Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 06, 2011, 07:09:29 pm
Reply #855

kawe

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #855 on: June 06, 2011, 07:09:29 pm »
Quote from: vdti
I did not defend him for not roleclaiming, I criticized it. At that point I must have read some posts wrong while reading in print-mode and claimed that Yoica was one of those who defended ttam early. That turned out to be a mistake and I stated that in a later post. As for shankski, I still stand for what I said there. Kawe said he did talk to him at a later point, but the reluctant nature at that point is suspicious.

I'm don't really see your logic with this Vdti; the point is, you've in one post said that despite him refusing to talk to me, you don't think Yoica is a rebel (how is that not defending him?) and then went on to say that Shankski should be number one lynch target for doing the exact same thing.

June 06, 2011, 07:26:40 pm
Reply #856

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #856 on: June 06, 2011, 07:26:40 pm »
1st
That is correct, this was a real concern on my part, and we can see early that the support vote from delling for me gained him some trust in my book.

----

2nd
At the beginning, Kawe sort of convinced me that TTaM has something suspicious going on, so I voted for him, but at this part of the game the arguments seemed to fall short and I couldn't give a reason for Kawe to be a rebel either. So what I did was to highlight the possibility that none of them were rebels (which they weren't). As for my self not removing the vote from TTaM, I had no evidence what so ever to go on when I took kawe and ttam out of the rebel-equation. I could have unvoted, but I decided it wouldn't make a difference, as I would change to a better lynch target when more information presented it self later on.

1st
How can you, on day 1, gain trust from someone you have no clue what role is, unless your a Rebel and he is a Rebel?

---

2nd
You say you waited for more/better info and that is why you didn't change your vote off TTaM, but yet you changed to Intrinsic who had very low evidence of being a Rebel, the only thing that talked to lynching him was being silent and there is several other people in the game at that point who then would be just as good target for a lynch as intrinsic would. You just wanted to join the dellwagon?because he had given trust in your book because he supported you?
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 06, 2011, 08:25:52 pm
Reply #857

kawe

« Reply #857 on: June 06, 2011, 08:25:52 pm »
##Vote: Vdti

June 06, 2011, 08:26:21 pm
Reply #858

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #858 on: June 06, 2011, 08:26:21 pm »
Personal Log: Private 1st. Class Argus Barbosa; Callsign "Grishnag"
Date: ABY4.06.06
Entry: #6

When i came back to the cantina late last night i was informed that i was off-duty, Even better then having a late shift i would say, Anyway i was at the Cantina there was a sense of Euforia going around we just lynched our first rebel so there was reason enough to celebrate, I went to my normal seat at the bar and ordered the usual from the barkeep he said nothing and just nodded few seconds later he came back with my drink.

We were all in for a bit of a suprise 30 minutes later when this Stormtrooper with a gun came waltzing in and what seemed like he picked a random droid that was just walking around and shot it, The Y01C-4 droid fell over backwards rather stifly even for a droid, It went deadsilent for a minute when the stormtrooper removed his helmet and tried to calm the people down that started to gather around the fallen droid, He spoke in a calm and collected manner and said "Calm down people and grab another drink for we have destroyed a rebel droid", It was dead silent for what felt like an eternity then the crowd erupted in cheers with me included.

As the crowd went back to celebrating even harder then before i noticed that the stormtrooper went to a table in the corner where i noticed the poisoned Hugman and Kawe the Imperial Assassin sitting discussing things, I felt no need to go over there though those Assassins scare the crap out of me they will shoot you for looking at you funny, Anyway i went back to drinking heavely i might add.

Two or maybe three hours later i heard someone screaming "HE HAS A BLASTER!" i saw the crowd scatter from the guy, The guy looked a bit rough and scraggy i would allmost say rebel like then i noticed he was pointing his blaster at one of the two Twi'Lek Dancers on stage both of them wearing... well basicly nothing, They just stood there baffled at what was happening when the guy fired the shot and hit the one called Mou Seh i believe, I mean i never really bothered to learn the dancers name since they were just there for entertainment, As it turned out the dancer that got shot was another Rebel Assassin  and when people found that out we had another cheer around the bar it sounded rather odd with all the drinking people had been doing.

When i saw the other Twi'lek rocking back and forth mumbling something i did not understand at all So i decided to talk to her to calm her down a bit, Now at this point my memory becomes rather blurry due to excessive drug and alchohol abuse, All i know is that i somehow ended up in an unknown bed in an unknown quarters, As i woke up pantsless in bed i noticed a purple skinned lady spooning with me, I decided to wake her up and ask her where the hell i was, She told me it was her apartment, Anyway with the drugs and alchohol not impairing my judgement she looked rather fugly and i decided to get the hell out of there.

anyway now that i have pants again and i dont have to go to work its time to hit the bar again... i think anyway.
Entry #6 End
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 06, 2011, 08:40:14 pm
Reply #859

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #859 on: June 06, 2011, 08:40:14 pm »
Quote from: vdti
I did not defend him for not roleclaiming, I criticized it. At that point I must have read some posts wrong while reading in print-mode and claimed that Yoica was one of those who defended ttam early. That turned out to be a mistake and I stated that in a later post. As for shankski, I still stand for what I said there. Kawe said he did talk to him at a later point, but the reluctant nature at that point is suspicious.

I'm don't really see your logic with this Vdti; the point is, you've in one post said that despite him refusing to talk to me, you don't think Yoica is a rebel (how is that not defending him?) and then went on to say that Shankski should be number one lynch target for doing the exact same thing.

As I already explained, I thought Yoica was one of those who started to defend TTaM. I was wrong, so the premise that he was less suspect than shankski disappeared. However, it did not lesses my suspicion against shankski.

June 06, 2011, 10:12:40 pm
Reply #860

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #860 on: June 06, 2011, 10:12:40 pm »
I'm going to talk about Kendoki for a bit. This is the most interesting post he made.

I havent voted yet, because the only reason i see to vote for Delling at this points is for the following reason :

Tyler - I wasn't keen on voting in the first place (as you say), and I was more convinced with Daekesh's analysis of Kawe, than Kawe's analysis of Archz. So I went with Kawe.

I don't think either of them are rebels (or Kawe is a rebel and has massively overplayed his hand, buoyed up with hubris from last game) -- but as you guys say, voting is better than not-voting.

If I had to cast my own independent vote, I would vote for Ino, Tronz or Intrinsic, because they've been almost completely useless.

This is a very defensive post. Why would you not vote for one of the guys you listed if you think they are useless? Why vote Kawe if you think he is not a rebel? It looks to me like you are keeping a low profile, trying not to stick out too much.

##Unvote: Archz
##Vote: Delling
He serious contradicts himself here. I agree here totally with Tyler, why vote for Kawe, when you say yerself : "If I had to cast my own independent vote, I would vote for Ino, Tronz or Intrinsic." Seems steered in my eyes. This is the only reason as of yet i would vote for Delling.

All the other reason like too many posts and too many noobiness or starting the bandwagon are too weak of arguments to give him my vote for him now.

I am also curious as to where certain people went, Chippen only posted voted a vote for Delling, no reason given, Blackwhale is dead silent, and so are many more people. I need to see some posts from them. Untill i see some posts from them, my vote is still my own.

So the ironic part about this one is that he see's the only thing wrong will Delling's behaviour is that he didn't vote for someone he suspected. However Kendoki did not use his vote on Delling at that point...

This is pretty sus imo.

If you want to see the rest of his posts see here http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=808;sa=showPosts

As you can see there is not much constructive in there. Mainly shit stirring as far as I can see. He also hasn't switched from Shanski even though "Shiftey surely makes some sense". That is not the first time he has hidden behind someone else's opinion.

##Vote: Kendoki
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

June 06, 2011, 10:18:20 pm
Reply #861

Offline Chippen

• Guild Member

« Reply #861 on: June 06, 2011, 10:18:20 pm »
I keep thinking of who to vote for, and my gut keeps telling me to go Emptyy, so i'll go with that until convinced otherwise

##Vote: Emptyy

June 07, 2011, 07:53:17 am
Reply #862

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #862 on: June 07, 2011, 07:53:17 am »
Any Imperial who does not speak his mind is useless and helping the rebels, right now it looks like the Star Destroyer is full of rebels, except for few individuals.

June 07, 2011, 08:18:19 am
Reply #863

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #863 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:19 am »
Any Imperial who does not speak his mind is useless and helping the rebels, right now it looks like the Star Destroyer is full of rebels, except for few individuals.
What Shiftey said.. If your Imperial we need you to TALK not stay silent.. Silence ONLY helps the Rebels!
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 07, 2011, 10:55:53 am
Reply #864

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #864 on: June 07, 2011, 10:55:53 am »
well tbh i think that we should listen to kawe as he can see a bigger picture than us(grax to, since they will share info and he is semi afk). like others have posted there is something wrong about vdti. but so is there with many other people! so im going to put my faith in kawe and hope for the best. LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

##Vote: Vdti

someone said something about me and ts. i would just like to inform you that i only use ts during raids or when playing with others. if i logged on it was due to me being to lazy to close ts after the raid and putting my computer on sleep mode.

June 07, 2011, 01:07:37 pm
Reply #865

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #865 on: June 07, 2011, 01:07:37 pm »
Well, i'm finding it pretty hard to keep up to be honest.

I mentioned that i'd make a post yesterday but didnt get around to doing it cos i worked over time yesterday -.-

I'll try to post tonight.

June 07, 2011, 01:27:41 pm
Reply #866

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #866 on: June 07, 2011, 01:27:41 pm »
Vorte has been very quiet this game. I know he had exams, but we were promised posts when they were done.

Here is his history http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=430;sa=showPosts;start=0
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

June 07, 2011, 01:48:17 pm
Reply #867

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #867 on: June 07, 2011, 01:48:17 pm »
Yeah, thing is - I feel this game is sort of "dead" and "won". We're 13 to 3, we got this - and who lives and dies is up to the group you are part of, Tyler(kawe, shiftey, grax and other trustiees). If I disagree on a lynch, I'll speak up! It simply feels that I don't have all that much to add, and as mentioned, the roles who actually bring us info have died. Right now Vdti is looking like a fair candidate, but I've still got my eye on the three I mentioned yesterday(Shankski, Emptyy and Chippen).

[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 07, 2011, 02:06:04 pm
Reply #868

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #868 on: June 07, 2011, 02:06:04 pm »
btw can we know who you might have told roles/indicated something to in private kawe? either they were very lucky with starbrow, like 1/10 chance and thinking that kesh died first round(we only know emptyy and shiftey was told his role. might be more) it does seem that someone has some inside information

June 07, 2011, 03:26:26 pm
Reply #869

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #869 on: June 07, 2011, 03:26:26 pm »
As response to Tyler's post.

Think i explained my reasoning/thoughts in every post i made thusfar.

As for the not voting yet : i aint voting on the first second of the day because i would like to check and read up on things, like i said after reading Shiftey's post; need to read some before i make a decision.

Now i have read that some and then read some more; what strikes me is that right after Tyler's post of me, Chippen hops in to make a quick vote. Trying quickly to avoid the same thing Tyler is accusing me of, namely : not voting early on. This together with my previous mentioned thoughts of him (strange voting : first fun, then joining the bandwagon, then for starting the bandwagon, then joining the bandwagon again, has given little to no info behind his voting at all.)

Its all very suspicious in my eyes, so :

##Vote: Chippen
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 01:46:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

87 Guests, 0 Users