Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 01, 2011, 11:01:09 pm
Reply #495

Offline Veilas

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #495 on: June 01, 2011, 11:01:09 pm »
##Unvote: Archz
##Vote: TTaM
What sint said, kesh would give us way more info then anyone else except Kawe maybe , but at this point Kesh is more suspicious in my eyes !
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:41:44 pm by Palmar »

June 01, 2011, 11:04:49 pm
Reply #496

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #496 on: June 01, 2011, 11:04:49 pm »
Inbetween pulls

You're lynching a green.

June 01, 2011, 11:05:06 pm
Reply #497

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #497 on: June 01, 2011, 11:05:06 pm »
Ok now I am fucking worried.

It is shifting bloody fast in just the last 20mins, and is hard to keep up.

First off, WHAT THE FUCK, HOW, WHO, INTRINSIC?

Some of you will be Rebels, but as for those who are not? Rapid changing of votes? Last minute? Care to post reasoning why? Before I pull out my sad face stickers, and start putting them on your name on the graph?

Secoundly, Gaieos? WTF?

You started the ball rolling on Tronz, it steamrolled a bit. Now as it has died down, you take your vote, and put it on someone who your vote will be instrimental in getting lynched, shorty before the lynch happens?

Care to post a bit more logic than: "My no basis vote on tronz was wrong, I think my no basis vote on the scot is better"?

June 01, 2011, 11:07:32 pm
Reply #498

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #498 on: June 01, 2011, 11:07:32 pm »
*shrug*
All I know is that Intrinsic thus far has added nothing of value really, hell - he hasn't even posted his thoughts and opinions from what I've read.

Speak now or get lynched, pretty much - just like with Tronz. If you convince me you're not a Rebel I'll unvote you in an instant.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

June 01, 2011, 11:11:20 pm
Reply #499

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #499 on: June 01, 2011, 11:11:20 pm »
Imperial Fleet Private ET reporting in:
I've been looking at alot of what Delling have been saying and doing lately..
From the start he's been talking about how he didnt know the game and wasn't good at it, trying to put himself in sort of a, hey im a noob - please dont kill me, spot. As Tyler did point out in one of his most recent posts. That Delling have been very, maybe even extremely defensive about himself, also he has stated that he doesn't trust his own Judgement, he aswell said he fell in line with opinions of TTaM which i think the majority already have a mindset to be of Rebel material or just very bad Imperial.

Delling swapped to Emptyy, doesn't tell much other than jumping to the badnwagon of captaincy, but he thanks Veilas and Doomslay for supporting him, and i believe those are the actual only two besides Delling who have supported him for captain?
Well, I can see my candidacy isn't going anywhere, so I might as well shift my vote.

I'm going to shift my vote to someone who might not be the most active player, or the most experienced, but who I think can provide the kind of in-depth post-scanning analysis that I'm not willing to do myself (at least while there are so many posts :)

##Unsupport: Delling
##Support: Emptyy

I doubt Emptyy will be the kind of captain to lead us to great glory, but in a game where randomity is our enemy, a sensible, thoughtful captain is a damn good choice IMO.

And, of course, I thank Veilas and Doomslay for supporting me... but alas... the bald-headed neo-nazi-supporting township HAS SPOKEN.
Delling was aswell the first to like "All hail Emptyy" as in, please dont look at me, im no Rebel, kind of thing?

That in mind, also Doomslay and Veilas have been some how quiet or not very contributing (i could have missed something, they just seem quiet to me.)
Doomslay was also quick on the trigger early to point fingers at me.

The recent badnwagon has become Tronz and Intrinsic, two people we have yet to hear anything real contributive from.
But leading this bandwagon, looking at intrinsic, is Delling.. Who's been saying how bad he was at this game and not being able to trust even his own judgement - nearly implying that he is a "noob" is going untouched through alot of stuff and just switching votes to whoever has attention at the given moment, in these cases im also noticing that Chippen and TTaM is both voting for Tronz.

It seems like to me, that Rebel people have started two bandwagons splitting some people on both to get attention of one possibly two of their own. It's just a theory however i think it might be something to think about.

I'm gonna switch my vote:
Not that TTaM is a bad vote, but it is likely that he is a green looking at his play, and thats why i think Delling is a better choice, as i think he is trying to slip under the steam of everything just by tagging along - as he did with his captain vote aswell.
##Unvote: TTaM
##Vote: Delling

I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 01, 2011, 11:11:41 pm
Reply #500

kawe

« Reply #500 on: June 01, 2011, 11:11:41 pm »
*shrug*
All I know is that Intrinsic thus far has added nothing of value really, hell - he hasn't even posted his thoughts and opinions from what I've read.

Speak now or get lynched, pretty much - just like with Tronz. If you convince me you're not a Rebel I'll unvote you in an instant.

So Intrinsic's post just now is terrible, but you're ignoring

##Vote: Intrinsic

What?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:17:50 pm by Palmar »

June 01, 2011, 11:12:01 pm
Reply #501

kawe

« Reply #501 on: June 01, 2011, 11:12:01 pm »
quote paste fail. You get the idea.

June 01, 2011, 11:13:18 pm
Reply #502

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #502 on: June 01, 2011, 11:13:18 pm »
Not really ignoring, I just find INSINTRIKS wierd posting more sketchy than Failwhales nonposting.

June 01, 2011, 11:13:32 pm
Reply #503

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #503 on: June 01, 2011, 11:13:32 pm »
yea just noticed Blackwhales post only containing his vote for Intrinsic Rather odd
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 01, 2011, 11:15:35 pm
Reply #504

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #504 on: June 01, 2011, 11:15:35 pm »
Not really ignoring, I just find INSINTRIKS wierd posting more sketchy than Failwhales nonposting.
wat?
you dont find it odd that there are 10 votes TEN in 10 minutes for him? its fucking retarded is what

the rebels have a hand in this im sure of it
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 01, 2011, 11:17:37 pm
Reply #505

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #505 on: June 01, 2011, 11:17:37 pm »
Yeah, Blackwhale strikes me as somewhat of a retard...
...so yeah :P

I think that Bandwagoning can be a good indication of things, but this is still the first day and I recommend to not read too much out of it.

Someone should definately record the data though.

June 01, 2011, 11:18:52 pm
Reply #506

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #506 on: June 01, 2011, 11:18:52 pm »
It indeed is retarded, as Intrinsic have said nothing that could make 10 people be so sure he is lynch worthy, and if being silent, is enough to give you 10 votes, there should be some other people receiving alot more votes aswell i believe.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 01, 2011, 11:19:22 pm
Reply #507

kawe

« Reply #507 on: June 01, 2011, 11:19:22 pm »
revoting because the votebot freaked out over my quoted vote from blackwhale

##Vote: TTaM

Nach, the supposed bases of these Tronz and Intrinsic bandwagons are that they're non-posters.

June 01, 2011, 11:20:36 pm
Reply #508

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #508 on: June 01, 2011, 11:20:36 pm »
Right. >:(

Taking names.

June 01, 2011, 11:21:07 pm
Reply #509

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #509 on: June 01, 2011, 11:21:07 pm »
Could be, I voted for Intrinsic myself and I also voted for Tronz, I swapped once Tronz posted because he convinced me, all Intrinsic did thus far was "Your killing a green".

Why I voted for Intrinsic rather than Failwhale is because I didn't think of Failwhale when voting. If intrinsic convinces me to vote otherwise I will gladly do so.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 03:42:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 0 Users