Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 07, 2011, 03:38:19 pm
Reply #870

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #870 on: June 07, 2011, 03:38:19 pm »
Yeah, thing is - I feel this game is sort of "dead" and "won". We're 13 to 3, we got this - and who lives and dies is up to the group you are part of, Tyler(kawe, shiftey, grax and other trustiees).
Your either living in a world of dreams or being part of the Rebels. If we wrongly lynch a person this Day 3, the kinda most crucial day that we find some information so that we got an fair chance to pick the right one on day 4. Else we will have another 2 people dying because the mafia still is 3/6. then we are 10 to 3.. (assuming we are lynching an Imperial) - And if we gather no real Info, we arent further than the day before, and we could likely do the freaking same again, and then suddenly we are 7 to 3..
So i tell thee, Vorte, to get analysing trying to put some thoughts together.. I've tried to chip-in what thoughts i've had, i've tried to pick up my not so impressive play, because we aren't on a 100% win yet.

If you really mean this, and isn't just a Rebel - Get the freaking info shared and why you think these three exactly deserves to get booted of the Star Destroyer.
Right now Vdti is looking like a fair candidate, but I've still got my eye on the three I mentioned yesterday(Shankski, Emptyy and Chippen).
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 07, 2011, 03:51:34 pm
Reply #871

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #871 on: June 07, 2011, 03:51:34 pm »
Don't just go on accusing if you can't even be bothered to read the thread yourself, I listed the reasons why, allthough very brief in the post before my last one.

Shiftey asked me yesterday about who I suspected of being rebels, and I gave him three names I thought I'd share with the lot of you aswell. Shankski, Emptyy and Chippen. They might all be playing a very odd game that I don't understand, but they are as previously mentioned, my main suspicions. Shankski and Chipp for their way of posting(as several of you have pointed out before, no need for a wall of text with someone elses wall of text of quotes) and Emptyy for his slight allegiance to Dellong.

As for living in a dream, sorry, I fail to see how killing off 3 mafia in one day isn't an enormous leap towards victory, not saying we can rest on our laurels, but we're in a good spot right now.

I find Chippen's play to be the most absurd of the three I suspect, but then again, he's an asian in space - my vote for today's lynch will be for Emptyy.

##Vote: Emptyy
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 07, 2011, 06:47:37 pm
Reply #872

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #872 on: June 07, 2011, 06:47:37 pm »
Personal Log: Private 1st. Class Argus Barbosa; Callsign "Grishnag"
Date: ABY4.06.06
Entry: #7

While i wanted to go to the Cantina today i decided to go to Hugman's funeral to show respect to the hero of the ship, Or so i have been told that he and Kawe worked on everything to get those three Rebel scum that died yesterday, Anyway i ran in to that Twi'Lek dancer at the funeral and she started looking at me i felt a bit awkward for running out on her like that and i decided to talk to her, I appologized to her for running out on her like i've seen a rancor or something she said she didnt mind.

After the funeral we decided to go to the Cantina for a bit and talk, It was like Eight O'clock in the morning so it was best for me not to get wasted before we even got to noon so i just ordered a glass of water, We were talking for a bit when the news came that two more people were shot in the evening, Now the first one Veilas was his name i believe was the stormtrooper that shot the other Twi'Lek dancer got killed by the Rebels, While i didn't know the guy all that well i mean you hardly see stormtroopers without their helmets on and you allmost never see them alone they are an odd bunch those stormtroopers, Anyway where was i? Oh right i didn't know the guy but i was a bit shocked that the rebels even went after stormtroopers.

Now the second guy i knew him better then i would like to admit, His name was Starbrow and he was an Imperial Jailor and i knew him all to well because in my early years on this Star Destroyer i got in a lot fights mostly while drunk and i ended up in the brig and Starbrow and i started talking, I found him a rather odd person to be a Jailor he allways seemed so relaxxed and in control of everything, He told me he was following a religion called Buddhism and he was in Zen or something its still a little confusing but him and me started talking and it helped me not get executed by the admiral, So his death realy shocked me hard and i decided that its a good time to start drinking.

All i can say now is that we lynch another Rebel and that i find the bastard that shot Starbrow and i can shoot him myself while sober preferably.

Anyway i dont think i will do much drinking for the rest of the day because it seems i have a night shift planned for my OH JOY OH JOY.
Entry: #7 End
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 07, 2011, 07:14:48 pm
Reply #873

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #873 on: June 07, 2011, 07:14:48 pm »
So its been roughly 2 ish days since we started day 3, and we have still yet heard nothing from our Captain, Emptyy?
Where are you hiding Emptyy?
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 07, 2011, 07:24:39 pm
Reply #874

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #874 on: June 07, 2011, 07:24:39 pm »
I've been thinking about the whole "maybe Emptyy is a rebel as well" idea, an I went back and looked at the captain votes around he and Mouseh with the fact that Mouseh was rebel in mind.

Mouseh is the third player that changed her vote to Emptyy, after a pretty quick turn-around. At the point of the change, Mouseh was in a pretty good lead, so my question is, why would she change away from her self (a rebel) to someone else when it looked like she was winning as can be seen in starbrows support chart[1]. It might be that she just got cold feet because she had gotten so much attention, but it's just as likely that she changed to Emptyy to split the vote between the two to secure a not so suspicious rebel captain.

He is also hanging low after some people have accused him in this thread, which seems odd. Maybe because at the moment I'm getting the most votes and he doesn't feel threatened enough?

With the little information I have, I'm going to vote for Emptyy this run. I admit I'm partially doing this to save my own skin, but I do believe there's something fishy about him. However, if he is imperial he better speak up and at least address the people who have voted for him, because losing two imperial votes at this time, and probably two other people the following night will be very bad for the ship.

##Vote: Emptyy

When it comes to the (probable) possibility that I will be lynched tonight, I think I've said what I could to try and convince you of my loyalty to the emperor. I probably haven't been the one with the greatest contributions, but I have nothing to hide.

[1] http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6168.0;attach=3980

June 07, 2011, 07:40:33 pm
Reply #875

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #875 on: June 07, 2011, 07:40:33 pm »
Right, just got back from the gym and I'm now going out drinking!

Haven't had much time to speculate on the votes, so I'm following some of the people I trust.

##Vote: Vdti

June 07, 2011, 09:10:32 pm
Reply #876

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #876 on: June 07, 2011, 09:10:32 pm »
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox

June 07, 2011, 09:31:59 pm
Reply #877

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #877 on: June 07, 2011, 09:31:59 pm »
Looked at the cases put forth by various people, emptyy seems more innocent than vdti, but not clear in my view.

I still have the same gut feeling about chippen that i've had since the start.

But for now...

June 07, 2011, 10:09:11 pm
Reply #878

kawe

« Reply #878 on: June 07, 2011, 10:09:11 pm »
##Vote: Vorte

June 07, 2011, 10:10:48 pm
Reply #879

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #879 on: June 07, 2011, 10:10:48 pm »

June 07, 2011, 10:20:24 pm
Reply #880

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #880 on: June 07, 2011, 10:20:24 pm »
In light of kawe switching to Vorte, I will put my trust in him and vote for Vorte as well

June 07, 2011, 10:24:40 pm
Reply #881

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #881 on: June 07, 2011, 10:24:40 pm »

June 07, 2011, 10:35:08 pm
Reply #882

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #882 on: June 07, 2011, 10:35:08 pm »

June 07, 2011, 10:42:05 pm
Reply #883

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #883 on: June 07, 2011, 10:42:05 pm »
I trust In Kawe and Shiftey, and i think Vorte is a Solid target aswell.
##Unvote: Vdti

Eetion/Fred/ET

June 07, 2011, 11:35:53 pm
Reply #884

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #884 on: June 07, 2011, 11:35:53 pm »
A wagon for me without any reasoning behind it other than I said we were ahead? Well heck, we won't be if you over read things as much as that, just look at the number of innocents that have been lynched so far..

In an effort to save my own skin, I'll switch my vote to Vdti, despite not beliving he's a rebel.

##Unvote: Emptyy
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 04:04:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

65 Guests, 0 Users