Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia III - World War III

September 26, 2011, 05:24:15 pm
Reply #360

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #360 on: September 26, 2011, 05:24:15 pm »
From reading both yours and abyiss' posts/actions, if anything you're more suspect cwave, i dont really see much scummery coming from abyiss other than his lack of posts, and having actually worked with him i'm inclined to believe him when he says that he cant post due to work.

I'm pretty sure that if anyone, red, green or black, had a missile shot at them and they had the means to shoot it down then they would, this is by no means a sure indication that abyiss is red.

When i asked your reasons for nuking abyiss you merely say "because he's scum"

Thats not a reason... thats a hunch...

"Now it's up to us greens to finish the job and make me sticking out my neck not in vain". I still totally fail to understand why you're so sure that he's red and why ur so eager steer us into lynching him.

September 26, 2011, 05:28:50 pm
Reply #361

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #361 on: September 26, 2011, 05:28:50 pm »
Cause this is an important moment in the game while we won't die to radiation(i hope)
If this goes by without Abyiss getting what he deserves, it will fade away that he is continueing to plot against us.

Come to think of it, he has bloody SDI's. If he can use them more then once, he can keep saving reds without us finding out............ :\

I stick with Abyiss being a red.

September 26, 2011, 05:40:16 pm
Reply #362

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #362 on: September 26, 2011, 05:40:16 pm »
Important moment in the game where we wont die to radiation... 3 nukes were fired on the second day, you fired two of those.
We don't know if there will be retaliations yet. If you keep this up Im pretty sure the failed states will be happy, unless ofc Archz, EEtion and Abyiss are the bad guys.

Bears like alts!

September 26, 2011, 05:51:12 pm
Reply #363

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #363 on: September 26, 2011, 05:51:12 pm »
I gatherd intel during the night hinting at archz being maffia. It could however be false information (as people can show up as false red/green in the other games). The fact that archz was someone that i thought the town could risk losing and considering what kind of harm he could have done i made the decision do nuke him knowing that i still might not have much time left after Matt started his hate campain against me.

I saw it as a last action to clear my name before getting killed of as a green, sadly, it looks like i dont get to say i told you so.
so you claim to be a cop... well something that functions like a cop? why claim it so late why not at the start of the day? why at the end of the day?

i dont see the point of this only to try and save your own ass which you have every right to do ofcourse

i just think its a little to suspicious to claim that role when you have most of the votes against you
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

September 26, 2011, 05:55:38 pm
Reply #364

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #364 on: September 26, 2011, 05:55:38 pm »
And in direct response to my question whether or not you were one. Seems to me you're being played really hard here, or acting all paranoid, assuming you're a good guy. I'm still pretty set on you being the failed state, as I presume they got investigative powers like ninjas have had in the previous games.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

September 26, 2011, 05:56:22 pm
Reply #365

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #365 on: September 26, 2011, 05:56:22 pm »
I don't think Archz is a red actually but i can't control the nuke Blackwhale fired. But i don't have anything to go on with that one.

If ive killed Eetion for nothing, i will face the consequences. But please don't let this stear us away from Abyiss being a red.

I found the correct forum!!

##Vote: Archz

Simply because you voted for meh!! Clearly has nukes in his back pocket!!

sorry i did it quickly on my phone at work, i will adjust it when i finish.
Mobile phone excuse, nothing to add to the game.

One was not formatted properly. as it was posted from my phone. (i mean mobile communication array)
Mobile phone excuse, nothing to add to the game.

some blabla about Japan
Random blabber

Lucky escape governor hugman. How do you feel about leaving your people to perrish?

What do you mean lucky?

Here, here south africa, I agree. Agression should never be a first resort.
Agree. Sadly you reds try to kill Hugman it seems.

My Governement was mearly absent from the days events due to internal issues (RL-work) in our state.
Meanwhile lurking and posting crap anyway.

It has come to the attention of our Govener Abyiss, the other world leaders are not aware what country we are.

Reveals himself as Sweden after getting some heat. Doesnt defend himself.

Busy with work today - hectic deadlines, shall post my thoughts asap. (probably after 5pm)
Deja.vu. Lurks the thread anyway.

Post by: Abyiss on September 26, 2011, 03:18:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweaden cannot not stand idealy by while the world bigins Nucular holocaust !!!!

And thus intervines with peacefull counter messures.

Regrettably I wish i could save the world and counter all nucular threat, alas we can only save ourselfs for now, and shall prevail in search of truth for the real threat to man kind and the world.

## SDI /Cwarve

Curse you Cwarve for infiliting this global cotastrophe, may you pay for your crimes in the afterlife.

##Vote: Cwave

Responds with him saving himself before 5 pm as he lurked the thread. Cries about being nuked at but doesnt do anything to make himself not guilty. Confirmed to have SDI.

(more indepth discussion about what i think coming when i get back from work, for now thats all i can afford to spend my time writing 2 hours till deadline! clients ftl)

Its like ground hog day. You dont like posting cause you dont know what to write without making slip-ups. Im sure you respond to this one later aswell.....

Enough reason for me to vote on him. Btw, I think Blackwhale is either green or failed state.

September 26, 2011, 06:44:36 pm
Reply #366

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #366 on: September 26, 2011, 06:44:36 pm »
Green with a nuke? Failed state is seeming more and more likely, trying to copy Vortes game, where he as ninja claimed the cop role.

Bears like alts!

September 26, 2011, 06:49:58 pm
Reply #367

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #367 on: September 26, 2011, 06:49:58 pm »
As the nuke is now heading towards me, i can do nothing but to stand and watch.

I can tell you now Cwave that you will be dissappointed to see what i turn up as when this Nukes lands. Its gonna be a Green coloured name, and i will keep my flag raised,  high and proud, with a straight back until the very last moment..
Long live the Republic of South Africa, lets us not be remembered for our Aids, but as a country seeking a world living in peace and harmony with eachother and the nature that surrounds us.

As Matt said and have figured out probably, my time in this game is limited because of my aids disease, which is a special ability that only i is affected of. When i would die was not entirely certain to a specific point, but i would die at a point in the game from my disease.

I would although thank you Cwave, Putin of Mothe Russia, for putting out my misery - as the only cure for my aids was an inevitable death - However i am not glad that you had to pollute or even contaminate my lovely soil, when all I looked for was a peaceful sollution for this insolence that has happened in South Korea.

As for my vote i will stand my ground on Archz even being that he has been nuked aswell, but i will also note that i think the UN should maybe take a closer look at some of the guys that are really not doing alot, im gonna mention atleast two of my concerns, which are:
Surim And Vdti.

They have basicly not done anything real as of yet, and are really laying down in these latest events. I havn't looked much upon them, but i would be surprised to not see one of them atleast turn up as one of the Axis of Evil.

Sincerely South Africa

"During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people, I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if it needs be it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die."
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 26, 2011, 06:58:38 pm
Reply #368

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #368 on: September 26, 2011, 06:58:38 pm »
As i said before i wouldn't nuke archz if i was the failed state and i would not fire a nuke this early in the game. I wouldn't even fire the first nuke as it would make is seem very failed staty.

Also, France, a country like that is to awesome to be a failed state.

I think that hugman was either a green state with a nuke or a failed state with a nuke. Probably the US.

If i have taken a chance with the little intel i had and nuked a green country i would not fight any vote on me during day 3 but killing me off as a failed state now is only a easy way for the reds to get rid of me. I think that blindly looking at me as a red state is only favoring the conspiracy club. Cwave said that nothing about abyiss actions makes any sense if he actually were a green. And a green with a nuke is less likely then a red with a SDI?

If i die tonight thats a shame considering that i have used my power and if i were to be failed state i would be pretty harmless. If i dont get lynched i will probably die during a night kill anyway as i've then proven myself to be a green with a nuke and possible other abilities.

I urge the UN to look beyond the fact that me and cwave fired nukes and instead look at peoples reaction to the nukes that was fired. I think that will tell us more about who the red/failed states are then our actions.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

September 26, 2011, 07:25:36 pm
Reply #369

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #369 on: September 26, 2011, 07:25:36 pm »
Btw my nuke for Eetion is because he keeps spamming stuff about Aids and isnt really contributing to the thread. I understand why due to RL(which really comes first) but then its better if he steps out of the game. By choice or by nuke.

Abyiss is a bad guy. If you look at his posts its nothing but dribble, oneliners and saying that he is "busy". Scum.

Also, i know my real life have greatly decreased the rate of which i could follow this game, but i have tried my best and i suppose you also understand, but i didnt see the necessity to actually nuke me out of the game just based solo on that i havnt contributed alot because of my reasons. I see the nuke on me as a giant loss for the UN (Supposed that you are green/blue w.e colours there is). I know i have been rambling of Aids - but it was kinda the only way i could enter the role as being infected with an uncureable disease.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 26, 2011, 07:27:23 pm
Reply #370

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #370 on: September 26, 2011, 07:27:23 pm »
Eetion, your remains will be taken care of, after they are propperly cleaned.
I urge you, while the nuke is flying to the core of your civilisation, to rethink your voting and go for Abyiss, the scum who problaly gave you the aids to begin with.

Mother Russia will honour your decision and will honour your fallen nation.

A wise Russian once said:
     ?The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.?

I think this sums up the core of this game. Are you gonna be the one who let Abyiss get away with this or are you the one who will be rememberded when the UN wins this game as one of the wise ones?

Vote for Abyiss.
Vote to make him stop.
And vote to make the reds loose their SDI.

If i was wrong tonight about him, i will face the consequences.

Dont let the reds get away with their SDI intact.... :(

September 26, 2011, 07:32:03 pm
Reply #371

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #371 on: September 26, 2011, 07:32:03 pm »

The recent development is very disturbing. We are strongly condemn France's aggresive nuclear attack. Trying to act as world's policeman never plays well.

We are deeply disturbed that our democratic and civilized neighbour decided to use nuclear weapons offensively. In response we put our military forces on ready alert and organise a massive military exercice.

WE ARE READY!

We regret that Russia has joined the nuclear warfare campaign as well. A country with such a military might surely didn't have to resort to that kind of a cowardly attack.

So the 2 out of 3 of my suspicions (Abyiss, Archz and Blackwhale) got a nuke launched at them... one is the aggresor and 1 used SDI to protect himself. It makes my voting a bit harder, however I have to agree with the crazy communist Cwave, the leader of Russia, that Abyiss is still a threat. His argument is sound and logical and Abyiss also figured on my top suspicion list. Therefore:

##Vote: Abyiss

September 26, 2011, 07:33:27 pm
Reply #372

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #372 on: September 26, 2011, 07:33:27 pm »
If i die tonight thats a shame considering that i have used my power and if i were to be failed state i would be pretty harmless.

We have to assume that a) the nuke is real and b) you don't have more of them.  If it's fake, you might be trying to save Arch from being lynched.  If, alternatively, you have more than 1 nuke, you are most definitely not harmless.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 26, 2011, 07:44:47 pm
Reply #373

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #373 on: September 26, 2011, 07:44:47 pm »
I am indeed not harmless matt but giving a failed state alot of nukes would be making it to easy. Said state could just wait entil shit hit the fan and then go firing nukes at people. The failed state dont have to be alive to win the game so he could just wait for a good opertunity and then fire away. Are you still hating on me for the two posts i didnt really think before posting or is it only the fact that i lanched a nuke towards a person that most of us suspected or even tried to kill on day 1 because it wouldnt be that much of a big deal if he turned out green?

Perhaps you got another reason to see me dead?

##Unvote: kendoki
something i forgot to do before changing my vote to abyiss.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

September 26, 2011, 07:46:36 pm
Reply #374

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2011, 07:46:36 pm »
So I feel like Cwave, you are really getting on my case because I have not devoted enough time to this thread, which by the sounds of it i havnt.

I was not aware how much attention this game would cost me, and being a free lancer basicly means, when i have a project on. I have very little - no free time.

Hence my short speratic posts. Sure i can refresh the page, make a quick coment thats fine. But it seems this game desires more of my time then i can sacrifice to satisfy your witch hunt.

I will, be making a longer more formal post towards the end of each working day, but i cannot keep up with everyone elses addendance. So i really hope i am not penilised for this.

Any way

Blackwhale:
]Will a nuke in a neighboring country affect the countries around it?

Does this imply he wants to nuke people near him, or should not fear people near him.
Blackwhale is playing very agressivly, and starting the nucular war only renforcing the fact he is playing a harbenger of war, over a moderator of peace.

Archz:
Like myself has played a very speratic posting of comments. Whether they are a picture or video that is funny, or posting for postings sake. Not sure if this is a game plan to preserve nativity, and there for throwing off the scent he is a potential target, or this is how he always plays Mafia?

Sirum, Sint, Grish Vdti
Seem to be keeping their noes clean, and not drawing any attention to themselfs, wether this be in a possitive or negative way. Again, not playing any mafia games before im not sure if this is a tactic to keep out of the spot light, and thus evade linch, or just how they always play.

TTaM
Seems very thought through with his statements, and is not standing out in my eyes as red. Neither fast to accuse or through out accusations with out good reason.
Though Tylers observations make me wonder.
Personally I don't see any reason to switch away from TTaM. I'm not going to wall of text it, but nothing he has posted makes him look like he is scum hunting to me. I find Grax's assertion that "most people think he is innocent" quite entertaining too.

Graxlos
Seems to be keeping a very middle ground and keeping attention on other rather then to himself (late exposure of his nation).

Cwarve
Clealy on a bitter mission to distroy the only nation to save us from World nucular fallout. I belive using my lack of posting as a scapegoat, and my inactivaty on the forum to defend myself as a reason to muster up surport for his cause has been very effective with paiting me in a bad way before getting a chance to repost.

But the fact is Cwarve has launch 2 nukes, ever bringing the failstate closer to victory. If Cwarve is indeed failstate, he only gains momentum for every nuke he manages to cause unnessesary retaliation.

I was going to make a post to prove what skills i had to prevent failstate wins by asking for a nuke to be lunched on my state, but cwave beat me to my point and insted launchs a nuke furthing his vendeta against Sweaden, killing me off and bringing the world closer to annihilation.

I ergue people to rethink their stance reguarding Cwarve, Who is the real threat?

(also some screen shots of what i've been working on today! pretty please with it all)
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:32:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

210 Guests, 0 Users