Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

May 30, 2011, 10:00:07 am
Reply #90

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2011, 10:00:07 am »
Good morning!

The problem with the first vote is always going to be lack of information since everyone is unsure where they stand.

About IRC, I'm not going to follow what happens on IRC for 3 reasons. First, not everyone uses IRC and imo everyone should have the same info. Secondly, it's a pain in the ass to look through the logs because of the normal daily chitchat that happens on IRC. Third, even if everyone had IRC I still think info should be contained to 1 location. Now I realise I can't stop ppl from using IRC, but it messes up the game imo.

About Captaincy. For me the 3 most logical candidates are Tyler, Delling and Kawe. Simply because it's important to the game that the captain is an active poster and takes their time formulating their thought before throwing out speculations. I'll probably end up choosing between Kawe and Delling, because Tyler made too many wrong choices last game. But I'll see how the rest of this day goes.

May 30, 2011, 10:30:17 am
Reply #91

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2011, 10:30:17 am »
Good morning crew, private Mouseh is reporting for duty.

Uh, been reading 6 pages since morning, a lot to process, good thing I made the notes!
As the choosing the Captain is on schedule today I'm gonna start with that.

Who we have as candidates so far:

- Kawe: Very intelligent and very good at this game. If chosen for role of Captain he would be great asset to the Empire. BUT if he is a rebel choosing him for a Captain would be catastrophic.

- Shanks: posting promotional posters won't make me want vote for you!

- Delling:  He wasn't 'alive' for long in the last game, didn't see much of him playing this. But we all know Dell, hes smart and cunning.

- Eetion: I don't know/trust him enough to know he would work in the best interests of Empire if chosen for Capt. (even if hes imperial)

- Tyler: Clearly very intelligent as well but he made just too many mistakes in  the past for me to trust him now :/

- Arches: lol.

Anyone else wants to run for the role?

##Vote: Vorte

being over 20 and not appreciate star wars is a deed most foul, so without any proper data to go on, I CAST THEE OUT

That STAR WARS you so often talk about is clearly a REBEL propaganda material! Rebel scum showed as a oppressed freedom fighters, rebel leader as a hot princess, and even showing destroying the Deathstar as a heroic act. This movie should be banned from this battleship and the whole Empire!
The ones who mention it should be severe punished. Chippen you have been warned.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

May 30, 2011, 10:32:36 am
Reply #92

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2011, 10:32:36 am »
Kawe might be a good bet because we know he is an insanely good schemer so if he actually is rebel he is going to mess with us until the very end.

So now we got people who want to lynch people for playing good in the previous game as well as people who played poorly? :p This should be interesting

May 30, 2011, 10:33:39 am
Reply #93

Offline Chippen

• Guild Member

« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2011, 10:33:39 am »
Star Wars is as everyone knows a horror series depicting what happens if we as true servants of the Empire fail in our duty to root out the scum that is called the Rebel Alliance!

May 30, 2011, 10:41:40 am
Reply #94

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2011, 10:41:40 am »
I don't know about you guys... but it sounds like Chippwn has a bit of a man crush on Luke and Obi-wan.

As you all know, only Vader and Palpatine plushies are allowed on this here star destroyer.

LYNCH HIM I SAY!
Now I have a home page.

May 30, 2011, 11:04:24 am
Reply #95

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2011, 11:04:24 am »
I've just gone through and re-read all of the posts.  I'm definitely noticing a trend towards Delling, Kawe and Yoica trying to allay suspicion from each other.  Something to keep an eye on!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 30, 2011, 11:09:15 am
Reply #96

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 11:09:15 am »
And we're still waiting for a few people to chime in with posts: Grish, Ino, Kendo, Sint and Tronz.  Still early yet, I suppose.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 30, 2011, 11:13:02 am
Reply #97

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 11:13:02 am »
I don't think I've even said Yoica's name yet, have I? He only just made his first post!
Now I have a home page.

May 30, 2011, 11:33:28 am
Reply #98

kawe

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2011, 11:33:28 am »
You've made an extremely weak, and quite nonsensical, post there, TTaM, for someone who has supposedly read all the posts twice now. I'm not even going to address it point by point.

The non-posters do need to speak up and fast though.

May 30, 2011, 12:24:39 pm
Reply #99

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2011, 12:24:39 pm »
I'm sure the person(s) that smuggled the rebels on board must have read the stories of egdeville and made sure that what happened there will only be used as a trick to kill innocent imperial troops.  So no hasty decisions should be made

May 30, 2011, 12:36:32 pm
Reply #100

Offline Palmar

« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2011, 12:36:32 pm »
Slight change to the rules from last time, I forgot to state it specifically. If a person gets roleblocked will know he got roleblocked, even if he's got no role.

oh yeah, use the proper vote format to vote...

##Support: playername  <--- for the election
##Vote: playername    <--- for the lynch

Don't forget the ## and don't forget to bold it
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 01:03:04 pm by Palmar »
Trolls are awesome!

May 30, 2011, 01:00:29 pm
Reply #101

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2011, 01:00:29 pm »

I hope this makes kawe and every conspiracy theorist happy.

May 30, 2011, 01:01:50 pm
Reply #102

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2011, 01:01:50 pm »
Comrrrraaade!
Now I have a home page.

May 30, 2011, 01:13:51 pm
Reply #103

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2011, 01:13:51 pm »
##Support: Shiftey

Sorry that poster was too awesome.

Bears like alts!

May 30, 2011, 01:20:30 pm
Reply #104

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2011, 01:20:30 pm »
Ok, let me expand on my previous post.

Kawe: Far and away has accused the most players for very flimsical reasons, even in his opening post.  Only way you can accuse this many players with so much ease is when you know who you can accuse.

Delling: Made the point on the front page that it's unlikely that Kawe could be the godfather.  Later on subtlely plants the idea that it's unlikely for Kawe to be mafia for two games in a row.

Wants to be captain.  Only 2 types of people that want to be captain - greens and reds.  Probably an equal number of both at the moment, maybe even more reds than greens.

Seems against Archz, but when votes start pouring in for him and Vorte, is suddenly against Lynching early.  Then suggests lynching Chippen.  Seems he wants to save Archz or Vorte.

Yoica: Despite Kawe's excessive accusations and Dell's defense of him, still thinks they are the best candidates for captain.

Shankski: Wanted to be captain until somebody pointed out that it's very suspicious - then claims he's just having fun.  A red backing out to allay suspicion?

Blackwhale: Defending Archz, despite poor play by him.  Knows something we dont?

Chippen: Started the anti-Vorte vote.  Perhaps in jest, perhaps not.

Archz: Playing either a really good or really bad game.  I suspect the latter... again.

Eetion: Very keen to insinuate himself into the empire.  Also posted out against lynching early after the Archz and Vorte votes came in.

Nach: Perhaps shown his hand with Archz.  Maybe we're reading a bit too much into that.  "Oh, I'm good this time." = very suspicious.  He can't post because he is travelling... or because he doesn't want to further reveal his allegiance?

Emptyy, Tyler: Very keen to jump on the Archz bandwagon.  Bandwagons are Mafia territory.

Intrinsic: Seems to be making some light-hearted accusations.  Not sure what to think of that.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 06:03:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

28 Guests, 0 Users