Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 04, 2011, 12:15:43 pm
Reply #690

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #690 on: June 04, 2011, 12:15:43 pm »
Disregard that last post, they can still speak

June 04, 2011, 12:36:44 pm
Reply #691

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #691 on: June 04, 2011, 12:36:44 pm »
I do not mind telling kawe my role if multiple people say that they have the same log as kawe has posted as it looks to me like it would be easy to fake( I don't know anything about irc tho)
Having a person which has all the roles peole claim to have and see how they act will greatly help the ship get rid of these rebel scum

June 04, 2011, 12:50:04 pm
Reply #692

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #692 on: June 04, 2011, 12:50:04 pm »
I've been away for a day now, so I had to use so time to catch up, this thread is really growing fast.

Here are some takes on some of the people.

Yoica: Seems somewhat unwilling to talk to kawe, but I don't think he's a rebel. He did defend TTaM during day 1. I haven't checked if this was after or before he had the most votes for a while, so I'm not going 100% on this one. Yoica: Talk to kawe to clear things up.

I never defended TTaM as Shiftey pointed. I thought he was guiltly. This logic about talk to Kawe or else is retarded. I've given my reasons. It isn't just Kawe you are giving your name and role to it's his inner circle. While I agree Kawe is imperial I don't hold the same opinion of others.

The only people who would not want to reveal their role to a known imperial, are mafia.

Really?! So by the same logical anyone who does give his role is imperial? I don't think so. There are, at least, 3 roles a rebel could claim that would be safe bet 1)Private 2)Alderaanian 3) Bounty Hunter. None of those have an active ability until they die at which point it would've been too late for the rebel anyway.

We should drop the subject, I understand why people argue one point, but I don't agree with the logic behind it for the above reason. You can either choose to meekly follow Kawe trusting him implicitly with the dangerous of him having a rebel whispering in his ear or you don't. I choose the latter until I can exclude members of the inner circle from being rebels.

Anyway I'm sticking to my initial reasoning to vote for Tronz.

June 04, 2011, 12:55:44 pm
Reply #693

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #693 on: June 04, 2011, 12:55:44 pm »
I agree with all the requests for the silent people to post their thoughts. Not spam, but constructive breakdowns of they situation as they see it. Mouseh, Chippen, Blackwhale are names that spring to mind. I'm sure there are more.

Mainly though I'm confused as to why we haven't blasted Delling yet.

It is in our interest to use Emptyy's extra kill on a definate target. If there is doubt over who to use it on the rebels will have an eaiser time in making mischief with it. We are never going to have a better target han Delling. We should do it now to ensure it is done in the empire's interests.

It is in our interest to use Emptyy's kill tonight so that our jailer can focus on protedting Kawe. The later this extra kill is used the more damage it will do if misused. We can still recover from a mislynch now, at some point in the game the extra lynch could be used either in error or maliciously to decisivley swing the game.

I am going out this afternoon. I'm not sure I will be able to check the thread properly. I will try to make sure I vote if needed though.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

June 04, 2011, 01:12:13 pm
Reply #694

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #694 on: June 04, 2011, 01:12:13 pm »
##Vote: Delling

June 04, 2011, 01:19:32 pm
Reply #695

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #695 on: June 04, 2011, 01:19:32 pm »
Okay, time for me to post something as well. I been quite silent yesterday as I was pretty shocked by the last night's kills and needed some time to clear my head. At the end of day 1 I was sure TTaM was a rebel the way he acted, and I still can't belive he was  a blue :/

A lot of things have been said since then, a lot of good points and I'm not going to repeat them so I'm gonna keep this short:

First and the most important thing: I had a little talk with Kawe this morning and it came to my attention that there is a good possibility that next to the Shiftey and Emptyy at least one more person knew about the TTaMs role. And I'm not talking here about Delling, as I personally doubt Delling's story, but theres chance hes telling the truth too. I don't know why this haven't been said already here on forums, as I think its crucial. Only when think that we could have killed two imperials based on the Shiftey/Emptyy theory that very possibly isn't even true.

If emptyy was quick on trigger like some wanted him to be and shot shiftey right away and shiftey turned out to be Imperial we would lynch emptyy then, where he might have been imperial too. Ofc one of them still might be rebel, but like any of us can (except maybe Kawe).

Now second thing: I really don't know on what was based killing Nach. He didn't seem suspicious to me, at least not more than other quiet people. Kawe said that it was based on his personal conversations he had with Nach on irc and that no one knew he was suspecting him and was going to kill him. 
Can you then exlain this to me:

(00:11) <Shiftey> we all agreed Nach is mafia
(from #iron-edge   irc channel)

that is 11 minutes after the night actions, 11 minutes after Kawe apologized to Nach for killing him. Shiftey who are that 'we'? I'm aware that group of you are doing your own investigation on irc and i'm generally okay with it but that could be very dangerous and don't be surprised if one or few members of that group turn out to be mafia. Be careful. Cuz of this group I understand some people who don't want to reveal their role to Kawe.

You sure that no one influenced your decision Kawe? Maybe someone just turned you in Nach's direction and you did the rest yourself.

And the last thing: Delling. My vote still stays for him, cuz of his behavior throughout the whole game. And if Delling indeed turns out to be mafia there is another thing we need to question: his relation with Tronz. But thats something we can get on later.

It turns out it wasn't that short afterall :>

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

June 04, 2011, 01:20:23 pm
Reply #696

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #696 on: June 04, 2011, 01:20:23 pm »
Shanks what u've been saying is really suspect.

The likelyhood that kawe is a rebel is utterly minscule, as has been stated, with many reasons, many times. The fact you haven't accepted this and made a role claim or actually presented the scenario that you believe why kawe is a rebel makes you highly suspect in my eyes.

June 04, 2011, 01:20:45 pm
Reply #697

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #697 on: June 04, 2011, 01:20:45 pm »
##Vote: Shankski

June 04, 2011, 01:21:56 pm
Reply #698

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #698 on: June 04, 2011, 01:21:56 pm »
the reason that i havent said anything about anyone is cause i would just be copying people that said stuff before me

that bieng said delling looks as guilty as... something realy guilty

##Vote: Delling
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 04, 2011, 01:35:58 pm
Reply #699

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #699 on: June 04, 2011, 01:35:58 pm »
 /cross fingers
##Lynch: Delling
Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

June 04, 2011, 01:36:48 pm
Reply #700

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #700 on: June 04, 2011, 01:36:48 pm »
Just to clarify something I just said on TS.

I was roleblocked last night. I don't think this has to be kept secret. I didn't want to say before as I don't think the town need to know everything :)

I am also sceptical of piling all this responsibilty on Kawe. I trust that he is imperial, but even the best of us can make mistakes :P I think that we should go on posting as much in the thread as possible.
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"

June 04, 2011, 01:59:47 pm
Reply #701

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #701 on: June 04, 2011, 01:59:47 pm »
This post of yours makes no sense Tyler, you want everyone to give info, yet you withhold info? Why? And why say it now? What the reason behind it?

Here you trying to "clear" Kawe, suggesting you believe him being good, now you are saying you are sceptical? Whats with the sudden change?
This move towards Kawe is a supprise to say the least. Can someone summarise what he has actually done. I see lots of "sow confustion" type comments, but no quotes to back them up. I mean Kawe has posted a lot, and it's constent as far as I can see. Are you guys really saying that of the 26 suspects Kawe is the best one?

And then the serious pressure on Emptyy's to use the kill; as far i can see its you and later joined by Eetion to use it; its a decision for all not for you to make alone. You said it 4 times now to shoot him; why? Whats with the pressure?

And you saying now in a LOL manner that the best of us can makes mistakes, as when Graxlos refers to your play it go full frontal in the attack?
If all else fails go down the personal attacks route eh Grax?

Again; this is one weird post of you that doesnt make ANY sense at all.
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

June 04, 2011, 02:11:01 pm
Reply #702

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #702 on: June 04, 2011, 02:11:01 pm »
If it wasn't clear Kendo, I told the guys on TS I was roleblocked. So I thought it better to also post here. I want everyone to post their thoughts on who is scum yes, but not everything the know. For example if people have a blue role they should not post it.

I am not trying to clear Kawe here, or claim he is sus. Just saying that he is putting a lot of pressure on himself to make the correct calls.

My last point was to do with picking personal fights. No one gains anything from this except the scum.
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"

June 04, 2011, 02:18:02 pm
Reply #703

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #703 on: June 04, 2011, 02:18:02 pm »
I haven't post my suspicions cause I don't really have a clue atm.

If you lynch me you will be lynching another green.

Sint I did say the scenario where there was a possibility Kawe is a rebel. No matter how small the possibility may be its still a reason not to trust him in my books. Theres only 2/3 people I trust in this game enough to tell them my role and they already know it.

Vdti, I explained the possibility that this "evidence" is not 100% watertight, hence the reason im not willing to reveal my role to Kawe.

I really don't see the big problem with this. If you are in doubt lock me up by all means but I am a green and you guys will be wasting another lynch.

June 04, 2011, 02:44:55 pm
Reply #704

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #704 on: June 04, 2011, 02:44:55 pm »
Why on earth would you trust 2/3 other people enough to tell your role, but Kawe (the only one we have any inkling of evidence is imperial) you do not trust? And who then knows your role? Does it even make sense that you're telling other people your role when you in the same post claim to be a green?

In fact, didn't you just manage to show everyone that you are in fact NOT a green?

*Honks down and waits for some admin to let us know what Delling was*
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 05:15:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

39 Guests, 0 Users