Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia III - World War III

September 30, 2011, 05:53:56 pm
Reply #705

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #705 on: September 30, 2011, 05:53:56 pm »
So, how come this is still going? Didn't a bunch of nukes land and shit? What ever happened to MAD? Pussies.
Now I run a tech website.

September 30, 2011, 06:56:49 pm
Reply #706

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #706 on: September 30, 2011, 06:56:49 pm »
Not enough nukes.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 30, 2011, 06:57:24 pm
Reply #707

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #707 on: September 30, 2011, 06:57:24 pm »
Well, we don't really know, actually.  One landed and the level stayed at 'low'.  Maybe another 2 will push it to medium/high?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 30, 2011, 10:58:25 pm
Reply #708

Offline Palmar

« Reply #708 on: September 30, 2011, 10:58:25 pm »
day post will be somewhere between late and super late due to lan.
Trolls are awesome!

September 30, 2011, 11:46:00 pm
Reply #709

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #709 on: September 30, 2011, 11:46:00 pm »
Hello Nations of the world.

I would have wanted to make a bigger post about the whole situation before my departure to the realm of Nirvana, but the time for it just never showed.

Cwave got saved by someone with an SDI, yesterday, by whom we do not know as i am aware.. I generally dislike saving him, even should the outcome be that Cwave would be green, because as of now there is just even more to ask yourself, when your are looking at where his intentions might be.
Facts are that he has attempted to shoot down 2 reds and 2 greens. Two nukes hit, two got stopped, meanwhile he has also had a nuke send his own way, which also got stopped, which i find very weird. The person who saved Cwave must know his true identity and his true intentions to the game, else the person who saved him is either framing (if red guy used SDI) or actually plain stupid (if green used SDI). His paly is either really lucky with or very tactical Red play, i generally think that the last option of a smart Red play could be a plausible assumption
I can really only see one solution about this, and that is to lynch him for tomorrows lynch. He is too dangerous to have around. But that is just my opinion.
Although i wish you luck, SA over and out!
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

October 01, 2011, 12:58:14 am
Reply #710

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #710 on: October 01, 2011, 12:58:14 am »
There is a possibility that he shot it down himself? But started of fishing for help to avoid using his own SDI so he could continue nuking the next day

October 01, 2011, 01:01:10 am
Reply #711

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #711 on: October 01, 2011, 01:01:10 am »
I seriously doubt somebody can fire 2 nukes per day AND have sdis...
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 01, 2011, 01:28:52 am
Reply #712

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #712 on: October 01, 2011, 01:28:52 am »
I second that doubt matt. And how likely is it that reds got two countries with SDIs?
I think a green country shot down the missile and as people corrected me for before i dont think its a good idea fishing to much into who fired it or force them to confess. A green SDI is probably the best defence the UN got and greens forcing him to out himself is a stupid plan.

However, i think cwave should take it easy with the nukes or we might have to lynch him even if he becomes a confirmed green.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

October 01, 2011, 02:12:05 am
Reply #713

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #713 on: October 01, 2011, 02:12:05 am »
I second that doubt matt. And how likely is it that reds got two countries with SDIs?
I think a green country shot down the missile and as people corrected me for before i dont think its a good idea fishing to much into who fired it or force them to confess. A green SDI is probably the best defence the UN got and greens forcing him to out himself is a stupid plan.

However, i think cwave should take it easy with the nukes or we might have to lynch him even if he becomes a confirmed green.

1. You have to remember that even the Red guys do not want to get the radiation too high and if the Reds only had 2 SDI's and then divided on 1 person, it would make it quite a hard blow for their possibility to stop radiation, if they lose that guy.
My assumption is that there is atleast one more besides Abyiss in the Axis who has SDI('s) missiles.

2. And i totally agree with this Blackwhale, and i want to correct myself from my earlier post - it isnt a "must lynch cwave", but rather that Cwave has to calm down on the nuking if he do not want to be lynched in the near future.

I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

October 01, 2011, 11:27:25 am
Reply #714

Offline Palmar

« Reply #714 on: October 01, 2011, 11:27:25 am »
##Day

(short one, I'm hungover)

Day 4

No one is dead, we all loved Canada :)

Oh wait, I guess you can't stop AIDS

Eetion - South Africa - has died from AIDS

You are South Africa

The once infamously racist nation of South Africa has certainly taking a turn to the better, being one of the most democratic and free countries on earth in this day and age.

Unfortunately you have AIDS

Start of day 1 I will announce that "someone is feeling sick".
Start of day 2 I will announce "It's getting worse"
Start of day 3 I will tell everyone your alignment and role, and confirm you to be town, but you will die at the start of day 4. The one thing I will not reveal is that you will die day 4.

You win when the world is safe.

Someone is getting worse...

Someone is feeling sick...

Radiation levels are rising

It's now day 4, it will end 23:59 sunday night. Because of my disappearance, I'll allow nukes until 21:00 sunday night, 3 hours before the deadline. Go nuts!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:30:40 am by Palmar »
Trolls are awesome!

October 01, 2011, 11:55:22 am
Reply #715

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #715 on: October 01, 2011, 11:55:22 am »
Fuck you Eetion,  Mother Russia has aids now........  and im voteblocked.  My nukes however are in mint condition......!

October 01, 2011, 01:06:23 pm
Reply #716

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #716 on: October 01, 2011, 01:06:23 pm »
As fun as it was to keep the failed state around for mafia nukes, it's now pretty obvious that we have to rid ourselves of him or he might win the next day!

##Vote: Cwave

October 01, 2011, 01:21:36 pm
Reply #717

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #717 on: October 01, 2011, 01:21:36 pm »
As I understood Cwave, he said that he wouldnt have launched the nukes the second day, if his nukes had landed and made the radiation levels rise.

So I dont expect him to nuke people today, if he does then he lied and is probably just out to kill us all.
If he does I will change my vote to him, we have 8 hours to change our votes to him, and we cant lynch him before he launches anyway.

Im quite curious about two players Kendoki and Starbrow. They are afaik the only countries that are still being quiet about their countries, I wonder if they have countries that would seem obvious in some way. Kendokis inspecific accusations of TTaM are suspicious too, I would like some examples of TTaM trying to derail the discussions, I have not noticed it myself.

I was also quite surprised about Tyler suddenly announcing himself, he had seemed so against it earlier, but I guess we will find out when his war ends.
I disagree with EEtion too. It makes no sense that the axis has more sdi, then Im sure they would have saved Shiftey over Cwave. Unless ofcourse Cwave was red and they were just doing some kind of weird plot to consolidate Cwaves trust. I highly doubt that though, Cwave is most likely just a triggerhappy green or less likely an imba failed state.

My suspicions of Archz/Blackwhale is not really getting solved in any way, Archz voting for cwave so prematurely seems weird though. So I might be turning slightly towards Archz atm.

Bears like alts!

October 01, 2011, 01:33:58 pm
Reply #718

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #718 on: October 01, 2011, 01:33:58 pm »
I'm turning quickly towards Cwave because we are halfway to being royally screwed and he's a trigger happy boon, apparently with more nukes to go

October 01, 2011, 01:38:54 pm
Reply #719

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #719 on: October 01, 2011, 01:38:54 pm »
Did you read my post?

You can vote for him after 16:00 tomorrow, when the nuke deadline is up. No point voting for him now if he turns out not to use his nukes. Of course he could saving them for one day to stay alive and then start nuking tomorrow again.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 09:24:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

88 Guests, 0 Users