of them are rebels. They're both pretty aggressive in their accusations and defense points, but I think that is partially due to them firing each other up. One point is certain, if none of them are rebels, the rebels them selves is in a dream situation as this issue seems to be splitting the empire.

My current vote is still for TTaM, as I don't really see a good target for lynching. Hopefully the discussion tomorrow after the captain has been elected can reveal some more details.

Trying to promote Mouseh and Emptyy as Captains, specially the Mouseh thing can be suspicious as she is now confirmed Rebel.
Now the Lynch part, is something I can?t really explain well enough myself I think, its just this whole ?it doesn?t look like they are Rebels, yet still casting some doubts around the splitting Imperials minds in two camps, trying to maybe gain some trust himself

5th
I'm going to go with a gut feeling here and support Emptyy as well, as much as I think Mouseh is imperial.

##Unsupport: Vdti
##Support: Emptyy

6th JUNE 01!
I'm going to have to go with my previous assessment that neither TTaM nor Kawe are rebels. With the current situation, that leaves me with the quitet and non-contributing ones. I was leaning towards tronz, but after his last posts he's gained a tad more credability. Not much though.

##Unvote: TTaM
##Vote: Intrinsic

My first big note is for people to see this post is from June 1 (gets important in in my next part.)
He joins the Dellwagon onto Intrinsic votes after some vague stuff about tronz and not really giving much else reason than that

7th JUNE 04!
I've been away for a day now, so I had to use so time to catch up, this thread is really growing fast.

Here are some takes on some of the people.

Kawe: Definitely imperial. The evidence has already been presented, no reason to repeat this. However, I would like to add that everyone who do not want to talk to him in private should be our targets. The only people who would not want to reveal their role to a known imperial, are mafia. I suggest everyone to talk to him in private on IRC or through forum PMs.

Delling: He seems to have hidden quite a few secrets and is somewhat inconsistent in the TTaM/Shiftey/Emptyy think, but he comes forward as a martyr and as nobody else have, he probably telling the truth. This could best be confirmed by Kawe after he's talked to everyone.

Yoica: Seems somewhat unwilling to talk to kawe, but I don't think he's a rebel. He did defend TTaM during day 1. I haven't checked if this was after or before he had the most votes for a while, so I'm not going 100% on this one. Yoica: Talk to kawe to clear things up.

shankski: He really don't want to talk to kawe, claiming he doesn't trust him, even after all the evidence has been presented. Number one lynch target in my book.

Other:
Kawe already listed a list of people who he wanted to talk to and as long as they do not talk to him, they are all acting suspicious. I just talked to Kawe on IRC, and he can confirm this, and I really suggest everyone to do the same.

As for why I haven't voted yet, I've already explained that I had to catch up. I'm going to give my vote for shankski for the reasons I've explained, but I'm willing to follow Kawe's vote as he is definitely the one with the most information.

##Vote: shankski

This is where the June 1 gets interesting. This is Vdti?s next post, after the last he did on June 1,  He says Delling is probably telling the truth, while still the Votes for him are rumbling in and more and more stuff gets forth about Delling. He throws a more less neutral vote onto shankski, maybe trying to start a bandwagon on to him to safe the skin of Delling (I know it was doubtful to work, but could have been a possibility)

8th
Quote from: Yoica on June 04, 2011, 11:50:04 AM
I never defended TTaM as Shiftey pointed. I thought he was guiltly. This logic about talk to Kawe or else is retarded. I've given my reasons. It isn't just Kawe you are giving your name and role to it's his inner circle. While I agree Kawe is imperial I don't hold the same opinion of others.
--
I went back and looked, and it seems I'm mistaken for that. Sorry about it, must have confused you with someone else.

As when it comes to kawe giving our roles out to other players, all I can say is that I hope he uses the information we give him carefully, but I do believe he will use it wisely.

I have to say I'm very curious to see how the lynch of Delling went, but it doesn't really teach us anything if he was imperial. He claimed to a martyr, so if he's not either our martyr hasn't spoken up to incriminate him or we don't have one at all.

I just find this rather odd, that he?s been somewhat implying that Lynching Delling would give no info, should he not have been a Rebel.

9th
Just noticed the bot differentiates between shankski and Shankski, so just revoting:

##Unvote: shankski
##Vote: Shankski

As for delling being a rebel, I'm a bit surprised that our martyr didn't speak up when delling claimed to be one. (If we have one).

He is only Surprised about Delling situation, and doesn?t really contribute towards the clues we actually got from it.
He havn?t posted ANYTHING after we have killed 2 more Rebels. Clearly a sign of some sort of panic-mode in the Rebel camp in my opinion.

Quote from Yoica:
No offense, but the jail the captain idea should be one of those common knowledge things everyone assumes to happen. What would be point of giving someone 2 votes and big fat Bullseye on his forehead w/o any protection...

Having said I like the calm nature of Vdti's post so he definitely moved into picture for my vote.

@TTaM, Read what you want into my 1st post, but I took a stand and got others to start actively discussing the vote for captaincy. At that time those were the best candidates, because all the others that showed interest were a bit too hotheaded for me.

OT: Am I blind but I don't see any differences in your formatting between your vote posts, Shiftey.

Well well we've seen some quality posts since last night. Thanks Emptyy for that great summary!

@Shiftey, your logic is sound, but you could easily swap TTaM <-> Kawe (or a number of other players) in your post and still get a truthful post. You are reasonably fast to switch purely based on a post where TTaM (by your own admission) posts what you've already said.

Your post about captain candidates being dismissed as laughable by some people is odd. With the exception of yourself the candidates that are putting any kind of effort into it are getting the votes and all the other players that put themselves forward as candidates aren't really taking any actions/positions to warrant a vote. As I see it there are 4 candidates worth voting for due to the their involvement (good or bad) in the game; Kawe, Vdti, Mouseh and yourself.

Looking purely at posts Kawe and you make detailed analysis's of what is happening and formulate your posts excellently, making it very easy to subtly steer people in certain directions. Making both of you high-risk choices, because either we hit the jackpot and gain a great captain or we basically give the rebels a win.

Vdti and Mouseh don't post a lot, but when they do post it shows they have a concept of what is happening and aren't easily swayed by what others say. Making them the safer choice.

My only problem with Vdti is that TTaM was a little too pro-active in pushing Vdti forward which makes me suspicious, considering I have TTaM on the top of my rebel list. Hence my vote goes to Mouseh

In my theory, of Vdti being a rebel, I see this as an act of Vdti captaincy going nowhere -> Tries to swap people over onto Mouseh and still not saying that people should necessarily unvote for Vdti, so that there would be possible two Rebel choices. It might be a small lead, but I think there is some good views for it to be this way.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 06, 2011, 05:05:14 am
Reply #832

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #832 on: June 06, 2011, 05:05:14 am »
Sorry if it's hard to read the pink, just wanted something that was easy to seperate :)
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 06, 2011, 08:49:33 am
Reply #833

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #833 on: June 06, 2011, 08:49:33 am »
Woah, that is one long post Eetion.

I'll try my best to respond to all your points, but I'm at work so I'll have to get to it when I'm done here.

June 06, 2011, 01:25:31 pm
Reply #834

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #834 on: June 06, 2011, 01:25:31 pm »
Sorry if it's hard to read the pink, just wanted something that was easy to seperate :)

Try red, or blue.. just.. not pink :P

Sucks about the jailor, but we're massively outnumbering the rebels still, this should be relatively smooth sailing!

Shiftey asked me yesterday about who I suspected of being rebels, and I gave him three names I thought I'd share with the lot of you aswell. Shankski, Emptyy and Chippen. They might all be playing a very odd game that I don't understand, but they are as previously mentioned, my main suspicions. Shankski and Chipp for their way of posting(as several of you have pointed out before, no need for a wall of text with someone elses wall of text of quotes) and Emptyy for his slight allegiance to Dellong.

Sun is shining, heading out for a couple o' hours!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 06, 2011, 01:43:18 pm
Reply #835

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #835 on: June 06, 2011, 01:43:18 pm »
Vorte in my defence I'm fully aware I've not done well this game. I expected to get lynched when/ instead of Blackwhale and I'm actually quite surprised to be alive. I am not a Rebel and I hope I can change peoples minds about me.

June 06, 2011, 02:23:35 pm
Reply #836

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #836 on: June 06, 2011, 02:23:35 pm »
That sure was an eventful Saturday. Kudos to Kawe for some great detective work. I think I was wrong about how useful him proving himself imperial would be. We are 13-3 atm right?

It?s a good job I?m not afraid to be wrong. I had Yoica about 5th on my suspect list and Mouseh somewhere mid table. More kudos to Shiftey for picking up on Mouseh so early. I wanted to vote for her as captain... As for Grax, sorry man. I guess I have some in built anti-Dane prejudice.

The next lynch is crucial. If we get a rebel they go down to one kill per night. I share some Eet's concerns over Vdti (you know you can copy pasta quote tags into word right Eet), but I don?t think he is my prime suspect. That is going to have to wait until this evening for me to explain though as I am short on time today.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

June 06, 2011, 03:12:52 pm
Reply #837

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #837 on: June 06, 2011, 03:12:52 pm »
As kawe just said there has been a marked decrease in posts since the start of the last night.

Plently of peeps still alive, so not sure why this is.

Et, nice post, didnt have time to read it properlly... its one hell of a text wall and i'm quite busy today xD But it seems there is an argument for vdti being rebel.

My gut is still telling me that chippen is being weird, he also hasnt posted at all really in the last 2 days.

Will do some investigating of my own later.

June 06, 2011, 03:14:35 pm
Reply #838

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #838 on: June 06, 2011, 03:14:35 pm »
Sorry, forgot to mention that kawe said the thing about fewer posts on IRC, not in the thread here.

June 06, 2011, 03:25:32 pm
Reply #839

kawe

« Reply #839 on: June 06, 2011, 03:25:32 pm »
If any of those alive have any information, like PM logs with other players, being hit by night actions of any kind, all that, would you please come forward with it? Or if you've spotted anything in someone's post...

Just want to say 'what the hell?' At how we have 16 left alive, 13, innocent, and basically none posting. We have three dead rebels, and thus the posts here are pretty much the biggest datamine you could hope for, along with if you PM people too, or post questions here.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 01:11:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

348 Guests, 0 Users