Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 11, 2011, 12:11:24 am
Reply #975

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #975 on: June 11, 2011, 12:11:24 am »
00:06   Arches          ? fucking vorte, I am so dead xD

Kill him already

June 11, 2011, 02:02:58 am
Reply #976

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #976 on: June 11, 2011, 02:02:58 am »
I fucking knew it!
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

June 11, 2011, 10:06:03 am
Reply #977

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #977 on: June 11, 2011, 10:06:03 am »
I love the smell of burning wookie in the morning. Smells like victory. Now for our next target

This isn't the jedi you're looking for
Oh but it is.

I'm just having a huge laugh at how much you guys are "reading into" things :p
"You guys"

- Arches: lol.
I couldn't agree more.

After all this, you really think I'm mafia? :p You must've missed some of the irc talk and posts. I was stearing up some heat, trying to get myself killed by the rebel scum the first night by making some noice. Clearly I made too much
I pointed this out at the time. Not even Archz is bad enough to think that the best wat to get the rebels to kill him is to act like a retard. Basically, it's not an act. He can't help himself.

Arches doesn't play intelligently as a green. He jokes around and confuses people, and then wonders why they all suspect him, which, if he is Imperial, is counter productive.

If I were mafia, you really think that I would stir up some heat on the very first day? Every argument to lynch me I've heard is just "buhu he played bad the first game, let's kill him" and frankly you are either retarded or a mafia trying to score a early kill and hoping it won't come back to you.

Pay close attention to the votes, if all the mafia vote for the same person, they are likely to get a lynch since we no longer need the majority
This was a decent post. The thing is though that now we know most of the people voting for him were imperial. Only Dell voted for him and that was mcuch later(after I pushed him hard).

Fuck it, I give up. Good luck
I can't belive this worked. I think the main thing was Shiftey was conviced that the first person to get lots of votes was bound to be innocent. With hindsight I think he was wrong.

Are you actually giving up? I think it's better if you stay in -- we can't afford to lose any 'bonus' imperials.
Except Dell was a rebel. The only reason he would care was if Archz is also a rebel.

Anyway, you have brought this upon yourself Arches, by your actions. Unless we can shake lose another, better candidate to be Rebel (which as I stated before, at this point, there is no reliable proof whatsoever), it makes sound logic, to go with what I stated.

But is it? It might be better to keep an known idiot alive because you know him to be idiot. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Also we all know how Arch is, you just need to read his posts differently than most. He's a hothead and post what ever comes mind 1st which is were the inconsistencies appear.
Another known rebel rides in to defend Archz.

All I did was to stir up some heat trying to get myself killed during the night like a proper Private. Instead you follow Hugman and Tylers retarded grudge, have you actually seen me post anything suspicious? Yet he goes on about how I brought it upon myself? Next time just let the privates say suspicious stuff to lure in the mafia.

Also, "hothead"? Really? :p
Here we have the "I pretended to be rebel so that the rebels would kill me" retardation again.

Connect two nodes between your two brain cells and think Hugman.

Why would a private try to get the mafia to kill him during the night?
The irony of Archz calling Hugman stupid burns.

And wtf Arches :|
Here is the killer quote. Vorte the rebel is dissapointed with Archz.

If Archz was Imperial he would have been a _much_ better target than Intrinsic on day one. The scum would not have needed to create a bandwagon. They could have simply joined one. The lynch of an innocent would have given them a chance to discredit me, Kawe, Shiftey. It would have been too good a chance to pass up.

He is guilty, or if not the worst Imperial ever to live, we have to lynch him on principal. It isn't fair on the other rebels, the ones who actually played well, to have Archz as the last man standing.

Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

June 11, 2011, 10:36:43 am
Reply #978

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #978 on: June 11, 2011, 10:36:43 am »
i get your points Tyler. i do see a pattern of rebels defending him. but if he really is a rebel would they all the rebels defend him(expect mouseh). would at least leave them very vonarable for the lynch next day.

00:06   Arches          ? fucking vorte, I am so dead xD
i think that arches either said this because he wanted to plant some doubt in our mind or that he didn't think vorte was a rebel and could see his "logic" in voting for Tyler and realised after vorte was a rebel he would prob be the next lynch target.

I'm not saying arch is a bad target to choose but that it could all be unlucky/Bad play from his side.

June 11, 2011, 11:31:06 am
Reply #979

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #979 on: June 11, 2011, 11:31:06 am »
I still think pointing fingers like this "at night" is bad. If we start an archz bandwagon now, it makes no sense for the mafia to lynch him because we can do that ourselves.

If we didnt start an archz bandwagon they might actually kill him as they wanted to and then we wouldnt waste killing an innocent.

Bears like alts!

June 11, 2011, 11:59:38 am
Reply #980

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #980 on: June 11, 2011, 11:59:38 am »
Ha! Like the scum would ever whack Archz.

IMO posting at night is an advantage to the imperials Grax. It means people who might die get to say things they might not be able to otherwise. It's a limited information game. We gain from sharing ideas, the scum gain from silence.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

June 11, 2011, 12:10:22 pm
Reply #981

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #981 on: June 11, 2011, 12:10:22 pm »
If Graxlos wasnt confirmed, I'd really think he'd be a rebel by now.

June 11, 2011, 12:24:57 pm
Reply #982

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #982 on: June 11, 2011, 12:24:57 pm »
I have said it from the beginning of the game.

Did you in fact bring new information or did you just inform the mafia who you suspect?

If you were afraid it would be missed you could tell it to me( a confirmed blue). Atleast one of use would make it through the night.

If I were mafia I would always kill the ones being the least suspected to create more doubt and suspicion. So they will most likely kill me tonight.

If archz was indeed just playing horribly (which has been seen before) and he had admitted to vorte being some kind of blue. They might have wanted to kill him. But they wouldnt kill him if it looks like he would be next.

I have just as strong suspicions about chippen, so no point telling the mafia early who we want to lynch.

Bears like alts!

June 11, 2011, 12:28:28 pm
Reply #983

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #983 on: June 11, 2011, 12:28:28 pm »
Just don't make the bandwagon for me unanimous at least, would be a total waste if I'm the droide :p And in order to not be a total blackwhale, I'll be answering questions all day!

June 11, 2011, 12:41:56 pm
Reply #984

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #984 on: June 11, 2011, 12:41:56 pm »
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Bears like alts!

June 11, 2011, 12:42:44 pm
Reply #985

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #985 on: June 11, 2011, 12:42:44 pm »
Vote: Tyler

Very suspicious! First I though you were just a blue trying to fly under the radar, but that grows less and less likely.

Also, you made Emptyy waste his instantkill on someone who was dead sure getting lynched? Leaving us less time to get a proper vote, and we'd still not trust Emptyy after it.

I think the plan was from the beginning (or quickly after it) to sell Delling down the river. I can't see any reason Daekesh would make sure telling two people, but hide the fact that he told Delling. I think Daekesh only told two people, because I can see no reason for Delling to pop up and go "yeah he told me as well" right before getting killed. Except if it was to cover for someone?

My theory is that Delling getting killed was to get the cop, exonerate Tyler and get Shiftey in the clear.

Why didn't this make your quotelist, Tyler?

June 11, 2011, 12:47:30 pm
Reply #986

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #986 on: June 11, 2011, 12:47:30 pm »
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

It depends on whether you are talking about an African or European swallow!

The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, beating it's wings 7-9 times per second.

June 11, 2011, 12:54:45 pm
Reply #987

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #987 on: June 11, 2011, 12:54:45 pm »
Vote: Tyler

Very suspicious! First I though you were just a blue trying to fly under the radar, but that grows less and less likely.

Also, you made Emptyy waste his instantkill on someone who was dead sure getting lynched? Leaving us less time to get a proper vote, and we'd still not trust Emptyy after it.

I think the plan was from the beginning (or quickly after it) to sell Delling down the river. I can't see any reason Daekesh would make sure telling two people, but hide the fact that he told Delling. I think Daekesh only told two people, because I can see no reason for Delling to pop up and go "yeah he told me as well" right before getting killed. Except if it was to cover for someone?

My theory is that Delling getting killed was to get the cop, exonerate Tyler and get Shiftey in the clear.

Why didn't this make your quotelist, Tyler?

Funny you mention that, I commented on it already. This makes you look like a terrible conspiracy theorist of a rebel.

June 11, 2011, 01:05:11 pm
Reply #988

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #988 on: June 11, 2011, 01:05:11 pm »
The lynching of Vorte:

Archz:Tyler
Vorte:Tyler

Emptyy:Shankski

Doomslay:Vorte
Graxlos:Vorte
Sintrael:Vorte
Tyler:Vorte
Shiftey:Vorte
Eetion:Vorte
Grishnagh:Vorte(last minute vote after the majority was more than conclusive)

Kendoki:Chippen

Shankski:Emptyy
Chippen:Emptyy
Tronz:Emptyy

Bears like alts!

June 11, 2011, 01:42:20 pm
Reply #989

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #989 on: June 11, 2011, 01:42:20 pm »
okay so just looked at what roles of rebels that we got so far(might have put the wrong role to person. but the roles are at least right)
delling Rebel Assassin
mouseh Rebel Assassin
yoica Rebel Droid
vorte wookie.

so thinking that at least all roles were used this leave us with a Jedi Knight and Rebel Scum left. so since the Jedi knight is the leader it would make sense if the rebels distanced themself a bit from him. so maybe we should start to look at who the rebels avoided talking positive about or just didn't mention at all or maybe even voted for close to midnight without it having an impact on the lynch.
maybe a wrong way to look at it but just threw it out there so i might be usefull for something (:

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 05:43:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

30 Guests, 0 Users