Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 15, 2011, 12:37:54 pm
Reply #1080

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #1080 on: June 15, 2011, 12:37:54 pm »
Yes I've been talking to Sintrael about that shankski should be nailed first, so this is the reason Sintrael now is changing his vote now.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 15, 2011, 12:39:59 pm
Reply #1081

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #1081 on: June 15, 2011, 12:39:59 pm »
Blarg, i hit post before writing anything else.

As i was going to say: This is the convo that me and ET just had on IRC, based on this convo and after checking his reasoning, its correct that we go for shanks.

Based on ET's own actions (his vote patterns and posts) and the fact he had support from kawe, shiftey, and most recently tyler (all confirmed greens), it's fairly safe to say that ET is green.

##Unvote: Emptyy
Vote: Shankski

June 15, 2011, 12:40:48 pm
Reply #1082

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #1082 on: June 15, 2011, 12:40:48 pm »
##Vote: Shankski

Derp

June 15, 2011, 12:51:29 pm
Reply #1083

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #1083 on: June 15, 2011, 12:51:29 pm »
Hmmzz, I've already said my defence numerous times. I am not a Rebel.

##Vote: Emptyy

June 15, 2011, 03:02:19 pm
Reply #1084

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #1084 on: June 15, 2011, 03:02:19 pm »
For me it is about Shankski or Tronz...

Tronz mainly for the following reason; he was the first to vote on Intrinsic with no reason given.
##Vote: Intrinsic
i have no reason at all to vote for anyone. So im just going to pick a random as everyone has a equal chance of being rebals

Then Graxlos voted for Tronz, starting the bandwagon on him.
##Vote: Tronz

When Tronz had 4 votes quite quick, Delling makes a big post about Intrinsic.
Here we go, my epic tirade on why Intrinsic is either a) useless or b) a rebel.

##Unvote: Kawe
Seems to me Delling is trying to save Tronz here.

After Dellings post Tronz becomes rlly defensive; as to why not kill him with several posts, where the following 2 stands out.
Post 1:
aye I'm sorry that i not posting very much but tbh i got a bad result with an exam last Monday so I'm been very busy trying to find out if there is a way to solve the problems it created. ill try and get time to read up on the last 10 pages.

what i did notice tho was that shiftey said a lot of things that gave me the feeling he was trying way to hard to look like he cared, while making lots of drama. this could just be his way of playing ofc. but nothing to base anything on atm.

also on a side note those that don't speak up much could be trying to use what happened
last game. where those that didn't talk much was killed the first night. so they are townies trying to get killed to save blues. but it could also be a reserve trick, no way to know. nothing much can be made out of behaviour this early on. you have to get into the game so you can see a differences in behaviour. 

some people are smart like kawe(just an example). he is writing in a very different way than last game. this could be because he is a townie and therefore trying to help us but it might as well be a new cover since we knew how he acted last time and we would therefore lynch him first chance we got.

the only tactic i see working right now would be is to get rid of the best players. so that it will be easier to spot the rebels because of their lower ability. this could ofc backfire and we kill of an awesome player that was a blue.
So he sticks with his vote for Intrinsic, while he is saying we should get rid of the best players. Now clearly Intrinsic wasnt the best player.

Post 2:
I'm sorry i pressed post by accident >.<

so kesh votes for me insted of going with who he believes is a rebel and just gives up insted of trying to convince townies! so if everyone does that then only the few people that started to vote for me has decided the outcome as the rest are just followers. seems wrong to me but yeah. as an imperial i will gladly take the hit to save the ship!
Here he is saying he gladly takes a hit to save the empire.

While today he is saying.
ohhh yeah sorry forgot to say. i dont want to die, surpricing :p

i do not want to get lynched because i dont want us(you) to kill another green.

also geaios i can follow your logic but then again they might think as you did and killed tyler so that emptyy would be safer since he has been a target for the last few days. we are also coming down to the put where his two votes does go a long way to who will be lynched.

Also he is unwilling to tell Kawe his role, for not trusting him.
Would the following people please contact me with their role claims, either via PM or on IRC, I haven't caught you online yet. Time is of the essence, please get onto this.

Shankski
Blackwhale
Tronz
Starbrow
Vdti

i dont really wanna tell you my role when i do not trust you.  i dont remember seeing any proof you are a blue other than you claming it. might have missed it tho!

While later he trusts Kawe.
well tbh i think that we should listen to kawe as he can see a bigger picture than us(grax to, since they will share info and he is semi afk). like others have posted there is something wrong about vdti. but so is there with many other people! so im going to put my faith in kawe and hope for the best. LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

##Vote: Vdti

someone said something about me and ts. i would just like to inform you that i only use ts during raids or when playing with others. if i logged on it was due to me being to lazy to close ts after the raid and putting my computer on sleep mode.

Also noteworthy he did not supported anyone for the Captain spot.

Conclusion : he is saved by Delling which is in my eyes very suspicious. When Intrinsic gets lynched because of Delling; he stays low ever since. Following the mainstream most of the time, giving us no further information.

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

June 15, 2011, 03:17:35 pm
Reply #1085

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #1085 on: June 15, 2011, 03:17:35 pm »
As for Shankski

He support Mouseh.
Just read through most of it. Emptyy's post was helpful, but i'm not going to trust him completely for posting it and i think Mouseh would be a better choice for captain as she has been a reasonable voice in the game so far.

TTaM and Shiftey changing their votes almost in unison seemed a bit suspicious to me, like they could be working together. However, TTaM made a good argument afterwards.

So..
##Support: Mouseh

I need to think more about who i think should be lynched, will post a bit later.

He votes for Tronz, following the bandwagon.
##Vote: Tronz
BTW voting for tronz due to a complete lack of posts. 1/2 posts without any input something seems off to me.

Would have expected more from him as we were talking about potential plans and strats even before the roles were assigned.

He jumps to Intrinsic, started by Delling because Tronz posted some random crap.
Well Tronz has at least said something to defend his cause. As a result I'm changing my vote to Intrinsic as I have not seen anything remotely useful from his posts.

##Unvote: Tronz

He aint want to tell Kawe his role.
Would the following people please contact me with their role claims, either via PM or on IRC, I haven't caught you online yet. Time is of the essence, please get onto this.

Shankski
Blackwhale
Tronz
Starbrow
Vdti

i dont really wanna tell you my role when i do not trust you.  i dont remember seeing any proof you are a blue other than you claming it. might have missed it tho!

Exactly the same

He becomes very defensive when being poked.
1st quote I was just shocked about how carnage that night was for us.

The 2nd quote was highlighting that due to the current situation we are in, I can only see a winning outcome from using the jailor well. Obviously we don't want the jailor coming forward as the slightest inkling could get him killed by the mafia. I was purely suggesting a means where the jailor could find out who to jail, due to the fact the cop and tracker are dead we have no investigative information coming in. Of course this method would be susceptible to Rebel influence but to be honest I don't really see another way.

With regards to the assassin I was looking through the roles to see what blues we actually had left.

Someone obviously did mess up with their kill. However, theres a possibility that it is not you. This wouldn't be the first time you would of lied about having a blue role. Yes I did see the IRC log, but if you were Rebel you would be aware of the targets to be killed that night. Maybe Nach was already going to be killed and you just put his name in their to seem like you did a vig kill.

I'm not accusing you of this, I'm just saying it is a possibility that I have kept in mind and is why I don't trust you enough to tell you my role. To be honest there are very few people I trust in this game at the moment.

He applauds the Captain cause of the Delling kill.
Good job el capitan.

Then for the rest he votes for Emptyy cause of.
Nice job hug awesome colours too =D

Haven't trusted Emptyy from the start something seems dodgey about how he was elected captain. Hence:

arch you missed the hashes you nab

Conclusion : he supports Mouseh, he changed from Tronz to Intrinsic, saving Tronz, again very suspicious. Becomes RLLY defensive when being poked, applauds Emptyy and then accusing him for the following days up until now.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 03:22:19 pm by Goza »
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

June 15, 2011, 03:17:57 pm
Reply #1086

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #1086 on: June 15, 2011, 03:17:57 pm »
Awesome.... i messed up.

June 15, 2011, 04:22:01 pm
Reply #1087

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #1087 on: June 15, 2011, 04:22:01 pm »
Suspects: Sintrael, Shankski and Tronz.
Unsure: Kendoki, Doomslay, Grishnag.
Townie: Graxlos, Tyler, Eetion, Chippen and Archz.

This haven't changed much for me. I will post something heavier tomorrow.
##Vote: Sintrael
Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

June 15, 2011, 04:59:16 pm
Reply #1088

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #1088 on: June 15, 2011, 04:59:16 pm »
Suspects: Sintrael, Shankski and Tronz.
Unsure: Kendoki, Doomslay, Grishnag.
Townie: Graxlos, Tyler, Eetion, Chippen and Archz.

This haven't changed much for me. I will post something heavier tomorrow.
##Vote: Sintrael

This makes me wonder Emptyy...
On day 3, when the votes where near to tie for Vorte and Vdti, with Vorte slight in front - You choose to go for Vdti (Green) instead of Vorte (rebel) leaving the deciding vote for the day.

The following day 4, Vorte gets lynched, being a Rebel, which you apparently call a lucky punch, but hang on isn't most of this lucky shooting then? since we got no additional info besides the posts and connections we can put together.
However on day 4 you didn't vote for a Lynch on Vorte but you choose to vote for Shankski? So you must be thinking Shankski is a worthy Lynch target? Atleast according to this:
Post by: Emptyy on June 07, 2011, 10:37:33 PM
Hi guise. Been away from the computer most day, which is why I've not been posting.

Quote from: Emptyy on June 01, 2011, 05:01:53 PM
THE 3L: Blackwhale, Veilas, Vorte, Tronz, Insintric, Grishnag
(I also mentioned Shankski afterwards)

Now, 3/7 are dead. Two Private, one Stormtrooper. The remaining looks increasingly suspicious to me. This is also why I don't oppose voting for one of the remaining (Vorte, Tronz, Grishnag, Shankski). Though I wonder about the reasoning behind the sudden Vorte-train, other than the fact that he has been silent and that he has a bad attitude ("Chill, we've won"). Do we blindly follow Kawes command without thinking for ourselves?

The reasoning behind Vdti-voting is more solid, though I also think that it's a bit too thin for him to get my vote. It's seems too me that people easily chew over the "OH, OUR REBEL X SUPPORTED Y, HENCE Y MUST BE REBEL" or visa versa. Don't we believe that our fellow maifa-guildmembers has braincells enough to spread their votes, support and opinions to prevent everyone getting lynched if one of them go down?

Due to his lack of posts, his unwillingness to give his role to Kawe while saying he's green and his negative thinking ('we don't have much to go on').

Quote from: shankski on June 01, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
With regards to Emptyy, I haven't posted a considerable amount because I have nothing to add that others haven't already said. It is still very early in the game and we don't have a great deal to go on.
This one was quite early, though things didn't pick up for you shankski? You didn't post much more when there was more to go on.

Quote from: http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6168.msg102176#msg102176
I haven't post my suspicions cause I don't really have a clue atm.
If you lynch me you will be lynching another green.
Vdti, I explained the possibility that this "evidence" is not 100% watertight, hence the reason im not willing to reveal my role to Kawe.

Quote from: http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6168.msg102428#msg102428
I think the posting has mainly dried up due to the fact we have lost our blues that can track and investigate. This results in no real fresh info coming in

Quote from: http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6168.msg102176#msg102176
I haven't post my suspicions cause I don't really have a clue atm.

Quote from: shankski on June 03, 2011, 09:10:15 PM
Quote from: tronz on June 03, 2011, 09:09:14 PM
Quote from: Kawe on June 03, 2011, 08:02:09 PM

Shankski
Blackwhale
Tronz
Starbrow
Vdti

i dont really wanna tell you my role when i do not trust you.  i dont remember seeing any proof you are a blue other than you claming it. might have missed it tho!

Exactly the same

And now you vote for Sintrael again, yet Shankski was on your top priority?

Care to explain this a bit?
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 15, 2011, 05:11:23 pm
Reply #1089

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #1089 on: June 15, 2011, 05:11:23 pm »
Hmmzz, I've already said my defence numerous times. I am not a Rebel.

Care to explain why Vorte comes in your defense on the edge of his own downfall?
Post by: Vorte on June 10, 2011, 11:50:56 AM
Everytime I try to react to posts the loot of you just see me as more guilty, so I won't make some big post on "what I meant by this", I'll rather just post some info.

I'm a simple private, who has had other things on his mind, mainly due to the corpse of Nachmanoun moving in. I see now that we're in a pretty shitty position due to semi inactives, like myself, and I'll try to make up for it. (I have at the very least given reason for my votes before every nightfall.)

Just look at Tronz' last post, what in the name of the father, the son and the allmighty spirit. To make a right lynch at this point is a neccessity, and as such, killing me to prove I'm a villager is no use.. if I'm understanding the cries of this thread.

Chippen: He is laying lower than I am, and I doubt he has had a weird ass swede moving in with him, coupled with exams. But for some reason a whole bunch of you completely ignore that, same holds true for Arches. Have they not been a suspect from day 1, yet they have totally slipped under the radar? I realise it sucks having to rethink things as a lot of you are set on me, I just hope you can be arsed in this summer heat.

Emptyy: This is one fishy, stink-penis norwegian. He spends so much time on this game I simply find it hard for him to be a good guy. Remember, I do live with this guy, I haven't seen him as often as normal latetly. While his posts are thourough and seemless, I can't help but think it's what a clever rebel would do(as someone mentioned a few pages back.)

Shankski: I'm honestly having a bigger and bigger issue beliving he's a rebel, he just seems like a cloudy hipster having a bit too chill view on this game. He has fucked up, but we can't afford a misslynch at this point, as hath been pointeth outh several times, which leads me to the final oddball I've thought about over breakfast..

Tyler: Has been very set on who to kill, alot like last game, allthough he's had a higher hit percentage this time around! Which is great, until last night. He practically, along with Emptyy saved my imperial ass for nothing, as Vdti was also just a mere private. Did he just act a good guy in this sense, to after paint me as guilty as sin because I survived when it was out of my hands? I'll let you chew that one for a bit - I suspected Tyler last game, and I do this one aswell.

This is by no means a wall of text, it's just my thinking in a short summary, and I do realise I've been part of the inactivity that has stabbed this game in the side, and for this I am sorry, but I hope you will see that I'm far from the worst here, and even though I could respondto ET's useless textwall and explain it all, by not doing it you should realise "I'm better than that".

Eetion/Fred/ET

June 15, 2011, 05:23:39 pm
Reply #1090

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #1090 on: June 15, 2011, 05:23:39 pm »
Quote cocked up my vote AGAIN.

Eetion/Fred/ET

June 15, 2011, 08:58:36 pm
Reply #1091

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #1091 on: June 15, 2011, 08:58:36 pm »
And now you vote for Sintrael again, yet Shankski was on your top priority?

Care to explain this a bit?

I've started on my extensive post, re-reading the >1000 posts with fresh eyes and keeping especially in mind what the confirmed rebels said. Will try to have this completed within 18.00 tomorrow.

For now my vote sits on Shankski, but (after having read a lot) not very safely.

The reason I changed my vote was that I re-read the entire thread, and saw a few things I had previously overlooked. Shankski is still one of my favorite suspects, as mentioned in a later post.
Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

June 16, 2011, 12:41:03 pm
Reply #1092

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #1092 on: June 16, 2011, 12:41:03 pm »
Saying you saw some things that you 'overlooked' is a bit of a vague excuse.

Care to clarify?

June 16, 2011, 02:33:46 pm
Reply #1093

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #1093 on: June 16, 2011, 02:33:46 pm »
So i'm curious, what is it the people left Alive doesn't understand? -  We are 7 to 2 in advantages, yet 4 of us is missing to Vote? are the Imperials left alive, besides a couple, wanting to lose this game or what? get posting, get contributing....

Silent townies equals useless townies
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 16, 2011, 02:37:48 pm
Reply #1094

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #1094 on: June 16, 2011, 02:37:48 pm »
I'm game with voting for shankski, It does make sense.. judging by whats being going on atleast either Emptyy or shank are baddies.

I think if it gets close to lynch time and everyone's voted for shank we might need to re-consider it being wrong though.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:14:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

221 Guests, 0 Users