Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia III - World War III

September 29, 2011, 07:14:44 pm
Reply #630

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #630 on: September 29, 2011, 07:14:44 pm »
Although i like the Thought Yoica, i would still be hesitant to send anything to me.. Yes i am the only confirmed green as of now, but also i am a ticking bomb.. i could die of my disease at any time, palmar would like, tomorrow, the day after maybe at day 10.. Only he knows when my time has come..
I would much rather have another carry this, "army thing", what would seem like the captain role of game 2.

at work - more coming later
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 29, 2011, 07:17:08 pm
Reply #631

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #631 on: September 29, 2011, 07:17:08 pm »
I know Eetion I've thought of that, but if the US get infected then we'll still benifit for the US for at least 2 days. Also better to only have the US for a couple of days than let the reds (or blacks, reverse slaverly lol) get it.

September 29, 2011, 08:02:52 pm
Reply #632

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #632 on: September 29, 2011, 08:02:52 pm »
Right, having gone through the events of today, I must admit I'm completely gobsmacked... I guess that with nukes in the air, it's sort of pointless to second guess peoples decisions, so I won't. We'll certainly know a ton more at midnight.

As it is now, it looks like Blackwhale is going to be modkilled for not voting yet. Surim finally spoke a bit more, but his post is mainly a restatement of Yoica and Shifteys attacks on Sintrael and I can't get this out of my head:
Quote from: Surim
If everyone is to reveal their country, then we will know that everyone that has not said anything is either a conspiritor, or part of the mafia.
With this, it still took him untill late in day two to get to the point where he remembers to add that "Oh, btw, I'm Poland". With this in mind, I'm going to change my vote:

##Unvote: Blackwhale
##Vote: Surim
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 11:58:53 pm by Palmar »
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

September 29, 2011, 08:15:54 pm
Reply #633

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #633 on: September 29, 2011, 08:15:54 pm »
I know this might be too late, but i would kindly ask people with SDI's not to use them at this point. (if they are in the air already, NP, but if not do not use em)
The reason i say this, is that by these 3 people - specially Cwave and Shiftey, going down we have a chance to get a hell of a lot more information to work with. I know that the radiation gets higher, but atleast we got rid of 1 particular tricker-happy crazy guy.

I get your point yoica, but what if palmar finds it hilarious to kill me tomorrow? Then it would gain nothing. I see this as the Captain role from game 2. I do not know what this "US army" thingymagic is.. would just be sad to see it go to waste.
Anywho its not me alone to decide but the UN in general.

How does this "Join the army" work palmar?
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 29, 2011, 08:42:07 pm
Reply #634

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #634 on: September 29, 2011, 08:42:07 pm »
My fellow Americans, and in a break of recent history, fellow world leaders. I stand before you in our darkest hour. I urge all lovers of freedom from across the globe to answer the call of the US of goddamn A. Once again the insanity of the world has intruded on our desire to simply look after our own.

Now is not the time to point fingers, it is not needed as we all know who is to blame. That damn pinko Obama. No only did he leave our nuclear deterrent in a pitiful state, he scuppered most of our once proud navy.

We remain unbowed. We shall fight them on the sidewalks and on the freeways. We shall fight them in the shopping malls and the drive-throughs. We shall never surrender.

We will soon know who is behind this heinous and cowardly attack. Our moose loving Canadian neighbours have long coveted these lands, should it be them that is behind this odious action our vengeance shall be swift. The game of ice hockey will be made punishable by death.

I stand before you now, and urge those at home and abroad to hold fast.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

September 29, 2011, 08:43:33 pm
Reply #635

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #635 on: September 29, 2011, 08:43:33 pm »
So... you would say.... your state is.... failing?

Like.... a failed state....?

September 29, 2011, 08:47:47 pm
Reply #636

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #636 on: September 29, 2011, 08:47:47 pm »
With 3 hours left till the nuclear missile from the backward country of North Korea is detonating on our beloved Motherland. We have begun selecting those fit and strong enough to start over on small colonies in the Barentszsea and have asked our remaining man, women and children to stand tall as our Motherland takes one for the future of this world.

In Mother Russia, Nuke launches you!!!

September 29, 2011, 08:48:07 pm
Reply #637

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #637 on: September 29, 2011, 08:48:07 pm »
Wait wait? you think im invading you tyler?
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

September 29, 2011, 08:50:59 pm
Reply #638

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #638 on: September 29, 2011, 08:50:59 pm »
There is no failure round here, Cwave the mad, our people are committed to a prosperous future. Your people seem committed to the roaches taking over. While I have some sympathy with your target choice, I utterly condemn your course of action. We will root out the reds in conjunction with the UN.

Grishnag, the thought had crossed my mind yes. Time will tell.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

September 29, 2011, 08:55:39 pm
Reply #639

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #639 on: September 29, 2011, 08:55:39 pm »
*Settles in and waits for midnight*

Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

September 29, 2011, 09:08:18 pm
Reply #640

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #640 on: September 29, 2011, 09:08:18 pm »
Jeez, you go away. You return and suddenly 3 nukes in the air and the USA being invaded... Gonna need to read some more pages. Back later...
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

September 29, 2011, 09:32:51 pm
Reply #641

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #641 on: September 29, 2011, 09:32:51 pm »
Right; aint much to say, Cwave's nukes on Grishnag and Shiftey are a bit surprising. I find his reasons flimsy at best, especially the reason he nukes Grishnag because he feels its a useless lynch, yet he votes for Surim, one as useless as Grishang. However he did make it happen that people changed their vote. Midnight is going to be intresting.

I will follow Starbrow and setlle in and i will wait for midnight and pray for a good outcome.
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

September 29, 2011, 10:08:27 pm
Reply #642

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #642 on: September 29, 2011, 10:08:27 pm »
So, i've had some stuff to do and havn't been able to read this thread at all today entil now. As i said stated earlier i am france, i got put into this game with 1 nuke and one night time investigation (Interpol in Lyon), the outcome of my nuke would determinat my powers for the rest of the game.

After speaking to my military advisers the country not far north east from us is not to be trusted. If you indeed are poland and said that we should say what countries we are, then why didn't you? You also make your votes very early in the day and then stay on that target. Either you're so sure that no matter what people say you go with your gut feeling or you know something that the rest of us dont.

Poland seems to be a revenge seeking country, lets make sure they cant get back at the world for ww2.

##Vote: Surim
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

September 29, 2011, 11:34:45 pm
Reply #643

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #643 on: September 29, 2011, 11:34:45 pm »
I posted so early because I forgot night was 24 hours and therefore thought last nyt someone was going to be lynched. And for not revealing my country earlier, I did not think it was relevant. I urge someone to either change their vote away from me, or vote for blackwhale. A vote for Poland is a wasted vote.

To try save my ass, I am going to change my vote

##Unvote: Sintrael
##Vote: Blackwhale
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

September 29, 2011, 11:40:00 pm
Reply #644

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #644 on: September 29, 2011, 11:40:00 pm »
##Unvote: Tyler
##Vote: Blackwhale

so i dont realy have a right to say this but after his nuke on archz he dissappeared from the map basicly and if he has cop like power he does nothing with it does not reveal any information whatsoever thus my vote will go for blackwhale
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:23:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

273 Guests, 0 Users