Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia III - World War III

September 27, 2011, 11:13:56 am
Reply #450

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #450 on: September 27, 2011, 11:13:56 am »
Vorte: I'm not sure what it says about Archz. I don't think its clear that he is a good guy at all. I am interested to hear his version of events.

Shiftey: Voting for Archz is *never* a wasted vote.  
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

September 27, 2011, 11:18:25 am
Reply #451

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #451 on: September 27, 2011, 11:18:25 am »
Sigh, i just spoke to palmar who said he spared me, he knew the circumstance i was under. I posted 7 times yes cos i happened to have 5 mins here and there that i could. I'm not making this shit up, if something comes my way, like it did yesterday, then i have to do it, i was delivering files before i went home yesterday so i wasnt even at my desk. Why would i knowingly get myself modkilled..

Anyway, my nets are being installed today so it wont happen again.

So abyiss was red indeed! I'm still baffled as to how Cwave was so sure.

Dont have time to make an analytical post right now, but i probs will later.

September 27, 2011, 01:24:21 pm
Reply #452

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #452 on: September 27, 2011, 01:24:21 pm »
Actually shiftey,

As per usual you're talking out of your ass when quoting me. I _dont_ have internet at home. Fact. I do have a busy job. Fact. As i stated right at the start of the game, it was also why i was so reluctant to sign up, incase this might happen.

I didnt get a chance to vote yesterday, was too busy at work and still has no nets, so i'm surprised i'm not dead yet indeed. I wont say anything game related until palmar lets me kno if i'm alive or not.

Seriously tho shiftey, you seem to have a vendetta when it comes to talking about me on the internet. Remove head from ass plz.

You fucking sucked for not voting in one of those 7 posts. Everyone has busy jobs and lives, and im pretty sure more busy then yours. You posted 7 times but didnt manage your time and forgot to vote. Only reason i see you being alive is that your are Red and only 4 reds are in this game. Hence Palmar's nice behaviour.

If i get the chance, ill nuke the shit out of you! :)

September 27, 2011, 01:47:03 pm
Reply #453

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #453 on: September 27, 2011, 01:47:03 pm »
Sigh. How is this too hard for you to understand? Believe it or not i did intend to vote but got called away from my desk. Nothing i could do.

Palmar spared me cos i'd explained to him right at the start of the game, and many times before hand, that this might happen cos i dont have webs at home. As i said, i wasnt going to sign up at all until he pursuaded me to be the last sign up.

I know this is hard for you, but how about we carry on as if this hadnt happened - as we should. Cos this isnt game related in the slightest. I'm not red, i couldnt post, shit happens, get over it.

September 27, 2011, 01:50:00 pm
Reply #454

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #454 on: September 27, 2011, 01:50:00 pm »
Good apology.
Not.

September 27, 2011, 01:51:53 pm
Reply #455

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #455 on: September 27, 2011, 01:51:53 pm »
It's ridiculous that it happened, but let it rest. It adds nothing to the game.

September 27, 2011, 02:08:40 pm
Reply #456

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #456 on: September 27, 2011, 02:08:40 pm »
Sure.

Next time it happens ill Tsar bomb the person so hard in the ass the boom goes around the earth twice.

Thats right,  twice!!!

September 27, 2011, 02:23:23 pm
Reply #457

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #457 on: September 27, 2011, 02:23:23 pm »
Aye sorry, Shifey's shit stirring blinded me.

Sorry for this, my nets are being installed as we speak so it wont happen again.

Sorry all.

September 27, 2011, 02:37:04 pm
Reply #458

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #458 on: September 27, 2011, 02:37:04 pm »
Sure.

Next time it happens ill Tsar bomb the person so hard in the ass the boom goes around the earth twice.

Thats right,  twice!!!

France approves this action
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

September 27, 2011, 02:37:54 pm
Reply #459

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #459 on: September 27, 2011, 02:37:54 pm »
Sure.

Thats right,  twice!!!

France approves this action

Only a failed state could...

September 27, 2011, 03:18:08 pm
Reply #460

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #460 on: September 27, 2011, 03:18:08 pm »
Yoica his spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlDyVLeNU3r7dE5yQVdXQVh4RlNGSTZQMlpZV3dzVVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Seeing as who Abyiss voted for are me and Archz, im gonna make the assumption Archs is a green veteran but he will need to speak up about what happened last night.

Futher more, Grax voted on me but that's only after i had send some "negation material" into the evening sky. Fair enough.

If you then look into Yoica his spreadsheet, you see when i started digging into Abyiss a couple of people followed. Mainly after Abyiss counter votes me, sealing his fate. There is an error in the sheet btw Yoica, tyler switches from TTaM to go for a wasted vote(at that moment) on Archz who is getting nuked and Eetion goes from Archz to Abyiss.

Very very weird behaviour and completly contra productive. Doesnt make him a red as of yet. Does make him a bit dumb. And tyler isnt dumb.... So..........

Then last but not least, there is bound to be scum in the Abyiss voters. The scum most likely had a chance to hang blackwhale late in the evening but couldnt because it would have raised to much attention. Or a double bluff and hang Abyiss with 2/3 of them.

The Abyiss voters are

Blackwhale : Fired the first nuke in the game based on something seen in the night. Failed state maybe?

Cwave: Mother Russia and proud permanently seated in the UN security council

Shiftey: Voted late. Nothing that raises him as red. Random kendoki vote on day1, maybe to start discussion?

Eetion: Something with aids. Dunno who saved him and why.

Vorte: Tja.... Vorte. Your late switch from Blackwhale was a good one which also could mean you switching to cover up your true colour. And, you are vorte.

Yoica: The spreadsheet makes you innocent in my view.

September 27, 2011, 03:33:21 pm
Reply #461

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #461 on: September 27, 2011, 03:33:21 pm »
Thanks for catching the mistake Cwave, it's been fixed.

I think you are correct about there being at least some scum within the Abyiss votes. There is also another set of voters that need to looked at. Those that voted for Blackwhale since he was only other option that might have saved Abyiss. The following is a bit of a dangerous leap in thought, but I'm currently of the opinion that all the mafia voted for either Abyiss to hide themselves or Blackwhale to try and save and abyiss.

September 27, 2011, 03:38:22 pm
Reply #462

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #462 on: September 27, 2011, 03:38:22 pm »
I'm not convinced of Cwave's greenery, the nukes he launched seem very random to me. For all we know he could have planned on ET's one being shot down himself.

Forgive me if i'm wrong but i dont see Cwave as confirmed green.

September 27, 2011, 03:50:08 pm
Reply #463

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #463 on: September 27, 2011, 03:50:08 pm »
In the possible scenario where Cwave, Abyiss and Eetion are all red, they would have used CWave's special ability, and both of Abyiss' abilities to get Cwave undercover as a green.

And all this before any of them had heat towards them. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I would think it's unlikely that they would waste all their special abilities this soon (and one, maybe two with the suspicion against eetion) for that goal alone, at least this early in the game.

Given that it's 4-5 mafia, that would be half of their special abilities, and on day 2.

September 27, 2011, 03:56:27 pm
Reply #464

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #464 on: September 27, 2011, 03:56:27 pm »
Aye fair point. The thing that makes it seem fishy to me though is that cwave launched those 2 nukes with not much to go on, and then they both get shot down. We dont kno if it was abyss that shot down the nuke heading for ET (do we?). But it seems weird to save him (eetion) unless he's either red or someone else is trying to divert attention by saving him and making him a point of focus.

In this scenario Cwave could be red. Its a well known tactic to throw a red to the dogs early to get things going.

I'm basing this arguement solely on the fact that cwave launched 2 nukes for no reason. When i questioned him on it first (even though abyss did turn out to be red) he gave no further insight as to how he knew abyss was red, so he either knew because he's red himself or got lucky.

Considering the odds of getting lucky, the other seems likely, unless he has info that we're not all partial to.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:28:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

231 Guests, 0 Users