Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

May 30, 2011, 05:46:39 pm
Reply #195

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2011, 05:46:39 pm »
Fuck it, I give up. Good luck
wow... that quick
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

May 30, 2011, 05:48:22 pm
Reply #196

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2011, 05:48:22 pm »
Fuck it, I give up. Good luck

Welcome to Iron Edge Mafia II

There are a few simple rules, and some changes:

4. Play to win. Any meta-game strategies or intentionally losing because you think your team is stupid is forbidden. Getting yourself modkilled for your advantage is banned. Play the game, win the game. Don't ruin the fun.

10. Don't be a dick.

Just reminding you Archz..
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

May 30, 2011, 05:49:27 pm
Reply #197

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #197 on: May 30, 2011, 05:49:27 pm »
Hey it's better to lynch a Private than doing one at random and hitting a blue. So go ahead

May 30, 2011, 05:51:04 pm
Reply #198

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #198 on: May 30, 2011, 05:51:04 pm »
Are you actually giving up? I think it's better if you stay in -- we can't afford to lose any 'bonus' imperials.
Now I have a home page.

May 30, 2011, 05:51:27 pm
Reply #199

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2011, 05:51:27 pm »
Anyway, you have brought this upon yourself Arches, by your actions. Unless we can shake lose another, better candidate to be Rebel (which as I stated before, at this point, there is no reliable proof whatsoever), it makes sound logic, to go with what I stated.

But is it? It might be better to keep an known idiot alive because you know him to be idiot. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Also we all know how Arch is, you just need to read his posts differently than most. He's a hothead and post what ever comes mind 1st which is were the inconsistencies appear.

May 30, 2011, 05:52:04 pm
Reply #200

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2011, 05:52:04 pm »
Disregard post, didn't see Arch's last one.
Now I have a home page.

May 30, 2011, 05:52:15 pm
Reply #201

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2011, 05:52:15 pm »
Still your intentionally doing this, why is it you are playing your role like this? Is it because you were chosen as a private and have no "ability power"? Why is it you are losing an innocent for the Empire this early?
It is just weird to sign up fo a game when you are intentionally griefing your role already.
Eetion/Fred/ET

May 30, 2011, 05:55:53 pm
Reply #202

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2011, 05:55:53 pm »
All I did was to stir up some heat trying to get myself killed during the night like a proper Private. Instead you follow Hugman and Tylers retarded grudge, have you actually seen me post anything suspicious? Yet he goes on about how I brought it upon myself? Next time just let the privates say suspicious stuff to lure in the mafia.

Also, "hothead"? Really? :p

May 30, 2011, 05:56:11 pm
Reply #203

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2011, 05:56:11 pm »
I'm having very busy day today I had barely time to refresh the posts and run through them. In addition to that I'm not the person who talks much, I don't like rash decisions or accusations without some solid reason. For that reason I decided it would be wise if I delay voting/support until I have more information on the subject.

I was going to support Kawe for the Captain role, as I'm sure that IF hes Empire he would do the job better than anyone else. And I kinda trust him now, BUT if we make the mistake and hes actually rebel that could be game-breaking mistake - thats my main doubt, even if theres slightest risk of him being rebel is it worth losing the game cuz of it? I have yet to decide :/
Then I saw someone mentioned me for a captain, and some supported this (?), which surprised me a lot, I never thought people would want me for such important role. But I could do - in the interest of the Empire. As I have no special power and I'm active on forums I could execute that role well, in that purpose i'm nominating myself. If people start voting for me I'm gonna vote for myself as well, but for now still undecided :)

sorry for the bad eng and all, i'm writing this in hurry going afk every 2min :/

Warning - while you were typing 24 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Just look at that lol.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

May 30, 2011, 05:58:52 pm
Reply #204

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2011, 05:58:52 pm »
Right now, no mafia would ever jump to defend Archz in any way. But since I am a private in imperial army, I am willing to do that.

People are voting Archz based on fact he's a retard, and everything seems to be following the same pattern which led to lynching me. Sure enough I acted like a retard and I acted like a mafia would. But due to Archz being bad, the history is repeating itself.

Are you really surprised he wants to give up when you accuse him based on his poor performance? I am not. And I am also fairly convinced he's innocent, he doesnt fit the profile we are searching for right now. At least not on day 1.

Open the print version of this thread and use the search option to check people's posts and arguments. There's a lot of things that stick out to be found.

Do not make the same mistake twice. Do not kill a private.

May 30, 2011, 06:01:05 pm
Reply #205

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2011, 06:01:05 pm »
WELL THEN

##Vote: Shiftey

since you are a rebel scum
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

May 30, 2011, 06:01:48 pm
Reply #206

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2011, 06:01:48 pm »
All I did was to stir up some heat trying to get myself killed during the night like a proper Private. Instead you follow Hugman and Tylers retarded grudge, have you actually seen me post anything suspicious? Yet he goes on about how I brought it upon myself? Next time just let the privates say suspicious stuff to lure in the mafia.

Also, "hothead"? Really? :p

WHY WOULD YOU TRY AND GET YOURSELF KILLED NIGHT ONE BY BEING NOISY?

THAT IS RETARDED.

The first night kills are for the quiet ones, as they are likely blues.

Day one of last game, I threw out some totally random accusations, one of which hit Tyler. We then got into a big posting slugging match, and by the end of the day I had jumped up to lynching candidate numero uno! The Rebels logically went for the quiet ones, and got a blue. Me and Tyler survived the night, and then, based on what we had posted/voted/said, we worked out we were both green.

You "BEING NOISY AND DISTRACTING, AND FRANKLY EMO" doesn't confuse the Rebels at all, only the Imperials. The Rebels know who the Rebels are, they are looking for the blues.

Stop being stupid, and play to win, or I get to blow you out the airlock.

May 30, 2011, 06:03:52 pm
Reply #207

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2011, 06:03:52 pm »
Connect two nodes between your two brain cells and think Hugman.

Why would a private try to get the mafia to kill him during the night?

May 30, 2011, 06:04:17 pm
Reply #208

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2011, 06:04:17 pm »
omgaaaa, Archz is one of those... special-when-dead roles!
Now I have a home page.

May 30, 2011, 06:04:24 pm
Reply #209

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2011, 06:04:24 pm »
What hugman said really.

Archz you arent playing the smartest part for the Empire just trying to get yourself killed.
Eetion/Fred/ET

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 05:51:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

29 Guests, 0 Users