Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia III - World War III

October 05, 2011, 01:35:51 pm
Reply #810

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #810 on: October 05, 2011, 01:35:51 pm »
There are two problems with that theory Archz.

1) I'll be dead from Aids after this night, so if I had nukes, I could only have sent out one.

2) I don't have nukes :P

And, in addition to that, I'm not the failed state, he is still out there somewhere. This will be confirmed when I die.

Now, my to main suspects are Archz and Sint. Tyler says Shiftey ranting against him speaks to his favor, but I would disagree to that. It was a perfect opportunity to get some distance from each other, we've seen this before. That and the fact that he wasn't mod killed sounds suspicious to me.

When it comes to Archz, TTaM had some good points, and now it seems he doesn't want to go after reds, but rather me, who has a death sentence. Very suspicious imo.

##Vote: Archz

October 05, 2011, 01:42:39 pm
Reply #811

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #811 on: October 05, 2011, 01:42:39 pm »
11:14:10 Vdti: btw Palmar, shouldn't you confirm my alignment?
11:14:18 Palmar: I did.
11:14:32 Vdti: I see no color?
11:14:48 Palmar: do you not even know your own alignment?
11:14:55 Vdti: well, ofc I do :P
11:14:58 Palmar: your alignment is 3rd party...
11:15:00 Palmar: = black
11:15:04 Vdti: ah
11:15:14 Palmar: hence, bolded black
11:15:27 Vdti: sorry, my bad :P
11:15:49 Vdti: atleast everyone has aids now

Failed state?

Did I misunderstand this?

October 05, 2011, 01:44:24 pm
Reply #812

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #812 on: October 05, 2011, 01:44:24 pm »
Well, I'm 3rd party yes, but I'm not the failed state. I'm just neutral and my objective was not to die. Basically the opposite of the failed state.

Well, I'm failing at that, fast :P

My only option for winning here, is that we take out all the reds before next morning, and that doesn't seem very likely.

October 05, 2011, 01:53:47 pm
Reply #813

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #813 on: October 05, 2011, 01:53:47 pm »
You are South Africa

The once infamously racist nation of South Africa has certainly taking a turn to the better, being one of the most democratic and free countries on earth in this day and age.

Unfortunately you have AIDS

Start of day 1 I will announce that "someone is feeling sick".
Start of day 2 I will announce "It's getting worse"
Start of day 3 I will tell everyone your alignment and role, and confirm you to be town, but you will die at the start of day 4. The one thing I will not reveal is that you will die day 4.

You win when the world is safe.

Found this, so it's now obvious to me that my vote is silly :p Must forgive me for not being able to follow all of this!

That being the case then I change my vote to TTaM for my first reasons. Sure it's possible that some of the reds pointed fingers to each other not to create any obvious pattern, but trying to get a band wagon on a red the very first day before he has even posted? Come on! To me, TTaM is too quick with his conclusions.

##Unvote: Vdti
##Vote: TTaM

October 05, 2011, 02:00:49 pm
Reply #814

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #814 on: October 05, 2011, 02:00:49 pm »
Feel free to jump in like Vdti while I'm still here, see several people lurking.

Ideas?

October 05, 2011, 04:38:02 pm
Reply #815

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #815 on: October 05, 2011, 04:38:02 pm »
I got limited time today, busy RL is kinda getting in the way for me.
I am following up with :

Yes, i believe TTaM is red. Alot of things he says doesnt, in my mind, make sense. His posting, his reasons, his everything. There is something fishy about it all. Albeit, Archz seems fishy to me aswell. My vote might change, later this evening, when i get back in time.

I try to be back around 22:30 to check the upcoming posts, as we have seen alot happens just a few hours before day's end.

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

October 05, 2011, 04:38:19 pm
Reply #816

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #816 on: October 05, 2011, 04:38:19 pm »

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

October 05, 2011, 05:34:08 pm
Reply #817

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #817 on: October 05, 2011, 05:34:08 pm »
Im going for Archz, due to his weird actions and my reasoning for suspecting him in this earlier post, since none of you seem to agree with my other suspects.

My long post concluded that I wanted to kill Archz or Blackwhale but I wanted them to reply so I could have a bit more to go on. I later voted for blackwhale since he didnt reply at all and I didnt feel a need to repeat my former post.
Earlier I voted for Cwave in spite of my earlier post because he started nuking everyone.

So what are you thoughts about Vdti, will he be dead at nightfall or will he have time to infect more people with aids? I guess everyone being infected means that black wins. If he does survive the night I would consider someone nuking him. If nuking an aids infectee means getting infected i hope someone already infected has a nuke.

Speaking of scum like behaviour. Yoica decided to vote for Eetion, alone so his vote was pretty much wasted when he could have decided who was to die.
When we lynched Surim, Yoica decided to solo vote for Kendoki wasting another vote out of the game.
On the Abyiss lynch he finally joins the party and is fourth to vote for Abyiss putting him in the likely category of someone sacrificing a colleague.
Another one doing the safe voting pattern is Starbrow.

Then there is Archz the three days ttam linked Archz voted weirdly:
One day he is solo voting for Tyler, other one he switches to Surim in the last hour and in the third he switches from Abyiss to Eetion in the last hour.

Bears like alts!

October 05, 2011, 06:06:38 pm
Reply #818

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #818 on: October 05, 2011, 06:06:38 pm »
Well it's nice to see Archz coming to his senses with the Vdti vote, as it does indeed not make any sense to lynch a third party person (even the failed state) over a red.

Surims reappearance is just as odd as Archz surviving a nuke landing on his face. However, in the last of the two post he's offered since he came back, he stated the following:
Quote from: Surim
You thinking too much about the old games abilities Sintrael. And about me coming back, what do I need to tell you. I was lynched, now I am back. Since coming back, I am now vote blocked, and i have Aids. Fkn GG. I will be dead soon enough tnx to Vdti. Why not look at him? I know this sounds defensive, but seriously, I am alive. Poland will survive.
Stating that he will be dead "soon enough" is not really true though, is it? He got infected last night, meaning this is day 1 of his disease. He will live two more full days, and only at the start of day 3 will we know his true alignment. The question is if he's the failed state (meaning another lynch would be a waste), if he cannot die to lynches (meaning we'd have to nuke him to kill?) while being a red. Or whether he's really a green. He just contributes so little and plays so "ungreen" that I doubt the latter is the case. I also personally doubt that the reds have been given both a nuke immunity and a lynch immunity, which I guess is in agreement with what Tyler suspects too. That said, of Surim and Archz, I think it is more likely that Surim is a bad green or the failed state than Archz being either of those two.
-------------------------------------------------------
Briefly looking at the Archz/Kendoki votes on TTaM:
Archz voting for him is mainly looking like an attempt at defending himself (pointing back), which we've seen before from bad reds. TTaM provides a good argument for voting for Archz, while Archz in turn just disagrees with the argument and votes back. Kendoki is just generally sus of TTaM, but I see his points as very general and nonspecific.

What surprises me that noone has really brought up is that he nuked Cwave in an attempt to kill him off after he spent his two nukes. This might sound like I'm about to imply that he's red, but I actually think he was trying to prevent Cwave hitting his Bloodlust button and chainlaunching nukes the following days. Agreed, stopping nukes with nukes is... interesting, but I really do not think that such an obvious move is something the reds would risk. He's also sticking to the conclusion of his own analysis and seems (to me now at least) to be trying to do what's best for the UN.
-------------------------------------------------------
Now, coming back to the whole Archz/Yoica thing (remembering it unlikely that they're both red), Archz stands out as the one spending the most time trying to deflect without providing content. I think he's the most likely candidate for a red right now.

Will try to keep a look at the thread later tonight, although I'm still at work and will be so for the next four hours or so still...
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

October 05, 2011, 06:08:47 pm
Reply #819

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #819 on: October 05, 2011, 06:08:47 pm »
Oh, and an afterthought that I did include in the above, but which would be okay to stand on its own:

Would it be worth it to nuke Surim if he's immune to lynches?
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

October 05, 2011, 06:17:55 pm
Reply #820

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #820 on: October 05, 2011, 06:17:55 pm »
If anyone has any left... probably.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 05, 2011, 09:42:33 pm
Reply #821

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #821 on: October 05, 2011, 09:42:33 pm »
Back earlier, gonna change my vote to Archz.
TTaM is still on my list but the evidence on Archz is more clear atm.
Going to post my reasons later on.

Unvote: TTaM
Vote: Archz

October 05, 2011, 10:59:05 pm
Reply #822

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #822 on: October 05, 2011, 10:59:05 pm »
Remember to post them before the lynch.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 05, 2011, 10:59:43 pm
Reply #823

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #823 on: October 05, 2011, 10:59:43 pm »
No points holding any cards close to my chest at this point, not expecting the votes to tip in another direction though.

I am indeed Egypt, a loyal partner in the UN and set to make the world safe and sound. I am immune to day time nukes thanks to my big ass desert. I do have nukes, but I chose not to use them since I felt that I could just as easily nuke a green as a red.

I leave you with a few points.

Tyler has been silent as hell, but there is no telling what the hell is going on in this game. He was defeated and all.

I don't really see the whole "red voting for Abyiss". Sure, Shiftey(?) did it, but I don't support it as a way to go for reds. So when I turn out green, don't jump to the conclusion that Yoica must be red.

I get the feeling that Sintrael posts a lot like a red. I watched Emptyy play for quite some time after I was deaded, and I recognized so much of his play in Sintrael. A poor reasoning there, but worth looking into!

Kill Hugman if he comes back from his trip to the moon.

That would be all, lotsa love <3

October 06, 2011, 12:01:46 am
Reply #824

Offline Palmar

« Reply #824 on: October 06, 2011, 12:01:46 am »
Arches is lynched, night post coming up
Trolls are awesome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2024, 04:18:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

78 Guests, 0 Users