Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 10, 2011, 10:15:23 am
Reply #945

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #945 on: June 10, 2011, 10:15:23 am »
14 Hours until Lynch, where is the posts, opinions, information ? Are the Imperials about to concede the game or are we gonna give these freaking Rebels something to fight for?
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 10, 2011, 10:27:19 am
Reply #946

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #946 on: June 10, 2011, 10:27:19 am »
Thanks Tronz, i see my failed quote is counting a vote for me.

##Vote: Chippen
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

June 10, 2011, 10:34:56 am
Reply #947

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #947 on: June 10, 2011, 10:34:56 am »
again i think you have to unvote before you can vote again xD

June 10, 2011, 10:46:21 am
Reply #948

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #948 on: June 10, 2011, 10:46:21 am »
Excellent post Kawe. Thanks for putting the time and effort in.

I am also one of those people not posting enough, with not very much input. I haz been busy looking for a flat, writing CVs and looking for a job.

I realise I signed up for this so I shall try and post more and give more info.

Currently I'm going to stick to my guns with Emptyy, instead of defending himself he votes for me. Seems like I am an easy target and hes just trying to get the attention off of himself.

So when is this Info coming Shankski? when the game is done, or was this just all hot air and trying to cover some bigtime ass?
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 10, 2011, 11:41:07 am
Reply #949

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #949 on: June 10, 2011, 11:41:07 am »
Any Imperial who does not speak his mind is useless and helping the rebels, right now it looks like the Star Destroyer is full of rebels, except for few individuals.
THIS FREAKING STILL COUNTS
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 10, 2011, 11:54:15 am
Reply #950

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #950 on: June 10, 2011, 11:54:15 am »
2. Inactivity will result in a modkill. Failing to vote, or failing to turn in your night action if you have one, will result in a modkill. If you get mod-killed, you will be banned from playing at least one future game of Iron Edge mafia. Sounds harsh, but inactivity really ruins the game. If something special comes up, PM me and Goza and we'll have a look.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 10, 2011, 12:09:05 pm
Reply #951

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #951 on: June 10, 2011, 12:09:05 pm »
i dont now what you want us to write about dude. most stuff have been said twice and we have almost no new information from the last couple of kills. this is why we need to pick a target that is both a suspect but also someone that will give us information, either if he is rebel or townie. which is why i went with emptyy. i donno how much info vorte will give us. but its time to make your own mind up. read all the stuff again and decide.

June 10, 2011, 12:10:19 pm
Reply #952

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #952 on: June 10, 2011, 12:10:19 pm »
Vorte:
His posts are short and with absolutely no content relevant to the game. In some of his posts, he supports Delling and Mouseh for captain, votes for Mouseh later on. He also says he could support the tronzwagoning on day 1, I'll just add him to the pile of rebels that did the same thing and call that suspicious. And his posts about the game is won and resignation on everything is either dumb as fuck or rebel way to try to destroy the Empire

Quotes
2nd
I really can't ignore the same way of posting you did the start of last game, kesh.. The day is still young, I hope you can dispell the suspicion you seem to have planted in alot of people, even those who vote for the retard that's strong with force or whatever(Arches).

As for captain, I'm torn between Kawe, Mouse and Dell(I really liked that brack poster). I have not much faith in ET/Shiftey in this position.. :P I'll place my vote on Mouse for now, but that's only because I believe she'd be the least hurtful in that position should she actually be a rebel.

##Vote: TTaM
##Support: Mouse
He is torn between, Kawe and 2 Rebels? and he says that Mouseh is the ?least? hurtful person of everyone even if Rebel, some sort of way trying to push forward mouseh as captain?

3rd
I realise I haven't contributed all that much, sorry for that - would be nice to have exams out of the way before this game got really juicy, hope I'll survive 'till the 5th of June :P

As for now, the "accidental" trend towards Tronz is something I could support, but I won't be changing my vote from TTaM until I see how Tronz reacts to being accused. (We discussed it briefly on irc - he's gaining a few votes now due to inactivety and the level of his posts being in the lower end of the spectrum. That Graxlos voted for him was supposedly random, but it's really not the worst choice here, better than kawe, as tyler said.)

I also note Kawe becoming awefully quiet today, but maybe he's just sleeping :P

Loving your rp, Grish! I would, like others have mentioned, appreciate if you did some reasoning within it, or do a few better posts concerning your choices!

before I forget.. Globox seemed upset on irc when I pointed out his tone was accusative(a word?), I hope that was not worth picking up in reality..!

He doesn?t really Contribute anything for the sake of finding anything he just says that he could support a bandwagon on Tronz but won?t change before Tronz has said anything, and if im not mistaken he didn?t come back to anything about Tronz after he had defended himself.

4th
I would not call Dell's play clever, Chippen :P

I don't like to see TTaM sort of slipping under the radar here though, us that played the first game surely must see the similarities? It's what my gut tells me, atleast..

I just don?t like he is referring to people slipping under the Radar, when all he has contributed with is close to zero and posts that doesn?t seem to bring anything but chaos.

5th
Woha, this is worse than a hangover after whiskey-wasted.

So what did our blues learn tonight? And can someone use the blasters they're given already? Not like Kawe did.. what in the fuck, did you consult anyone before doing that?  :P

Again another useless post really..
Indirectly tries to get blues to reveal themselves? and questions Kawe?s shot on Nach, but still nothing that is useful for Imperial people, this post can only gain info that Rebels could use.

6th
Forgot to vote!

##Vote: Delling

He joins the bandwagon, with no reason, other than he forgot to vote, sort of rebel play trying to get under the radar when Delling clearly was sent to the wolves to try get some silence for the Rebels

7th
Not sure what to make of this, but I believe a vote for Blackwhale is a vote towards a better spaceship(following Shiftey's logic, GOD FORBID!)... good shot on Dell btw, afraid it doesn't change many of my views on things.

Unvote: Delling
Vote: Blackwhale

This is Vortes latest post, just after Delling got Gunned down by Emptyy. He didn?t post anything after we gunned down two Rebels the same day, yet he ?cheered? about the good shot on Delling??
His silence means he?s a bad/inactive imperial or a Rebel in panic-mode?
Also he says that even though Delling was shot down and a Rebel, it doesn?t change any of his point of views?

8th
Post by: Vorte on June 07, 2011, 12:48:17 PM
Yeah, thing is - I feel this game is sort of "dead" and "won". We're 13 to 3, we got this - and who lives and dies is up to the group you are part of, Tyler(kawe, shiftey, grax and other trustiees). If I disagree on a lynch, I'll speak up! It simply feels that I don't have all that much to add, and as mentioned, the roles who actually bring us info have died. Right now Vdti is looking like a fair candidate, but I've still got my eye on the three I mentioned yesterday(Shankski, Emptyy and Chippen).

He counts the game as won already, he says that if he disagrees on a lynch he will speak up? Yet he havn?t spoken up about anything only joined the bandwagons.

Apparently, this wasn't orchestrated, and thus, to the sheep following kawe; Ask yourself - Who do you think is a rebel between me and Vdti? If you do believe that I am the one most suspicious, reading the last few pages, then sure, go ahead and vote my ass off this ship - if not, vote with your own head.
Trying to save his own ass getting Vdti back in spotlight.

These are my reasons mainly for voting for Vorte. It seems obvious to me that he is a target of choice and we have to take the shot.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 10, 2011, 12:13:09 pm
Reply #953

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #953 on: June 10, 2011, 12:13:09 pm »
i dont now what you want us to write about dude. most stuff have been said twice and we have almost no new information from the last couple of kills. this is why we need to pick a target that is both a suspect but also someone that will give us information, either if he is rebel or townie. which is why i went with emptyy. i donno how much info vorte will give us. but its time to make your own mind up. read all the stuff again and decide.

You need to be banned from next game. And so do Chippen, Blackwhale, Archz. And probably a handful of other people for ruining this one.

June 10, 2011, 12:15:04 pm
Reply #954

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #954 on: June 10, 2011, 12:15:04 pm »
quote author=tronz link=topic=6168.msg102748#msg102748 date=1307700545]
[/quote]

Its such a huge disadvantage for us Imperials at this point.. it seems like we are 5 vs 9 at this point.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 10, 2011, 12:50:56 pm
Reply #955

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #955 on: June 10, 2011, 12:50:56 pm »
Everytime I try to react to posts the loot of you just see me as more guilty, so I won't make some big post on "what I meant by this", I'll rather just post some info.

I'm a simple private, who has had other things on his mind, mainly due to the corpse of Nachmanoun moving in. I see now that we're in a pretty shitty position due to semi inactives, like myself, and I'll try to make up for it. (I have at the very least given reason for my votes before every nightfall.)

Just look at Tronz' last post, what in the name of the father, the son and the allmighty spirit. To make a right lynch at this point is a neccessity, and as such, killing me to prove I'm a villager is no use.. if I'm understanding the cries of this thread.

Chippen: He is laying lower than I am, and I doubt he has had a weird ass swede moving in with him, coupled with exams. But for some reason a whole bunch of you completely ignore that, same holds true for Arches. Have they not been a suspect from day 1, yet they have totally slipped under the radar? I realise it sucks having to rethink things as a lot of you are set on me, I just hope you can be arsed in this summer heat.

Emptyy: This is one fishy, stink-penis norwegian. He spends so much time on this game I simply find it hard for him to be a good guy. Remember, I do live with this guy, I haven't seen him as often as normal latetly. While his posts are thourough and seemless, I can't help but think it's what a clever rebel would do(as someone mentioned a few pages back.)

Shankski: I'm honestly having a bigger and bigger issue beliving he's a rebel, he just seems like a cloudy hipster having a bit too chill view on this game. He has fucked up, but we can't afford a misslynch at this point, as hath been pointeth outh several times, which leads me to the final oddball I've thought about over breakfast..

Tyler: Has been very set on who to kill, alot like last game, allthough he's had a higher hit percentage this time around! Which is great, until last night. He practically, along with Emptyy saved my imperial ass for nothing, as Vdti was also just a mere private. Did he just act a good guy in this sense, to after paint me as guilty as sin because I survived when it was out of my hands? I'll let you chew that one for a bit - I suspected Tyler last game, and I do this one aswell.

This is by no means a wall of text, it's just my thinking in a short summary, and I do realise I've been part of the inactivity that has stabbed this game in the side, and for this I am sorry, but I hope you will see that I'm far from the worst here, and even though I could respondto ET's useless textwall and explain it all, by not doing it you should realise "I'm better than that".
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 10, 2011, 12:52:36 pm
Reply #956

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #956 on: June 10, 2011, 12:52:36 pm »
I'd also like to note how Et has played an nothing but insulting character so far this game, and despite thinking so, he does not bring forth much of value whatsoever. He's nothing but a talking sheep, or a flustered rebel. Oh, and voting..

##Vote: Tyler

June 10, 2011, 02:20:57 pm
Reply #957

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #957 on: June 10, 2011, 02:20:57 pm »
I agree, there isnt much to go on Sintrael on first sight, but that might be some hiding also. Avoiding any heat and ride the wave of "who has the most votes i follow". By following the majority he stays out of the picture, cause why look suspicious towards him if he is following you right?

His votes;
he votes TTaM, with thoughts behind it,
he switch to Arches joining the first bandwagon,
he switches back to TTaM to join the second bandwagon again,
he vote Shiftey with some thought behind it,
he vote TTaM again trying to save Tronz,
he votes Shankski cause he overly defended himself,
he votes Blackwhale joining the third bandwagon,
he votes Vdti joining the fourth bandwagon even tho he still has a gut feeling about Chippen,
he votes Vorte, joining the fifth bandwagon, no reason given at all
now on this day he votes Vorte, joining yet again a bandwagon.

See what i mean? All he is doing is joining the main stream, avoiding any attention.

These votes are the ONLY votes we've had so far with no reason behind them, this is fucking weird imo
He finds the ONLY votes, fucking weird, yet he does it himself with his first Vorte vote (the fifth bandwagon)

I still find it utterly insane that in the time it took me to get home from work (1 hour give or take) that we have 7  votes for Tronz cos 'he's quiet'.

Loads of people are quiet.. why tronz?

I'm so weirded out right now you guys, some1 hold me
He finds it weird when votes start to pop up for "quiet" people. He does it himself with Blackwhale vote (the third bandwagon)

Looked at the cases put forth by various people, emptyy seems more innocent than vdti, but not clear in my view.

I still have the same gut feeling about chippen that i've had since the start.

But for now...

##Vote: Vdti
He has a gut feeling about Chippen since day 1, but he votes for Vdti anyway (the fourth bandwagon)

You getting the better picture now, as to why he is in my list?

Kawe has actually raised all these points before.

Thing is kendo is that a lot of reasoning for votes has been on ts/irc which is, i'm assuming, why my name hasnt come up before.

ALL my votes had reason behind them.

First vote to archz was literally me hopping on the bandwagon, following the arguments put forth, as i'm pretty sure i said, havent checked.

First and second votes for ttam were for the reasons i already gave.

The blackwhale vote was me literally asking kawe "who shld i vote for?" on irc

Same for vdti, but i agreed with this one based on posts.

And my vorte vote did have a reason, please learn to read :p

That first quote from me is retarded, you've taken it entirely out of context, at that point we had NO information on tronz, it'd been 1 or 2 days, i forget, the blackwhale one we'd discussed at length on team speak, loads of reasons on the forums were given, that i read and considered, but i still wasnt sure who to vote so i asked kawe..

As i keep stating with the gut feeling about chippen, thats not much to go on.. hence i've never voted for him but stuck with the votes with reasoning behind them.

The thing that makes me most suspect is the fact i supported mouse for captain, then followed up with voting to kill kesh. Which you failed to point out, making me think that ur just stupid.. I admit, that supportvote and vote were complete mistakes on my part, i was certain that kesh was red. Also, Pretty much everyone has voted with the majority more than once this game but u find it weird that i do it specifically?

Your post about me is weak kendo and i'm being overly defensive here cos your attempt to deflect attention away from you by pointing the finger at me is just dumb.

June 10, 2011, 02:23:21 pm
Reply #958

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #958 on: June 10, 2011, 02:23:21 pm »
Fair play for giving it a shot Vorte.

I don't think anyone will buy the idea that I switched vote to Vdti to make you look bad, but at least you made a post. I really regret voting for Vdti when I couldn't decide between the two of you. I feel like I punished the guy who posted more. I should have come off the fence to vote Vorte. The problem was I was very interested to see how Emptyy would vote...

We really do need to kill Vorte tonight. I will be at the pub so I will leave it in others hands. Don't make the same mistake I did last time. He is by far the best choice. He condemmed himself with the "I only voted for Vdti to save myself" comment.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

June 10, 2011, 02:26:53 pm
Reply #959

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #959 on: June 10, 2011, 02:26:53 pm »
I fail to see how you did not see that you "punished the guy who posted more" until after.. That's not the Tyler I know.

Alike Tyler, I'm going out a bit to play some bitch valleyball, and then getting drunk.. so make the right call tonight, guys.. I'll poke by before we head out-out.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 07:30:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 1 User
Stepan