Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia III - World War III

October 01, 2011, 04:26:17 pm
Reply #735

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #735 on: October 01, 2011, 04:26:17 pm »
Fine;
if you go to the whole thread, everything Tyler said is countered by you and vice versa. I dont got the will to make a complete post about whatever has been said between you and Tyler, cause its going to be one massive post with quotes.

Anyway, these are just my opinions, its how i see things. Clearly you disagree and see things way differently. That okay, we need different views to weed out the Axis. Its good, whats bugging me tho, is that you are way too defensive about this.

You should take your own advice TTaM :
You've also spent the past few days defending yourself on the forumsAnother red thing to do.

You should stop worry so much about yourself and talk about the other people in the game and maybe they will vote for somebody else. Constant posts trying to defend yourself are not helping, just digging the hole deeper.
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

October 01, 2011, 04:31:11 pm
Reply #736

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #736 on: October 01, 2011, 04:31:11 pm »
Who's getting defensive now?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 01, 2011, 04:37:20 pm
Reply #737

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #737 on: October 01, 2011, 04:37:20 pm »
So Blackwhale actually managed to hop back into the thread and vote before midnight, thus avoiding the modkill. In the first part of his post, he writes:

Quote from: Blackwhale
So, i've had some stuff to do and havn't been able to read this thread at all today entil now. As i said stated earlier i am france, i got put into this game with 1 nuke and one night time investigation (Interpol in Lyon), the outcome of my nuke would determinat my powers for the rest of the game.

This still tells us nothing about why you chose to nuke Archz out of the blue. Why is it so hard for you to come forth with a reason for actively trying to kill a person? The only thing you posted to explain it was that you got "intel that hinted at Archz being red". What do you mean by "hinted"? If you were so sure that Archz is red, why did you then go for Surim yesterday instead? You should have pushed for a lynch on Archz really.

It's hard for me to judge whether you're not coming up with more information because it simply doesn't exist, or if the lack of posts is just bad play...
----------------------------------------------------------

As for Archz, if Blackwhale actually recieved intel that speaks of Archz not operating in the interest of the UN, this is really something we need to consider. I don't agree with his assertation that Cwave has to be taken off the map ASAP. As it has already been pointed out; even if he should be the failed state, it is still better for us to lynch a red than the failed state, as getting rid of the reds is what will win us the game.

While it is true that Cwave has been very trigger happy, he has still killed two reds making him our most valuable asset so far, radiation levels low or not. Because of this, I'm in favour of trusting his words when he says that he will hold off on the power aggressive nuking today. If he keeps showing us that he is a team player and doesn't want the world to end like Fallout, he's really the closest we come to a "confirmed" green. If the nukes start flying once more, we can still vote for him.

Mind you, there is still the possibility that the mafia are playing a very bold game, getting one of their own to nuke two of them in order to gain the trust of the rest of us. I just don't forsee them having the balls to do that though.
----------------------------------------------------------

Now, I'm also very very curious as to why on earth Vdti chose to voteblock Cwave? I assume the reason that Cwave now has AIDS, is that Vdti (who's infected) used his night action on Cwave?
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

October 02, 2011, 11:33:01 am
Reply #738

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #738 on: October 02, 2011, 11:33:01 am »
I am not sure i be back in time today, since it fukkn nice weather here and i r going out today, i am going to vote now.

##Vote: TTaM

For the reasons i have put up earlier.  I hope in the meanwhile people will wake up and post some, day 3 is rlly a silent day thusfar. Hopefully i am back in time today to read more posts.

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

October 02, 2011, 11:33:20 am
Reply #739

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #739 on: October 02, 2011, 11:33:20 am »
Damn it.

##Vote: TTaM

October 02, 2011, 02:39:29 pm
Reply #740

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #740 on: October 02, 2011, 02:39:29 pm »
Hmm, not much info to go on here indeed.

Leaning toward Cwave being the failed state, i highly doubt its archz considering he hasnt launched any nukes.

I shall vote Blackwhale for the time being methinks due to his random day 1 nuke and not giving any reason why other than his supposed investigation. If he actually had investigated archz, and he was red, surely he'd try harder to get him lynched.

##Vote: Blackwhale

October 02, 2011, 03:19:57 pm
Reply #741

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #741 on: October 02, 2011, 03:19:57 pm »
Gonna change my vote since it seems that our junkyard dog is taking a nap. But for the record I still think it's a big risk not to get him out of the way.

I do want to change the vote to Blackwhale. But since I know that I'm not red, I really can't see what his game plan was if he was red. There is the possibility that he planned to pull some sort of clever Kawe. Maybe nuke me and then "oh no, he must've been framed/millered". But that sounds dumb, even for Blackwhale :p

So right now it's between Blackwhale who is never around or TTaM whos logic seems to state that everyone that voted for a red, must've been a red :p

And for Kendokis North/South Korea ordeal, if someone stole Scrooges lucky coin, who do you think did it? :p

October 02, 2011, 06:24:12 pm
Reply #742

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #742 on: October 02, 2011, 06:24:12 pm »
I'm going to vote blackwhale as well, for the same reasons I've stated earlier.

He claimed to have investigative powers and that he investigated archz and then nuked him. The odds of him actually hitting a red on day one isn't very likely, so I believe he's lying about his investigative powers, and are saying it's a one time thing so he doesn't have to make up more lies.

October 02, 2011, 08:26:49 pm
Reply #743

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #743 on: October 02, 2011, 08:26:49 pm »
I am going to vote Blackwhale too. He hasn't really followed up on his nuke of Archz. If I knew someone was red I would be going after him for the rest of the game. There is something fishy about the whole story.

Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

October 02, 2011, 08:27:16 pm
Reply #744

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #744 on: October 02, 2011, 08:27:16 pm »
Utter silence. Guess people are afk for the weekend? Still nothing from Blackwhale either...

Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

October 02, 2011, 09:16:49 pm
Reply #745

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #745 on: October 02, 2011, 09:16:49 pm »
Since I haven't really had time looked at this and I still have friends over I'm going to vote the same as yesterday.

##Vote: Kendoki

October 02, 2011, 09:21:33 pm
Reply #746

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #746 on: October 02, 2011, 09:21:33 pm »
I wonder if a blackwhale vote would be a waste in terms of modkilling

Bears like alts!

October 02, 2011, 09:54:27 pm
Reply #747

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #747 on: October 02, 2011, 09:54:27 pm »
I got vote blocked AND roleblocked......  Archz is my nr 1 suspect!

October 02, 2011, 10:09:07 pm
Reply #748

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #748 on: October 02, 2011, 10:09:07 pm »
Lol I guess vdti could infect everyone with aids, via his voteblock

Bears like alts!

October 02, 2011, 11:53:47 pm
Reply #749

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #749 on: October 02, 2011, 11:53:47 pm »
##Unvote: Cwave

You better be fucking red :p

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 09:37:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

81 Guests, 0 Users