Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia III - World War III

September 27, 2011, 01:48:02 am
Reply #435

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #435 on: September 27, 2011, 01:48:02 am »
@Yoica, checked the voting spreadsheet, and it didn't have the vote changes really up.to.date from the last two hours, atleast my change wasn't registered.

So, with one certain red out of the picture, we assume we have 3-4 left, in addition to the failed state. I figured I'd post who I thought were the most likely to be scumlords.

As for the failed state, it's without a doubt Blackwhale, for me, unless Cwave is playing us all. Blackwhale not only have been shitstirring and made weird posts, but the nuke he fired towards Archz was fired on a hunch, that's just not what a greenie would do, unless he was batshit insane. Also, his recent megadefensive post seals it for me.

As previously mentioned, Tyler has been playing differently, I dare say his language is getting close to how Delling normally write(more witty than informative, that's not how you've been in the games when you were town, which you've been all games so far?). I re-read your posts, and other than that I agree that claiming to be North Korea is the weirdest move ever, you do not seem to act in the best interest of the town more than those you accuse. Also surprisingly low post-count, I hope I am wrong as you're a strong player I really don't want to be red.

And then there's the fact that ET's doom got suddenly cancelled, followed by the lynch of someone who apparently could shoot down two airborne nukes.. all of it happening in the b-raid 10 minute break. By far the most clear red in my book.

Surim, as I mentioned earlier have made posts that don't connect the dots at all. Therefore he will also be in my list of supsichious people I'll be hawkeyeing from now on, hoping for them all to be false posetives. Along with Grish, grish is odd this game..

Further, I figured sharing who I put some trust in at this point could be interesting. As of now, Starbrow, Cwave and TTaM seem to have the purest intentions. I'm very uncertain of Yoica, but his voting makes him pretty green in my eyes.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

September 27, 2011, 05:32:52 am
Reply #436

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #436 on: September 27, 2011, 05:32:52 am »
I thank you comrad Cwave for convincing me to kill the swedish scum! South Africa is proud of the cold north.

Now to the matter of my nuke getting cancelled:
Abyiss had 2 SDI's and tried to save his own skin by saving me, to make it seem like he was more green than he actually was. Or to make me more suspicious by the end of his own faith.

Or someone else has saved me! In the case of it being someone else who has saved me, i thank you for the SDI and i hope you will keep your mouth shut about it if you are green! Although it would seem more obvious that Abyiss was told to use his second aswell, to try and frame me for a day 3 lynch.
Fortunately i can safely say that aint gon' happen.

As for the Sake of Archz showing up again, there is a couple of things that can be the case. Either Arches is a horrible town and play a veteran Role with 2 lives or Arches play a failed state role, much like the ninja, and also has 2 lives. We havnt got much info about what countries have and what they do not have, so it would be safe to assume one of the two would be likely. I myself believe he is a failed state with two lives.

That said, it is good to keep in mind these things about Archz, but i dont think Archz needs to be our necessary next target to kill - depends on his actions ofcourse but i see better targets.

Tyler for example has stepped up for Abyiss, i think this post carries a sound argument that could make Tyler a possible Red aswell.

So let me get this straight. You guys think that Sweden, who has an SDI ability, is one of the axis of evil. Well you could be right I guess... Ofc the axis have a much better chance to lie about countries (they know all the other axis countries, so could swap).

On the whole though I would say we must have a better target to pick than someone who has revealed a very green like ability. Lets go through some of the other recent movers.

Blackwhale: Currently lies second in votes. Claims to have info that Archz is axis. Voted for him, so it makes sense that he would have investigated. We will see the truth come 12, so why would anyone vote for him? Better to wait and see.

Cwave: Appears that the power had driven him psychotic. It is a better idea to vote for people than nuke. Nuking should be a last resort if you feel the game is slipping away. We are on day 2. Still I don't think he is axis as he had some good ideas about how many of them there would be. I don't think he would volunteer this if he was scum. Could be a failed state I guess, but I find this unlikely given the target choice and timing of his attacks.

Abyiss: As I said above, although it is possible he is axis, I think it unlikely. His posts were pretty bad, but I think that is most likely because he is just bad.

I am a little uncertain as to who to vote for now as I think we should not kill either of the current top 2, Blackwhale and Abyiss. I'm going to suggest Archz as he is (probably) already dead and is always a good idea.

##Unvote: TTaM
##Vote: Archz

I am interested as to Grish's reasoning for voting for me. Bare votes are not good green play.

I found Yoica's claim that I started a bandwagon to save Abyiss pretty odd. I don't really understand Shiftey getting so behind Cwave. Grax is not being very constructive. I still think TTaM is sus, because of the Kage vote and the wall of text based on not declaring country. Most other people I am neutral on atm.

Also noting that one of my prime suspects Vdti poked his nose out from his dirt cave somewhere in the Bushes, generally there is no real content in his posts, but he does have the fishing rod out for a possible green with Hidden SDI who might have saved me.

Yay, go town!
Archz reappearing, would that mean that Blackwhale launched a dud?

If he did in fact use his other SDI to save Eetion, that surely puts as likely red.

Now the problem is to confirm that, without any greens standing up and claiming SDI availability.

I think Vdti and Tyler are some worthy considerations for a next lynch.

I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 27, 2011, 06:49:41 am
Reply #437

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #437 on: September 27, 2011, 06:49:41 am »
I know i have posted badly, and i have tryed to give my resons for this.

But as Tyler has posted,

While I accept that he has posted badly I just don't think Sweden, with a doc type ability, is a good choice. If we lynch our "cop" that would be bad.

Why are we overlooking the Nucular aggressors ?

I forgot a quote from Abyiss in my part about Tyler being a possible Red aswell
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 27, 2011, 08:57:45 am
Reply #438

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #438 on: September 27, 2011, 08:57:45 am »
I would just like to comment on this one:

Now to the matter of my nuke getting cancelled:
Abyiss had 2 SDI's and tried to save his own skin by saving me, to make it seem like he was more green than he actually was. Or to make me more suspicious by the end of his own faith.

The first option here is really out of the question, as we did not know he had two SDIs before he was dead, and he did not disclose the origin of the second SDI as him self. So if he really did want to make him self look green, he did a terrible job.

As for the second option, it's more plausible, however I also see it as likely that the mafia would prefer to have one more night action from Eetion (given that he's red) instead of him dying the day before.

When it comes to your opinion that I was fishing for green SDIs, I think I made it pretty clear that I did not want a green to reveal his SDI capabilities?

September 27, 2011, 09:23:16 am
Reply #439

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #439 on: September 27, 2011, 09:23:16 am »
You are implying in your comment that you see me as a Red target. I think i have made it pretty clear that i am indeed have no part to play in the axis of evil.
Only time will take you out of your oblivious state of mind. If Abyiss saved me with  his last SDI, it has been done to frame me for the upcoming day 3 lynch. However i can tell you that looking upon me as Red has no use. I am a green and time will tell.

Eetion/Fred/ET

September 27, 2011, 10:15:45 am
Reply #440

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #440 on: September 27, 2011, 10:15:45 am »
Eetion, Blackwhale...

what the hell, you two are calling yourself 100% greens on no basis at all.

Why are you 2 trying so desperately to be confirmed? To make you a better target for the Axis at night? Because that's exactly what you are doing. Or, you are part of the Axis and trying to convince everyone that you are in fact greens and are our friends... I suspected both of you before, and I still suspect you a lot. You're definitely not cleared and definitely not confirmed green.

Not even Cwave is a confirmed green, however, however... he's fairly certainly not Axis, but he could be a failed state (Russia is a failed state, dont deny that :D). Cause if Eetion is Axis as my suspicion is, Cwave nuking 2 Axis guys would make no sense.

Right now you 2 are making really a nice place on my Axis list.

There are also some other people we should certainly look into.

Surim, Sintrael, Tyler, Grishnag

Surim doesnt talk at all. He's just lurking everywhere, almost didnt vote

Sintrael, should have gotten modkilled, why didnt he? he posted 7 times during a day, failed to vote, all his posts were pretty much one liners with nothing, claims has no time and no internet, but posts so many times? bullshit

Tyler, quite a few people now noticed he's acting a bit differently than usual, also he defended Abyiss just prior to the lynch more than normal person would, voted for a nuke target, basically wasted his vote, didnt know where to put it? didnt wanna look too suspicious?

Grishnag, he just voted.... yeah not a word with it, just a vote, he's terrible, he's useless, lurking in the shadows

All these people I mention above are on my suspicious list.

September 27, 2011, 10:19:32 am
Reply #441

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #441 on: September 27, 2011, 10:19:32 am »
Sweden evil eh. Fuck me. Well I guess I should stop the TTaM hate then and accept that NK could be a good guy.

So it looks like Blackwhale does not fire blanks. Archz must have some sort of immunity. Unfortunately this does not tell us his alignment. He could be anything still. It also does not tell us anything about Blackwhale. Abyiss voted for Blackwhale, and Archz in the first round.

We are also much clearer about ET. It could be that a silent green saved him, but why would anyone do that? I'm not ruling it out, but the person that saved him would need to be sure that ET was also green. The simpler explanation is that ET is red and Abyiss saved him.

Grish is now interesting me. If Sweden is evil then Canada sure could be. He started the reveal train, voted for Kage and finally me with no reasoning. Surim was also very keen on revealing.

As for me as I stood up for Abyiss I am sure I look pretty sus to a few of you. It was just a mistake. I was paying too much attention to the country and not enough to posts. This is probably a bit winfom, but if I was really scum there is no way I would have stuck my neck out about someone so likely to get lynched. I would have just voted Blackwhale... If he is also scum then I would have picked one to hang out to dry.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

September 27, 2011, 10:26:41 am
Reply #442

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #442 on: September 27, 2011, 10:26:41 am »
Can Palmar confirm is Archz is still in the game?

Bears like alts!

September 27, 2011, 10:29:36 am
Reply #443

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #443 on: September 27, 2011, 10:29:36 am »
ah damn that should read "not much clearer about ET"
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

September 27, 2011, 10:34:04 am
Reply #444

Offline Palmar

« Reply #444 on: September 27, 2011, 10:34:04 am »
Can Palmar confirm is Archz is still in the game?

yep
Trolls are awesome!

September 27, 2011, 10:41:09 am
Reply #445

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #445 on: September 27, 2011, 10:41:09 am »
I understand your concern Siftey, and i know you have reasons not to necessarry trust people. After all i did send Abyiss to the abyss.
However as you know from Day posts, someone is sick, and it aint getting better. Everyday we are given an update on how the illness is progressing - And i am the one with the Aids here.
Do you possibly think that a mafia person would be diseased, and there will be given  updates on disease?.

I know it is weird to say, but it all comes clear when dawn comes.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 27, 2011, 10:50:09 am
Reply #446

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #446 on: September 27, 2011, 10:50:09 am »
Indeed, I do not see any logical scenario where a green would save Eetion, either (@Tyler). Oh, and if we assume Abyiss shot down both, Archz is pretty likely a good guy too, no?
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

September 27, 2011, 11:05:31 am
Reply #447

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #447 on: September 27, 2011, 11:05:31 am »
Actually shiftey,

As per usual you're talking out of your ass when quoting me. I _dont_ have internet at home. Fact. I do have a busy job. Fact. As i stated right at the start of the game, it was also why i was so reluctant to sign up, incase this might happen.

I didnt get a chance to vote yesterday, was too busy at work and still has no nets, so i'm surprised i'm not dead yet indeed. I wont say anything game related until palmar lets me kno if i'm alive or not.

Seriously tho shiftey, you seem to have a vendetta when it comes to talking about me on the internet. Remove head from ass plz.

September 27, 2011, 11:10:50 am
Reply #448

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #448 on: September 27, 2011, 11:10:50 am »
You posted 7 times that day and had no time to vote? On anyone? Just to avoid modkill? Yeah right.

September 27, 2011, 11:11:00 am
Reply #449

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #449 on: September 27, 2011, 11:11:00 am »
Sint, that is such bull! You made 7!!! posts yesterday, more than most, and the last one was 16:24 UK time. Don't say shit about not being able to vote.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 03:35:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

160 Guests, 1 User
Fabulousfu