Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 06, 2011, 04:03:44 pm
Reply #840

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #840 on: June 06, 2011, 04:03:44 pm »
Yea, the lack of posting is what is gonna take us down in the long run..
If i'm not mistaken that was the problem for the town in the last game?..
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 06, 2011, 04:37:19 pm
Reply #841

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #841 on: June 06, 2011, 04:37:19 pm »
I am gonna add whatever I've gathered on Vdti.

Since I was pasting this into a document from print view and it's a lot of quotes, the time I would have spent on searching for the links for proper quotes could as well be spend on studying for my exams. I did not change the quotes or even correct them in any way, they are all marked with date and time.

My commentary is gonna be in green colour, so you can see it clearly. I will mark the confirmed rebels as red.

Post by: Vdti on May 29, 2011, 11:24:53 PM

It would be wise for blues (except for stormtroopers) to not run for captain, as their night time abilities would be useless then.

- He?s suggesting that blues do not run. In a later post which I will quote as well, he suggest as many privates as possible should run for captain. That would mean that blues would get immediately revealed and isn?t that exactly what rebels want?

Post by: Vdti on May 30, 2011, 01:39:05 PM

As for the captain role, I'm a private my self, and therefore I will be running, as long as I can have a jailer to protect me from assassination. The more privates we can get into to the race for captain, the lower the possibility of a rebel captain becomes.

So here we go, Vdti for captain!
##Support: Vdti

- And this is the post where he suggests that privates run for captain therefore revealing all the blues who shouldn?t according to his first post. He also announces his candidacy for Captain.

Post by: Vdti on May 30, 2011, 07:50:57 PM

As for me for captain, the only reason I joined the race was to avoid a rebel being elected. I was weary of Kawe in the beginning as he was getting some of the votes, but I'm most definitely not sure of anything at this point, nobody can be. I simply feel that voting for Kawe is too much of a gamble at this point, simply because I know he played a really good last game. :P

Now, if Kawe is an imperial private, I honestly believe he would be a great captain, probably better than me, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk of swinging the balance so much on the first day.

As for Mouseh, if I remember correctly, it was Kawe that suggested her in the first place, so that automatically makes me a bit skeptic of her as well, even though she's said a lot of good stuff.

- Anyone could say he ran to avoid a rebel captain, but we almost got a rebel captain elected anyway (maybe we even did, who knows about Emptyy). Refering to last game about Kawe outplaying us all as basis for not wanting him is not very strong argument in my book, but fair point, there was a chance. About Mouseh, he says Kawe suggested her first, but it was in fact it was Tyler, says he?s skeptical, but also she?s said a lot of good stuff. Therefore being very neutral, jumping to no conclusion (as a rebel would do?)

Post by: Vdti on May 30, 2011, 09:21:38 PM

##Vote: TTaM

As for my candidacy for captain, I'm still retaining my position, even though TTaM is one of my supporters. For all we know, he (and other rebels) might want to gain trust by voting in someone from the imperial guard and take advantage of that later on.

- He votes for TTaM, who?s our cop. And the idea that rebels would want to gain trust by electing imperial captain. How would we know he was imperial captain? How would we then know someone gained trust by this? And how did he know TTaM was a "rebel"? This is a washy argument.

Post by: Vdti on May 31, 2011, 06:44:13 PM

When it comes to the captain I don't think either mouseh or emptyy is a bad choice. I feel both of them have shed some light on the entire situation and I don't think any of them are rebels.

- So, now he?s not against Mouseh anymore, he was a little bit suspicious against her before, he?s not anymore. And Emptyy was not a bad choice to mention because his post put Mouseh in a ?green zone?. But he thinks none of them are rebels.

Now, for the lynch votes, I've seen both Kawe and TTaM as suspicious for most of the game, but as I've thought about it for a while, it starts to look like maybe none of them are rebels.

My current vote is still for TTaM, as I don't really see a good target for lynching. Hopefully the discussion tomorrow after the captain has been elected can reveal some more details.

- So he says that Kawe and TTaM are not rebels in his opinion and votes for TTaM? And waiting for captain election to reveal more details? I am not aware it would and I am not aware it did.

Post by: Vdti on May 31, 2011, 09:16:13 PM

I'm going to go with a gut feeling here and support Emptyy as well, as much as I think Mouseh is imperial.

##Unsupport: Vdti
##Support: Emptyy

- Very clever, saying Mouseh is imperial, but rather supporting Emptyy. Mouseh was already supported by Yoica and Delling, perhaps too many rebels voting for same person

Post by: Vdti on June 01, 2011, 08:50:21 PM

I'm going to have to go with my previous assessment that neither TTaM nor Kawe are rebels. With the current situation, that leaves me with the quitet and non-contributing ones. I was leaning towards tronz, but after his last posts he's gained a tad more credability. Not much though.

##Unvote: TTaM
##Vote: Intrinsic

- Switches from TTaM to Intrinsic, but he was leaning towards Tronz. Tronz was voted on and supported as a lynch target by the confirmed rebels Delling, Yoica and Mouseh . Intrinsic being quite is a good target for rebels to lynch, cause we gained absolutely nothing out of that. Leaning towards Tronz is quite important too, as he was suspected by the mafia of being a blue.

Post by: Vdti on June 04, 2011, 11:04:20 AM

Yoica: Seems somewhat unwilling to talk to kawe, but I don't think he's a rebel. He did defend TTaM during day 1. I haven't checked if this was after or before he had the most votes for a while, so I'm not going 100% on this one. Yoica: Talk to kawe to clear things up.

shankski: He really don't want to talk to kawe, claiming he doesn't trust him, even after all the evidence has been presented. Number one lynch target in my book.

##Vote: shankski

- He defends Yoica for not roleclaiming to Kawe and sure enough Yoica is discovered as a rebel. Also, Yoica never did defend TTaM and I pointed that one out already. This in itself could mean Vdti is a rebel. And then right after he slams Shankski for not talking to Kawe and how that is reason for a lynch. Double standard right there. That?s a direct hard contradiction within the same post. This is very weird and could well clear Shankski. (Because he?s suspicious as fuck)

Post by: Vdti on June 04, 2011, 02:02:33 PM

I have to say I'm very curious to see how the lynch of Delling went, but it doesn't really teach us anything if he was imperial. He claimed to a martyr, so if he's not either our martyr hasn't spoken up to incriminate him or we don't have one at all.

- Defends Delling, nothing else to say here, defends another rebel again

Out of all this, I have to say Vdti is looking well enough like a good target for a lynch to me. Can I have some thoughts from other imperials?

June 06, 2011, 04:45:36 pm
Reply #842

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #842 on: June 06, 2011, 04:45:36 pm »
I think the posting has mainly dried up due to the fact we have lost our blues that can track and investigate. This results in no real fresh info coming in. I think the Rebels are keeping pretty quiet atm as we have already killed 50% and they dont want to draw attention to themselves.

Currently I'm torn between 2 people Emptyy and Vdti, they were both supported by Rebels to run for captain.

From the late Hugman's awesome post it shows that both Dell and Yoica defended Emptyy more than once. Just did a quick scan through the thread and Mouseh supports Emptyy too (not for captain).

In light of this I'm going to get the ball rolling again by voting for:

##Vote: Emptyy

June 06, 2011, 04:50:44 pm
Reply #843

kawe

« Reply #843 on: June 06, 2011, 04:50:44 pm »
Did it not occur to you that we never had any cop or tracker info to begin with, Shanks, and that three rebels are dead anyway?

June 06, 2011, 04:52:33 pm
Reply #844

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #844 on: June 06, 2011, 04:52:33 pm »
Of course, but at this stage investigation and tracking can give a lot of important information. Without them we are at the same point as day 1 by being only able to go on suspicions.

June 06, 2011, 05:09:57 pm
Reply #845

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #845 on: June 06, 2011, 05:09:57 pm »
Look Shankski, we've successfully killed 3 Rebels by the solo fact that we put together some missing pieces of a puzzle and gain a, lets say, 85% finished view of who was very good targets for our blue Day time abilities. I don't see whow you can say we are at the stage of Day 1.. We have alot more posts to do with..
The only thing that is gonna set us behind is if the remaining imperials doesn't begin to contribute with something.. at this point we are lacking serious amounts of posts from many people.. and lack on posts at this point in the game is ONLY helping the Rebels to stay silent.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 06, 2011, 05:14:09 pm
Reply #846

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #846 on: June 06, 2011, 05:14:09 pm »
Eetion, I'm not doubting how well we have done. I'm just accounting for the lack of posts. Ofc we can and have looked at who was Rebel who voted for who, who supported who and who defended who. I was purely comparing the amount of new information coming in is similar to day 1.

June 06, 2011, 05:17:54 pm
Reply #847

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #847 on: June 06, 2011, 05:17:54 pm »
##Vote: Vdti

June 06, 2011, 05:22:46 pm
Reply #848

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #848 on: June 06, 2011, 05:22:46 pm »
Im gonna go with it aswell,

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:37:25 pm by Goza »
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 06, 2011, 05:31:39 pm
Reply #849

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #849 on: June 06, 2011, 05:31:39 pm »
very nice post shiftey! If we're right with vdti it brings up some interesting questions about Emptyy too.

doomslay/x/fs/y/z

June 06, 2011, 06:12:04 pm
Reply #850

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #850 on: June 06, 2011, 06:12:04 pm »
Been a bit busy with work, sorry.
Nice post Shiftey surely makes some sense to me, surely makes him suspicious, i am still a bit torn between shankski also. Need to read some before i make a decision.
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

June 06, 2011, 06:12:22 pm
Reply #851

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #851 on: June 06, 2011, 06:12:22 pm »
I see Shiftey has posted a summary against me as well, but I will answer Eet's post first, as he posted first.

Quote from: Vdti
As for the captain role, I'm a private my self, and therefore I will be running, as long as I can have a jailer to protect me from assassination. The more privates we can get into to the race for captain, the lower the possibility of a rebel captain becomes.

My suspiciousness mainly comes from the last bit where he encourage all the Imperial Privates, or many of them to run for captain. I clearly see this is so that they could get an view of who might be possible blues and who is the stupid greens.

This is actually a very good point, that I hadn't thought of my self, and I can see how this would in fact be bad. My intention behind this was to get more imperial candidates than rebel ones, so we would increase the statistical probability that one of us would be elected. This was/is by far not fool-proof thought though, as you've already pointed out.

As for my candidacy for captain, I'm still retaining my position, even though TTaM is one of my supporters. For all we know, he (and other rebels) might want to gain trust by voting in someone from the imperial guard and take advantage of that later on.

Presents forth this kind of theory that Rebels might try to gain trust by voting for ?imperials? for captain.

That is correct, this was a real concern on my part, and we can see early that the support vote from delling for me gained him some trust in my book.

In response to delling here, speaking up now as a blue is probably not the best idea. There's still 49 hours left until the lynching, so a blue looking at the possibility of being lynched should try to get out of it another way and only reveal him self if there's no other way out of it.

It seems like they are trying to lure Archz or Kesh to reveal their roles or doing something quick to get out of the ?bad spotlight? they were in, so that they could try and judge the importantness of their possible roles from the reactions maybe. Again, looking for blues. 

All I did here was disagree with delling. Revealing their roles at that point would have been pretty bad for them (TTaM got killed during the night anyways, but still). I was simply saying it was a bad idea and should any of the suspected lynch targets be a blue, there was enough time for the game to evolve and people change suspects during the day.

That's a pretty decent post Starbrow, especially the spreadsheet.

I've been pretty busy at work today, and I've been catching up on the posts made just now.

When it comes to the captain I don't think either mouseh or emptyy is a bad choice. I feel both of them have shed some light on the entire situation and I don't think any of them are rebels. (...)

Now, for the lynch votes, I've seen both Kawe and TTaM as suspicious for most of the game, but as I've thought about it for a while, it starts to look like maybe none of them are rebels. They're both pretty aggressive in their accusations and defense points, but I think that is partially due to them firing each other up. One point is certain, if none of them are rebels, the rebels them selves is in a dream situation as this issue seems to be splitting the empire.

My current vote is still for TTaM, as I don't really see a good target for lynching. Hopefully the discussion tomorrow after the captain has been elected can reveal some more details.

Trying to promote Mouseh and Emptyy as Captains, specially the Mouseh thing can be suspicious as she is now confirmed Rebel.
Now the Lynch part, is something I can?t really explain well enough myself I think, its just this whole ?it doesn?t look like they are Rebels, yet still casting some doubts around the splitting Imperials minds in two camps, trying to maybe gain some trust himself

At the beginning, Kawe sort of convinced me that TTaM has something suspicious going on, so I voted for him, but at this part of the game the arguments seemed to fall short and I couldn't give a reason for Kawe to be a rebel either. So what I did was to highlight the possibility that none of them were rebels (which they weren't). As for my self not removing the vote from TTaM, I had no evidence what so ever to go on when I took kawe and ttam out of the rebel-equation. I could have unvoted, but I decided it wouldn't make a difference, as I would change to a better lynch target when more information presented it self later on.

I'm going to go with a gut feeling here and support Emptyy as well, as much as I think Mouseh is imperial.

6th JUNE 01!
I'm going to have to go with my previous assessment that neither TTaM nor Kawe are rebels. With the current situation, that leaves me with the quitet and non-contributing ones. I was leaning towards tronz, but after his last posts he's gained a tad more credability. Not much though.

My first big note is for people to see this post is from June 1 (gets important in in my next part.)
He joins the Dellwagon onto Intrinsic votes after some vague stuff about tronz and not really giving much else reason than that

The reason for that is simple and already explained in my post really, I had nothing to go on, and Tronz actually replied with a few posts and tried to explain him self. At that point the major consensus was that either Tronz or Intrinsic should be lynched, so I went for the one who said the least to defend him self.

7th JUNE 04!
I've been away for a day now, so I had to use so time to catch up, this thread is really growing fast.

Here are some takes on some of the people.

Kawe: Definitely imperial. The evidence has already been presented, no reason to repeat this. However, I would like to add that everyone who do not want to talk to him in private should be our targets. The only people who would not want to reveal their role to a known imperial, are mafia. I suggest everyone to talk to him in private on IRC or through forum PMs.

Delling: He seems to have hidden quite a few secrets and is somewhat inconsistent in the TTaM/Shiftey/Emptyy think, but he comes forward as a martyr and as nobody else have, he probably telling the truth. This could best be confirmed by Kawe after he's talked to everyone.

Yoica: Seems somewhat unwilling to talk to kawe, but I don't think he's a rebel. He did defend TTaM during day 1. I haven't checked if this was after or before he had the most votes for a while, so I'm not going 100% on this one. Yoica: Talk to kawe to clear things up.

shankski: He really don't want to talk to kawe, claiming he doesn't trust him, even after all the evidence has been presented. Number one lynch target in my book.

Other:
Kawe already listed a list of people who he wanted to talk to and as long as they do not talk to him, they are all acting suspicious. I just talked to Kawe on IRC, and he can confirm this, and I really suggest everyone to do the same.

As for why I haven't voted yet, I've already explained that I had to catch up. I'm going to give my vote for shankski for the reasons I've explained, but I'm willing to follow Kawe's vote as he is definitely the one with the most information.

This is where the June 1 gets interesting. This is Vdti?s next post, after the last he did on June 1,  He says Delling is probably telling the truth, while still the Votes for him are rumbling in and more and more stuff gets forth about Delling. He throws a more less neutral vote onto shankski, maybe trying to start a bandwagon on to him to safe the skin of Delling (I know it was doubtful to work, but could have been a possibility)

On the note of delling: As I said, he was inconsistent but he claimed to be a role that nobody spoke up for. This gave me slight indication that he was the role he was talking about. As for the martyr now, my best guess is that we do not have one.

Quote from: Yoica on June 04, 2011, 11:50:04 AM
I never defended TTaM as Shiftey pointed. I thought he was guiltly. This logic about talk to Kawe or else is retarded. I've given my reasons. It isn't just Kawe you are giving your name and role to it's his inner circle. While I agree Kawe is imperial I don't hold the same opinion of others.
--
I went back and looked, and it seems I'm mistaken for that. Sorry about it, must have confused you with someone else.

As when it comes to kawe giving our roles out to other players, all I can say is that I hope he uses the information we give him carefully, but I do believe he will use it wisely.

I have to say I'm very curious to see how the lynch of Delling went, but it doesn't really teach us anything if he was imperial. He claimed to a martyr, so if he's not either our martyr hasn't spoken up to incriminate him or we don't have one at all.

I just find this rather odd, that he?s been somewhat implying that Lynching Delling would give no info, should he not have been a Rebel.

Might not have been the best analysis of the situation, but me implying that lynching delling would give little info could not have change the actual lynch it self. Delling was all over the place and to me it would not have given alot of info if he indeed was an imperial, most people had suspect views toward him and a night time lynch was very probable. As he was a rebel, it looks like some people got the information they needed and we got two other rebels. This means that all in all, lynching delling at the point we did was the right thing to do.

Just noticed the bot differentiates between shankski and Shankski, so just revoting:

##Unvote: shankski
##Vote: Shankski

As for delling being a rebel, I'm a bit surprised that our martyr didn't speak up when delling claimed to be one. (If we have one).

He is only Surprised about Delling situation, and doesn?t really contribute towards the clues we actually got from it.
He havn?t posted ANYTHING after we have killed 2 more Rebels. Clearly a sign of some sort of panic-mode in the Rebel camp in my opinion.

Well, most of the action went down at Saturday evening and I wasn't at home at that point. I cough up with everything on Sunday afternoon and didn't really have much to add. I was pleased with the results of the previous day, but I didn't have much to add. It was also night time in the game.

Quote from Yoica:
(...)
Vdti and Mouseh don't post a lot, but when they do post it shows they have a concept of what is happening and aren't easily swayed by what others say. Making them the safer choice.

My only problem with Vdti is that TTaM was a little too pro-active in pushing Vdti forward which makes me suspicious, considering I have TTaM on the top of my rebel list. Hence my vote goes to Mouseh

In my theory, of Vdti being a rebel, I see this as an act of Vdti captaincy going nowhere -> Tries to swap people over onto Mouseh and still not saying that people should necessarily unvote for Vdti, so that there would be possible two Rebel choices. It might be a small lead, but I think there is some good views for it to be this way.

I never tried to swap people over to Mouseh. I said I didn't like the way Kawe supported her and never tried to get people to vote for her. I didn't let my guard down until a lot more had been said and started to think that she might be an imperial everyone at that point was basically arguing for and against mouseh and emptyy. When I went forward and supported Emptyy I stated that I didn't think she was a rebel anymore, but voted for Emptyy due to my earlier suspicions.

June 06, 2011, 06:12:55 pm
Reply #852

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #852 on: June 06, 2011, 06:12:55 pm »
I have access to power at the camping site, so I hope I will get time to read up properly later tonight.
Shiftey can you do correlations like you did with vdti with all the nonconfirmed blues :P
Im sure Kawe,Veilas and you are not mafia. Im quite sure tyler isnt mafia based on his early accusations. Tronz seems quite imperial with everyone all the mafias voting against him, although Delling did change his vote from him and he(Tronz) also logged on teamspeak hours before responding to the accusations which seems suspicious (I need to check this info via irc logs).
Could someone post a simple list of who is alive and who are confirmed blues.

Bears like alts!

June 06, 2011, 06:14:10 pm
Reply #853

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #853 on: June 06, 2011, 06:14:10 pm »
Ugh, seems like I messed up the qoute-nesting there, if some admin would be so kind as to terminate the first quote of my self, that would be great, but I think it should be readable.

June 06, 2011, 06:42:34 pm
Reply #854

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #854 on: June 06, 2011, 06:42:34 pm »
I'm just gonna go with color coded responses to shiftey's post, so I don't mess up again :P I'm gonna color my stuff in blue.

I am gonna add whatever I've gathered on Vdti.

Since I was pasting this into a document from print view and it's a lot of quotes, the time I would have spent on searching for the links for proper quotes could as well be spend on studying for my exams. I did not change the quotes or even correct them in any way, they are all marked with date and time.

My commentary is gonna be in green colour, so you can see it clearly. I will mark the confirmed rebels as red.

Post by: Vdti on May 29, 2011, 11:24:53 PM

It would be wise for blues (except for stormtroopers) to not run for captain, as their night time abilities would be useless then.

- He?s suggesting that blues do not run. In a later post which I will quote as well, he suggest as many privates as possible should run for captain. That would mean that blues would get immediately revealed and isn?t that exactly what rebels want?

As I already pointed out in my response to Eet, that was not so smart as I first though. I simply did not see it that way until you guys pointed it out.

Post by: Vdti on May 30, 2011, 01:39:05 PM

- And this is the post where he suggests that privates run for captain therefore revealing all the blues who shouldn?t according to his first post. He also announces his candidacy for Captain.

As I already pointed out in my response to Eet, that was not so smart as I first though. I simply did not see it that way until you guys pointed it out.

Post by: Vdti on May 30, 2011, 07:50:57 PM

As for me for captain, the only reason I joined the race was to avoid a rebel being elected. I was weary of Kawe in the beginning as he was getting some of the votes, but I'm most definitely not sure of anything at this point, nobody can be. I simply feel that voting for Kawe is too much of a gamble at this point, simply because I know he played a really good last game. :P

Now, if Kawe is an imperial private, I honestly believe he would be a great captain, probably better than me, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk of swinging the balance so much on the first day.

As for Mouseh, if I remember correctly, it was Kawe that suggested her in the first place, so that automatically makes me a bit skeptic of her as well, even though she's said a lot of good stuff.

- Anyone could say he ran to avoid a rebel captain, but we almost got a rebel captain elected anyway (maybe we even did, who knows about Emptyy). Refering to last game about Kawe outplaying us all as basis for not wanting him is not very strong argument in my book, but fair point, there was a chance. About Mouseh, he says Kawe suggested her first, but it was in fact it was Tyler, says he?s skeptical, but also she?s said a lot of good stuff. Therefore being very neutral, jumping to no conclusion (as a rebel would do?)

I thought it was Kawe that suggested her, but it was only him that cough my attention for her. The reason for being neutral was that I had very little solid information to go on.

Post by: Vdti on May 30, 2011, 09:21:38 PM

##Vote: TTaM

- He votes for TTaM, who?s our cop. And the idea that rebels would want to gain trust by electing imperial captain. How would we know he was imperial captain? How would we then know someone gained trust by this? And how did he know TTaM was a "rebel"? This is a washy argument.

I 'knew' TTaM was a "rebel" because Kawe's post convinced me of it. Both of them had been going at each others throats for a while and Kawe's post was the one that made most sense at that point.

Post by: Vdti on May 31, 2011, 06:44:13 PM

When it comes to the captain I don't think either mouseh or emptyy is a bad choice. I feel both of them have shed some light on the entire situation and I don't think any of them are rebels.

- So, now he?s not against Mouseh anymore, he was a little bit suspicious against her before, he?s not anymore. And Emptyy was not a bad choice to mention because his post put Mouseh in a ?green zone?. But he thinks none of them are rebels.

I do not think many thought either of them were rebels at this point. My suspicions of Mouseh slowly faded a bit when so many started to support her.

Now, for the lynch votes, I've seen both Kawe and TTaM as suspicious for most of the game, but as I've thought about it for a while, it starts to look like maybe none of them are rebels.

- So he says that Kawe and TTaM are not rebels in his opinion and votes for TTaM? And waiting for captain election to reveal more details? I am not aware it would and I am not aware it did.

You are right, the captain spot did not reveal a lot of information, but the focus shifted away from Kawe and TTaM as the day passed. I could have unvoted TTaM, and I probably should have, but I had already decided that I was going to change my vote as more information came on the table that I didn't.

Post by: Vdti on May 31, 2011, 09:16:13 PM

- Very clever, saying Mouseh is imperial, but rather supporting Emptyy. Mouseh was already supported by Yoica and Delling, perhaps too many rebels voting for same person

I don't really have a good response to this one. My thoughts of Mouseh got better as people came with good supporting posts for her, which led me to believe that she was imperial. All I had to go on at that point between the two was a gut feeling, and my first impression of Mouseh decided the outcome of my support vote.

Post by: Vdti on June 01, 2011, 08:50:21 PM

- Switches from TTaM to Intrinsic, but he was leaning towards Tronz. Tronz was voted on and supported as a lynch target by the confirmed rebels Delling, Yoica and Mouseh . Intrinsic being quite is a good target for rebels to lynch, cause we gained absolutely nothing out of that. Leaning towards Tronz is quite important too, as he was suspected by the mafia of being a blue.

Solely for the reason to change my vote away from TTaM. I did join a bandwagon there, but it was due to lack of other reasonable options.

Post by: Vdti on June 04, 2011, 11:04:20 AM

- He defends Yoica for not roleclaiming to Kawe and sure enough Yoica is discovered as a rebel. Also, Yoica never did defend TTaM and I pointed that one out already. This in itself could mean Vdti is a rebel. And then right after he slams Shankski for not talking to Kawe and how that is reason for a lynch. Double standard right there. That?s a direct hard contradiction within the same post. This is very weird and could well clear Shankski. (Because he?s suspicious as fuck)

I did not defend him for not roleclaiming, I criticized it. At that point I must have read some posts wrong while reading in print-mode and claimed that Yoica was one of those who defended ttam early. That turned out to be a mistake and I stated that in a later post. As for shankski, I still stand for what I said there. Kawe said he did talk to him at a later point, but the reluctant nature at that point is suspicious.

Post by: Vdti on June 04, 2011, 02:02:33 PM

- Defends Delling, nothing else to say here, defends another rebel again

I was just questionable to the fact that we insta-lynched a target that was going to die in a few hours anyways. Looking back it was most definitely a right move as it lead to the killings of other rebels. I'm still not sure what we would have learned if delling was imperial, as he was all over the place and many were already on the kill-wagon.

Out of all this, I have to say Vdti is looking well enough like a good target for a lynch to me. Can I have some thoughts from other imperials?

Now, I want people to reconsider their votes for me, as I am definitely imperial. I might not have played a good game, but I'm not a rebel and the lynch would be better placed elsewhere.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 01:09:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

348 Guests, 0 Users