Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

May 31, 2011, 11:03:07 pm
Reply #375

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #375 on: May 31, 2011, 11:03:07 pm »
You havent posted much Blackwhale, how come ur sure mouse is imperial?

May 31, 2011, 11:16:40 pm
Reply #376

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #376 on: May 31, 2011, 11:16:40 pm »
The fact that she changed her vote from herself to emptyy before most other people started voting for him and a "gutfeeling" telling me that mouseh is imperial.
The only two people that the maffia would want to have as captain as i assume we lock him up at night would be the rebel scums (or perhaps the rebel droid) anything else would be a too big loss of night abilitys. Looking at the votes from some of the people i think might be higher ranked rebels gives me a few pointers aswell!

My support to mouseh for captain!

I've been working from 10.00 this morning and just got back home so i havent had time to post anything so far today.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

May 31, 2011, 11:17:22 pm
Reply #377

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #377 on: May 31, 2011, 11:17:22 pm »
Great post and spreadsheet Star! Damn I wish you had played the last game.

I think the captain's role is a double edged sword for both teams. If a rebel abused his position to execute someone, or refused to execute someone obvious it would be a dead give away. They only have 6 players, it is a blow to lose one. The faster we get them down two player remaining the better for the empire.

Not that I think that we should not care. It is of course much better to get a smart and loyal captain :)

Now on to "Better targets than Kawe"

Chippen: Waded into Vorte for not liking star wars. Did this in 4 (four) posts. Nothing much else since except following Kesh. Except the last thing, unsupporting Kesh in the captain vote. There is no reason to unsupport someone if you are not going to support someone else. Unless you dont want to look guilty later. But imperails don't care about such things, that is the realm of rebel scum.

Delling: There is no way you would not go after Archz if you were imperial. You were the one last game pointing out he is neither use nor ornament. I really regret not following his advice last game. There is also no way he would ever side with TTaM over Kawe unless he has more info than one of them. The timid nature of his posts are nost unlike him. I think he knows he is not a great liar, so is keeping a low profile.

Tronz: He has barely posted at all. What he did made little sense "Give Captain to a weak player as he will do less harm". Voted for Intrinsic randomly.

There are more. TTaM is still sus, but there is a decent chance that the scum are sitting back while we accuse 2 innocent. The other possibility is that TTaM has been recently coached to be less terrible. Still better TTaM dead that Kawe if both are innocent imo. While Kawe might be guilty he would be a greater asset if innocent.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

May 31, 2011, 11:24:08 pm
Reply #378

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #378 on: May 31, 2011, 11:24:08 pm »
I voted for Archz, Tyler! Then switched to Kawe after Kesh's post against him.

Everyone seems to have got it into their minds that I'm not a timid person. I'm not the kind of person to just wade in and start making accusations, and building houses of cards on unfounded ideas/rumours.

If I suddenly realize something, I will definitely say. If something leaps out at me, I will say!
Now I have a home page.

May 31, 2011, 11:31:08 pm
Reply #379

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #379 on: May 31, 2011, 11:31:08 pm »
##Unsupport: Archz
##Support: Emptyy

May 31, 2011, 11:33:22 pm
Reply #380

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #380 on: May 31, 2011, 11:33:22 pm »
All these votes make me blush. If I get the role, I hope I can deliver. And if not, Mouseh hopefully can.

##Unsupport: Mouseh

That's right. I want all the votes for myself, moha. Looking forward to the lynching votes.

Seeing as Eetion-voting didn't catch on, I will vote TTaM, as I think lynching Kawe is a highrisk choice, something I'm not supporting this early on.

##Unvote: Eetion
##Vote: TTaM

Also: Great spreadsheet, Starbrow. Keep up the good work, or yell out if you need help.
Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

May 31, 2011, 11:37:48 pm
Reply #381

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #381 on: May 31, 2011, 11:37:48 pm »
It took me poking you to make you vote in the first place Dell. Then you changed away from Archz pretty quick. I don't think you would go after Kawe so early if you had any doubt. But rebels dont have doubt do they, damn mystical new age hippy types.

As for the Emptyy love, it was a nice post and all, but week on conclsions imo. I still think Mouseh has better judgement.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

May 31, 2011, 11:39:39 pm
Reply #382

kawe

« Reply #382 on: May 31, 2011, 11:39:39 pm »
At this point I want to draw attention to Ino for the following reasons:

His entire post history in this thread is three short posts:

Private Ino reporting for duty!

I've looked through the logs (this thread) and I agree that we shouldn't have Shiftey or Archz as Captain.

Personally I think Tyler is a good choice for captain because the errors he made in the previous game were partially due to not knowing the exact rules (e.g. mafia doesn't have to kill).
First post, seems pretty fair and legit.

However, what has me itching is:
I feel Kendoki's vote has gone a little unnoticed, and I agree with him so

##Vote: Kawe

I can't make a support vote yet, I'm leaning towards Vdti but he has only posted 2/3 times or so. (Post moar Vdti)

followed by
I agree with Vdti, and my gut feeling right now is go with Emptyy (I hope the bandwagon didn't influence me too much here).

As I currently have no idea on who to vote for I'm gonna change my based-on-nothing vote to Archz because I think as someone mentioned earlier he doesn't seem to have learned anything from previous game and hurts more than do any good.

##Unvote: Kawe
##Vote: Archz

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but I think it's a good idea for the tracker to at some point check the Captain?
present a sequence where you have one post saying he agrees with kendo's reasoning and that is why he is voting for me, but then the next post he makes is claiming it was based on nothing. This isn't majorly suspicious, but peculiar at least. I don't think Ino has offered anything of his own, aside from the first post maybe.

The other thing that's got me dwelling on Ino a little is that last game, he was an important blue; he stayed quiet, and it got him killed. This game, if he is a blue it wouldn't make sense to be so quiet having saw the result of that last game, and if he is plain green there's no reason to be so quiet either. This is not majorly alarming, but it does bother me. Is Ino busy atm?

May 31, 2011, 11:44:52 pm
Reply #383

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #383 on: May 31, 2011, 11:44:52 pm »
Tyler - I wasn't keen on voting in the first place (as you say), and I was more convinced with Daekesh's analysis of Kawe, than Kawe's analysis of Archz. So I went with Kawe.

I don't think either of them are rebels (or Kawe is a rebel and has massively overplayed his hand, buoyed up with hubris from last game) -- but as you guys say, voting is better than not-voting.

If I had to cast my own independent vote, I would vote for Ino, Tronz or Intrinsic, because they've been almost completely useless.
Now I have a home page.

May 31, 2011, 11:46:34 pm
Reply #384

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #384 on: May 31, 2011, 11:46:34 pm »

(Goza: edited for bot-parsing)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 11:56:51 pm by Goza »
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

May 31, 2011, 11:48:22 pm
Reply #385

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #385 on: May 31, 2011, 11:48:22 pm »
Bah!

Fucking retard kesh.

##Support: Mouse

May 31, 2011, 11:49:20 pm
Reply #386

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #386 on: May 31, 2011, 11:49:20 pm »
No offence to emptyy, i dont think he'd make a bad captain.

However, so many people are voting him as captain because he made 1 post of quotes? then accused et?

really?

mouse and kawe on the other hand have made loads of well reasoned posts, actually talked themselves, pointed things out, had discussions etc. there are infinately more reasons to vote one of them in, or dell for that matter, even shiftey!

Emptyy's post was a good one, having a little database of what people were all doing at that point was awesome for sure, but it was just quotes..

I see nothing in that post that shows he'd be a sensible captain, we've been talking about high risk, high reward etc and so many people vote for emptyy whose had no input into the game himself...

Atm we have a split camp, mouse and emptyy, not having a majority vote means the rebels just all need to back 1 person, then have like 2 or 3 other people and bam! they win the captaincy.

I think its a big mistake voting in emptyy.

A really big mistake, regardless of his faction, there's just no good reason for it.

May 31, 2011, 11:52:50 pm
Reply #387

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #387 on: May 31, 2011, 11:52:50 pm »
That assumes that either Mouse or Emptyy is a rebel, though -- and neither of them look like rebels.

As has been said, at this stage, we severely outnumber the rebels -- 21 to 6! Odds are, both our options for captain(ess) are imperial.
Now I have a home page.

May 31, 2011, 11:55:43 pm
Reply #388

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #388 on: May 31, 2011, 11:55:43 pm »
First of all, yes I'm very busy during the day. I was also quite busy up till 23.00 or so today.

present a sequence where you have one post saying he agrees with kendo's reasoning and that is why he is voting for me, but then the next post he makes is claiming it was based on nothing. This isn't majorly suspicious, but peculiar at least.

23:50   Globox          ? I should've posted directly after
 23:50   Globox          ? which I almost did
 23:50   Globox          ? yes it was based on something
 23:50   Globox          ? but people where whining everyone should vote
 23:50   Globox          ? which I thus did

So bad choice of words from me. There was little info at that point (relative to what we have now).

I don't think Ino has offered anything of his own, aside from the first post maybe.

I'm afraid I can't present big graphs with data, nor be on the forums 24/7. What else do you expect?

The other thing that's got me dwelling on Ino a little is that last game, he was an important blue; he stayed quiet, and it got him killed. This game, if he is a blue it wouldn't make sense to be so quiet having saw the result of that last game, and if he is plain green there's no reason to be so quiet either. This is not majorly alarming, but it does bother me. Is Ino busy atm?

So yes, I was quite busy today, but I'm generally quite busy during the day. Remember last game I wasn't an important blue till 2 hours before the night came. I was in fact green, trying to get some suspicion on me from the mafia so they would kill me instead of a blue.

I'm not entirely sure why you pick on me since there are people with less posts/activity (Tronz come to mind).

May 31, 2011, 11:57:40 pm
Reply #389

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #389 on: May 31, 2011, 11:57:40 pm »
Looking a who supporting for Emptyy as Captain holding them up with people voting for Kawe has make me reconsider my thoughts of our Captain.
I think Mouseh is a relatively safer to make her our Captain.
##Unsupport: Emptyy
##Support: Mouseh

I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 06:17:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 1 User
Skinkelinke